Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her (28545 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by anyimontana(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Meanwhile my ppl

If u feel jealous in ur heart each time u see ur friends progressing pls repeat after me & say "I AM A WITCH"
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Jaideyone(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

The lady is really a fool. You made mistake giving him your number.

How the hell would you play such man when you can block his number from contacting you.

Later later you will remain unmarried and turn to #TeamMenAreScum crew.
what is this one saying? so when someone gets your number he automatically has access to your pant? oga camp down

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by kentblues(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
So what happened to those fresh apples he brought, becos if u eventually eat them u are wrong,and u are cunny
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Epic trolling.

The guy or the gals he has been rolling with are very cheap tho.

Three apples is less than n500.

No self respecting olosho will proceed with that preamble.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Good off you

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE FROM DELUDED ANIMALS!!!!!

Priscy01:
On my return I thought I should chill in a by-the-road shop to buy a bottle of drink. Then the owner of the shop on knowing I'm a Corp member asked for my contacts and all that which I gave him.

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
for what reason would you give this total stranger your phone number (if you were not interested in him)?!

In the evening he called

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
of course he would, and you knew he would, thats why you gave him your number, isnt it?!

saying I love you and miss you story, and he wants to come to my house to visit

ARRANT NONSENSE #3

and again, if you are not interested you say "NO THANK YOU", and that would be the end of your story, but oh no, you deluded desperate women want to see what this man will offer you, in order to open your legs to this man.

this is a man in his late 40s.

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
you had NO issues to give this late 40s man your number, did you?! why is that suddenly an issue?! were you hypnotized into giving him your number OR were you seeking to add a new sugar daddy to your life?!

I just invited baba to come over Sunday evening by 4pm.

ARRANT NONSENSE #5

you invited him over?! for what exactly? why couldnt you be honest to this man you supposedly DONT like?! why pretend to be interested in a man to later be surprised when he makes attempt at connecting with your interested self?! are you bipolar?!

He even asked what should he bring for me.

ARRANT NONSENSE #6

of course he would, thats what well mannered people do when they think that they are going to the homes of babes they want to mount.

Dear sisters, whenever those men refuse to go, lead them to a good fellowship to hear the word of God. Instead of using your body to commit sin, use it to bring them to God's presence."

ULTIMATE NONSENSE
this man DID NOT refuse to leave, you invited him in, and then acted like a dumbass....if you had told him you were married, that would have been the EOD. furthermore, bringing him to some deluded church is equally counter productive, ow every time he hears someone mention that church, he will insult the bejesus out of them. that man certainly did NOT get closer to god, he in fact dislike the idea more. the sinner here is YOU who used demonic means to bring some men to your church.... if that is what your preacher tells you to do then i suggest you change church asap!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by pedrilo: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Why giv him ur number if u dnt want anytin wit him?
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Akpacha(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Is that what called beautiful one to share? Using hand to hiding ur flat/tiny ass.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

A man in his late 40 you called baba? that's accolade to him.

You should have called him a fool, because a fool in his late 40 is a fool forever.

Because of toto, you follow go church, which God are you serving?

I concur for a different reason..Baba no get thirst. grin
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by ehardetola(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158945:
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, Baba must Born again by force o!!
Sharp gal!

This is the kinda welcome you get when you go to meet a girl on your first date with 3 APPLES!

3 Apples o, Not even that she is breaking her fast
!!

3 Apples = #200

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2018
ehardetola:

3 Apples = #200
That is a whole lot of money!

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by HeWrites(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
what is this one saying? so when someone gets your number he automatically has access to your pant? oga camp down

The crap you just wrote, shows how shallow minded you are.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2018
So, we should start frying water abi. You don't have interest in him, but you gave him your number. I no dey believe all these female corpers. Many of them are gluttons. Do not be surprised the man might be the one taking care of her needs. Girls like to rush to social media and play the victim's card.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by dratine(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2018
You brought it up here so that your boyfriend friend will take you as a hard nut to crack. I didn't see anything near beauty if you are the pix am looking at. Merci.

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Mruwa1(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2018
haha nice one next time carry the mumu go retreat nor be only fellowship
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Akpacha(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2018
If say d guy go with apple phone (iphone7) this ugly gal for miss the church activity that day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Akpacha(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2018
ehardetola:

3 Apples = #200
for buhari govt 3apples no long #200.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by weareok(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
[/b][b][/b]
post=68158945:
[b]Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, Baba must Born again by force o!!
Sharp gal!

This is the kinda welcome you get when you go to meet a girl on your first date with 3 APPLES!

3 Apples o, Not even that she is breaking her fast
!!
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by frank317: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
What if the man was in his sixies but is willing to buy u chiomaporshe?

Say the truth... u wouldn't lead to church but to the nearest hotel

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Jaideyone(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
HeWrites:

The crap you just wrote, shows how shallow minded you are.
you are the shallow minded one. you talked as if she commited a big offence by giving the man her number.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Neoteny(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2018
If he was in a Range Rover with an iPhone X smelling of millions fellowship would be the last thing on your mind, from the looks of you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Olii(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

A man in his late 40 you called baba? that's accolade to him.

You should have called him a fool, because a fool in his late 40 is a fool forever.

Because of toto, you follow go church, which God are you serving?
lols, God of toto grin
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2018
You're not even pretty. I guess the married man is not wealthy for him to approach you when there are millions of finer and fresher girls out there ready for sugar.
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by placeofallure(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
OK
fergie001:
Most Kogi men are promiscuous,having served there,I saw it first hand....They just want to enter anything especially small girls the ages of their daughters;and cherish doing it without 'nnabuehi'.
But madam,how you got access to the Govt House will be a story for another day,even LGIs can't give you that clearance,maybe the Government House Director of Protocols.

How many Kogi men have you met that made you draw your conclusions, they're randy? Is there any state men don't try to woo ladies, especially Corp members? They know you're far from home, probably you're needy emotionally and maybe financially too and they just want to fill the gap. I served in Ekiti state and I couldn't count the number of men who wanted to get jiggy with me. And there were many men still who didn't look at me twice. It's still not enough to draw a verdict from. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by fergie001: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
placeofallure:
OK

How many Kogi men have you met that made you draw your conclusions, they're randy? Is there any state men don't try to woo ladies, especially Corp members? They know you're far from home, probably you're needy emotionally and maybe financially too and they just want to fill the gap. I served in Ekiti state and I couldn't count the number of men who wanted to get jiggy with me. And there were many men still who didn't look at me twice. It's still not enough to draw a verdict from. Be wise!
My dear,I know you are trying to sound correct.....
I used Most because of a variety....
It doesn't have to do with corpers alone
It is a general thing in most places...
The girl is even in Lokoja...
Go to the interior and you will see what most of their men do even with their ladies....
I understand you want to tell me you are been wooed...
Every girl at an appreciable age will but for it to get to an extent of complaint....it's past what one can condone....
I repeat what I said,that most of their men are not satisfied with one..............
Please,I do not throw baseless accusations....
I hope you should understand.......
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by donqx: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by placeofallure(f): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
fergie001:

My dear,I know you are trying to sound correct.....
I used Most because of a variety....
It doesn't have to do with corpers alone
It is a general thing in most places...
The girl is even in Lokoja...
Go to the interior and you will see what most of their men do even with their ladies....
I understand you want to tell me you are been wooed...
Every girl at an appreciable age will but for it to get to an extent of complaint....it's past what one can condone....
I repeat what I said,that most of their men are not satisfied with one..............
Please,I do not throw baseless accusations....
I hope you should understand.......

YES, every girl is wooed by men, but ain't it the same everywhere? Men are not satisfied with one. It's the same all over the world not Kogi State alone. Mind you that's my home state grin
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by anibestlala(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady and a journalist identified as Sandra Akinsoyinu has taken to her Instagram page to share her experience with a man who has interest in her.

See what she wrote;
"So I have a beautiful one to share today, I went out to my ppa, on Wednesday, then I had to see my boss at the Kogi state govt house. On my return I thought I should chill in a by-the-road shop to buy a bottle of drink. Then the owner of the shop on knowing I'm a Corp member asked for my contacts and all that which I gave him.

In the evening he called saying I love you and miss you story, and he wants to come to my house to visit, this is a man in his late 40s. I just invited baba to come over Sunday evening by 4pm. He even asked what should he bring for me.

I described NCCF Lokoja to Him. Meanwhile 4pm is our fellowship time. He was very punctual. He brought 3 fresh apples. He was asking where is my room I just said let's attend this fellowship small. He has been there since till 6pm, In a nutshell, baba is one our first timers. � � �. He later went out saying time has gone.

Dear sisters, whenever those men refuse to go, lead them to a good fellowship to hear the word of God. Instead of using your body to commit sin, use it to bring them to God's presence."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-serving-in-kogi-state-shares-her-experience-with-a-man-interested-in-her.html

You are representing kogi corpers well. nothing chases men away like the word of God.i miss kogi state during service
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by Switup: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE FROM DELUDED ANIMALS!!!!!

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
for what reason would you give this total stranger your phone number (if you were not interested in him)?!

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
of course he would, and you knew he would, thats why you gave him your number, isnt it?!

ARRANT NONSENSE #3

and again, if you are not interested you say "NO THANK YOU", and that would be the end of your story, but oh no, you deluded desperate women want to see what this man will offer you, in order to open your legs to this man.

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
you had NO issues to give this late 40s man your number, did you?! why is that suddenly an issue?! were you hypnotized into giving him your number OR were you seeking to add a new sugar daddy to your life?!

ARRANT NONSENSE #5

you invited him over?! for what exactly? why couldnt you be honest to this man you supposedly DONT like?! why pretend to be interested in a man to later be surprised when he makes attempt at connecting with your interested self?! are you bipolar?!

ARRANT NONSENSE #6

of course he would, thats what well mannered people do when they think that they are going to the homes of babes they want to mount.

ULTIMATE NONSENSE
this man DID NOT refuse to leave, you invited him in, and then acted like a dumbass....if you had told him you were married, that would have been the EOD. furthermore, bringing him to some deluded church is equally counter productive, ow every time he hears someone mention that church, he will insult the bejesus out of them. that man certainly did NOT get closer to god, he in fact dislike the idea more. the sinner here is YOU who used demonic means to bring some men to your church.... if that is what your preacher tells you to do then i suggest you change church asap!

women... busted and lashed grin grin embarassed

gosh this is like a total rundown
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by ykfavour(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Very good idea
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by fergie001: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2018
placeofallure:

YES, every girl is wooed by men, but ain't it the same everywhere? Men are not satisfied with one. It's the same all over the world not Kogi State alone. Mind you that's my home state grin
No wonder...naughty gel grin grin grin
So where you from?
I have fond memories,though....
Served in Ijumu
Re: Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her by oglalasioux(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Because he came with 3 apples. You gave him your number and house address. Hypocrisy will not kill Nigerian women.

If he what he came with were bags from shoprite that fellowship would have been forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.