Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59935 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:
I watched that video and I was touched, now must Christians will engage in an online battle with the Muslims arguing on which religion is converting more people from the other side. But have come to realize that people who engage in such argument both Christians and Muslims are people with low IQ that's why most times I don't respond to some people after I drop my messages.

This is a wake up call for the Christians, that man left Christianity because some so called GO misguided him and he didn't want to do anything to sin against God and humanity. Collecting money from the poor to leave extravagant life and build universities and also large cathedrals at the expense of the poor is a sin against God and humanity. I always ask some Christians if they know the God they serve? They always say yes,but they don't know they serve the God there GO created(God of mammon) thinking they are worshiping the Heavenly Father. That man made a statement that Muslims follow there Quran but the Jesus preached in churches today is far different from Jesus Christ in the bible. The Jesus in the Pentecostal church wants your money for salvation and miracles that doesn't exist while Jesus Christ in the bible is far different.
The MC said the pastor will be named Mohammed because "after Jesus Christ was Mohammed " that word touched me because they still reference Jesus Christ according to the Quran.

Am a Christian but like i always say am a different kind of Christian. I stopped going to church because I know the God I serve and am not ready to serve some any GOs stomach, Philippians 3:19(Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.) And I have never regretted my actions.

It is better you go to a mosque or worship ogun or sit at home than go to a modern day business center called Pentecostal church thinking you are worshiping God. Am sorry to break your heart, you are not worshiping the most high God. You are just a social movement worshiping a GOs. #bittertruth.

Peace be unto you all.

Note - if you are trying to make a stupid point don't quote me. You can decide to die in your ignorance..your choice.

Let me burst your bubbles,
if Jesus Christ can worship in the church, who are you to say you can't worship in the church. I will advise you to go to church with a clean and clear heart. Read your bible and always follow your bible teaching. If your pastor teach you something, check your bible to confirm it, let the bible be your standard not what humans say(or said).
Read John 2:17 and Psalm 69:9
"My love for your house burns in me like a fire".
At a tender age he was found in the temple.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

I pray you don't die a pagan or Christian. Just try as a neutral person and study Islam that everybody is condemning for some time and if you find lies in it, you should just back off.

May you not die as a Muslim too. Have you studied the bible like your quran prescribes for you?

The lies in the quran makes it sound poetic.
You hear chapters like "the cow", "the table", "the star", "the woman" smh!
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
tamethem:

Tackle the fact man Islam is the Nightmare of the world. grin

Stop dodging.. There are a lot. of verses in the bible that you can never prove right because they are wrong

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
ademoladeji:

Famous Yoruba Musician, Adewale Ayuba is now a devout Christian.
yes soooooo that's very true. he's even singing his fuji music in another dimension. he has converted to Christianity to more than 3 years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

But Jihad earns a Muslim 72 virgins grin
E mean say on how you go Muslim heaven, you go lose better weight grin

okay, you mentioned Jihad now. I want you to define it for me before I continue discussing with you

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
kingBenedict:
Mad people wear good clothes too... I am not surprised, he might be having mental issues...
lol he's been used to penetrate Islam in Igbo land. especially the core ebony I state which has huge igbo people there. it can't work. Infact he run back to Christ for forgiveness.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by bro4u: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:

You and your likes are free to say whatever you want. I mean, what haven't you p*gs said already?
And you've been wailing for years now and you really think the saner general public will take you child of darkness and hate seriously?
I thought you are good mannered mister, aren't you suppose to be pure without insults and even reply insults with love and affection
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

That's why its Quran not the bible, they are two different books. Take a chill pill bro

Sorry to say this, you're not a Christian. If you're truly a Christian and you always study your bible you will know church/temple is indeed a very important place in the life of a good Christian.
Read Psalm 69:9 and John 2:17
"My love for your house burns in me like a fire"
At tender age Jesus was found by his mother inside the temple.
You can not claim you're a Christian or you know your God without doing his teachings or following his ways.
You may think or claim you're a Christian but brother/sister, I put it to you, you are not a Christian
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
princessayesha:

Eyya Oga e pain you ? grin
lol pain me for wetin. he will surely come back to Christ and repent of what he did in the past.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by uzoronwusa: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
because of the sin of man this one miss road. The Bible says look unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith not sinful men.hebrews 12:1-3.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

You mention one Mohammed did when he was alive first e.g, deaf, dumb, lame, blind, raised from death etc. Only one please.

Waiting.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by imam07: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.
You are a dead man walking.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

I understand you bro.. You know what pain me most? This pastors made the bible look like it contradicts itself whereas it doesn't, they only say what they want people to hear because of selfish gains. So many people have being trying to open Christians eye to this things but they call them anti Christ
You don't sound like a Christian and I put it to you that you're not a Christian. Show your true identity and stop the hypocrisy
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Allahu akbar!!! they are gradually understanding the right Fath , we also convert 1 Cristian brother Dat accept Islam in my family mosque yesterday an answered his name as USMAN..
Islam the most fastest growing religion

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maamin:

You do not sound like a Christian. Stop the Hypocrisy and show your true identity. undecided

God bless you, I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

You said he fought for your freedom, did he also fight for the freedom of victims during Adolf Hitler's reign. Did he also claim to be The Almighty?? Where is he now??
Selassie’s body was never found so I do not know where his imperial majesty is

He is constantly in my heart tho

Selassie told the Europeans they will fight a major war amongst themselves soon after oppressing Africa

That was the 2nd world war

He told them if they followed his teachings all man would live in peace

Please watch his address to the League of Nations

He never claimed to be a deity and told us no man can be a deity

The almighty God is a living man
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by begwong: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Good and well mannered you say grin
No mind am. Religion of piss is the cause of 85percent of global problems.
If they are not at war in their countries, they are in others. You grant them asylum, they want to change the laws of your country to sharia law.. Haba!
No be igbo convert? He wants to go mecca for business things or to supply boko boys with arms to make profits.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

You are very wrong. The Holy Quran doesn't teach such way. In Islam, we allow anyone who is knowledgeable in the religion to lead in prayers, not just anybody. Any Muslim that is against this, has less knowledge in Islam as you also have less knowledgeable people in Christianity.
That means a majority of you muslims fall into this category.

You think pluck stuff out of my ass to make your religion look bad? I have lived in the north for over 25 years. I have relatives who have converted l, I hear the hatefulthings muslims say about them my friend. Even my colleague who is yoruba and a muslim is not allowed to lead prayers. Even the Arabs and lebanese are very discriminatory towards you. I have never seen them pray in the same mosque with you. Deny it all you want and call me names as you wish. I have eyes, I see things. I have ears and understand Hausa perfectly so I hear every discriminatory bullshit your people say. You dont expect me to see and hear stuff tjen say something different

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
bro whatever u said will not seem meaningful in d eyes of ur astray colleagues, he came into islam wit all mean an he accept it.. may Allah guide the others to the right Fath ameen.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Mccullum: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
I thank God for the conversion of that man, may Allah guide him more in Islam, Ameen. Yes Jesus can heal an amputee during his life time and Miracle doesn't peculiar to Jesus alone because many prothets of Allah did miracles even Mohammed did many miracle which is not common by Muslim clerics to mention them except if sermon force them to make reference to it unlike Christian clerics that mostly mentioning Jesus' miracles. Abraham did his own, Moses and many of them did miracles after prayer of seeking permission from almighty Allah to do it and He'll grant it in order to convince people that truly they were His messagers.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
begwong:

No mind am. Religion of piss is the cause of 85percent of global problems.
If they are not at war in their countries, they are in others. You grant them asylum, they want to change the laws of your country to sharia law.. Haba!
Then they demand that you should read and understand them instead of opening up and teaching people with love and undersranding. They will discriminate and call non -muslims names tuen expect you to keep quiet about it. SMH
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

okay, you mentioned Jihad now. I want you to define it for me before I continue discussing with you
Holy war aimed at converting un-believers and betterment of the society..
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabaIbo:

You don't sound like a Christian and I put it to you that you're not a Christian. Show your true identity and stop the hypocrisy

Lol... am a Christian and a follower of Christ, just because I refused to be stupid and I refuse to worship GOs doesn't meant am not a Christian.

Let me break your heart.. 99% of what you have being thought in churches for years are all false. Argue with you GO

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by lilAZeeZ(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Trexnemesis:

You mention one Mohammed did when he was alive first e.g, deaf, dumb, lame, blind, raised from death etc. Only one please.

Waiting.
did we ever call Mohammed as God? never! he's a prophet of Allah who extend the message from Allah to the believers.. ur even a fake Cristian even among the disbelievers

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oricha62:
Has anyone see imam or Islamic scholars that convert to Christianity? Never ,but multiples of pastors had converted to Islam after studying Bibles.

They are always on low key because of the death threat Islam issues to apostates.

In case you need more let me know.

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabaIbo:

Sorry to say this, you're not a Christian. If you're truly a Christian and you always study your bible you will know church/temple is indeed a very important place in the life of a good Christian.
Read Psalm 69:9 and John 2:17
"My love for your house burns in me like a fire"
At tender age Jesus was found by his mother inside the temple.
You can not claim you're a Christian or you know your God without doing his teachings or following his ways.
You may think or claim you're a Christian but brother/sister, I put it to you, you are not a Christian

So you are telling me Pentecostal church follow the teaching of Christ? I pity you, I know one day your eye go clear. Tell your GO to tell you the truth about the bible. Like I said, Argue with your GOs

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
imam07:
You are a dead man walking.

Lol, is that what Mohammed taught you?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabaIbo:

Let me burst your bubbles,
if Jesus Christ can worship in the church, who are you to say you can't worship in the church. I will advise you to go to church with a clean and clear heart. Read your bible and always follow your bible teaching. If your pastor teach you something, check your bible to confirm it, let the bible be your standard not what humans say(or said).
Read John 2:17 and Psalm 69:9
"My love for your house burns in me like a fire".
At a tender age he was found in the temple.

Jesus didn't worship in Churches, he only went to the temple meant for Judaism, Christianity didn't start until after the death and resurrection of Christ

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Waiting.

I'm not a Muslim ?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
The problem with the Quran is that it is a poor rework of the Torah and bible by a self confessed bandit of Mecca. Why do your mullahs kill anyone that decides to put the Quran to any form of critical analysis? Everything Islam is fake and stolen from Christianity. From fasting during lent that Christians do without disturbing the country to praying specific hours of the day. Anyone that is not clever enough to understand Islam is a one way ticket to hell doesn’t need redemption.

Good, You claimed that Muslims stole the fasting from Christias(Lent). So I want you to show me in the Bible where God asked the Christians to perform Lent in the Bible while I show you in the holy Quran where it was prescribed for Muslims to perform Ramadan (Chapter 2 : 183-185)

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by imam07: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

I'm not a Muslim ?
Sorry the post not 4 u.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Abagworo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
All religions are good but It is left for the believers to either follow good or evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Names Of God In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.