Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10713 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by soarrogant(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
St. Edwin:

Dis thread is a waste of valuable resources. Emm,  Guys how do I hook down a mexican chick I've got crush on.
tell her "lets go to my place I will give you $50 bucks"  grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by slex(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
poster just be good and you will see the respect you have (only when you do not act as a mumu, iti or maga)if u are good and the lady goes outside and tests the water of a bad guy she will run back alwayz, i am talking from experience.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by steve49ja(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
From ma experience, you can't be a ''bad/heartless/emotionless guy'' when 'love' is involved.

You get to play the ''bad guy'' when you's involved with someone you's not really into.

Trust me, when you's got the hot pants for someone else, you cant portray true qualities of a ''bad guy''.

A failed relationship doesnt mean you should stop trying. Keep searching till you find that which is ''you''.

But once in awhile when you get the seks mates or da ''over-crushy'' girls, it's fun playing ''heartbreaker'' wink

You myt wan note though, IMO, ''Bad guys'' end up stepping /growing up to ''Good guys''. . . .so please dont change, instead search for that ''one'' who will take/accept you the way you are. Also being a ''good guy'' doesnt mean you act like a slowpoke smiley. . .you stand up to what U cant tolerate. . .you need not be a ''bad guy'' if you wan settle down and appear ''responsible''
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by kobikwelu(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
poster just be good and you will see the respect you have (only when you do not act as a mumu, iti or maga)if u are good and the lady goes outside and tests the water of a bad guy she will run back alwayz, i am talking from experience.

^^^^^

AFTER FLENGURE-ING OUTSIDE, SHE THEN COMES BACK angry angry angry angry angry

AFTER TASTING ALL AND SUNDRY, SHE THEN COMES BACK. angry angry angry angry angry angry

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BURBLE, THIS AINT THE STORY OF THE PRODIGAL SON
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by lexyy: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
ladies dont want good guys
ladies want real men
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by heryyy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
Need to ask you something that has kept me sleepless and i want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after this but i have to know how you feel. I have kept it in mind for a while now but i think its finally time i be straight up and just confront u, I hope this doesnt ruin the relatonship we already have. I just need to know and i dont see any other way i could get over this. Just doesnt seem fair on me if i dont get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion, How much is PEPSI? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by vescucci(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
Henry don drink Pepsi tey tey. It's 60 bucks for orobo.

Being a good guy is not the same thing as being foolish. There is also no such thing as a real man. Except you're talking about Pinocchio?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by james1(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2010
@MISSY B.note:I wrote your username in CAPI letters.
You have no idea,not at all.just dey pray.

@poster.whatever them gurls do you,you definately consented.get your"thing" in order and do exploites.let em remember you forever.
You got"red"pen?then proceed to SIGN autograph!!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by jaygirl2: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2010
heryyy:

Need to ask you something that has kept me sleepless and i want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after this but i have to know how you feel. I have kept it in mind for a while now but i think its finally time i be straight up and just confront u, I hope this doesnt ruin the relatonship we already have. I just need to know and i dont see any other way i could get over this. Just doesnt seem fair on me if i dont get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is. I just want your honest opinion, How much is PEPSI? grin grin grin

[color=#770077][/color]this is relevant. HOW?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by mensdept: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2010
lexyy:

ladies dont want good guys
ladies want real men

That pretty much sums it up. Being nice gets you no where, except if you did something really bad to piss her off if she didnt do anything to deserve it. You see, even that last sentence was a run-on and is similar to Women---confusing.

But what isnt confusing is that women that are interested in men are interested in MEN, and not nice guys or friends.

Also, there's no straight track answer to your/this dilemma, except you have to not be so concerned with winning her approval of ALL your actions
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 02, 2010
?$¥$£?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Rastamann: 1:49am On Jul 02, 2010
Whether good or bad guy, just watch it, there is HIV/AIDS in town.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by rydeorsail(m): 2:06am On Jul 02, 2010
enjoy the moment while it last , and move on, bro, there is no good or bad in this game,
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MyneWhite1(f): 2:12am On Jul 02, 2010
OP - don't lose heart. Nice guys are still in demand.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by manmagnet(f): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2010
luap:

Just be yourself!!!  If your a good guy, then be good or you will never be happy being something that your not.  Nothing more admirable that someone with integrity and honor.

The problem is when good guys are WEAK!!!  People get confused thinking a good guy is a weak guy.  These are two different types of men.  Obama is a good guy, but he is not a weak guy.

You sound like a weak guy.  You can change into a good guy.  Learn how to socially interact with women.
Do you even know your expecations?  What you want? or are you trying to accomondate some women.  Which woman wants to be with a man who does not know what he wants or expects out of relationships?  How can you lead in a relationship? 

Half the time women don't know what they want, so they rely on a strong guy for leadership. 

Now do your homework and write down your wants then come back and post.

DUDE U TOO MAKE SENSE,  U DESERVE A  kiss FOR THIS COMMENT
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 2:38am On Jul 02, 2010
Orikinla:

What of guys who later dump babes who took care of them when they were broke?

They're in the minority

I'll say it again, never be too nice to a chick. Simple

And all this talk about "Nice guys win in the end" is BS

So, good guys should take tokumbo, abi?

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by bamac(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2010
i think u ar just unlucky,they ar not all bad , just dat the bad one`s ar more than the good ones,
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by degubi(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2010
Should you stop being good because a few persons took you for granted? There are a billion people in this world and 150 million in Nigeria, 20 or 30 or even 100 persons should not deprive others of your love, patience, tolerance, kindness and compassion. The world needs such qualities desperately and there are a lot of ladies who long for such character traits in men.

Are you being good because you are expecting something in return? Which is what your decision points to or are you good for the fact that it is who you have decided to be even when it does not bring any immediate reward or no reward at all? There are no shortcut in life you either choose the right or wrong road and each road has its own reward waiting for you as you journey through it. So if you want to be a BAD guy it has its reward, if you want to be a good guy it also has its reward.

My advice to you is to build your life on qualities that you will be proud of both now and in the long run. Be GOOD because it is who you choose to be not because you want to get rewarded by a girl's love/attention. A lady who will not appreciate the good that is before her is not ready for the finer things of life.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by boolarinwa(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2010
angryI sooo so so dislike ladies 4now, I dn't know till when but i sooo dislike them undecided, I dn't want 2Hate u guyz but i so dislike u, I've got dis young DAMSEL who is messing wit my mind also, but cos i'm a good guy, 2her i can't do more than a DEAD RAT because i neva "knack" am one day whn she misbehaves, Ladies know good guyz LIVE by d RULES of dn't "hit" or beat  ur babe, so dey break rules and stil b d ones 2take u 2"court" if u dare complain, I stil love her though(GOOD BOYS P.WORD)
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2010
hmmm lets see guy gets played he wants to be a bad guy boring next, shows how weak you are if a girl can make u change your ways by default you should be bad guy, my take, next
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2010
MUGU turning to gangsta:: A kind my bro call forcing G. Congrat dude, smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2010
Guys! you can be a good guy but never ever be a NICE GUY to any girl born of a woman!!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2010
De definition of a gud guy is quite relative, wel if u are d type that apologize when a lady is @ fault( 190:mama G, i knw u re wrong bt i said im sorry), then be sure they are going to bury ur heart.com on as a guy b bold 2 hold ur ground when a lady wrong u.Dnt tolerate anytin anyhw. B bold 2 confront a lady anytime she Bleep up wins it all.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by sabdorc: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2010
As much as uv gone through several bad experience regarding the treatment of chicks. Being a good guy has nothing really to do with ur present predicament, its simpy attitude. Being a good guy is a thing of the mind, and must not be shown often. what works on gurls is simply reverse psycology. u dont have to change ur whole personality because u want a rel to last longer, that act shows that u are the weaker vesslle. of course dig bad guys, but in actual sense they dont dig bad guys but a guy with a bad attitude. the code is this: never show 100% emotion, keep 60% to ur self and 40% for her. second code, once in awhile let her think that she is not the only one in the picture, that stares jealousy. and a jealous gurl is a potential sucker for luv. code three, dont always allow the argument go her way, u are not gaining her luv admiting to every thing she says, it makes u the dominating party, gurls want someone who can dominate them. cos they are like machines gone GAGA. basically work with this, u musnt change for any body, u r stronger than that, YOU DIG wink
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2010
For all the young guys out there listen carefully:

DO NOT DO GOOD GUY. YOU WILL LOSE!

I repeat: DO NOT DO GOOD GUY. YOU WILL LOSE!

Only do good guy with older girls. By that time, they have already been disappointed a lot of times and are damaged, then they respect good guys.

For most younger girls, bang them, then be slightly or moderately bad (be nice occasionally). DO NOT DO GOOD GUY! If you do good guy, they will walk all over you and then get bored. If you are bad, then they give, give, give, give, give and give. They will bend over backwards to please you. They have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic.

Don't listen to any crap any of these women tell you about being nice blah blah blah. You will end up as a friend or a door mat. They will treat you bad without any shame and contrition and then say "That is just the way women are".

The ones telling you to stay nice are talking crap. They will say one thing and do the complete opposite. I repeat: Girls have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic. Do not do good guy. Only do good guy with older girls. All those young things give them what they ask and long for: Bad Boy Entertainment. And you shall be blessed with blissful bonking for a long time.

Take it from more experienced guys.

2 Likes

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by oweniwe(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2010
$sings$- "you can't marry someone who, that is every way like you. If you are a goodu goodu, you go marry badi bad!" let me ask you guys and babes- why do mommies and daddies always quarrel at home? Its coz one is honest and the other is corrupt. You can't be good and still marry good. If you're good, you marry bad and vice versa. So for me i'm a good guy, so when i wanna marry, i'm gonna turn to a bad guy so i can marry a good girl. That makes plenty sense

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Only do good guy with older girls. By that time, they have already been disappointed a lot of times and are damaged, then they respect good guys.

For most younger girls, bang them, then be slightly or moderately bad (be nice occasionally). DO NOT DO GOOD GUY! If you do good guy, they will walk all over you and then get bored. If you are bad, then they give, give, give, give, give and give. They will bend over backwards to please you. They have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic.

Don't listen to any crap any of these women tell you about being nice blah blah blah. You will end up as a friend or a door mat. They will treat you bad without any shame and contrition and then say "That is just the way women are".

The ones telling you to stay nice are talking crap. They will say one thing and do the complete opposite. I repeat: Girls have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic. Do not do good guy. Only do good guy with older girls. All those young things give them what they ask and long for: Bad Boy Entertainment. And you shall be blessed with blissful bonking for a long time.

Who'z this person impersonating Sagamite? angry
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2010
Missy B:

he's actually quite right though lol cheesy
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by oweniwe(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2010
Dd
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2010
Missy B:

ibkaye:

Reality is that when you are younger and dealing with younger chics, you can't afford to be good and nice guy.

It beats all logic (and I am a logic man), but that is what it is.

I have to advise these younglings otherwise, like me, they will reach their late 40s and still be virgins but with empty pockets and a back stained with foot imprints from being walked all over.  cry  grin

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Reality is that when you are younger and dealing with younger chics, you can't afford to be good and nice guy.

I have to advise these younglings otherwise, like me, they will reach their late 40s and still be virgins but with empty pockets and a back stained with foot imprints from being walked all over.  cry  grin
lol of course there are always exceptions
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2010
ibkaye:

In Your case, probably. As for me, I disagree with the parts in bold.

Sagamite:

BTW, Happy birthday, Hun. kiss kiss

Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.