Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10709 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2010
Faher:

I've met such type.
"Loud as a motor bike, but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight" (Quoting Jay-Z)
Once you figure out their weak point, all the bad a.s.s behavior becomes huffing and puffing
Too much talk. . . . .You have been meeting the wannabes.
A trial will assure You!!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2010
@thread
why is everybody comparing good guy with the guy who buys stuff for the lady.
so in 9ja if you pay/buy gifts you are a good guy and if you dont, you are a bad guy?!

cant you be the good guy and not paying for shiiiit?!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2010
^Ur bad anywayz. . . undecided
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2010
^^^^^^^lol, so now i am bad because i dont believe in marriage?!
if you truly loved me, that piece of paper wouldnt matter. the minute you value a piece of paper over love, thats the minute you've failed!
anyway back to topic.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2010
^Be quiet i have been watching u Mr!

Remember u gave me d chance 2 walk out on yu cool. . .it's ur choice over mine it can't work browny baby. wink smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Be quiet i have been watching u Mr!
Remember u gave me d chance 2 walk out on yu cool. . .it's your choice over mine it can't work browny baby. wink smiley

if you were in a relationship with a guy that did everything right, and yet, you dropped him because he didnt want to marry you then you were not made for each other and "leaving the door open" was the smartest move so that you both dont waste each other's time.

HONESTY is one of the foundation of a great marriage, if you expect your guy to NOT being honest/truthful with himself because of you then you are not looking for a husband but rather a sucker who will do whatever YOU want to please YOU.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2010
But u r getting it wrong. . .we were on a marriage thread u asked me questions as 2 y i would wanna get married & i answered yu right?.

I really dunno wat u saying doe. . .cause if u saying i date guys cause i want marriage from dem then your wrong i don't date a guy cause i want somefin from him i must see somefin in dis guy or have some feelings 4 him there is no point me starting a relationship with some1 dat does not mean anyfin 2 me. . .it would just be a lie & waste of time!

But u don't ever want 2 get married?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2010
^^^^no no, what i am saying is that the LOVE you have for this person should be whats important and what keeps you going. if this love looses all its value because of a piece of paper then this supposed love was "worthless" to begin with.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2010
^Your belief sha. . .i just think ur a cheat.

So u will be wif dis person 4 how long untill when u know d love is true?abegiii if u no want marry na ur own be dat u sound like an open relationship man anywayz.
undecided
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ufos77: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2010
THE WOMEN COMMANDMENTS FOR MEN
-All women are guilty/bad until they prove themselves otherwise (when dealing with a woman expect the worst till she proves you wrong)
-Never treat a woman too good or she will take you for granted and assume you are weak
-Never give a woman all she requests for or she will not value you. Sometimes deliberately deprive her(her father does it and she loves him to the grave)
-Never let a woman know you cannot live without her or she will exploit it knowing your softness for her (she will use you to mop the toilet floor so to say). Show her signs that you care and let her deduce the rest.
-Never date a woman(who has come of age/open eye) for more than 3 months without sex or else someone will be doing the work of servicing on your behalf.
-The only girl that is innocent is the infant one
-You will never find a woman without a history. A woman without a history is a girl
DO NOT HATE WOMEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE, LIKE THEM, BUT LOVE 1 THAT HAS PROVEN HERSELF WORTHY. IT IS THEIR NATURE TO BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN, EVEN THE ONE YOU LOVE

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2010
Missy B:

Too much talk. . . . .You have been meeting the wannabes.
A trial will assure You!!!

Haha, I can't wait (Licking my lips)
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2010
^Faher y have u turned into a h*e
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dogzymallo: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2010
my brother this saying is the best. TREAT THEM GIID THEY TAKE U AS A MUGU. TREAT THEM BAD THEY WILL LOVE U
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
@OP The 'goodness' must be limited. . .when it's 2 much it can become irritating. undecided smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by snthesis(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
ufos77:

THE WOMEN COMMANDMENTS FOR MEN
-All women are guilty/bad until they prove themselves otherwise (when dealing with a woman expect the worst till she proves you wrong)
-Never treat a woman too good or she will take you for granted and assume you are weak
-Never give a woman all she requests for or she will not value you. Sometimes deliberately deprive her(her father does it and she loves him to the grave)
-Never let a woman know you cannot live without her or she will exploit it knowing your softness for her (she will use you to mop the toilet floor so to say). Show her signs that you care and let her deduce the rest.
-Never date a woman(who has come of age/open eye) for more than 3 months without sex or else someone will be doing the work of servicing on your behalf.
-The only girl that is innocent is the infant one
-You will never find a woman without a history. A woman without a history is a girl
DO NOT HATE WOMEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE, LIKE THEM, BUT LOVE 1 THAT HAS PROVEN HERSELF WORTHY. IT IS THEIR NATURE TO BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN, EVEN THE ONE YOU LOVE

nice

am a goodbadguys cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Faher y have u turned into a h*e

Since you turned to one tongue
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
Your personal experiences from bad romance or wrong relationships should not be enough reason to make you change from being nice to being mean or wicked.

Some lunatic fringe elements are common among both females and males.
In my own case, I have more to rejoice about than to use my past relationships with only two insecure Nigerian babes to transfer my resentment on the innocent Nigerian sweethearts in my life presently.

For 10 bad Nigerian babes, there are 100 good Nigerian babes.

It is actually immaturity or insecurity that makes most of the so called bad babes to do bad things.

Nobody is perfect.
Again, do not expect too much from anyone in friendship and relationship.
Humans will be humans and we are not perfect.

There are more good Nigerian babes than the bad ones.
As Bobo Nice guys fall into the wrong hands of bad girls, so do Baby Nice girls also fall into the wrong hands of bad guys.

Keep being nice and according to the 7 Laws of Harvest, we reap what we sow now or later.
I know a popular female newscaster who was a living proof of the consequences of our trespasses.

Law#1 - We Reap Only What Has Been Sown

Law#2 - We Reap the Same In Kind As We Sow

Law#3 - We Reap in a Different Season than We Sow

Law#4 - We Reap More Than We Sow

Law#5 - We Reap In Proportion to What We Sow

Law# - 6 We Reap the Full Harvest Of the Good Only if We Persevere

Law# - 7 We Can't do Anything About Last Year's Harvest, But We Can About This Year's

[size=18pt]"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."
~ Galatians 6:7-8  [/size]

Keep smiling and keep shining.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Your belief sha. . .i just think your a cheat.

So u will be wif dis person 4 how long untill when u know d love is true?abegiii if u no want marry na your own be dat u sound like an open relationship man anywayz.
undecided

knowing that this is true love is just a step into this relationship, not in anyway a reason to marry.
the love i have for this person is the highest entity, nothing else.

there is a huge difference between giving someone the opportunity to leave anytime they want and allowing them to do any kind of shiiit while you are together (open relationships).

i live my life because i know thats right for me. just like the married guy with 10 gf lives the kind of life that HE thinks is best for him or the arranged marriage people think its best for them.

its all about being comfortable with the life you living.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Atila1(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
just b gud no matter wat.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dobodobo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I read! I read !! I read !!! Women are servants of evil and second devils created by God to put man into sin. women are the major reasons why most men goes into bad habit  like drinking, smoking and sinful life etc, if you don't do it because they broke your heart, you will do it because you want to get them or do it because you want to put them behind you. If you see a woman, you have seen a devil already. If they asked you who are DEVIL, simple says WOMAN. forget your mother and ask from you father, he will simply tells you the rest even if he pretend to have been happy with her

Woman are afowofa by man and they  turns akoba
Ohun ti a fi owo fa, ti o wa di akoba si wa lo run ( woman what we brought into our life by our hands to cause damages into our life_ the best is to watch and let them go away
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^

Dodo
What in Gawd's name are u saying!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Fiyin007: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
Your personal experiences from bad romance or wrong relationships should not be enough reason to make you change from being nice to being mean or wicked.

Some lunatic fringe elements are common among both females and males.
In my own case, I have more to rejoice about than to use my past relationships with only two insecure Nigerian babes to transfer my resentment on the innocent Nigerian sweethearts in my life presently.

For 10 bad Nigerian babes, there are 100 good Nigerian babes.

It is actually immaturity or insecurity that makes most of the so called bad babes to do bad things.

Nobody is perfect.
Again, do not expect too much from anyone in friendship and relationship.
Humans will be humans and we are not perfect.

There are more good Nigerian babes than the bad ones.
As Bobo Nice guys fall into the wrong hands of bad girls, so do Baby Nice girls also fall into the wrong hands of bad guys.

Keep being nice and according to the 7 Laws of Harvest, we reap what we sow now or later.
I know a popular female newscaster who was a living proof of the consequences of our trespasses.

Law#1 - We Reap Only What Has Been Sown

Law#2 - We Reap the Same In Kind As We Sow

Law#3 - We Reap in a Different Season than We Sow

Law#4 - We Reap More Than We Sow

Law#5 - We Reap In Proportion to What We Sow

Law# - 6 We Reap the Full Harvest Of the Good Only if We Persevere

Law# - 7 We Can't do Anything About Last Year's Harvest, But We Can About This Year's

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."
~ Galatians 6:7-8  

Nice One Orikinla Enough said as a word is Enough ,

Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; Ps 1:1
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by candylips(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
190:

^^

Dodo

u no go school
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^
Could u Pin point one or 2 tins he talked about there~
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by candylips(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
the guy is making sense na grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by kpolli(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
poster i have the drug for u
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by SALady(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
190:

^^

Dodo

Dude that was funny. Dodo please coem back here and tell us exactly what in gauds name are you on about?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Pweety4me(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

knowing that this is true love is just a step into this relationship, not in anyway a reason to marry.
the love i have for this person is the highest entity, nothing else.

there is a huge difference between giving someone the opportunity to leave anytime they want and allowing them to do any kind of shiiit while you are together (open relationships).

i live my life because i know thats right for me. just like the married guy with 10 gf lives the kind of life that HE thinks is best for him or the arranged marriage people think its best for them.

its all about being comfortable with the life you living.

Fine, u don't wanna marry i get it save me d script alrite?goodbye.

Faher:

Since you turned to one tongue
Faher did u just say dat. . . undecided
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Faher did u just say dat. . . undecided

I'm saying that I'm just like you. If you're innocent, then I am too.
If you're a h*e, then same for me.
The truth is, I can be anything on anyday cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dobodobo(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2010
190:

^^

Dodo

Didn't you go through comprehensive passage in school?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
dobodobo:

Didn't you go through comprehensive passage in school?
yes but what was taught was alli and simbi
and not some yoruba $hit you wrote out theree grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dobodobo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

yes but what was taught was alli and simbi
and not some yoruba $hit you wrote out theree grin grin

Next time I will not add yoruba $hit, I will add Ibo Mess or Hausa yansh to make it convenient for you. What do you expect from a yoruba lover boy like me, the one and only in Naija land wey dey proud of his country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.