Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (19044 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by MrCork: 5:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:
Good morning nairalanders please treat this issue with urgency! cry

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry

^^STORY. ...did u pour inside? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

I swear! But how you look am. If na you. You go still near the babe? Cause honestly I just they reason as I wan take cut her off I nor they problem bros abeg.

Tell wetin you dey experience. Make you see here reaction....... Baba I go advice you make you rewrite this your tori to spiritual section you go see person.... Like play you fit go die. Since. Dem don dey stab you for dream.. Do it now
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by henrygale(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol
Funny, but not too funny.
1. There r ladies u meet first day and sleep them same day, so sleeping with a lady after 2 days isn't record time.
2. Average guy must have tried having sex or actually had sex with a lady on her period, so it isn't new still, without any of those ur funny experience afterwards.
3. Your imaginations may just be playing a fast one on you, so try see if you are a weird thinking kinda person or just a normal guy. Maybe your friends you told about the escapade might have conjured the theory during your discussion and your mind took it further by relaying it unconsciously to you in your dream.
4. Am not denying spiritual powers, but you have to be careful so as not to run into more spiritual problems while seeking help.
5. The lady in question, what has been her reaction after the whole thing? Is she still intact with you or behaves strangely?
6. While thinking of breaking up with her, thread carefully and be sure there is no spirituality hand in it coz if really she has spiritual powers, and you try break her heart, then na to say u wan turn urself from fry pan to fire.
7. Above all, hope u used a condom while fucking her on her menses coz if no, then u just got maximum exposure to all sort of sti including HIV, and rhst could actually be adding to your fears and culminating to all these ur almost mind breakdown.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Tallesty1(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2018
The way you people Bleep around these days is just annoying. Five days is too early to invite a lady you met in cinema to your house. It is not like you've been seeing her around so why invite her over when you clearly don't know her? Don't you respect your yourself, house and bed? You invited someone you barely know to your house and had sex with her in her unclean state and now you're disturbing us for advise.
Sha, let me advise you make e no be like I'm a wicked person.

My Advice To You Is This.........
I Endorse The Stabbing.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by SolexxBarry(m): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol this one weak me o grin go to your spiritual head for deliverance
Instagram account with 10k followers for sale call 08133261377
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley10000: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry
It's possible bro.my current bae,i had sex to her during our first meeting
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley10000: 5:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

it happens....##i've banged a gal I met 2days after b4...

So d number of days does nt matter sha...
Quite true.i bang the 1st day she came to my house.op should treat malaria+typhoid
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Joeisafatprick(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Go for cleansing.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley10000: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go for cleansing.
For what?you guys should stop believing all these supestitious tales.there's nothing wrong with him
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by front2line: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:
Good morning nairalanders please treat this issue with urgency! cry

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry

Simple stop sleeping
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Sparkle777(f): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

No this is not in school, I'm done with school, I met her at shoprite in genesis cinema, she came to watch a movie, she was sitted at the back alone, there were not much people in the cinema that day, most seats were empty so I went to seat beside her and that's how we hooked up. She is a very nice person but after the sex, what I am experiencing is what I don't understand as I am here I don't even want to use my two eye to see her again because I am scared asf here!

Wow, this is strange. So u will now break up wit her? Funny thing is that she might not know her faults or ur reasons. All she knows is that a man slept wit her and left her. Why not tell her to follow u for deliverance?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Jabioro: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2018
You have no problem,having sex during mensural period is very unhygenical and spiritual wrong.Solution..go for 3 days white fasting,the last day of your fasting invite her let her too partake in the last one.if she can sleep over,around 12 to 3 am pray togeda..after the prayer tell how much you love her,but do nt promise her marriage because you entering spiritual agreemt.Both of can sex if she want,do nt dissappointed her otherwise she would punish you in and out..
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Sparkle777:

Wow, this is strange. So u will now break up wit her? Funny thing is that she might not know her faults or ur reasons. All she knows is that a man slept wit her and left her. Why not tell her to follow u for deliverance?

You ask me if I wan go church for deliverance?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Tell wetin you dey experience. Make you see here reaction....... Baba I go advice you make you rewrite this your tori to spiritual section you go see person.... Like play you fit go die. Since. Dem don dey stab you for dream.. Do it now

God forbid nor be me go die o sad Okay thanks I will write it there
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

^^STORY. ...did u pour inside? angry

Yeah. Does it affect anything?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Holocene:

3 side kolanut.
Call the girl and give her these items in a black polybag. Add 200 naira as saraka. Tell her to forgive u. Do it as early as possible.

But in your last post you said I should chew it na should I also chew them with the AP then put the same 3 part kola with 5 AP seed in polybag and give to her to eat it too?? ?!
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Lalas247(f): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

it happens....##i've banged a gal I met 2days after b4...

So d number of days does nt matter sha...
shocked
So u no be Virgin

U have spoil sha .. 2days ! 2days ! shocked did u even know her name grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
The way you people Bleep around these days is just annoying. Five days is too early to invite a lady you met in cinema to your house. It is not like you've been seeing her around so why invite her over when you clearly don't know her? Don't you respect your yourself, house and bed? You invited someone you barely know to your house and had sex with her in her unclean state and now you're disturbing us for advise.
Sha, let me advise you make e no be like I'm a wicked person.

My Advice To You Is This.........
I Endorse The Stabbing.

Lol bet why bro
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by smartsammie(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Mfm is the last place I will go to for anything. Church that they behave like mad people, I prefer carry my self go tb joshua worse comes to worst.

What is happening may simply be psychological brush.

Assume you didn't have sex with while she was on her period shikena!
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Could be malaria/typhoid... Or stress induced... Lol. Nothing spiritual n. Change ur lifestyle... Drugs or alcohol reduce or stop taking them
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by fuckpro: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Jabioro:
You have no problem,having sex during mensural period is very unhygenical and spiritual wrong.Solution..go for 3 days white fasting,the last day of your fasting invite her let her too partake in the last one.if she can sleep over,around 12 to 3 am pray togeda..after the prayer tell how much you love her,but do nt promise her marriage because you entering spiritual agreemt.Both of can sex if she want,do nt dissappointed her otherwise she would punish you in and out..
... Which kind advice nitotri Olowun
...dabbling with spiritual things is the ruined of many in this forum
...so after 3 days prayer and fasting na fornication straight he should partake
...You never experience God anger its really terrible don't mock Him
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2018
smartsammie:

What is happening may simply be psychological brush.

Assume you didn't have sex with while she was on her period shikena!

Bros I didn't feel wrong sleeping with her in that state o my ex and I do make love during her period. So I'm not feeling any psychological stuff for doing it with her. It's just the dreams!! !!
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Crossbow(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Met her today Asked her out the next day Bleeped her 3 days later on her menstrual period..
Men are we becoming animals?? Who does that?
Bros, forget the dreams first, check what's wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by ranmoor: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Most ladies are hot during their period. You are not the first person to have sex during mensuration, 3/5 guys have experienced it.
Try n have non bloody sex with her to format your hard drive. Its your mind doing trick on u.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Quality20(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2018
speaking from a holy man's perspective, d best n only way to cure ds is to initiate marriage as soon as possible. Just marry her cos u already connected. if u dare attempt to sleep or marry another girl other than her..... then u will know what destiny is really all about. In d mean time use a large sum of money and give out in charity to d less privileged, that should cleanse u of d bad effect of sleeping wit a menstruating woman, but u will also need to repent from formication/adultery.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Charlestotle22(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2018
My friend, the only problem I see here is that you have fears. You don't want to die. Also you have linked the said lustful adventure to be the cause. What you need is power. Another experience that will supersede this one you had contact with. For me, I know one God that can help you. Jesus is the only Savior who cures your fears, scary dreams and lustful desires.
It is very risky to lay with a stranger. One without self control also. A woman you don't know her details and background. Oh sorry.
Pastor, native doctor and other men can't help you. Only true and genuine repentance can.
We use to be here. God bless
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Jabioro: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2018
fuckpro:
... Which kind advice nitotri Olowun
...dabbling with spiritual things is the ruined of many in this forum
...so after 3 days prayer and fasting na fornication straight he should partake
...You never experience God anger its really terrible don't mock Him
You must be a kid..l knew what l am saying and what it takes to withdraw from such convernant.l hv been there before..is matter of choice after l would nt help him suffered the consquences...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Trone: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
You'll be fine bro. No problem!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by ikemesit4477: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Please you better run to a good pharmacy and explain yourself, but you never tell us what happen to your bedsheet! Because I once had such experience! cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by jonero4(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry
abobby hw long do u want him 2 wait before askin her out...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley10000: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2018
op you have malaria and typhoid.thats nothing spiritual here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Deleted / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.