Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10712 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by teskyg: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
Gud Guy is better but make sure you chop clean mouth , I parted way with my Girlfriend last year.I was nice to her,gave her everything she wanted and never cheated on her, treated her with all the respect and gave her full attention, she left me last year for yahoo yahoo maga, She said my Banker salary is too small for both of us, They guy banged her silly and treated her like a dog.

She is back begging, the difference was clear like seven up, I simply told her i have moved ahead, It is better to be gud, they will always come back, I have seen it many time.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by luap: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
Just be yourself!!!  If your a good guy, then be good or you will never be happy being something that your not.  Nothing more admirable that someone with integrity and honor.

The problem is when good guys are WEAK!!!  People get confused thinking a good guy is a weak guy.  These are two different types of men.  Obama is a good guy, but he is not a weak guy.

You sound like a weak guy.  You can change into a good guy.  Learn how to socially interact with women.
Do you even know your expecations?  What you want? or are you trying to accomondate some women.  Which woman wants to be with a man who does not know what he wants or expects out of relationships?  How can you lead in a relationship? 

Half the time women don't know what they want, so they rely on a strong guy for leadership. 

Now do your homework and write down your wants then come back and post.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by estman: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
brother, i must tell you that some decsions we make will haunt us tomorrow

its pays to be good because theres always a reward in future

it does not matter what you get today but definitely tomorrow you will smile.

dont forget that life is all baout give and take according to some people but i tell yuu today that we have to sacrifice sometimes as to be greatly remembered tomorrow.

please dont change from beign a good guy because i see a good girl coming your way.

take my advice and remain good

cheers nl
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ndigbo: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'm not boosting, i really need to meet with a lady that is baaad. @Poster i must also tell you that not all the chicks are bad or advantage taking. But for those advantage takers i'm waiting for U, arms widely open.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
My present sweetheart said guys are often to blame when their babes go AWOL.
She is sleeping beside me now.
She said a guy should never trust a babe. That a babe could behave like mumu if she fell in love with you. But if you failed to make love to her regularly, she would fall for the next available guy she fancied.
Do not take your babe for granted.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by janedoe(f): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ poster,don't you think if you change who you are(from good to bad) because of someone else,the person in question wins? If you want to be a bad guy become one because you want to,not because someone else made you, cheers!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by OAM4J: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
@OP

I like bad girls, they brought out the best out of me  cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dobodobo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
Good guy is synonyms to mumu guy or fool guy
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by OboBoco(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ OP

who deceived you in the first place that you were ever good? grin grin grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Elpieda: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
Poster please beteer remain the good guy that you are. But dont let people take you for a ride. Never live on a false identity and always choose to represetn your true identity. In the end it pays off for being who you are and no matter how bad you get treated, the girls will always come back to you. I am talking from experience. Everyone called me the goodie two shoes and the churchy persona nd i was always mocked for being that way but the same people who mocked me are craving to be friends with me because as you get older and wiser, you begin to drop your childish ways and you begin to realize the importance of life. Some thing you did before will have to be dropped and you will have to start acting mature.

You saying you want to become a bad boy just goes to show that you are not sure of who you are and you probably have a misplaced identity, dont let your surroundings or society define who you are. Dont even let a girl define who you are, let your definiton come from a higher authority (God) and it will be well with you.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by nues1985(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
Here's an advice, you don't have to change to a bad boy, all you need to do is be naughty but gentleman, you'd get the women and you'd still be able to play the game and not be hurt and at the end you could find ur wifey through this, trust me I know how you feel but now this nice fellow is one naughty fellow also and u should see the flock i have.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by BkBarBiee(f): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
continue being the good guy not playing the good guy because u will surely find your good girl out there  kiss
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2010
My present sweetheart said guys are often to blame when their babes go AWOL.
She is sleeping beside me now.
She said a guy should never trust a babe. That a babe could behave like mumu if she fell in love with you. But if you failed to make love to her regularly, she would fall for the next available guy she fancied.
Do not take your babe for granted.

she said all that and she is still sleeping by your side. guy you too much. i fit get ur no.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by coolbunny(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
playing mr nice guy does not guarantee a successfl relationship. I'll advice U 2 alwayz be urself. Be in control of ur brain,ur pocket and ur em, em, kini. as soon as she begins to give u attitude. show her the way 2 d door gbam!.Guy collect everything we u dash am even her g-string. go and flip thru the daliez na soso men obituary na im full there. don't allow these crazy chics to run u down o. when they c fire and smoke comin thru ur nose and ear it is then they recognize u as the man. the civil barberian! like t- pain sang I can't afford to be 'chopped and screwd' any longer. we Nairaland men de behind u kanpe.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
i can imajin wot poster went tru but if u sulk bout bin a good guy wot do u want 2 say of ladies,a lotta guys dont realise tit is 4 tat,if u turn a good innocent gal bad n dump ha wen she gets bad she does worse tins 2 guys,den guys will conclude dat "all gals r d same" trust me poster if u treat a lady with sincere love n respect she'll treat u d same way except if u r goin out wit d wrong person,i min someone who doesnt love u n who's prolly lukin 4 a way 2 exploit u
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by femmy2010(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
It pays to always be you and if being a nice guy is you then be sure it pays.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by PokerFace(f): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
No, honey. It ALWAYS pays to be good!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ladi02(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
lol, i saw a drunk man recently and all he was saying was "shes going to love you and leave you", lol
all i can tell you is dont let anybody change you, but also shine your eyes in naija the economy don make the girls too money conscious.

advice be good and smart!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
It NEVER pays to be nice to women.

But you can still be a good guy at the same time (i.e good manners, dressing, etc)
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
Faher:

It NEVER pays to be nice to women.

But you can still be a good guy at the same time (i.e good manners, dressing, etc)

What of guys who later dump babes who took care of them when they were broke?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
bliv me good guys win in the long run. she might take u for granted and dump u for a "bad guy" but when that bad guy show am real badness and her eyes clear na u she go dey find. but if u take her back u really are a FOOL! just use am catch trips small then free am. girls like that are not worth a second chance. a REAL woman appreciates a good guy not play him for a fool.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by SSaemoenl(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
You must be chop by one, others might not have the privilege to chop becos u're not interested so much in them as well, Such is the game! smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
depends on what one means by 'good', too subjective
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by yommen: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
Life can be very full of complexities. In my case , though i understand there were family pressures on her but could you imagine the one you thought you loved so much telling you that you were keeping her for another person ? I learnt to live with anyway but I'll never be a mugu anymore to any girl. Now na to point and kill till i find the right woman. Moreso self, love no blind again ooo !!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by soarrogant(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
don't let people bullsh*t you! its not about being good guy or bad guy, its about $$$$money$$$ cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
Keep doing ur thing u shall meet d one that appreciate
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by kazman7(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
some babes are just B.A.D,(not all of them though) no matter how well u decide to treat them ,they always take your goodness 4 granted,but the beauty of life is that most of them will still come back 2 you,by the time they have gone around to play their stupid "i too smart" stuff.do not stop being good,u will meet your match someday
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by CarlosVent(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
it pasy.i dis agree wit u
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 006(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
THE WOMEN COMMANDMENTS FOR MEN
-All women are guilty/bad until they prove themselves otherwise (when dealing with a woman expect the worst till she proves you wrong)
-Never treat a woman too good or she will take you for granted and assume you are weak
-Never give a woman all she requests for or she will not value you. Sometimes deliberately deprive her(her father does it and she loves him to the grave)
-Never let a woman know you cannot live without her or she will exploit it knowing your softness for her (she will use you to mop the toilet floor so to say). Show her signs that you care and let her deduce the rest.
-Never date a woman(who has come of age/open eye) for more than 3 months without sex or else someone will be doing the work of servicing on your behalf.
-The only girl that is innocent is the infant one
-You will never find a woman without a history. A woman without a history is a girl
DO NOT HATE WOMEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE, LIKE THEM, BUT LOVE 1 THAT HAS PROVEN HERSELF WORTHY. IT IS THEIR NATURE TO BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN, EVEN THE ONE YOU LOVE

Gbam!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by StEdwin(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
Dis thread is a waste of valuable resources. Emm, Guys how do I hook down a mexican chick I've got crush on.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2010
Good Guy / gentle man = MUMU
Baba Fela sef sing am 'I no be gentleman @ all o, I be African man original'/

@ poster: I'm happy the scales have fallen from thine eyes and u have repented of ur mumuish ways. Believe me u will never regret this decision.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by kobikwelu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
NEVER EVER BE A GOOD GUY,

if not ull be a MUGU

another sharp man would be shinning her congo grin grin grin grin grin grin and you will be forming fine boi

SEAL THE DEAL ASAP

untill you put a ring on her finger, have it in mind that you are sharing her with the outside world (and in some cases, it STILL does not guarantee you exclusivity embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.