Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10711 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Decryptor(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2010
Look here, i think being the bad guy really pays. i can remember those days when i was being the "gentleman" in my past relationships and what the hell did i get from those bunch of backstabbing bitches? nothin but heart-breaks. But now i am king in my relationship. I call the shots and the girl(s) do my bidding. I even go as far as tucking in love-letters intentionally written by me into my pockets as if it were from another girl and whenever my babe in question sees it, she goes beserk and i act like "Bit*h, what's your problem?" and then she tries everything in her power to retain me so the "imaginary girl " does not snatch me from her. So u see, it works like magic. Although i'll say that there are some girls out there that  are really good but they are very very very rare, So i'll generally advice, be the bad guy to be on the safe side. Go fro it @seun0622
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by madlady(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
***Shaking my head in utter shock at some of the comments on this thread**** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

***Shaking my head in utter shock at some of the comments on this thread**** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How and why would  intelligent adult men deliberately set out to manipulate and humiliate another human being.  shocked shocked

Becuase that is what they want.

"You are nice to them, they think that is pathetic and treat you bad, humiliate you and then dump you.

You are not a particularly nice person to them, they don't particularly like it but treat you good, give you all they got and beg you not to leave them."

It is all in their hands. They are the ones messing up. As a young guy, I would rather them than me getting hurt since they are the ones with the problem and not controlling it.

If it were you, what will you do?

I think most young guys going out with these immature girls should ensure this is the sound track to their relationship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHwXiIV5DQ&feature=related

And make sure she is always singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiy_UsrPDs

It works and you will be happy and keep her longer. That is sad but it is reality that is not a guy's fault. It will be irresponsible of me if I don't coach the young boys well. Young girls are what I call drama-hunters.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by chamotex(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

Becuase that is what they want.

"You are nice to them, they think that is pathetic and treat you bad, humiliate you and then dump you.

You are not a particularly nice person to them, they don't particularly like it but treat you good, give you all they got and beg you not to leave them."

It is all in their hands. They are the ones messing up. As a young guy, I would rather them than me getting hurt since they are the ones with the problem and not controlling it.

If it were you, what will you do?

I think most young guys going out with these immature girls should ensure this is the sound track to their relationship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHwXiIV5DQ&feature=related

And make sure she is always singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiy_UsrPDs

It works and you will be happy and keep her longer. That is sad but it is reality that is not a guy's fault. It will be irresponsible of me if I don't coach the young boys well. Young girls are what I call drama-hunters.

Mr. Lagerback grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by madlady(f): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

This advice does not work on decent girls/women.

My dear, there are very few of these.

So a niggaboy has to play on probabilities and beat the odds to get well laid.

madlady:

Girls/Women who are players can out play any guy

Not for the top range of player niggaboys I know.

Deyma fck her up as they are heartless, cold without any emotions and she will still beg.

They never get emotionally attached.

madlady:

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HtlxZXe74&hl=en_GB&fs

Bollocks, never believe what most women say. They say one thing and they do something completely different.

I will not be surprised if it was Whitney Houston that wrote that track whilst still with Bobby.  grin

This is what good niggas face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acKcDjiaAvk&feature=related
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by madlady(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

That tapes shows a tired bitter dude ranting, sorry but who wants a guy like that undecided.

Just a sample of what happens to good guys, tired and bitter. But good thing that applies to US though, most UK girls are not as irrationally and dementedly confrontational (so-called being a strong black woman) as US AAs. No wonder 42% of them have never married and 70% are single. So that tape is just an extreme case.

Most other (black) woman become sane when they get older but by then very few escape being already emotionally damaged.

madlady:

Some guys are deaf and blind, they would not know a decent girl if she  sat on his ----.

True!

A lot of guys are shyt-heads, but it is the women that pick them. The good guys are "too boring", "not my type", "I like him like a friend" etc.

madlady:

OK go ahead and treat girls like prey, but remember in 5/10 years time  player guys will want to settle down, what then lipsrsealed.

Me? I have already missed my opportunity at the age of 52.  grin I have so many female friends now as I was a good guy.  cry Like a reformed gang-member, I am just passing my experience to the youths on the streets hustling today so they do not make the same mistakes I made. I want their youth to be fun. grin

But anyway, when guys want to settle down, there are volumes of women (a significant fraction damaged from their own choices when younger) that will jump at the offer.

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Decryptor(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

Just a sample of what happens to good guys, tired and bitter. But good thing that applies to US though, most UK girls are not as irrationally and dementedly confrontational (so-called being a strong black woman) as US AAs. No wonder 42% of them have never married and 70% are single. So that tape is just an extreme case.

Most other (black) woman become sane when they get older but by then very few escape being already emotionally damaged.

True!

A lot of guys are shyt-heads, but it is the women that pick them. The good guys are "too boring", "not my type", "I like him like a friend" etc.

Me? I have already missed my opportunity at the age of 52.  grin I have so many female friends now as I was a good guy.  cry Like a reformed gang-member, I am just passing my experience to the youths on the streets hustling today so they do not make the same mistakes I made. I want their youth to be fun. grin

But anyway, when guys want to settle down, there are volumes of women (a significant fraction damaged from their own choices when younger) that will jump at the offer.

That's my boy @Sagamite!!! I'm enjoying this. Give it to them Word for word!!! grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2010
In as much as all this looks sad,

its true.

True story right here tongue

They rather prefer the misogynistic guys

One even told me until she goes out with bad guys,

She'll never appreciate good guys
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by madlady(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2010
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by candylips(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2010
hmm
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Decryptor(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
madlady:

Hmmm, who's them , I don't bandy words with licky licky kids.

Okay, let me be more direct. @Sagamite, give it to the "Kololady". @madladyIf u don't bandy words like u claim, then why start an argument with sagamite? FEMINIST!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by madlady(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 2:23am On Jul 10, 2010
I just remembered a story of a female friend of mine back in Nigeria.

She was giving me gist about her love life. She told me of how she met this professional, young eligible bachelor that wooed her and they started dating. They dated for about a year and the half and the guy was very good to her. He was a pilot and she said was a gentleman.

She occassionally used to go over to his to sleep over when he was in town but she refused to have s(e)x with him. He was gentleman enough and agreed especially since she was still a virgin in the second half of her 20s (I was flabbergasted when she told me) so he felt it would not be long to get to the alter and then get to action. She said she loved his caring attitude and found him adorable and enjoyed his company.

As usual, relationship kwanta showed face. She like, any other woman, found something to complain and fight about despite relationship going reasonably well (she admitted it herself). He is a pilot and often out of town, so she picked on the fact that she was not getting enough of his time. She used to miss him when he travelled. She raised an uproar out of nothing and caused a fight, despite knowing from time when he was asking her out what his profession was. Her ruse was sufficient to break them up. After breaking up for about 6 weeks, she started dating another guy that had been toasting her whilst she was in the previous relationship. The pilot guy was mainly out of town in the 6 weeks, so there was really no way he could reconcile.

The new guy she was dating was a guy that lived in another city, so she used to travel down to stay with him. He was a bit more of a guy with high self-assurance swagga and to cut the story short, she gave up her virginity to him. Being me that always ask questions to study women, I asked her why, she said she was just awed by the way he treated her (the girl is a voluptuous and tempting sight, the assets are impressive), the guy was nice to her but did not put her on a pedestal, and would not hesitate to put her in her place when she goes out of line. He was more into doing what HE wanted to do and knew how to get into her head and let her look up to him. She said she was just immensely turned on by his confidence and l-rarely-give-a-damn attitude anytime she was around him and he was so cool in pushing her buttons.

She dated the guy for only about 4 months and it broke down. She did not really see a future with him.

Mr pilot came back into the picture as he really loved her and she got back together with him. She now had no option but to tell him he can have her cake but another persin don take the cherry on top am when he go-come. She told me it hurt the guy so much that tears was rolling down his eyes. He could not understand and was asking her why the other guy and not him. At this point, even though I had never met the pilot guy and she was the one that was my friend, my body was hot and I felt like slapping her on his behalf. What a wicked thing to do to a guy that treated her with respect. He dated her for 1 and 1/2 years and respected her wishes for it to be platonic. She dated a quasi-bad boy and she laid it down for him with he legs in the air under 4 months. The pilot guy was just heart broken.

She is now married to the pilot. Personally, I don't know how the guy can deal with such betrayal and slap on his face for being understanding, loving and gentlemanly. Looking at the the person he loves and knowing she had the chance to make him her first but gave it to another man. undecided

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by banhector: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2010
What will you do, if your girlfriend went visiting and finds out her elder sister ex-boyfriend stays around and spent 5days and 4 night with him in his apartment, Please help
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by eckersley: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2014
oweniwe:
$sings$- "you can't marry someone who, that is every way like you. If you are a goodu goodu, you go marry badi bad!" let me ask you guys and babes- why do mommies and daddies always quarrel at home? Its coz one is honest and the other is corrupt. You can't be good and still marry good. If you're good, you marry bad and vice versa. So for me i'm a good guy, so when i wanna marry, i'm gonna turn to a bad guy so i can marry a good girl. That makes plenty sense
It would hv been sweetest if u ended you strategy thus;
So for me i'm a good guy, so when i wanna marry,
i'm gonna turn to a bad guy so i can marry a good girl

THEREAFTER, TURN BACK INTO A GOOD GUY
and have a marriage and family btw a good guy and a good girl grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by eckersley: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
madlady:
***Shaking my head in utter shock at some of the comments on this thread**** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Really? Keep shaking it ehn.
Till it drops off ur head like a ripe fruit falling off a tree cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by oweniwe(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
eckersley:

It would hv been sweetest if u ended you strategy thus;
So for me i'm a good guy, so when i wanna marry,
i'm gonna turn to a bad guy so i can marry a good girl

THEREAFTER, TURN BACK INTO A GOOD GUY
and have a marriage and family btw a good guy and a good girl grin
for wia? Try it and see if ur wife wont turn into something else.

For example, if u change back to good and start helping ur wife wife kitchen/house chores, she will begin to disrespect and take u for granted....

If u make her feel too special, she will start tinking u are a mumu.... Women have a kinda weired way of thinking...

Thats why, outside the home, our fathers are usually jolly jolly... But inside d house, they wear iron face.... Cos if they do jolly jolly at home too, mommy will begin to "misbehave"...

Women want a man who control every aspect of their lives.... So turning bak to good after marriage.... Ur wife will just begin to take u for granted.

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2015
bxcode:
It pays to be good mehn, no matter what. cool cool cool
yeah it really pays to be good...but not with naija ladies.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Heineken(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:
@OP . . define ur own "good" . . is it

a. Mugu
b. Iti boribo
c. Sensibly good
d. Gullible

Just so we'l know how best to advice u . . . cos u can b a good guy wit ur brainz working (dat way, no girl rides on u wit ur eyez wide open) . . u dont need to go all out and b someone ur not just to prove a point. Besides, ur next victim just may b d girl uv been lookin for.
grin
Creamish:
@OP . . define ur own "good" . . is it

a. Mugu
b. Iti boribo
c. Sensibly good
d. Gullible

Just so we'l know how best to advice u . . . cos u can b a good guy wit ur brainz working (dat way, no girl rides on u wit ur eyez wide open) . . u dont need to go all out and b someone ur not just to prove a point. Besides, ur next victim just may b d girl uv been lookin for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.