Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (26294 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say grin

O pari

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
toogbasky:
Me I wud just toast a girl in her presence,,, if she feels bad, I wud communicate my feeling to her at that point(she needs to feel the same way u felt,, atleast she wud get to understand betta)
I have met couple of girls I was chyking who were jealous when i chatted with girls but they flirt with guys in my presence.One would be massaging guys toes and be looking at me.But when I rubbed a girl's cheek she would confront me and pushed me away from her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl in my Fifth year in Unizik. She too was in her finals though a different department. We started dating, worked our service to Lagos. It's been fun, I have shown her to my parents And hope to go see hers soon we have been through lot together but she is very Free around guys;

1. We where in a bus en route to surulele suddenly she started a conversation with a dude told him everything about her life and he demanded her number which she gave him. I was there looking and she didn't see any big deal after all he will only call and she won't even do anything with him.

2. She ran into a course mate in camp in my presence he held her hand and they left to meet his friends I was just standing there when she came back no apology.

3. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

4. She visited a guy who wants to marry her with out my consent. But told me later. When I confronted her she said she told him about us.

Am lost on what to do. We have been through a lot, she has been telling her parents about me all her relations are tired of her talking of me and are waiting to see me.

She has rejected many men for me. But am just lost I feel am not being respected. She has also rejected many marriage proposal because of me.

I am just lost, I called off the whole thing and she has been in anguish begging and pleading buh this is not the first time it only gets worst.

Kk.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by CanineOfJackal: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
thanks dear smiley
Your picture is really beautiful.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by akinszz: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
majorbravo:

Lol you must not follow my posts, I write as much as possible for future reference. If anyone with similar issue starts to ask me for advice in the future, I just refer you to the post and go on my way. Shikena. grin This kind matter dey vex me to advice twice. the matter sef no vex you?
how ego vex me? I Don experience am before... so nothing is new.. the guy never reach em bus stop, he needs to keeeeep digging like well until e reach water and sharp sand grin...
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by akinszz: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
ha! ashawo grin
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
babeosisi:

As someone who has close male friends i can assure you it is totally harmless.
I grew up with brothers and boy cousins so I am very very comfortable amongst males.
As a kid I would be the girl with 5 boys drinking Fanta and eating meat pies at a local store.
Your girl could be the same way.

When I met my hubby he was horrified that a girl would have close male friends.
It made him uncomfortable but over the years he has come to understand that there is nothing to it.
I have also modified some things for the sake of my hubby.
Even till this day I have close male friends and that's just what they are - friends, and he knows it and is comfortable with it.
I believe that with time you would come to know your woman better and appreciate that there is no romantic undertone to it.None whatsoever
She will also modify certain things to make you comfortable if she is wise.

This is not a reason to end a good relationship
Ladies who cheat do it undercover,you will never know who those men are.
A woman who cheats will cheat with men you will never hear about.the fact that this is out in the open shows you there is nothing to it.
Don't fuss over nothing.
Remember that a woman could also have lesbian affairs with female friends so if you think she is "safe" with females you could be wrong
very very matured and sound arguments u've made. I'm in total support of ur assertion but I'm puzzled on the fact she visits male friends, dat speaks volume. And on the issue of exchanging contacts with a stranger in a public bus right in the presence of a fiance is way off it. She won't like it either if the guy does same. I'd like the guy mans up and tell her her errors, of which he has done. I won't advise such relationships.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by CanineOfJackal: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
akinszz:
ha! ashawo grin
Your name also look handsome. safarigil is a friend so I'm poking her here
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by HoodBillionaire: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
pekus
d only thing dah confuses man
omo yur gal na bich
wtf niggi
go get u a new pussy
damn dat bich
bich
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by tunize(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
O.p truth is na u wear the shoe.
Ur reason self for even involving ur self in the realtionship to me is baseless
1) you have been true alot together so what?
2) she has doneband sacrifice alot for u, i believe u've done like-wise so what.
3)You took her to your parents but u nor know her parents.(o.p open ur eyes before is too late.
4)In ur present she gave her numbr to a total stranger and told him about herself
(Which means ur fiancee is the most confused tin on earth.
5)Here is my advice o.p any relationship that there is no
i) respect
ii)mutual honour is a baseless relationship.
What she did in 4 above, simply mean sey she dey manage you so she is open to anybody.
Is normal to relate with guyz but her own is abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bryan88:
MY FRIEND SHUT UP UR MOUTH DIA OSISO...4 HOW LONG WILL HE B SITTIN HER DOWN OR U TINK HE HASNT DONE THAT B4 POSTIN DIS SH*T I WENT TO UNIZIK TOO AND I KNW HOW OUR GIRLS BEHAVES...NOT ALL THO BUT MAJORITY OF THEM AND TO U MA NIGGA, U GATS BOUNCE...U DEY EVEN SURPRISE ME SAY U DEY POST DIS STORY...U SURE SAY U TRULY GO UNIZIK? COMMON BOUNCE AND LET DAT LovePeddler BE...SHE DEY TELL U ABT D DATES, DID SHE TELL U ABT D F*CKS? COMMON BOUNCE WITH IMMEDIATE ALLAKRITY...NO TIME 2 WASTE ON USELESS WHORES CALLED GIRLS
bros u go visit 5decking Abi marvelous hostel for Ifite? I get 2bottles of hero for u. Greatest Zikite!
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Stallione(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
run away from her,b4 she destroys u
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by tunize(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work
Seems u skipped the part he said is not the first time..repeated offenders most times dont deserve 3rd,4th or chances cos they might ruin you.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Fourwinds: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
MRSHYCAT:
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!!
you have the answer to OP confused state....the answer is after the word"AIDS"..
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by majorbravo: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
akinszz:
how ego vex me? I Don experience am before... so nothing is new.. the guy never reach em bus stop, he needs to keeeeep digging like well until e reach water and sharp sand grin...
Exactly my point (in bold). I no want make another person come post this kind question later so I don exhaust all my points put for here. No be today yansh dey for back. Make money before you date, guys no go hear, heartbreak loading for OP.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
oh boy ,she dey weigh her options.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fool ode
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by ceejay80s(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
some women don't see it as anything but when you open up and tell them how bad you feel about it they change for good.

that technique doesn't work, tried that with my ex years back and it got worse
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Damfostopper(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work
mtcheeew

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by humurphia(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
do i need to tell you that you are currently not first choice...you are a REBOUND ,an option,plan b,back up..will you want suffer in your marriage as an option .if not ,walk out quickly..you wont enjoy her love
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Holymann(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
You must have missed the part that said "It only gets worse".
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by DiracRex: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz, the worst is when she has like 90% male friends & she introduces one of the goats as her bestie... Even if the male bestie is a gaylord, baba i no do again... And fvck that trust sh1t some dead cheating thinkers invented to fvck with our minds.... undecided

spot on, bro!

oil full your head.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by mimimile93: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl in my Fifth year in Unizik. She too was in her finals though a different department. We started dating, worked our service to Lagos. It's been fun, I have shown her to my parents And hope to go see hers soon we have been through lot together but she is very Free around guys;

1. We where in a bus en route to surulele suddenly she started a conversation with a dude told him everything about her life and he demanded her number which she gave him. I was there looking and she didn't see any big deal after all he will only call and she won't even do anything with him.

2. She ran into a course mate in camp in my presence he held her hand and they left to meet his friends I was just standing there when she came back no apology.

3. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

4. She visited a guy who wants to marry her with out my consent. But told me later. When I confronted her she said she told him about us.

Am lost on what to do. We have been through a lot, she has been telling her parents about me all her relations are tired of her talking of me and are waiting to see me.

She has rejected many men for me. But am just lost I feel am not being respected. She has also rejected many marriage proposal because of me.

I am just lost, I called off the whole thing and she has been in anguish begging and pleading buh this is not the first time it only gets worst.

Op your babe is a who.re. A smart one.
You don't need babalawo to tell you this.
Leave that who.re alone and focus on money making.

Never trust a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by toastedbread: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
to her, you're a piece of paper that has been torn from the book, squeezed and ready to be thrown into the trash like King James taking a 3pointer.
Let her be and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by mimimile93: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
LOVE and SENSE are two enemies at any time. Anyone deeply in love lacks common sense and that's what op is suffering from.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by thrillionaire(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
MRSHYCAT:
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
I swear!!! Drops mic... You've said it all especially with the last piece of advice. bravo!
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Homguy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

how can you be in a solid relationship and tolerate all these? There should be boundaries bro.

You should quit already, that lady is a cheap slut!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by biicash(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gbera Bleep cheater....... Breakup straight
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
thank you
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Stallione(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
MRSHYCAT:
U've nailed it all bro.Mek i kukuma add small salt 2dis ur food,since she has said alot abt u 2her family and they are expecting u 2come someday,make the expectation 2come thru by visiting them n tell them u cannot marry dia daughter,dat u dnt trust her friendship with lots of men.If i were u,dats the best way 2pay her back for all the shame n pains she has put me thru...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Stallione(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Ooh common girl,u know the truth,dnt talk as if ua not a woman as well.The girl cannot n will never respect her in marriage as a wife,,period..
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by derrydinny: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
slap fall on you, girl leave you for road follow another man and you no pursue am when she come back like pesin wey thief? toto don spoil man life o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.