Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (26292 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Reeberry: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
oluwaahmed:
. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

Op that there is a sign of a professional cheat. That one can be sucking prick while talking to u on phone and claim that she has cough.
The op no want apply sense to leave that whorē

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Reeberry: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
omooba969:

Sit her down?shocked

Is she a baby who needs to be told everything?

Nonsense! cool
Chiommy123 should go and sit her down and start telling her how to eat.

Nonsense.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Follow ur heart but use your heart
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by abimic(m): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Just like other persons posited, the girl doesn't really respect you, just imagine what would happen in the marriage, thank God for relationships, marriages would have been hell cry.....love isn't by mouth, the girl might love you but her actions are of someone that her brain is touching because those her actions don't look normal, man should always be man, have a stand and no lady would try shit with you.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by valentinos22(m): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. This is funny sha so without my sounding it ti her she wouldn't know whats morally wrong or right, so she no know say she dey do wrong by her outright display of affection for other guys & total disrespect for me in every way possible.. God knows if i was the guy i would only tell her the first time she show her self & if she even make the mistake again one of two things will happen.
1. I kick her the fvck out quickly
2. I kick her out slowly by pretending not to know what she does & let her be the hoe she is,give her false hopes while i replace her without her knowing...

are u from edo state ? cozz u soooo think like me
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by domwas2(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2018
She's still weighing her options at the moment, believe me, she's using you as a train to her Prince.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by maxyomi: 1:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Op, pls don't ruin the good thing you have. I've been there and I can categorically say that it isn't always what it appears to be, it might just be her temperament.Sangines are mostly like that. Just make her understand how you feel and if possible make her feel exactly how you feel. Sometimes we don't understand what someone else feels until you are subjected to the same feeling. Make her a bit jealous by doing to her the things she do to you,but don't cut the relationship. I believe you guys can work things out.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by chiommy123(f): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Reeberry:
Chiommy123 should go and sit her down and start telling her how to eat.

Nonsense.
yes bring her to me I will. but if its a guy now he won't stop socializing because he has a girlfriend right?
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by cyraxx(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
yes bring her to me I will. but if its a guy now he won't stop socializing because he has a girlfriend right?
read the post again surprisingly I don't that's why m pained
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bryan88(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2018
franciskaine:
bros u go visit 5decking Abi marvelous hostel for Ifite? I get 2bottles of hero for u. Greatest Zikite!
broda i don grad o...graduated 2013 but all dose hostels u called na my lungu dat year...even st john too
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Tlyon(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work
for me sitting her down is a no,have been on this same seat with a lady like that, some ladies would date 7guys and tell eachone others are just friends, same as the op was my case not ontil feb this year i called it over, last night my ex's co worker(ex's friend) told me she went ahead telling her own bf that she(ex's friend) do visit me at home(i nova even see that babe 4 my life we just talk on phone and chat), so it's in the genes of some ladies to always lie(even saw her chat with all the guys on her list and that of a female friend her who always help her beg them whenever she has problem with any.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Innov8ve1: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2018
oboi you had better drop that babe like an album asap. Dont waste your energy on a LovePeddler. trust me she must have been having affairs behind your back and most likely fvcking other dudes. there's nothing you can do other than leaving
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by babeosisi: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
franciskaine:
very very matured and sound arguments u've made. I'm in total support of ur assertion but I'm puzzled on the fact she visits male friends, dat speaks volume. And on the issue of exchanging contacts with a stranger in a public bus right in the presence of a fiance is way off it. She won't like it either if the guy does same. I'd like the guy mans up and tell her her errors, of which he has done. I won't advise such relationships.

Remember this is a one sided story.
Always imagine theirs an exaggeration somewhere till you hear from the other side.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bryan88:
broda i don grad o...graduated 2013 but all dose hostels u called na my lungu dat year...even st john too
lol, we graduated same yr bro. Just creating familiarity with the names.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bryan88(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
franciskaine:
lol, we graduated same yr bro. Just creating familiarity with the names.
ALRYT MAN
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by akbahbah(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work

Nonsense!
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Reeberry: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
Bring who to you? Sit her down kor sat her down ni.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Stevenson1(m): 1:32am On Jun 06, 2018
vincentjk:
Let me tell you one thing about some ladies, When you meet a lady that is professional in cheating that's how they behave.
A girl once did this to me, she'd chat with guys in my presence ( on messenger) and be showing me there pictures and chats while laughing grin grin

I suspected her but had no proof though only for me to later discover she's been going to meet those guys and having sex with them behind my back

This is someone that invites me to her place showing me to her siblings o SMH

Thank you for your advice my brother. lol... the same thing happened to me. she would even picked the dudes call on my presence. Showing me how they long and can't wait to be with her. lol... OP, please you don't need any evidence with this one OK. just run for your life. Unizik babes are the most dangerous babes in Nigeria now. Very intelligent, smart, beautiful and extremely brilliant both in academics and cheating. Again, don't ever have a relationship problems and meet a lady for advice. Please don't ever try that again. OP please, I don't know you but you seem like a nice no problem guy. Just leave that babe be. Trust me... let her clear from your life. I have seen her type before.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by cyraxx(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Stevenson1:

Thank you for your advice my brother. lol... the same thing happened to me. she would even picked the dudes call on my presence. Showing me how they long and can't wait to be with her. lol... OP, please you don't need any evidence with this one OK. just run for your life. Unizik babes are the most dangerous babes in Nigeria now. Very intelligent, smart, beautiful and extremely brilliant both in academics and cheating. Again, don't ever have a relationship problems and meet a lady for advice. Please don't ever try that again. OP please, I don't know you but you seem like a nice no problem guy. Just leave that babe be. Trust me... let her clear from your life. I have seen her type before.
thanks brother I really appreciate.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by dave4rella(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
run as fast as your legs can carry you! I have been in this same situations! I played dumb until I was done collecting p**sy, I moved on
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by afamjb: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
franciskaine:
bros u go visit 5decking Abi marvelous hostel for Ifite? I get 2bottles of hero for u. Greatest Zikite!
baba I hail oh.. if this offer is open I go like come collect am on Bryan's behalf.... cheers*
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by afamjb: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bryan88:
St John.. oh great St John.. she has lost her glory now oh.. it has been renovated, name changed even.. the street Don cast**... I also lived in St John as at 2014
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
afamjb:
baba I hail oh.. if this offer is open I go like come collect am on Bryan's behalf.... cheers*
smile, just try come, D offer still dey open.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by afamjb: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2018
franciskaine:
smile, just try come, D offer still dey open.
thank God it's weekend..!! where exactly please?
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
valentinos22:

are u from edo state ? cozz u soooo think like me
Lolzz i be confirm Edo man wink

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bryan88(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
afamjb:
St John.. oh great St John.. she has lost her glory now oh.. it has been renovated, name changed even.. the street Don cast**... I also lived in St John as at 2014
no go knw u...was servin 2014
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bryan88:
Ask ur uncle if he has brain wen next u see him.
Obviously he doesnt
Uncultured kid.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bryan88(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68480493:

Ask ur uncle if he has brain wen next u see him.
Obviously he doesnt
Uncultured kid.
do u even hav an uncle? obviously u dont cos u dont even knw ur parents...they dumped u by d road side because they already knew u r a failure...and waste of efforts because of ur timid brains...fool
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bryan88:
do i even hav an uncle? obviously i dont cos i dont even knw my parents...they dumped me by d road side because they already knew i am a failure...and waste of efforts because of my timid brains...i am a fool

Oh nooo, Now we understand y ur life is dis way.
Sorry.
Oh nooboo, accept all memebers pity here on ur life.
Chai!! wink cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bryan88(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
post=68481375:

Oh nooo, Now we understand y ur life is dis way.
Sorry.
Oh nooboo, accept all memebers pity here on ur life.
Chai!! wink cheesy grin
no matter how my life is, ur own life no dust am half...everlasting fool...most importantly, get a life and a job.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Reeberry: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Yawn. cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by SamgoldBaba: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
MRSHYCAT:
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!!
Yours is divine, I doff my cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.