Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (19031 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
It happens dear.

Hmmm I accepted.... Lemme see your face so I can ask you out. grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Obudupikin:

Baba drop he experience abeg. Guys fit learn a thing or two na.

Lol
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Hmmm I accepted.... Lemme see your face so I can ask you out. grin
Make my man catch you.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Make my man catch you.

Abegi you won tell am ni grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Abegi you won tell am ni grin
I am a faithful girlfriend.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Holocene(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Gerrot be doing like 1 scam baba in Yoruba movies.

Lol, how you take know say e no go work?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
I am a faithful girlfriend.

OK ma lemme believe you are. I pray I find a faithful gf
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

OK ma lemme believe you are. I pray I find a faithful gf
Eyya, so touching . Stop going after flashy ladies, you will meet a faithful one.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by melody91: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Frankicent:

Naso you bad reach ni
when I used to be shy asf around women and basically had no knowledge when it comes to women matter..I met a girl and fingered her same day ,would have bleeped her sef but my lack of experience and mummy's boy attitude kept me in check...its not always about been bad or experienced..it's just luck sometimes although I be very fine boy o(trust me)
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by bigcee(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Mfm is the last place I will go to for anything. Church that they behave like mad people, I prefer carry my self go tb joshua worse comes to worst.
You're still a kid! You never get sense!
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Agboki: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:
Good morning nairalanders please treat this issue with urgency! cry

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry

Oga talk 2 her abt it if ur story is true!sometin tells me she knows abt it dats if ur story is true.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by emerged01(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Finally,trap don catch bushmeat. Bros,your only way out of your mess is to approach baba God for intervention.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Yes bro raw sex..
i believe that God will help u out in ds situation,bt u av to get more close to him.. pls i suggest u sit ds lady down, nd both of u sort tins out,bt she has already accepted ur proposal
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by austyn0(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Yes man, same shit. I want to observe it this night... And see if it happens again.
God go help you broh....

But,, it was so wrong of you to allow your dick control you instead of the other way round...You shouldn't have had sex with her during that stage....Pray hard over your life.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
melody91:
when I used to be shy asf around women and basically had no knowledge when it comes to women matter..I met a girl and fingered her same day ,would have bleeped her sef but my lack of experience and mummy's boy attitude kept me in check...its not always about been bad or experienced..it's just luck sometimes although I be very fine boy o(trust me)

Hmmm fine art... Olosho guy.... Am going back to be wild. grin
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Eyya, so touching . Stop going after flashy ladies, you will meet a faithful one.

OK ma cry
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by shollay09(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

I met a girl 5 days ago, I asked her out the next day to be my gf after inviting her over for a date, she eventually agreed! I was happy, she is a beautiful chocolate skinned girl one can kill for!

So day before yesterday I invited her over to my place, she came, we got talking and then we got into a really hot romance section and we were both turned on, so I took off her clothes and all that, then I discovered she was wearing a pad and I asked her about it and she said she was seeing her period!

I said no problem let us stil do it like that o (i said to my self "this one I don manage fit one bang this babe so if I leave her go now as the thing they her body she fit come make yanga next time o" ) so I pressured her and she finally accepted so we had sex that day and she left.

Guys since then I have been having endless nightmares anytime I close my eyes! I have exactly the same dream, which is being stabbed repeatedly endless of times by unknown person in the dream!

Now I had this same nightmare this night again and this is the reason I am awake right now!

Please My people here what could be the cause of this torment in my dream and what is the solution to this? please help a brother here the dreams are so real and scarry It almost feels like I am going insane right now cry
i won't condemn you cos d agro wey hook u for yansh na en no make u reason am say e no dey OK (even health wise) to sleep with a girl during that stage!!
all the same read psalm 23 nine times inside a cup of water(drink and sprinkle the rest) and pray hard(if you have the faith, it will work for you)!! hopefully, God picks ur call
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Sarrhfemzy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello,

It's our 3rd year anniversary so we are giving every nairalander an opportunity to get 2 free designs after a paying for one design of any kind.

We are into:

Logo Making
Birthday Dps
Music cover Arts
Website UI mockups
T-shirt Mockups
cartoons
Business Cards
Advert designs
Banners and soon.

The most interesting this is that we are very affordable

You can contact us on whatsapp : 08106095060 ...we are waiting for your messages

Thank you as you patronize us.

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by kmaster007: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2018
coz of toto you won kill urself. hop villages pples no get hands for dis
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by davenchyhomes: 3:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.*
Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*Christal Villa Gardens*
Price: #2m
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600 sqm

*Christal Villa Gold 2*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
*SOLD OUT*

*Christal Villa Kings Court*
Actual Price: #5m
Promo Price: #2.5m
Size: 600 sqm
Title: Approved Excision

*Christal Villa kentops*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 500 sqm

*Christal Villa Mariam's Manor*
Price: #1m
Title: Registered Survey and C of O in Process
We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.
For site inspection and professional guide call/Whatsapp Christal Homes: +2348135509559, +2348025246336

Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by jahsson(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
raphroye:
You had sex with someone you met five days ago? The duration doesn't even matter, but the fact that she was on her period and u still went ahead to have sex with her. You automatically transferred all the evil spirits and problems in her life into your life. It's like when you connect your flash drive with a computer that has virus, it will definitely corrupt your flash drive. Your gonna have to talk to your pastor or fast and pray about it. Bros you need deliverance, that's the fact

advice am well well ... hehehe ...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by obibob2020(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Frankicent:
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry
haba! five days interval, the guy try na. What will you now say about some guys that do sleep with a girl on the first date?
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Frankicent(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
obibob2020:
haba! five days interval, the guy try na. What will you now say about some guys that do sleep with a girl on the first date?

Lol depends on the gal sha
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Amazonboss(f): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ire2:

Hi,op I feel for you. Can you try this?

Take a walk with a dog is you have or go play footbal or any outdoor activity

Do not bring the thought of the said dream to your mind.

Then pick up commey films that will Crack your ribs real hard and laugh out loud.

Talk to a guy like about a business

Then go to sleep with plain mind. I want to sincerely belief the dream won't come back.

You had this fear before sleeping with her.

But if you noticed otherwise stay away from her and pray please. Stop being worried.
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by aimmoney9: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2020
LIKE OUR WARRI GUYS WILL SAY WHEN THEY SLEEP WITH A GIRL DURING HER MENSTRUTION "OIL DON STAIN ME"....GUY YOU ARE LUCKY BCOZ MOST GIRLS DIE WHEN HAVING SEX DURING THIS TYM AND IF THAT HAPPENED U WUD VE BEEN DANCING ANOTHER TUNE...IT IS NEVER GUD TO " LET OIL STAIN U" BCOZ IT ALSO HAS SPIRITUAL IMPLICATIONS...THUS I ADVICE U PRAY (I MEAN KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY TO GOD WITH UR BARE KNEES ON THE GROUND AND HE WILL SURELY ANSWER YOU) FOR BOTH FORGIVENESS AND NOT TO DO IT AGAIN AND THAT D DREAM BE CANCELED AND NEVER REPEAT ITSELF AND YOU WILL SEE IT HAPPEN...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by aimmoney9: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2020
CHAIRMAN FIVE DAYS TOOK TOO LONG I HAVE SEEN MY GUY MEET A GIRL JUST NOW AND IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES THEY HAD COITUS (SEX) SO DON'T BE SURPRISED WHAT ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CLUBS AND CLUB TOILETS....LAUGHS....LET'S FOCUS ON HIS STORY LET HIM KNOW WHAT HE DID IS BAD AND PROFER SOLUTION
Frankicent:
Gerrout you just want publicity stunt... You meant a girl 5 days ago and you asked her out.. She said yes.. A girl you know nothing about.... Wait first are you mad? What rubbish is this. Don't vex me o angry
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Frankicent:
My Guy am not lying see. There is this girl I met in school I talked to her that day
She agreed that she likes me as well
She has been seen me
We both went to club that night with my friends
As we came back home I banged her
That Same day
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by Hoodbilonia: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Once u r with me and my hands start moving
Dick getz hard.
If u dont say pls stop
Its entering my stomach
I love very hard Bleep.
There was dis gal i Bleep d veey hard Bleep
Close to an hour
I no cum.
Till tmrw she dey use me boast to her friends
Hahahahaha
Bich
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by varicszoe: 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
1 Corinthians 6:16 Don’t you know that anyone who is joined to someone who is sleeping around is one body with that person? The scripture says, The two will become one flesh. (Common English Version).

Sex joins people together that is why the bible kicks against sex outside marriage, when u are joint through sex every problem and blessing of the partner is transferred to you.

Meet your pastor, that girl might be possess or its an ancestral power that limits any man that sleeps with her. Pls don't take it lightly, have heard a case of a lady, if she sleeps with a man, that person will die...
Re: Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. by akaahs(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020

No this is not in school, I'm done with school, I met her at shoprite in genesis cinema, she came to watch a movie, she was sitted at the back alone, there were not much people in the cinema that day, most seats were empty so I went to seat beside her and that's how we hooked up. She is a very nice person but after the sex, what I am experiencing is what I don't understand as I am here I don't even want to use my two eye to see her again because I am scared asf here!
U need to sit her down, ask her has any of ex ever experienced similar thing after sex with her? She may be having spiritual husband, yeah its real bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend / Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.