Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (42117 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by thaprofit88: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Oh please shut up. Nigerian men don't wreck things right? Who are the people that have wrecked this nation since inception? Nonsense.

I know u really pained at the examples I cited, here is another one there was a former female House of Representatives speaker that we all know what she did. These are valid examples of why omen shouldn't hold sensitive leadership positions. Even the bishop of winners Chapel know's this that's why there is no female resident or assistant resident pastor neither do pastors wife even preach on service days.
Please if u have to reply me which am sure u will cite examples like I did and don't resort to emotional reactions which gives u up for who u really are. Please cite cases to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by thaprofit88: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Keep consoling yourself dear, it allowed.

Vex money people abeggiii!
Even some of the kind of tax we pay is called Value added tax, what value do people like u add to a man's life. I don't blame u share I blame d dude that u bullied to buy u data. tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by beeijeoma: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
You are very correct but its exactly just how i feel about naija girls who have never dated foreign guys.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I didn't read your thrash pls. Do have a nice day.
thaprofit88:

I know u really pained at the examples I cited, here is another one there was a former female House of Representatives speaker that we all know what she did. These are valid examples of why omen shouldn't hold sensitive leadership positions. Even the bishop of winners Chapel know's this that's why there is no female resident or assistant resident pastor neither do pastors wife even preach on service days.
Please if u have to reply me which am sure u will cite examples like I did and don't resort to emotional reactions which gives u up for who u really are. Please cite cases to prove me wrong.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Look at this fool. I'm not broke like the women in your life. Get lost and remain there.
Henrypraise:

Can u stop crying? All des ur rants will end wit "baby i want to make my hair"

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Caseless:
cool

Cococandy people
this guy is obviously a big Mor0n.

It’s really entertaining. But he will be back for “the average” Nigerian lady after foreign women have shown him pepper. And that’s even after he does things for them that he normally won’t do for his Nigerian women.

Low self esteem motherfocka is what he is
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by MChaze25(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
kandi006:
Another depressed uncle that thinks he has an opinion about Nigerian ladies and wants to trend for 5mins grin

Attention seeker.

Okay, we've noticed you grin
To slap you via phone dey hungry me o.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
thaprofit88:

Hmm be CEO like a former union bank MD currently disco MD or President like a former Korean president? Now wouldnt that be a catastrophe? Women can't even stay with their fellow women, they make a wreck of basically everything.
you mean how your mother wrecked your life? You’re obviously damaged beyond repair
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Sorry to say this but you still have the "slave mentality".

Why can't they have the opportunity to marry me? undecided
See ehh, if you choose to look down on the colour of your skin or race, please do but don't drag me into that BS!
truly you are trouble maker
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Topmaike007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Is it also safe to say that the average Nigerian guy is a scammer/criminal?
which one is scammer that you are saying again oooo
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
I wouldn’t take someone who says “what’s kicking” seriously anyway.
You sound pretty ignorant. I wonder what sort of conversation you think you can hold. Anything really intellectual would probably fly over your dumb head. Actually many of you are painfully ignorant yet you are very mouthed. Y’all talking about Nigerian girls can’t hold conversation when the lot of you only let your peniises do the thinking for you. undecided

Mcslize:

That's the truth. Majority of Nigeria girls lack the skills of how to hold a conversation with a guy. They just can't. When you ask a girl what's good with you..how is your day kicking? They lack humour . A humorous girl will say my day is kicking pretty fine & bubbling. What about you, what's good with your day? A Nigeria girl will never reciprocate your conversation with her.

They feel that conversing with a guy is a one way thing.

" They don't know that if I ask you and you ask me na dey make conversation dey sweet"

When you chat with a white girl you will see the big difference. White girls are quite inquisitive and curious when conversing with you. They want to know you more as such the conversation end up being seemingly interesting.

But naija girls when you ask them what's good how are you kicking today? All they will say is "fine"

And if you meet the worse one...and you ask what's good with your day? They will kill your morale by replying with the worse reply ever which is "k"

How does "k" relate to what's good with your day question one asked.?

So, I will say the Op is pretty right .
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Benzypet(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is the best article I must have come across here on NL. He is saying the truth. Boring naija women waste of resources they don't like going dutch, they like free food all in the name of date, stingy and selfish set of women who. Right now am still contemplating if am ever gonna get married to a lady from naija

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Barayeks(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
cococandy:

It’s really entertaining. But he will be back for “the average” Nigerian lady after foreign women have shown him pepper. And that’s even after he does things for them that he normally won’t do for his Nigerian women.

It's not me that will date you people

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money

This made my day grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ndindiatu: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat mysel..f to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.
All these rants last last we go marry our selves

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Henrypraise: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Look at this fool. I'm not broke like the women in your life. Get lost and remain there.

Pls calm down, are u hungry? On ur period, heartbroken or an apc member? Easy wit life...
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by anonymous1759(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

my mother and her sisters made me have a rethink about Nigerian girls I don't know if it's because they're old school? even my cousins in my generation are still money conscious despite the home training giving to them. 99.9999999 percent are annoying no words to describe them. zero communication skills, and 100 percent dependent. the last one I met stop texting me because I refused to send her airtime. I even sent her a text on her birthday she didn't acknowledge it. it's shameful.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barayeks:

It's not me that will date you people

Yes. You’re not fit for us. The best of you isn’t fit for the worst of us

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

I blame feminist for this fuckery sha ...
imagine man can't do his manly duty in peace again .. grin morning hun.. how's the British weather treating ya cheesy

You nutter, yeah, feminism is definitely to blame for this one grin grin grin

Our fight for equality comes with some collateral damage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
gypsey:
Jamaican women are worst than Nigerian women in Demanding for money and material things, though they can or some of them can hold a convo.

Had sex with one Jamaican Girl next thing, she started asking me for money to buy pant, i refused. i left her in my Flat and went to work when i came back she had left with everything in my Flat including soaps in my bathroom, pillows on my bed, toothpaste and cream. grin grin my CDs. when i saw her the next day and asked why she took my belongings, she said her pussi is not for free! grin

It reach this level shocked

Now we're making up stories grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Imakeherdrip(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Most Nigerian girls cannot keep up with a good conversation.
You'll have to be super interesting to get her to open up to online -- even though you guys are very close. They give the impression that it's the guys job to make her interested.
They are great attention seekers -- actually, everyone is
They can be very insecure -- even about their future.

And I bleeping love them tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by bejeria101(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
Look at this mad man. Pls go meet your fellow mad people at yabaleft. I don't converse with mad goats. I'm not reading or replying your post anymore.

Insult and more insults character of a nl kid.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Walamu(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Battle of the sexes, always a sodomite agenda. Always!

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by thaprofit88: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
cococandy:
you mean how your mother wrecked your life? You’re obviously damaged beyond repair

Still no point made by u which further validated the opinion of the OP that your type are lacking in starting and sustaining a healthy conversation. Make a valid point for or against my points if u can. undecided tongue
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
cococandy:

lol I don't blame the guy tho Nigeria sisters are the ones to blame, now this is the tweet this guy is responding to

https://www.nairaland.com/4651844/what-thoughts#69897110
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Walamu:

Battle of the sexes, always a sodomite agenda. Always!

www.theriseofsodom..com

That's a deep POV shocked

You have me in deep thought cry

Men and women are made for each other, let us find a way to adjust and compliment each other in this new day and time... we can't use the old fashion model so let's meet in the middle. The question is how? embarassed
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
LivingFree:

You nutter, yeah, feminism is definitely to blame for this one grin grin grin

Our fight for equality comes with some collateral damage grin grin grin
too many collateral damages.... its a painful sight grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Walamu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
LivingFree:

That's a deep POV shocked

You have me in deep thought cry

Men and women are made for each other, let us find a way to adjust and compliment each other in this new day and time... we can't use the old fashion model so let's meet in the middle. The question is how? embarassed

What you didn't know that the universal man and universal woman are under attack? Yes, Freemason sodomites have launched a worldwide attack upon human families, in order so that they may depopulate the world. You ever wonder how come things never get fixed in Africa yet there's plenty of solutions available? Families are down to just a mother and her children which came from multi-generational families living together in one area or compound. This has been the White Supremacy Agenda for centuries to lower the population count of non-Whites. And the sad thing about it, actually pitiful, if not so horrible, is Black Freemasons are helping these enemies of Africa and God.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
LivingFree:

It reach this level shocked

Now we're making up stories grin grin grin
yes, It reached that level.

Now, tell me why i would make something like that up? Jamican women don't exists or they are not capable of stealing my belongings? tongue
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
DKM123:
Yes o!

Nigerian men are PERFECT. The BEST any woman from America, Japan and Jupiter can have for a husband!

Nigerian women are angry angry angry#$&@likemoney!@#%moneyfck%& angry angry!

Did I say, Nigerian men are PERFECT? Oh yes! Okay.

P.S: Nigerian men don't like money.

Smh! Nigerian men. You people are a sick bunch of bullies and I actually have genuine PITY for our women. You men are poison to this poor women and I wish they never have to be with men that feel this way towards them.

So what if they ask for money? It is the way society has raised them to believe the MAN is the provider, the master and the leader and the only way they assert that leadership is to be PROVIDERS. After all, they are told their duty as women is the caring for the family and raising the kids while the men is to PROVIDE MONEY!
You men crying foul here are also of this opinion. So why are you bitter. Choose a struggle.

When you start RESPECTING women the way you all DEMAND respect and tell them they can be Presidents, major CEOs and not shove them aside when they come out for top positions (just because they are women) or tell them to only aspire to marriage and childbirth and serving their husbands and cleaning the house and all this other bullsheet..... Maybe then, they will realise that they are just as intelligent as any man and can think towards being a WO(MAN) of themselves and not less likely to succeed financially than the man.

That time is coming though because our women are very hardworking and very brilliant, yet homely and decent as compared to ANY OTHER WOMEN IN OTHER CLIMES. Who know know!

Dummy the dude was talking about ladies(girls dating) not women (wives/mothers), most of you have comprehension problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Dilemma Of A Friend / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.