Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58165 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Akexstinger(m): 4:47am On Aug 30, 2018
She must have a good dress sense.. not putting on all those common skirts that look like rubber that can stretch or expand.
I don't joke with beauty. I don't mind whether she's got boobs etc or not.
Average height.
The hair and her shoes...no colour riot hair. Most times you know a girl's dress sense by the shoes she's putting on.
I like fair girls but I can still make do with not too dark girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Na yansh na
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by OsuGanja(m): 5:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Her feet
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by umuna(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Jadoskii:
If dis topic Na exam question many go too fail......*first thing you check before you approach a lady* I dey c answer like *her IQ' is it written on the fore head.... nd other horrible answers..

As for me ....dressing,boobs nd arse.....
No mind them my Broda. Na big yansh and Breast na! Over all, her altitude is her beauty!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by peacockremi(m): 5:32am On Aug 30, 2018
the size of her breast and her CAMELTOE

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by omotodun1(m): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2018
AreaFada2:

Their eyes go soon clear. When they hit 40 and still looking for one with only 4 criteria in their list, they will know how far.

Most women have just their body (a genetic lottery) to offer. Women who have averagely good physical features want a mix of Ramsey Nouah & Dangote in one man. And yet some Otondo boys or one of 92% of Nigerians earning below 60k per month want Michelle Obama + Agbani Darego + Nicki Minaj rolled into one. shocked shocked shocked

My brother, I tire o.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2018
undecided

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by peacockremi(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]OE the size of her breast and her CAMELT
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by peacockremi(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] OE the size of her breast and her CAMELT
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by princfred(m): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2018
babeosisi:
Nigerian men abi boys are so dumb
The question says what is the first thing you notice in a girl
That means one thing
99.9% are describing the anatomy of mamiwota and her bridesmaids
Lazy yoots

Lol.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Big bress and big nyansh angry

ashawo...lol
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:56am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here[color=#990000][/color] respect is earn not a merit... u hear...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by justmi1: 5:57am On Aug 30, 2018
They said "first thing" not a list of things you check.
For me first thing I check is her smile. Is her smile cute? That would lead us to other things.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by nbisi: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
5.must be a graduate.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial
market.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

AbiI u go like to sex her which one b I go like date her....lol
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Rilwayne001: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Neatness and impeccable dress-sense.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by karniff: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Eloquent and ambivert.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Rilwayne001: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

See this one..smh. That's how you fail exams. You are totally off the thread topic undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by emperorblog(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:

If you have those attributes, I'm in

Sorry, I don't.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Notatribalist(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

first thing u check before asking a girl out and you're listing all this?how would u know if a girl is a good cook before you even get to know her?or good cook is now written on girls face?I guess this are qualities want from a woman you want to marry,certainly not for your first date..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2018
To me. Any man that marries a beautiful woman but has an obviously ugly, terrible and bad attitude and character is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by rottennaija(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2018
adeyemi91:
U'll av to create ur own o bros

No journey is too great when on find what he seeks... I'm working on a 3-d printer
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Myopic thinking. Big Breasts wey go sag, big nyash wey go collapse
. Ask Ibadan women. Also remember wey ladies can pad anything in 2018, thank to padded bra and hips.due to my environment Only Ibadan ladies and women have original copy, well endowed girls but very dirty. My roomies are example
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Ayho: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2018
As for me it's good manners ( character ) first. Then physical appearance.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
after now una go shout CHARACTER. u can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2018
dkronicle:
Face, bress and yanssh. Den later d brain products
wrong priorities, no wonder the divorce rate
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.
Guy u be Gold digger. Tell Gold to mould another Eve for you. O boi see list
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Avoidsexxx:
Considering the facts that marriage na manage
i have nothing to looks out for as far as i'm concern (na your concern...?can't i have my own concerns)
y u dey fight urself now
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Mruwa1(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Dressing,nails,leg some girls leg belike man leg wit hand if she get muscle like Ali,size ..for nyash she fit package yanash and breast as my ex dey do am but she nor go fit package leg and hand
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

Gold digger 2 keep driving, don't park oh, am catching bikonu. No vex
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by djon78(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2018
AreaFada2:

Their eyes go soon clear. When they hit 40 and still looking for one with only 4 criteria in their list, they will know how far.

Most women have just their body (a genetic lottery) to offer. Women who have averagely good physical features want a mix of Ramsey Nouah & Dangote in one man. And yet some Otondo boys or one of 92% of Nigerians earning below 60k per month want Michelle Obama + Agbani Darego + Nicki Minaj rolled into one. shocked shocked shocked

Honestly na small children full this forum. I remember this quote by one man I respect; youth is vanity.
Many young people think na so life dey. They should wait. In the next 10 years dey go know how far

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Modesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.