Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58160 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by marvinsync(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

lol u will die alone !
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by babeosisi: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian men abi boys are so dumb
The question says what is the first thing you notice in a girl
That means one thing
99.9% are describing the anatomy of mamiwota and her bridesmaids
Lazy yoots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ikorodureporta: 2:18am On Aug 30, 2018
How she treats others. Personally, i like the smart figure....like Michel Obama
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Deji63: 2:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Decent dressing. Neat appearance and collected appearance
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by omotodun1(m): 2:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Haba, for the love of God. See as una just dey list impossible things for one woman to have. This is why the majority of people in the world are unhappy. Women and men have unrealistic and too many expectations. In fact, most people do not have 10% of what they demand from others. If your list pass 3 things, you will probably die unhappy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 2:31am On Aug 30, 2018
marvinsync:

lol u will die alone !
certainly I'll die alone. I cane alone
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I hope say u set o! No be say the girl go show come see creature grin
set.. As in
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by akilo1: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2018
The brain box , the cat ...if it is smelling or too wide
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Sike(m): 2:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Enough said already
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by KlausMike(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2018
I nor go lie, the nyash. It has to be huge!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by popcykaylah(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2018
1. My pocket ..
2. Her appearance

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by AreaFada2: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Countersam:

If na exam alot of gehls go fail.. which girl wan package all these qualities together. E hard oh.

Nor mind am. Which girl has half of that list these days? Anyone who does and over 22 will long have been taken by a decent guy. He will soon ditch that list for a new one: Fertile & available. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by AreaFada2: 3:16am On Aug 30, 2018
omotodun1:
Haba, for the love of God. See as una just dey list impossible things for one woman to have. This is why the majority of people in the world are unhappy. Women and men have unrealistic and too many expectations. In fact, most people do not have 10% of what they demand from others. If your list pass 3 things, you will probably die unhappy.
Their eyes go soon clear. When they hit 40 and still looking for one with only 4 criteria in their list, they will know how far.

Most women have just their body (a genetic lottery) to offer. Women who have averagely good physical features want a mix of Ramsey Nouah & Dangote in one man. And yet some Otondo boys or one of 92% of Nigerians earning below 60k per month want Michelle Obama + Agbani Darego + Nicki Minaj rolled into one. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by sprints2: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
5.must be a graduate.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

bros u go need clay mould this kind lady cuz if search all the 36 states in Nigeria the highest I will find is 4 out of 10...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Ikpongiton: 3:23am On Aug 30, 2018
large tribal marks
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by sprints2: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2018
first thing is classy then fine face big PAG(Phat A$$ Girl) nice DD breast and high IQ she must have sense..at leaat make she sha fine and get shape with PAG and breast I will manage her....I like omo pupa sha...cuz I like shinny girls cuz the under too go dey glitter..NB: must be very neat and classy..dress sense must be there not to be wearing SU dress for me...something tight and sexy is what I like..super tight dress wey fit burst
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Gerrard59(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2018
AreaFada2:

Their eyes go soon clear. When they hit 40 and still looking for one with only 4 criteria in their list, they will know how far.

Most women have just their body (a genetic lottery) to offer. Women who have averagely good physical features want a mix of Ramsey Nouah & Dangote in one man. And yet some Otondo boys or one of 92% of Nigerians earning below 60k per month want Michelle Obama + Agbani Darego + Nicki Minaj rolled into one. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

I doubt the majority of them even knew what they wrote. Simple question, they cannot even answer appropriately. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Divay22(f): 3:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Misplaced priorities everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by AreaFada2: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin

I doubt the majority of them even knew what they wrote. Simple question, they cannot even answer appropriately. shocked

The thing nor tire you? grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice Asss, cute legs, moderate breast. Thereafter character.
As for me when her character and attitude fails, She becomes as displeasing as shit to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by krushdripper(m): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Yansh, skin colour (preferably dark), breast, voice, manners, her eyes must look pleasing to me and i don't do skinny.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Kewtt: 3:57am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

Find kimbra
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by krushdripper(m): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2018
first she must be curvy with obvious hips and supple ass (small boobs are ok) but these alone won't make me approach her
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Afonja007: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

why not ask God to send one angel from heaven for you cus here on earth you can't get all you want
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by oloworulz(m): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2018
A lady's smile
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dingbang(m): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?
same question I asked one female perfectionist when she was listing her own qualities in a man on the female version of this thread. So you see, it goes both ways.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Profkenny1(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2018
The first thing I care about is AGE. She must be older than or equal to 18 years and less than or equal to 21 years!

Then her teeth....It has to be completely white!

The last is her education, Must have cleared her O'level in ONE sitting and be a student at a Federal university or graduate from one!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Timagex(m): 4:31am On Aug 30, 2018
blujoi:
Petite ass, nice firm legs are so attractive and nicely done hair, not wigs ohhh!!! Some will just throw on a wig that looks bigger than their head, making them look like a character from a low budget nollywood movie, which is a big turn off. I also check out her shoes and feet. Scoffed shoes and toe nails are a no no grin grin grin
low budget nollywood movie angry grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by toprealman: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4559295/letter-immediate-ex-how-your
https://www.nairaland.com/4190621/guys-need-asap-should-end
You go sabi worry sha...lol. Global financial market indeed. Knowledge of your financial status will do!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by dingbang(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2018
You must be slim first of all before I approach you, cuz I really don't think I have approached a plus size lady ever in my life for dating.

Then other qualities will determine if I ask for your number.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 30, 2018
her petite shape...

I avoid noise makers.

no fair skin cos they all tend to bleach ..I don't want a multicolored wife at 40

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.