Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

If Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (14085 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pain am cheesy mechanics and their shallow brain
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:
lmao,someone is calling people ugly grin
see the cheap whor'es he's feeding himself with in ph.grin
ladyhippolyta88
kimbraa
OMG!!
Na donstan be that?
If this one is beautiful then I am ugly(Nobody is ugly but according to donstan I am).

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
animal molestation, u wan kill am
cheesy grin grin grin
Leave these obsessed fooooooolxx

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
If not that it's been verified that Ubuntu isn't Donstan aka IamD18, I'd have sworn it's the same person but they just reason alike, like the typical nairaland guy who assumes every lady is as daft as his gf. As for the other unintelligent one that was dating a granny and likes screaming the word "Ugly", he's inconsequential and prolly looking for relevance. cheesy
You said it all Benny

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

OMG!!
Na donstan be that?
If this one is beautiful then I am ugly(Nobody is ugly but according to donstan I am).
no,it's jude.
grin

don't mind him,he's always elevating his hungry life on NL, deceiving the ilks of donstan.
grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:
gringrin goodnight ladies.
cc:kimbraa ladyhippolta88 smiley
smiley Good night dear.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
Pain am cheesy mechanics and their shallow brain
hungry old fool.

that lady is your epitome of beauty.

don't worry,I go open your chapter soon.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

cheesy grin grin grin

Leave these obsessed fooooooolxx
I haven't quoted bonobo in almost a year now, she is always trying her luck to see if i will reply cheesy as for mechanic, that one has been obsessed for months now, wonder how many of my pictures dey her phone

She can masturbate in peace, I don't judge

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

no,it's jude.
grin

don't mind him,he's always elevating his hungry life on NL, deceiving the ilks of donstan.
grin

Then it is safe to say that he just played himself. grin

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
I haven't quoted bonobo in almost a year now, she is always trying her luck to see if i will reply cheesy as for mechanic, that one has been obsessed for months now, wonder how many of my pictures dey her phone

She can masturbate in peace, I don't judge

You made a comment illustrating how she behaves on Nland by crushing and attacking a guy to get his attention grin

I confirmed it grin

That highfool is so so dump and empty, saving your pictures to masturbate grin

Your pictures dn dey give them ejaculation grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you noticed I didn't attack you? I don't know u or have issues with you? When I noticed Dan was referring to u, I killed the joke, be civil and I will be civil, only talking because I don't want to have issues with you, not because I care or anything but If we are to have issues let it be Independent not because you joined some dejected trolls to attack me
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
One thing about these old tissue papers on NL is that an old tissue is hardly used again and it is cheaper to buy new ones.

Unlike evening newspapers that can still be read and read again even in ten years time.

Una good night ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
See them worried about my relationship status

Bonobo keeps shouting they have broken up cheesy why does if we have or not matter to you?

Owerri mechanic self dey put mouth, you no fine reach who u dey insult, u no get money pass her, nothing for the life you use better pass her, wait no vex u're a mechanic so u sabi that work pass her grin
At least you're learning. I've been able to school you that it's not 'Bonobo Monkey" as you were fond of calling it, but that it's "Bonobo". Having said that, don't flatter yourself. You and I know who's seeking for whose attention based on how you included yourself in this conversation, but then again, it's ok to give yourself some element of hope.

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
If you noticed I didn't attack you? I don't know u or have issues with you? When I noticed Dan was referring to u, I killed the joke, be civil and I will be civil, only talking because I don't want to have issues with you, no because I care or anything but If we are to have issues let it be Independent not because you joined some dejected trolls to attack me
Sorry if you felt that way I did not jump into your issue I thought it was donstan that was why I quoted her and when she explained I stated you played yourself it wasn't an insult.
That is your issue with her not mine.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
If you noticed I didn't attack you? I don't know u or have issues with you? When I noticed Dan was referring to u, I killed the joke, be civil and I will be civil, only talking because I don't want to have issues with you, not because I care or anything but If we are to have issues let it be Independent not because you joined some dejected trolls to attack me

You even have times to ask for their civil side.

Bunch of nitwits and empty fools parading on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

You made a comment illustrating how she behaves on Nland by crushing and attacking a guy to get his attention grin

I confirmed it grin

That highfool is so so dump and empty, saving your pictures to masturbate grin

Your pictures dn dey give them ejaculation grin grin
highfool cheesy not only her, they all have my pictures, be like say they form WhatsApp group self for the matter, no be today people start to troll me, even the entire romance section try, I still dey shine 32, they can't win against me

I hope she cums Sha, because the way I dey call her ugly, suppose kill horninesss but all this desperate girls, they can do and undo

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry if you felt that way I did not jump into your issue I thought it was donstan that was why I quoted her and when she explained I stated you played yourself it wasn't an insult.
That is your issue with her not mine.

Cowards

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Saff(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some people eat, breathe and sleep on this website, talking about women. 8am to 11pm. Pitiful, you can tell their useless outside this forum. Penniless and depressed. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Cowards
Old tissue paper go and sleep.
Coward ko,Goatward ni.

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GiantParrot(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
These "sophisticated" people saying that age is only a number in Africa where people are stup1d. I guess this is their way of signaling that they are not stup1d. They may need to re-evaluate their yardstick for determining stup1d. Because people in America will not be writing about how to get past the stigma of older women dating younger men, if there was no stigma there in the first place.
http://stylecaster.com/dating-younger-men-how-get-past-stigma/
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/02/jennifer-lopez-dating-younger-men/amp

One could get some perspective by asking why rich old men have sugar babies? The sugar babies are typically not older women, are they? Most men like the idea of being with physically attractive women for as long as they live. An option that is hardly practical for the majority of men. They either do not have the financial resources for that, or some personal beliefs/principles come into play, like respect for monogamy. So the next option would be to be with a woman that is likely to remain attractive over a long period. The longer the better, the younger the longer. Note that many men don't take dating seriously till they are 25+. An older woman for an average 25+ man is disadvantaged by that "the longer the better" idea.

Outside the argument about long term physical attractiveness, there is the belief that the risk of childbirth complications increases with older women. Down syndrome among children is believed to increase in likelihood as the mothers ger older. Some men who like to have children may want to minimize their risks by seeking out younger women. It matters not whether these beliefs are true. What matters is that people are convinced by them, and people will act according to their convictions.

http://www.downsyndromeprenataltesting.com/maternal-age-the-chance-for-down-syndrome-and-prenatal-testing/

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18Q28T
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dear Bonobo

I see you trying hard, don't worry keep working hard, one day I will quote you grin

Obsessed tin, has been on my case since 2016, always trying to imply that I like her cheesy I dey call u monkey and for ur mind u see am as me liking you cheesy one kobo self esteem no dey your body, so na so men they package u grin

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Saff:
Some people eat, breathe and sleep on this website, talking about women. 8am to 11pm. Pitiful, you can tell their useless outside this forum. Penniless and depressed. Smh.
this mail is for ubunja

Ubunja fresh mail for you

Sign here.......
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
highfool cheesy not only her, they all have my pictures, be like say they form WhatsApp group self for the matter, no be today people start to troll me, even the entire romance section try, I still dey shine 32, they can't win against me

I hope she cums Sha, because the way I dey call her ugly, suppose kill horninesss but all this desperate girls, they can do and undo

What do they want? They want you to pet them, call them sweet names, give them attention like say na you carry them enter Nland.

Bunch of loners logging on this forum to vent their frustrations on fellows.

Last, last, we Sabi their button. Tell them the bitter truth and see them wail and cry.

How can you expect a Highfool of lady to cum when her pussay is made of cobwebs and dusts?

It can't happen.

9 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Because it's just weird.

How is it weird? If you don’t know how old he is or he lies does it suddenly change things? Or is it more of a mindset?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Lloydthesaint: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
women age faster than men. a 25 yr old woman looks the same age as a 32 yr old man, even when the woman is 7 yrs younger. now imagine if the woman was 7 yrs OLDER!! she will look like the man's sister in 3 yrs and in 20 yrs time she will look like the man's auntie.
men stay away from older women.
noted
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Saff(f): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Very expensive coming from you. You’re the epitome of this mate.

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

What do they want? They want you to pet them, call them sweet names, give them attention like say na you carry them enter Nland.

Last, last, we Sabi their button. Tell them the bitter truth and see them wail and cry.

How can you expect a Highfool of lady to cum when her pussay is made of cobwebs and dusts?

It can happen.
na only cobwebs? If u see the weavon she uses and clothes she wears you go know once, people like her are frustrated, let her keep humping up and down , maybe her luck go shine one day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Saff:
Very expensive coming from you. You’re the epitome of this mate.

I'm allergic to lesbians.

Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
To the the two bickering #Ladyhippolyta88
& # IamD18
Create your own thread and take whatever it is there
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
hehehehehe

i see nuclear gender world war 2 happening here cheesy

who's winning?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by highqueen(f): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

sure, him and the fugly whor'e.cheesy
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
hehehehehe

i see nuclear gender world war 2 happening here cheesy

who's winning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. / Hot Picture... Figure 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.