Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? (3379 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Men Lose Their Self-esteem When The Women They Love Are Successful / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by stanbiggi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi house,
ladies pls dont be unfair to your judgemnet on this guy, he left the banker because she was nt giving him what he needed, that does not mean that he is a sexist, even if he is but he is not involve with multiple sex mate. so pls give him credit .
i also is in a relationship with a banker who is an internal auditor, man i must confess that this girl has made me do things i would nt have done due to her incurable love for money and wealth. e.g i have change my job about 4times since last year to this year just to get a better pay,still she is still not satisfied and most times decietfully, which i do know she is not proud of me.
since, i can really get the big job that can pay me the whole world ,i ve decided to travel out of the country to hustle and she is saying to to that my decision.
in short , these banker are not good girls to take has wife 'only them go fit marry themselve' although i am still with her but she will soon get a boot,
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by stanbiggi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
pls ignore my mistakes in this post, it was hurriedly done, because i was in the office and had so much on my table.

thanks
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by 28Schweet(f): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
stanbiggi:

Hi house,
ladies pls dont be unfair to your judgemnet on this guy, he left the banker because she was nt giving him what he needed, that does not mean that he is a sexist, even if he is but he is not involve with multiple sex mate. so pls give him credit .
i also is in a relationship with a banker who is an internal auditor, man i must confess that this girl has made me do things i would nt have done due to her incurable love for money and wealth. e.g i have change my job about 4times since last year to this year just to get a better pay,still she is still not satisfied and most times decietfully, which i do know she is not proud of me.
since, i can really get the big job that can pay me the whole world ,i ve decided to travel out of the country to hustle and she is saying to to that my decision.
in short , these banker are not good girls to take has wife 'only them go fit marry themselve' although i am still with her but she will soon get a boot,
grin, so in your esteemed opinion, a woman who wants you to dream big and better yourself is no good, rather you go marry a woman who'll allow you to remain at the bottom of the well, and your'll suffer together till eternity,

The advantage of being with an educated/learned person, is that they always know there's something better and bigger than what one is settling for, the world is an oyster for one with money, knowledge, wisdom and a never can die attitude. try it sometime cool
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
Day is y I hate bankers a partners,they are always busy in the bank
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nenum(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Well, for me i don't think success or literate level determines the level of commitment spouses put into their marriage (male or female)
However i would rather attribute it to individually (background/set goals/ level of sacrifice/ state of mind),
@ least some of our mum's have combined everything like it is normal life.

Wish the poster well, as peace of mind for a man is the bane of any union (esp d better for worse one)

For me a woman that would make our marriage " the melting point of ideas" for creating that nucleus part of a rising empire. is my lady any day (my opinion and wish)
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by candylips(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
dobodobo:

I can never marry a banker because I have high desire for intimacy

the thing go taya u one day
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
28Schweet:

grin, so in your esteemed opinion, a woman who wants you to dream big and better yourself is no good, rather you go marry a woman who'll allow you to remain at the bottom of the well, and your'll suffer together till eternity,

The advantage of being with an educated/learned person, is that they always know there's something better and bigger than what one is settling for, the world is an oyster for one with money, knowledge, wisdom and a never can die attitude. try it sometime cool

What is your target for thinking 'big' and how do you define success and poverty. From your post, you are the kind of woman I tried to avoid marrying. A nagging wife that will push her husband to commit crimes all in the name of thinking 'big'. A person who is not satisfied with his or her lots is defined as selfish. greedy, and alaini itelorun. Even Obama can feel there is always something better than his present position. Where do you stop?. Then you get hypertension and start complaing about stress. You need to cahnge your mindset.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Shanice111: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
Dis Naija man and his insecurities. As a very successful woman who built a business from scratch and is worth some valuable hard earned cash let me stress that your ex did not love you and vice versa. Maybe you were not in her class. I am engaged to an extremely successful young Nigerian who is not intimidated by me and our se.x is mind blowing. Let me stress mind blowing!We have done it everywhere even in my boardroom. So all the talk about successful career women not having time for se.x is well a silly lie or excuse if we dont find you desirable. We bang and when we do its explosive. Atleast we need to take out work tension somehow?
Goodluck with your wife am sure you guys are good together!lol grin. The banker lady is now fucking her Managing Director winks grin

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ poster

You were sexing that street hawker before she turned 18.

Are you sure you weren't looking for a woman to over power?

Going from a bank manager to a street hawker tells a lot.

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lol
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by realdon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
The truth is that none of these so called sophisticated ladies are ready to follow what God says anymore. God knows that if women are not submissive to their husbands irrespective of their achievement, the following would be happening:
- children would become crminals bcs their mothers that suppose to be guiding them have gone chasing money
- the society would no longer be peaceful as their were so many criminals given birth to by our career women
- there woul be several sophisticated women left unmarried bcs they are 2 proud to obey God thru their husbands
- bcs of proudness, many broken homes which lead to children not being taken care of.

Can any of the sopphisticated and modern day ladies let us know that all the above are not happening almost everyday.

Can sm1 tell me that she can decide to turn her 'head' to 'leg' bcs of modernisation and civilisation

Women! change your orientation so that world can bcm peaceful again.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
We Nigerians need to change our way of thinking towards productive people.She is productive interms of wealth creation and will advance towards bottle waters in future.Dawoo sold newspapers and now you can see dawoo all over.

But i think the type of country you have determines the kind of women you get in the particular country.I have been to most parts of the world .It is only in Nigeria that i know the bankers close very late in the Night,i stand to corrected.They drive home and face the traffic,On getting home Nepa will have taken the light.It is not easy for those women.

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
Shanice111:

Dis Naija man and his insecurities. As a very successful woman who built a business from scratch and is worth some valuable hard earned cash let me stress that your ex did not love you and vice versa. Maybe you were not in her class. I am engaged to an extremely successful young Nigerian who is not intimidated by me and our se.x is mind blowing. Let me stress mind blowing!We have done it everywhere even in my boardroom. So all the talk about successful career women not having time for se.x is well a silly lie or excuse if we dont find you desirable. We bang and when we do its explosive. Atleast we need to take out work tension somehow?
Goodluck with your wife am sure you guys are good together!lol grin. The banker lady is now bleeping her Managing Director winks grin

michelin89:

@ poster

You were sexing that street hawker before she turned 18.

Are you sure you weren't looking for a woman to over power?

Going from a bank manager to a street hawker tells a lot.

Hmmmmmm, I can smell jealousy in the two posts above.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Aproko(f): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^ you dont get it Poster, no one here is jealous of your decision to marry a pure water seller/hawker, she may be doing that for any number of reasons, so the fact that she sells pure water isnt exactly the point.

the point is that because you had an issue with one doesnt necessarily mean all are like that. and it is possible that your chosing a pure water seller like you described her, is a way of stamping your 'superiority' which you were not able to achieve in your previous relationship.

your post portrayed the girl as ordinary --- pure water seller/hawker, and that is the reason for the comments. do you think she cant be anything else? have you considered that her latching on to you is a means to an end for her? do you by chance imagine that because she hawks pure water she doesnt have a set out plan?

dont for any moment underestimate anything you have no control over, in this case your pure water hawkers brain. you dont know where she put it and you dont know what it contains. let her get what she wants from you and see if she wont become successful and boring! you think you know too much!!

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2010
Aproko:

^^^^^^^^ you dont get it Poster, no one here is jealous of your decision to marry a pure water seller/hawker, she may be doing that for any number of reasons, so the fact that she sells pure water isnt exactly the point.

the point is that because you had an issue with one doesnt necessarily mean all are like that. and it is possible that your chosing a pure water seller like you described her, is a way of stamping your 'superiority' which you were not able to achieve in your previous relationship.

your post portrayed the girl as ordinary --- pure water seller/hawker, and that is the reason for the comments. do you think she cant be anything else? have you considered that her latching on to you is a means to an end for her? do you by chance imagine that because she hawks pure water she doesnt have a set out plan?

dont for any moment underestimate anything you have no control over, in this case your pure water hawkers brain. you dont know where she put it and you dont know what it contains. let her get what she wants from you and see if she wont become successful and boring! you think you know too much!!
Did you read the post well,they already have kids together
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by 28Schweet(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2010
Obodo999:

What is your target for thinking 'big' and how do you define success and poverty. From your post, you are the kind of woman I tried to avoid marrying. A nagging wife that will push her husband to commit crimes all in the name of thinking 'big'. A person who is not satisfied with his or her lots is defined as selfish. greedy, and alaini itelorun. Even Obama can feel there is always something better than his present position. Where do you stop?. Then you get hypertension and start complaing about stress. You need to cahnge your mindset.

The above are the rantings of someone satisfied with their lot in life, even when there's opportunity to grow and improve their circumstance.

I'm lucky in that the person i'm committed to, has enough drive for the both of us and our kids, you see we want the best education, opportunity and material comforts for our kids, and their kids', kids,

I don't want to go biblical, but in this case, I think I've got to, because you attacked me without knowing me. there were three guys that were given talents, the one buried it, the other doubled his, and the other quadrupled it (not verbatim, mind you), but you get my drift, god gave you an ability to do something with yourself, USE IT!

Like everything else in life, there has to be a balance between what one does and the return one gets,

Success = not having to depend on others for my NEEDS,
Poverty = having to depend on others to fulfil my NEEDS,
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^ @ 28Schweet. I don't know you and you don,t know me. You have no right to look down on anybody just because they sell pure water or not to your standard as long as they are not financially depending on you. And that is a fact of life.
Listen you can husstle till you die if you are not satisfied with you lot. As for me, My happiness, health and the freedom to do what I want is more important to me than any money in the world. I am set up for life so I do not have your mindset.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
Obodo999:

Hmmmmmm, I can smell jealousy in the two posts above.

You don't sound like a very brilliant person.

What can you have in common with a street hawker?
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by 28Schweet(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
Obodo999:

^^^^^^^^^ @ 28Schweet. I don't know you and you don,t know me. You have no right to look down on anybody just because they sell pure water or not to your standard as long as they are not financially depending on you. And that is a fact of life.
Listen you can husstle till you die if you are not satisfied with you lot. As for me, My happiness, health and the freedom to do what I want is more important to me than any money in the world. I am set up for life so I do not have your mindset.

here's the deal, if she was thinking bigger and out of the box, together with you tongue, you'd know that if she flavoured the water, offered it in different sizes, or may be froze it, etc she'd make that much more money, whether you need the money or not, i don't look down on anyone, not when they are on the same level as me anyway, & u sadly are not,
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
michelin89:

You don't sound like a very brilliant person.

What can you have in common with a street hawker?

More jealousy comment from another narrow-minded female. Women are furious because men have a choice of women to marry. The older and more successful a man is, the more choice of women he has. This is very opposite for older and more successful women, who are being left on the shelf. You can sense frustration from this woman comment. Hell hath no fury for a woman scorned. It is medically possible to change your gender, you know.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Hotchyk(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
@poster,which school did you go?
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hotchyk:

@poster,which school did you go?

I no go school. school no dey for my village. I no fit read or write. I be illiterate. I beg no ban me form writing on NL. i no go fit find other place to write the truth wey go hurt women. I swear.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Creamish(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ OP. . .im a banker (3 yrs now) . . I still cook , clean, my man screamz for me and im engaged . . ur experience is quite unfortunate . . dont blame it on literacy wink
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Tashaluv(f): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
@op, the most important thing is your happiness. Since you are happy with the 18year old gal, its very okay.
Though its kinda weird and very hard to believe this story buh all the same, there's nothing lovelier than being with someone we love whether bus conductors or street urchins. undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by chiogo(f): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Poster, you did well - Cutting your coat according to your size. Good for you!
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
Obodo999:

More jealousy comment from another narrow-minded female. Women are furious because men have a choice of women to marry. The older and more successful a man is, the more choice of women he has. This is very opposite for older and more successful women, who are being left on the shelf. You can sense frustration from this woman comment. Hell hath no fury for a woman scorned. It is medically possible to change your gender, you know.

Did I say you are not very brilliant? I rephrase, you are not brilliant at all. undecided

A street hawker is the perfect woman for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by 190: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
wots happening here~
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by chamotex(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Post

No
But married wives need to get their priorities straight.
I wouldn't want my wife to lack ambition and not work or sit around at home all day doing jack shi[i]t[/i].
There has to be a balance.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by chamotex(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

@ OP. . .im a banker (3 yrs now) . . I still cook , clean, my man screamz for me and im engaged . . your experience is quite unfortunate . . dont blame it on literacy wink

cry cry cry cry
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Tashaluv(f): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
190:

wots happening here~
1111199999999900000000000000000000000!! wink
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by lordkrato(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
NLAnders will not learn,most females are just talking like they have no boyfriends,it's bad when it's put in your face that's it's a man's world,but guys accept that girls like dough wink wink wink and move on,perhaps that's the difference between the sexes, shocked shocked shocked

@topic, The successful women believe that Guys control is limited to only money so as she is successful or has money,she believes that she is free or something.That's the issue,a vain society caused by who? women. tongue tongue tongue as a guy i accept that,
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by 190: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
Tashaluv:

1111199999999900000000000000000000000!! wink
Hi love
I missed u~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

nnn / My Babe Have Big Muscles, Please What Do I Do? / Do All Guys Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.