Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her (28544 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by blackgold2018(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Rubbish I smile a hypocrite looking for attention. She's just telling what you what to hear. All I see is a regular girl.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Peterosky(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op it's not as if you don't date married men. But just that this one is a poor married man. Don't ask me how I know cause your picture has a complete message about you. So this your post is irrelevant.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
placeofallure:

YES, every girl is wooed by men, but ain't it the same everywhere? Men are not satisfied with one. It's the same all over the world not Kogi State alone. Mind you that's my home state grin
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by placeofallure(f): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
fergie001:

No wonder...naughty gel grin grin grin
So where you from?
I have fond memories,though....
Served in Ijumu

I am from Egbe town, the only Jerusalem in Nigeria!
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by fergie001: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
placeofallure:

I am from Egbe town, the only Jerusalem in Nigeria!
Tell me LGA jooor....which one is Jerusalem again nah?
Yagba West?
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158945:
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, Baba must Born again by force o!!
Sharp gal!

This is the kinda welcome you get when you go to meet a girl on your first date with 3 APPLES!

3 Apples o, Not even that she is breaking her fast
!!

No be same Apples kill Abcha ¿

No be same Apple Adam chop put us for gbege ¿

Foolish man @ 40.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by placeofallure(f): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2018
fergie001:

Tell me LGA jooor....which one is Jerusalem again nah?
Yagba West?

YES, Yagba West grin
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by fergie001: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2018
placeofallure:

YES, Yagba West grin
Confirm...............yes yes yes grin
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by placeofallure(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
fergie001:

Confirm...............yes yes yes grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.