Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37929 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
U think I'm seeking attention...posting this here is totally childish to me....its more like guilty conscience. By the way there's so much evidence he did it
Even if he did is due to ur weakness as a man.. If u have d so call evidence, use it to confront him like a man n stop d nonchalant attitude both of u display here.. Clear d conscious once at a time n stop nagging like women.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

I never said she came to my apartment on her own please. And the only time she came was with my friend which I had to give them their privacy. Pls.....
except ur guy is suffering from chronic self esteem then i dont think a normal guy will go about accusing his friend and his best friend for dat matter for having something to do with his girlfriend.did u collect her contact behind ur guy's back? Do u flirt with her too much? Do u visit her place when ur guy aint around?..see guy dere must be something u did dat u might feel its innocent dat might hv triggered his suspicioncheesy. Anyway just keep ur distance from them for now so as not suffer any embarrasment.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by greenek: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
childuptojoy:
Try to prove ur. Innocence and if he does not believe you bro move on.... Something similar happened to me 4years ago....... My best friend accused me of dating his gal....long story short ~ I tried many times to prove my innocence but all effort prove abortive. I later discovered that My guy was already dating another gal with 24/7 available punanie which he can dig anytime (the accusation was an excuse to dump the latter) Had to move on, I tried my possible best to stay away from the gal but she wont go, we later got so close that we later fall in love ❤ (still together).
u see demcheesy. U were nacking ur guy's babe and and she eventually left ur guy for u and u claiming u never did anything with her while she was wit ur guycheesy and u making excuses dat she was a sidechic to ur guy just to clear ur concience. Human beings ehnncheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
I have one stupid friend that always like to go after our girls, I forgave him once but this time around I no mercy am, I don cast the guy aside, na bad behaviour person wey fit chop another person girl fit kill am if opportunity present itself.
lefulefu:
u see demcheesy. U were nacking ur guy's babe and and she eventually left ur guy for u and u claiming u never did anything with her while she was wit ur guycheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have one stupid friend that always like to go after our girls, I forgave him once but this time around I no mercy am, I don cast the guy aside, na bad behaviour person wey fit chop another person girl fit kill am if opportunity present itself.
dem don take swear with some dudescheesy. A girl that ordinarily they will never look at on the street but for the reason dat such girl is dating their best friend dem go wan fuk her by any means possiblecheesy. Such guys even go after their best friend's wives and even their brother's wifecheesy. Its like a sort of thing to themcheesy. They want to conquer a pussy that belongs to a dude that is close to themcheesy. Such guys even if d girl resist their advances they might even force themselves on her.they are dat sickcheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is very true, I despise such kind of people.
lefulefu:
dem don take swear with some dudescheesy. A girl that ordinarily they will never look at on the street but for the reason dat such girl is dating their best friend dem go wan fuk her by any means possiblecheesy. Such guys even go after their best friend's wives and even their brother's wifecheesy. Its like a sort of thing to themcheesy. They want to conquer a pussy that belongs to a dude that is close to themcheesy. Such guys even if d girl resist their advances they might even force themselves on her.they are dat sickcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shugarlord213:
YOU GUYS ARE DIRECTING THE QUESTIONS AT HIM, ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT THE GIRL THAT SET HIM UP??

Have you forgotten our Nigerian women and their devilish ways?
if u hv nothing to do with a girl she can never set u up. Yes if she's dat devlish she will try to seduce u but if ur head dey dere u no go fall and talking of seduction, its when the guy creates an avenue for it to happen that it occurs.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is very true, I despise such kind of people.
such men are dangerious to have as friends.they can even kill u when they are obsessing over ur wife or girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by childuptojoy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
u see demcheesy. U were nacking ur guy's babe and and she eventually left ur guy for u and u claiming u never did anything with her while she was wit ur guycheesy and u making excuses dat she was a sidechic to ur guy just to clear ur concience. Human beings ehnncheesy.
Do you want me to prove my innocence to you...... Talking as if ur slate is clean undecided
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by kenex4ever(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Originalsly:
Really?..when someone is wrongfully accused.....normally....he would either ignore the accuser...or go hard at him.
Bro the guy is pissed, if d accused goes hard at him the result could b disastrous.

The best thing is to give him space then Send text explaining your innocence. He will ponder on d text and will make his conclusions.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
flames01:

Clear conscience fears no accusation.

Thanks
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OMEGA009(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kukuma, do d gal and have peace

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Katier00:
and that is what I want to give you but need to be sure first. Swearing with your life doesn't proof ones innocence. I have seen people that does that and they are still living, in fact prospering. My advice is that you should send your friend a text because he won't listen to you on phone. Tell him you didn't do it and please let your no be no and yes be yes. No need to swear for any reason, pour out an emotional plea and tell him not to allow the devil come between you two. If he refuse to listen then move on though this will be very painful and traumatizing for you but just believe that one day the truth shall prevail
Guys ain't gurls. We don't do that shitt. Pour out emotional plea to guy? Who the fvck is he.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jas1000:
if truly u are innocent & no dey chop 4 im body, face him lyk a man and tell point blank u ar innocent. do not expect a reply nor tender to any request 4 explanation. no tym 4 jonze jst move on with ur lyf
Good advise from persin wey sabi. No time for jonsing package. 1 million likes for you.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
I am the friend in question....this is so uncalled for...guy lock up
So you rugged like this and you no verify your intel before you junction your guy. You know as e dey be, jestison those guys because na sharks dem be. I don bounce out. Never be on lapses again Bruv.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by daddio(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.

Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such

WRITING!!!?
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by justmenoni: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Did she cane out of your apartment anytime without the knowledge of the boyfriend?

quote author=amstamon post=68762335]
How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning [/quote]
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've talked these matter to some elderly men I got and they all says this one familiar statement,"friendship no be by force, move on". But you to me it's by force. I could remember when I was very sick, you're the one that stood by me, I won't be a shame to tell everyone you even paid part of the bill without asking you. . And you think I'll want to do these to you in return?
Hmm. I am so sorry, but I am beginning to suspect you. Bola9er follow that intel to the latest and no forget to pass us hands here.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm u swear? When a guy starts swearing dat means he must be guiltycheesy.. Wat was she doing in ur apartment guy?

You are a rugged soul. May the heavens bless you with grey hairs.

I used to support that guy until I saw that swear. He bleeped that babe believe me.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:
Are you someone he listens to a lot?

I suspect someone is trying to free him from your influence.

If he said you are chyking his babe, she would have been the first suspect. Right now, I will suggest you check your circle of male friends. The Judas is in their midst.

This is surprising, I thought guys don't beef and jealous each other shocked

Dont tell me you believe the 'women hate eachother while men are lovers of their fellow men' thingy??...It is so not true.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Dimex03(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm....
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by zicoraads: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Dont tell me you believe the 'women hate eachother while men are lovers of their fellow men' thingy??...It is so not true.
undecided undecided

Who doesn't know that women hate each other? Most females would rather keep male friends, to avoid the drama that comes with keeping their fellow ladies as friends. Ladies have been known to backstab their friends since creation. Men, on the other hand, will most likely resolve issues over a bottle of beer.

Stop forcing yourself to sound smart.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Omotaday(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
I sense this guy is having guilty conscience. God pls if i am wrong, forgive me.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by virago(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
aumeehn:
Fuvking sissy! is he your p man, is he the one feeding you and giving u shelter! just lock the fvck up banxa!! i de vex for u no be small! na his wife you Bleep?? he don pay her bride price?? guy in my circle even tho we don't keep GF's if a friends girl decided to open legs for u na jackpot! automatically she's ashawo even if na my girl na me go help me u arrange and fvck the hell out of her take her to a bar where all of us are around then tell her to park her ashawo nyash and get out of our lives!! you guys are beefing cus of pvssy! common move on and continue banging her after all no be his wife! go smoke a joint and clear your mind bro no time for dem say dem say life is too short!

If you can do that to a girlfriend you can do it to a wife

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
This thread is funny as fvck, a guy is literally crying cos he's about to loose a friend cheesy and the friend is also here making a fool out of himcheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by aumeehn: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
virago:

If you can do that to a girlfriend you can do it to a wife
Who cares! there are things i value more than women in this life. there is no way i will let a girl come between me and my nigga even if she is my wife. Bro's over Hoes!!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by aumeehn: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

So you rugged like this and you no verify your intel before you junction your guy. You know as e dey be, jestison those guys because na sharks dem be. I don bounce out. Never be on lapses again Bruv.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by aumeehn: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

wetin con be rugged about him? na Bola9er dey feed the guy? imagine grown ups beefing each other cus of woman and the woman wasn't raped by the accused that's if he bleeped her because it happens you guys should just solve your problems between your circle then table the girl matter on the other side because since way back bros dey. you suffer and celebrate together so the last thing that will come between you guys is pvssy! the guy sef na sissy he is supposed to meet his friend and solve the ishh once and for all but he carry the matter come NL! i will never beg a fellow nigga for friendship even if you are dangote!
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by mimimile93: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.

An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.

Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such

Go fvck his girlfriend to prove him right..

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by adaxxy: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

I've e not been in talking terms with some of our friends, and I think they're trying to split us cos we kinda close.
Why are you sounding scared as if he feeds you ..
If you've proven your loyalty to him and still doesn't believes you..
Guy free him..
He's not your God
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Kissup(f): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairalanders trust you so don't worry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.