Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37871 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Dilish007:
Lmao this una drama funny o. @amstamon and @bola9er you both need to grow up, especially you bola9er. As I Dey read una comments I been Dey think say u even get better evidence, last last na rubbish u spew. Bola one serious advice wey I fit dash u na say make u no lose this your friend @amstamon. Bola any friend that can seek for your friendship and attention as this amstamon guy has done is worth it, believe me. I no just want begin talk my own story. Bola na small pikin Dey worry u, with this your nonsense DEM SEE AM, wey u Dey croon here. You go surprise say na the same informant want make u get issues with your guy and babe so he/she go get access enter. Be wise o. Good friends are rare, almost impossible to find and keep.
Stop this kind of advice.

That Amstamon is attache-by-force, a friendship beggar. Imagine swearing on the soul of his dead grandfather. A man that doesn't know when to call someone's bluff is never a man. Every human should have a sense of personal pride and redline but that dude doesn't have it. God forbid I roll with such men.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Luisema4luv(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop this kind of advice.

That Amstamon is attache-by-force, a friendship beggar. Imagine swearing on the soul of his dead grandfather. A man that doesn't know when to call someone's bluff is never a man. Every human should have a sense of personal pride and redline but that dude doesn't have it. God forbid I roll with such men.

Na pikin dy worry u walahi, u need calm dwn analyse issues b4 u dish out judgement or advice, wetin dy wrong in swearing wit anytin afterall u say mak he no bring bible into the matter.
So u dy try tell me say u knw say u dy wrong about Sometin yet use ur dead grandfather name use swear ni.... Mayb ur village people no strong b dat
Anyway wat do I knw sef..... Lemme come nd b gin bf Jarre
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by OfficialAPCNig: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Luisema4luv:

Na pikin dy worry u walahi, u need calm dwn analyse issues b4 u dish out judgement or advice, wetin dy wrong in swearing wit anytin afterall u say mak he no bring bible into the matter.
So u dy try tell me say u knw say u dy wrong about Sometin yet use ur dead grandfather name use swear ni.... Mayb ur village people no strong b dat
Anyway wat do I knw sef..... Lemme come nd b gin bf Jarre
Na pidgin you dey speak so?

Enter street make guys orient you well.
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Luisema4luv(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Na pidgin you dey speak so?

Enter street make guys orient you well.

Smh, go sin no more nd b useful
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by cezarman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
I wish I could kill that fvcktard who brought this shii on NL. Two stvpid friends... Una head nor correct at all. So una just come here to come use us play abi?
The Op didn't fvck shiit, because he's a mama's boy. Em no get the mind to run that kyn package. See as em friend dey even take am play sef... Mumu, big for nothingsmiley
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
He said , she said

Always so exhausting
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jaymichael(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na when this 'fim' go end? make una quote me when "Artor" kill "boss"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.