Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (42082 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by poseidon12: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Who raised these "average Nigerian ladies"?

Their mothers, of course.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by victorian(f): 1:51am On Aug 05, 2018
The truth and reality is this : Most Nigerian ladies and men are the same thing, and the same feeling of entitlement. None is different from the other. cheesy

That's the painful truth..
While the remaining few percentage of Nigerian men and women have mentality of the whites.

Make all of una go sleep.. It's past bed time already. QED.

No need placing your frustrations on my mentions, am treating malaria Biko.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Truer words have never been spoken. Most of them are liabilities, only useful to themselves. The very moment you kick-start a conversation with a Nigerian lady, you become automatically indebted to her financially. Which is why I don't blame men who go extra mile to date a white lady.

Studies have shown that dating a foreign lady reduces your stress level to about 70 percent, which is a far cry from what is obtained from the nagging, egocentric attitude of Nigerian ladies. Insist on geniune products, insist on foreign ladies, think about the future.

Why must the foreign lady be white? undecided
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 3:11am On Aug 05, 2018
ideology:
Okay

If you are non Nigerian or mixed blood, you can pm me.

Yea, mean it

OK. grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Aug 05, 2018
ideology:
Okay

If you are non Nigerian or mixed blood, you can pm me.

Yea, mean it
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:
All this I never chop girls wey full Nigeria

Na so one call me say she travel go somewhere
Ask me to give her money for tf to go party
I tell am say I just withdraw from my dom account and I no get naira for my naira account
Say make she borrow money reach my bus stop even if na 500
Once she reach I go give her the money back
She laff me
U no get u dey laff person wey get to give u cash
Dis na gal I meet online oh
We never see before
Since DAT day she no chat with me again
Once u don dey toast niaja babe
U don own dem money
grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 3:49am On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, I support it. I wouldn't know his definition of average, but I suppose he means 'SOME'. If that's the case, he is right. That's me being non-sentimental about the topic. It is a mindset installed from childhood, almost follow-come sef.

What do we expect when AVERAGE women here are not trained/encouraged to aspire for greatness. "Make money, don't make too much. Pursue a career, but drop it at the foot mat of your husband's house..."

We can't eat our cake and have it. Nigerian men, are blessed with the kinda woman they deserve grin. The one that calms you guys egos. The only time I see you all complain is when you wanna lash out at NIGERIAN women. Outside here, guys love to spend. It is a subtle way of exerting dominance to lots of them.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2018
Jeferious:
Make una dey there dey complain nonsense. You're what you attract. How do people even woo ladies online? Sh!t is too weird for me. If I never see you before in real-life and don't have the faintest idea of your character, leave am abeg. Afterall I never finish with people wey I dey see with my two eyes.

All these sick mentality you say Nigerian ladies portray....you guys are majorly the cause. All my life, my ladies do more of the calling, the texting etc. The ones wey genuinely broke dey receive my call, but na once in a while. Other than that the ladies do most of the work when we are in a relationship. My own duty is to reciprocate accordingly.

Of course they beg once in a while, but I hardly give them wetin dem dey find. And it still doesn't prevent them from offering the coochie when I need it. The truth is that if you're really good in other aspects, e.g Swag, sex, focused, handsome, witty, intelligent...you won't need much money to impress ladies. And you'd easily escape with certain excesses. No be woman again? Even prostitutes get guys wey dem dey give free t0t0 steadily.

Guys, be wise. No dey pay bride price of girl wey you no go marry. And if money is the only thing you think that you can use to attract a lady, then you're a poor person. Only money can save you from total wretchedness

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
Nigerian men don't beat their woman. Let's call a spade a spade.

The ones that beat their woman is not up to 2%. If you doubt that, look at your family, count 30 people who are married, how many of them beat their wife's? I can guarantee you probably will count only 1. But because bad news travels fast, we get to hear the beating more than the happy ones.

[b]Nigerian guys have gotten so used to the sense of entitlement of Nigerian Girls that [b]when they go abroad and just do half of what they would normally do for a Nigerian girl, they are so adored and cherished.. [/b][/b]

Thats why you see an average Ghanian lady will do anything to go out with a Nigerian man

1. Nobody knows what goes on in a marriage when the doors are closed.
2. Some are generous some are not. Adored and cherished? kiss
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by BabbanBura(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2018
IamHeWrites:
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

No more no less - pure TRUTH!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by BabbanBura(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

You, those dashing you likes and those sharing your post should go and learn English and a topic in statistics called "measures of central tendency, particularly, average"!

Learning Objectives:
1. You et al to understand what 'average' and how it can be applied in English language
2. Understand that the OP is right

Desired outcome:
1. At the end of the learning, You et al should be able to define 'average' and use it in a sentence
2. Understand that the OP is right and apologise to the OP and those you misled to like and share your misconstrued comment up

Oya, run to your class!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Couldn't finish reading your thrash. I suppose the average Nigerian guy is scammer/criminal too right?

Get lost fool.
BabbanBura:

You, those dashing you likes and those sharing your post should go and learn English and a topic in statistics called "measures of central tendency, particularly, average"!

Learning Objectives:
1. You et al to understand what 'average' and how it can be applied in English language
2. Understand that the OP is right

Desired outcome:
1. At the end of the learning, You et al should be able to define 'average' and use it in a sentence
2. Understand that the OP is right and apologise to the OP and those you misled to like and share your misconstrued comment up

Oya, run to your class!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by BabbanBura(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Amberon11:
Couldn't finish reading your thrash. I suppose the average Nigerian guy is scammer/criminal too right?

Get lost fool.

Ofcourse I WILL BE A FOOL to suppose that "the average Nigerian guy is a scammer/criminal".
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
luminouz:

Come in here[b] dearie[/b]....I wanna tell u something!! grin

angry angry angry
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2018
jobonnairaland:
No. [b][b][b]Nigerian girls are [/b]generally poor in thinking and[b] easy to get[/b].

Mentorch, why do you deny the embolden? grin grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

angry angry angry

What
Can't I have 2 wives?? grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
luminouz:

What
Can't I have 2 wives?? grin

NO NO NO and NO cry cry cry

Ok, but only if I can have two Husbands. wink cool
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

Lol
U already have 2 husbies na...make I mention them
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lozano: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
True talk
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

Lol

Aaaaaaal.....n Buuuuuuun.......
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lol

Aaaaaaal.....n Buuuuuuun.......

LMAO grin grin grin You so cray-cray. winkOk, you can be my other side piece but don't tell Kingtom. lipsrsealed
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by aisha21w: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Just passing by
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin You so cray-cray. winkOk, you can be my other side piece but don't tell Kingtom. lipsrsealed

I ain't telling shiit ....but I'm getting me other side pieces too...for this cold weather u know grin wink
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha I laugh in zaba zabagrin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sick and depraved Nigerian males everywhere......useless people.

You lots wrecked the economy and rendered this country poor,what with your silly culture and tradition you use to subjugate women

At least women are asking for money not like you criminals who kill,steal,scam,embezzle e.t.c for money...Thieves.

..Thunder fire una there

Fellas that's some real talk there, at the embolden. undecided
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by khiaa(f): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha I laugh in zaba zabagrin

Do you want to be one of my side pieces ass well? wink grin

OOPS, I just noticed this blooper, that should be as. tongue
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by princfred(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2018
DKM123:
Yes o!

Nigerian men are PERFECT. The BEST any woman from America, Japan and Jupiter can have for a husband!

Nigerian women are angry angry angry#$&@likemoney!@#%moneyfck%& angry angry!

Did I say, Nigerian men are PERFECT? Oh yes! Okay.

P.S: Nigerian men don't like money.

Smh! Nigerian men. You people are a sick bunch of bullies and I actually have genuine PITY for our women. You men are poison to this poor women and I wish they never have to be with men that feel this way towards them.

So what if they ask for money? It is the way society has raised them to believe the MAN is the provider, the master and the leader and the only way they assert that leadership is to be PROVIDERS. After all, they are told their duty as women is the caring for the family and raising the kids while the men is to PROVIDE MONEY!
You men crying foul here are also of this opinion. So why are you bitter. Choose a struggle.

When you start RESPECTING women the way you all DEMAND respect and tell them they can be Presidents, major CEOs and not shove them aside when they come out for top positions (just because they are women) or tell them to only aspire to marriage and childbirth and serving their husbands and cleaning the house and all this other bullsheet..... Maybe then, they will realise that they are just as intelligent as any man and can think towards being a WO(MAN) of themselves and not less likely to succeed financially than the man.

That time is coming though because our women are very hardworking and very brilliant, yet homely and decent as compared to ANY OTHER WOMEN IN OTHER CLIMES. Who know know!
Combining egocentric entitlement and feminism, thats the new height of Nigerian female nascism. Most Nigeria ladies can't spare 10% of their income on their man once in a while but expect him to regularly spend 50% -60% of his while also dragging "equal rights" and pushing feminism at him.

Since you accuse the society of teaching them that men are providers, who is teaching/ taught them feminism without full responsibility like sheltering, feeding (not just cooking), pay for their meal during a date and pimping their man like white ladies whom they half copy feminism from do? This shows that they learn or half copy whatever from where ever just to backup their selfish orientation and attitude.

And they wonder why Nigerian men have to marry them 3 or 4 just to derive oe squeze out some usefulness from the combination of them semi-whores called Nigeria ladies apart from in za oza room( for few who are not log wood selfish pretenders their) or in the kitchen.

Instead of them to learn and improve, most are here yarning dust.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by princfred(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Mcslize:

That's the truth. Majority of Nigeria girls lack the skills of how to hold a conversation with a guy. They just can't. When you ask a girl what's good with you..how is your day kicking? They lack humour . A humorous girl will say my day is kicking pretty fine & bubbling. What about you, what's good with your day? A Nigeria girl will never reciprocate your conversation with her.

They feel that conversing with a guy is a one way thing.

" They don't know that if I ask you and you ask me na dey make conversation dey sweet"

When you chat with a white girl you will see the big difference. White girls are quite inquisitive and curious when conversing with you. They want to know you more as such the conversation end up being seemingly interesting.

But naija girls when you ask them what's good how are you kicking today? All they will say is "fine"

And if you meet the worse one...and you ask what's good with your day? They will kill your morale by replying with the worse reply ever which is "k"

How does "k" relate to what's good with your day question one asked.?
So, I will say the Op is pretty right .
How can they hold an interesting conversation when they are more mentally engaged thinking of the best line , scenerio or excuse with which to siphon cash from the guy with which to pose to their gf's even as the relationship never set well. To most of them, the relationship with the guy is more about impressing their gf's with talking points about how they knocked cash off you than impressing or knowing you.

Maybe its the poverty in the land or they are raised to think like cockroaches or not taught at all on the right relationship orientation since their is usually little or no relationship talk between daughters and parents beyond the occasional " what has he given or done for you" question once in a while by adults around the girl. Hence they learn mainly nonsense from their gf's instead and half copy whites.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by MENTORCH(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

Mentorch, why do you deny the embolden? grin grin

Lol, yeah with money Nigerian girls are easy to get but they might not give you sex immediately. American girls can give you faster if they like you, they look at money too but not as much as Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by princfred(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Mklancee:

I feel very bad for myself for never having the opportunity to date foreign women
Sorry na.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

clowngrin would you accept to date a who®grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Martin0(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

clowngrin would you accept to date a who®grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.