Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (19045 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Hhenryy: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:
Good morning nairalanders please treat this issue with urgency! cry

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry

Having intercourse with a woman on her period is not a good practice and should be avoided at all cost.

But since the deed is done, try to Inform the girl about it and take note of her reaction. Make sure you confront her face to face and not through a phone call..

Merely doing that should get the problem halve solved..... But like I said, pay close attention to her reaction it's very important... If you sense a sincere innocent reaction, then you will be fine.

But if it's otherwise, then you need to visit the nearest deliverance centre ASAP to avert impending doom
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
jonero4:
abobby hw long do u want him 2 wait before askin her out...

5 days kinda too fast jawe.. Anyway he's a sharp guy chop and clean mouth. I think I"ll adopted the 5 day dating....
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
It's possible bro.my current bae,i had sex to her during our first meeting

Chai I better go and reshuffle , delete and analyze babe again.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Holocene:

3 side kolanut.
Call the girl and give her these items in a black polybag. Add 200 naira as saraka. Tell her to forgive u. Do it as early as possible.

Gerrot be doing like 1 scam baba in Yoruba movies.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by sexy74(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry
Call her and tell her what you are experiencing and ask.hwr the way out.
you should be bold and very categorical .
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2018
sexy74:

Call her and tell her what you are experiencing and ask.hwr the way out.
you should be bold and very categorical .

I Will do that once she is back from church. What if she says she doesn't know?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by sammirano: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2018
You definitely need help, believe it to be malaria at your own peril. There are some things that are wrong in life and you just did one.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
Hhenryy:

Having intercourse with a woman on her period is not a good practice and should be avoided at all cost.

But since the deed is done, try to Inform the girl about it and take note of her reaction. Make sure you confront her face to face and not through a phone call..

Merely doing that should get the problem halve solved..... But like I said, pay close attention to her reaction it's very important... If you sense a sincere innocent reaction, then you will be fine.

But if it's otherwise, then you need to visit the nearest deliverance centre ASAP to avert impending doom
There's nothing spiritual about sex,u guys should get rid of this african mentality.if it's spiritual then likes of wizkid,davido,2face etc would have been bedevilled with misfortunes
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Chai I better go and reshuffle , delete and analyze babe again.
It depends on ur composure,cordination, confident and condusive nature of ur room ...u can bleep her on 1st day
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
sammirano:
You definitely need help, believe it to be malaria at your own peril. There are some things that are wrong in life and you just did one.
What about our celebs and politicians that are living promiscious life?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by donielord(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Mfm is the last place I will go to for anything. Church that they behave like mad people, I prefer carry my self go tb joshua worse comes to worst.
see mumu wey need deliverance still dey criticise church.... I pity you oooo
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
For what?you guys should stop believing all these supestitious tales.there's nothing wrong with him
Same kinda dream for 4 days straight? That's not normal.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by jom28gy(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Maybe, she is an evil spirit, ask God for forgiveness
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2018
LMAO. What a wawu...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by mimimile93: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by mimimile93: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Guy it's your subconsciousness that is at work.. There's nothing there. I mean there's nothing wrong in fvckin a girl on her period. People do say *sleeping with a girl on her period brings badluck to the guy* all these are superstitious belief. I have fvcked ladies on their period and there’s no such thing as badluck in my life. In fact a night to my interview at the embassy, I fvcked a lady on her period and I passed the interview.

Do the following things and you would not have those nightmares again..

1. Eat well
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink a lot of water
4. Go to bed on time
5. Don't think of that bae
6. Always think positive

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by mimimile93: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Guy don't disturb that girl there's nothing wrong with you..
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley1000:
It depends on ur composure,cordination, confident and condusive nature of ur room ...u can bleep her on 1st day

Lol condusive nature of your room is 100% tru agree with you ooo. Hard an experience most back... The outcome vex me. Lemme not go into details cause it still vexing.

Confident: That's not to me...

Woo just get money that's the need.......
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Hmmm bro I'm just here regretting why I did it honestly cry

This is what you get when you think with ypur D instead of your brains.

Self control, discipline and patience is the world most powerful weapon.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by nelsonebby(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
raphroye:
You had sex with someone you met five days ago? The duration doesn't even matter, but the fact that she was on her period and u still went ahead to have sex with her. You automatically transferred all the evil spirits and problems in her life into your life. It's like when you connect your flash drive with a computer that has virus, it will definitely corrupt your flash drive. Your gonna have to talk to your pastor or fast and pray about it. Bros you need deliverance, that's the fact
Take a minute and read your comment again
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Twagrill(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
On a serious note u need help. Those dreams aren't just meaningless. U will have to move closer to God and tell someone u can trust
who is spiritually strong
Jesus can help
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by nervorum: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Solution is simple but unpopular..
Fornication is SIN. You got involved in a sinful act. Go to God, confess your sins, repent genuinely and seek forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. That way, you are free. You'd be restored and set free. Every other thing, including going for deliverance, without repentence is a waste of effort, more like tossing you around like tennis ball. Neglect this 'simple' solution at your own peril, its your life!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by sexy74(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Persuade her if she loves you she will tell if she has anything to do with it.
Another angle to this is yourself, may be you a having a subconscious thoughts that is causing the problem for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by smartsammie(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jabioro:
You have no problem,having sex during mensural period is very unhygenical and spiritual wrong.Solution..go for 3 days white fasting,the last day of your fasting invite her let her too partake in the last one.if she can sleep over,around 12 to 3 am pray togeda..after the prayer tell how much you love her,but do nt promise her marriage because you entering spiritual agreemt.Both of can sex if she want,do nt dissappointed her otherwise she would punish you in and out..

See advice?

After prayer, they should have sex. They are not married o!

You will say you are a Christian too abi?

Gerrarahia man!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
shocked So u no be Virgin
U have spoil sha .. 2days ! 2days ! shocked did u even know her name grin

hehehehe...
who virgin eppgrin grin grin...
I didn't do anytn bad naaaa,,,we jst helped each othercheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Lalas247(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

hehehehe...

who virgin eppgrin grin grin...

I didn't do anytn bad naaaa,,,we jst helped each othercheesy cheesy cheesy
Help each other ke ..
I don’t even wanna imagine what she was helping you with .....
And this is me thinking Randy Issa saint .. chai embarassed
Btw I made some Akara I saved some for you in food section .. hope you are hungry !
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by austyn0(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

After reading this, if you saw me laughing, you will be tempted to call in the asylum...grin

Chairman wake by 3am rush enter nairaland...Horror dreamgringrin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Help each other ke ..
I don’t even wanna imagine what she was helping you with .....
And this is me thinking Randy Issa saint .. chai embarassed
Btw I made some Akara I saved some for you in food section .. hope you are hungry !

wen did u start being caring?...

the Lalas247 I knw is the opposite of wat I'm seeing right nwgrin grin grin...

Let me believe that Lalas247 NL acct has bn hackedcheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

wen did u start being caring?...

the Lalas247 I knw is the opposite of wat I'm seeing right nwgrin grin grin...

Let me believe that Lalas247 NL acct has bn hackedcheesy cheesy
I’m always nice on Sunday na grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lolzzz...
Thunder wey get belle fire that nicenesscheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

hope u r fine sha...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Lalas247(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Randy91:

hope u r fine sha...
Yes , thanks
Just enjoying my Sunday . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Deleted / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.