Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58161 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by irumanle(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.
Kukuma mould her
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Lumidee007(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=ultimate77 post=70703542]1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
[/quote

Wat abt the V part? embarassed

Search elsewhere, definitely not in shit hole countries
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Randy100: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2018
lilyheaven:
cheesy I used to wish for a ring neck, but I was so thin that if you pour water, it will hold. I did every thing I could to get small flesh, I didn't. Bum! I just gave birth to one baby, all my wishes came through. My husband said " I wanted you this way" Jesus I screened, he told me he loves slim girls, anyway! That is his own, as for me, I have gotten that ring neck and am no longer thin.
undecided what a testimony!
I have seen slim girls with ring necks.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2018
as for me, I so like neat ladies, cultured, has natural hair-becos dat attachment d odour dey irritate me. of course, no mouth odour. Average height and average other feminine features. Above all, I will confirm d age, not less Dan 8 yrs younger than myself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by geebengga: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2018
IKEBE ofcoz, what else? Korekt IKEBEASS go wet my pata anytime any day, Olorunn gba!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2018
topcatking:
I watch for these.

1. Carriage. ( How she interacts with others. even before we converse. is she loud, overt, or calm and confident)
2. Neatness and dress sense ( I prefer class and elegance to trendy and trashy)
3. Body type (I like 'em slim or slightly fleshy. Tall or petite. big belly? Hell naw! clean nails(if she must fix, they should be trimmed and not painted a garish hue.)
4. How pretty is she? ( This varies. )
5. Complexion. (whatever complexion it is, it should be clear.). I Detest bleaching.
6. Odours (Mouth and/or body, turns me off straight.) she might be hot, but i get a whiff, she'll never see me again.
7. Diction. She doesn't have to use grammar. just express herself in a clear and unambiguous way. no bleeped up accents too.
8. Intelligence. I have a thing for intelligent ladies. ( 10 minutes convo with her will always reveal.)
9. Humor. She has to have a sense of humor, cos mine is legendary. If i see no traces....i'm out.
with all this criteria! If they say bros you go spend 3 million for Traditional wedding and white. U go say Biafra is wicked. Even this ur list is wicked

3 Likes

gentlegenius:

Hmmm... Don't you think you are asking for too much?
By the way, that your no.5...
How many ladies that graduate from school nowadays are really worthy to be called graduates?
These days when majority of our girls in school are using money and bottom power to pass exams, I am sorry to say this, but graduate ladies are turn off for me.
The undergraduates will become graduates one day.
And concerning your question about how many graduate ladies are worthy to be called graduates, I will say "a lot".
As there are some ladies, are there some guys too.
There are some so-called male graduates that I can't even stand talking to for the kind of low IQ and conversational skills they display. That without even checking what they graduated with.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Lules(f): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
First is her legs. Her legs must be straight or she ain't sh!t.

Next is her finger nails. Her finger nails should be flat and not curvy.

Lastly her eye balls. Those balls must be black and not brownish.

P:S. Her nose too. Pointed nose and not a flat nose.
Jesus Christ
nairalanders will not kill me
eh see specifications
on just this question
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by adegeye38(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Martinez19:
1) A kind heart.
2) Good looking.
3) Atheist or if religious she is to keep it to herself and not influence my children or bring pastors or prayer group to my house.
4) She must have an impressive IQ.
5) She knows how to manage money and she is not a reckless spender.
6) She listens and always ready to learn.
you can't run away from God forever, man is spirit that has soul and lives in a body, if u die, u go straight back to him, cos he gave u life, Christianity is not religion its a way of life, and it changes life, Jesus loves u, accept him into your life 2day

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2018
vicben27:
she must be slim,(slim girls turn me on) dark or chocolate skin tone(l've never bin a fan of fair Ladies) , moderate Boobs and backside. she should be averagely intelligent, tall averagely Beautiful, dresses moderately. my fiancee got it all soo am officially Done fuccking around l Do just one pusssy now.
so u have been .... Karma waiting on
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Dafreeguy(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

Coincidentally, I'm an Arsenal die hard
Its until u guys win the ucl before u will meet a lady with those specs

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Kylekent59:
1. Cleanliness
2. Maturity level
3. Moral IQ
4. Behavior

After these stages then I proceed to others

5. Not too fair or dark( complexion)
6. Average height
7. Composure
8. Origin/ Accent
9. Good cook.

With these above, u gat me
abeg na criteria to heaven be this
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ogorwyne(f): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
A clean punny

Nice perfume

Nice ass and boobs

flesh at the right side, I don't like skinny girls or fat girls

she must be athletic, have a good sense of humor and charisma

So you can tell if someone is humorous from a distance ba? So she would just be talking and making herself laugh till you approach her shey?

And lastly this thread is for adults and not for those that haven't even grown a strand of hair on their chin and other 'areas'.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 8stargeneral: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Natural looks not d ones with eyelashes or fix long nail,they are turn off to me

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=chendstone01 post=70721719]
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Tonytonex(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Her looks, figure/shape, dress sense and her bearing. But the most important is her bearing.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by vicben27(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
so u have been .... Karma waiting on
karma as already visited me and am done saving my sentence. that's y am a Better person now.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Pretty face... Sexy legs
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by wittyt98(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?
life goes on fam. there are too many beautiful girls scattered round the globe can't be chasing someone who doesn't give a bleep bout me when i could be elsewhere having so much fun yunno grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Smooth Choc complexion, hour glass shape, tall slim with extra hip, straight legs, decent character with a beautiful smile from a fine face, oozes sexiness occasionally.
Soft feminine voice (deep voice in female turns me 360 degrees completely off). It will just b like talking to another man at home.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Seunnzy(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
beauty,simplicity and soft feminine voice are turn ons..then i try to knw if she isnt an extreme extrovert
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dkronicle(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
wrong priorities, no wonder the divorce rate
c ur maut like corewct definition of wrong
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by irumanle(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Jadoskii:
If dis topic Na exam question many go too fail......*first thing you check before you approach a lady* I dey c answer like *her IQ' is it written on the fore head.... nd other horrible answers..

As for me ....dressing,boobs nd arse.....
The answers from some guys clearly show that most self acclaimed smart guys r not even smart to start with yet they want an intelligent lady. Imagine some answers "her IQ"
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by chris31(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2018
If i truly want to get serious with her the first thing i do check is her Character & IQ
But if its for only chop & clean mouth i do check her boobs & back side then her beauty & height
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Big bress and big nyansh angry
n
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by zicoraads: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Nothing. I've grown above what is visible. Attitude does it for me, so you and I must have interacted to a certain degree.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by bjboss(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

i saw one with those qualities years ago when I wasn't ready. I'm now ready...I'm looking for her again undecided
You don lose d ticket b dat,my guy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by LaExpert: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
First thing, facial beauty.

Other things I look at before approaching; height, legs and dressing. Trashy dressing is a turnoff.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Beautiful and pretty slim face...
Cute smile ( dimples if any)
Not too dark nor too fair..... Ebony like kehinde bankole n fair like mercy aigbe
Big/medium size ass.
Height n cleanliness

My turn off are... even she open in my front My Johnson no go rise.

Bleached/multiple color skin
Stretched marks skin
Big belly
Odor (mens n body)
Short (like too short)
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Notatribalist:
first thing u check before asking a girl out and you're listing all this?how would u know if a girl is a good cook before you even get to know her?or good cook is now written on girls face?I guess this are qualities want from a woman you want to marry,certainly not for your first date..
well, that means I killed 2birds with a stone

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by engrkaz(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2018
No be face we dey knack?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by vicfy(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Her Legs....God I love fine legs. Moreover, from their legs u can tell hw far Dem don waka

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.