Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? (7483 Views)

75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by samdigo(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2010
depends on mutual love, if its there, then why not,
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by welovegod(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2010
Very True
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by babsjnr(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2010
nah i got a posh girl friend and she does everything for me,i don't need 2 spend on her coz she's fcking full loaded with dough
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by basktmout: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2010
Mr Black:Hello Nairalander's,I am about to take a decision and would really appreciate your candid opinions on this Issue. I am a young man who happens to be a student, but work during the holidays. I have a girlfriend based in the US whom i have been dating for 5 years. She has only resided in the US for 1 1/2 years and intends to come visit but cannot afford to buy her air fare ticket.I was able to save some money from my last vacation job and if i have to get her air ticket, then i will be left with only 25% of my savings which will still be spent upon her arrival and stay with me. I am not too comfortable with the long period we have stayed apart and believe this is an opportunity for us to define our relationship. I do intend to ENGAGE her when she arrives and then plan for marriage towards the end of next year when i must have graduated from school.Now the Question is, if you were in my shoes, would you spend almost all of your savings for your girlfriend? And if you must know i really care about her and love her a lot. Keep your honest comments coming.

Guy go for it! Your gf is worth every penny and more. I did the same, and guess what. I am happily married today. Don't say I didn't tell ya!
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by kobikwelu(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2010
@ topic,

FOR WOT? angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by MrBlack1: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2010
basktmout:

Mr Black:Hello Nairalander's,I am about to take a decision and would really appreciate your candid opinions on this Issue. I am a young man who happens to be a student, but work during the holidays. I have a girlfriend based in the US whom i have been dating for 5 years. She has only resided in the US for 1 1/2 years and intends to come visit but cannot afford to buy her air fare ticket.I was able to save some money from my last vacation job and if i have to get her air ticket, then i will be left with only 25% of my savings which will still be spent upon her arrival and stay with me. I am not too comfortable with the long period we have stayed apart and believe this is an opportunity for us to define our relationship. I do intend to ENGAGE her when she arrives and then plan for marriage towards the end of next year when i must have graduated from school.Now the Question is, if you were in my shoes, would you spend almost all of your savings for your girlfriend? And if you must know i really care about her and love her a lot. Keep your honest comments coming.

Guy go for it! Your gf is worth every penny and more. I did the same, and guess what. I am happily married today. Don't say I didn't tell ya!

Quite alot of different opinions. Thanks to all Nairalander's for your different comments. Its good to know that we all have different views on this issue.
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by mathewjam(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2010
Na she I de work for?
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by belamour(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
Money can not buy you happiness, Just a financial peace but i seems to convince by your post, Your girlfriend seems to be your happiness why not offer her a chance, If you want your dreams to come true do not oversleep. No dreams comes true until you wake and go to work. Don't ask the NL there Opinion. Use your 6
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by mediatrix8(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
Though its' the responsibility of a man to take care of the woman but if they really love each other the woman should also share her part, give and take should be the case
Re: Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? by 190: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
Back 2 sender POSTER

Shege!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advise To Single Women / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.