Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10710 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2010
ibkaye:

lol of course there are always exceptions

You should know me by now:

Sagamite:

For most younger girls, bang them, then be slightly or moderately bad (be nice occasionally). DO NOT DO GOOD GUY! If you do good guy, they will walk all over you and then get bored. If you are bad, then they give, give, give, give, give and give. They will bend over backwards to please you. They have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by joanana(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2010
@ poster bein bad never pays , so do it !!!!!!!!!! The next gurl might be the one u ve been waiting for.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2010
Missy B:

In Your case, probably. As for me,  I disagree with the parts in bold.
BTW, Happy birthday, Hun. kiss kiss
shocked shocked shocked tongue
lol
Thanks smiley kiss

Sagamite:

You should know me by now:

oh yes yes, my bad smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by joanana(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2010
@ poster bein bad never pays , so do it !!!!!!!!!! The next gurl might be the one u ve been waiting for.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2010
Missy B:

In Your case, probably. As for me,  I disagree with the parts in bold.

Most women, especially good looking ones give, give, give, give and give to bad boys. The good looking ones find them (bad boys) a gem because it is rare to find a guy not lying down like a foool for them. They are not used to a guy that is not showing interest and they love it, but at the same time see it as a challenge to turn him. The more he does not turn, the more they love the pain and the simultaneous pleasure.

The lack of logic is a madness. Someone not being able to like or accept someone being nice to them has mental problems.

I rarely feel sorry for any decent looking or attractive woman looking for a partner at an older age because I KNOW without doubt she would have spunned a few guys that would do anything for her when she was younger.

A lot of attractive girls have extremely stinking attitudes.

Missy B:

shocked shocked shocked tongue

Na so we see am o.

Doctors are deliberating amputating one of my legs as it has become damaged from me being filled to the hilt without any release.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by anitabest(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2010
no change oooooooo, do the worst and good luck.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by lekywhite(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2010
Bros you dont need to announce this to us. You have a choice! But remember its good to be good and its bad to be bad!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by confetti(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2010
@ Seun, If ur really a good guy, Forget about being bad because you can never be except ur not really a good guy.

I have tried it and it didn't work, I end up still being the good girl and often times pay dearly for it but what I can I do. I am me and I cant change it.

My advice is that u keep being good, if the girls don't appreciate it, at least ur conscience will and one day the good girl will come along.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2010
I think I agree with Sagamite that: "The ones telling you to stay nice are talking crap. They will say one thing and do the complete opposite. I repeat: Girls have mental problems that you can not understand as it beats all logic. Do not do good guy. Only do good guy with older girls. All those young things give them what they ask and long for: Bad Boy Entertainment. And you shall be blessed with blissful bonking for a long time."

A nice guy who was too good to his babe at DELSU actually stabbed her to death when he caught her cheating on him.

If good guys decide to stab every bad babe cheating on them in Nigeria, there would corpses on the streets everyday.

BEHIND EVERY BAD BABE, THERE IS A BAD GUY WHO LED HER ASTRAY.
IT TAKES TWO TO CHEAT.
THE GUYS SHARE IN THE BLAME.
NO GIRL IS ACTUALLY BAD UNTIL SHE MEETS A BAD GUY.

Leave them and that would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
Or love them if you cannot do without them.

If you cannot forgive her, then forget her.

Only a fool will let a bad girl make him turn bad to other innocent girls.

FINIS.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Most women, especially good looking ones give, give, give, give and give to bad boys. The good looking ones find them (bad boys) a gem because it is rare to find a guy not lying down like a foool for them. They are not used to a guy that is not showing interest and they love it, but at the same time see it as a challenge to turn him. The more he does not turn, the more they love the pain and the simultaneous pleasure.

The lack of logic is a madness. Someone not being able to like or accept someone being nice to them has mental problems.

I rarely feel sorry for any decent looking or attractive woman looking for a partner at an older age because I KNOW without doubt she would have spunned a few guys that would do anything for her when she was younger.
In Your opinion, who's a bad and nice boy? I await an answer.
Does a 'beautiful' woman just pick any bad guy from the street and starts to deluge him with love or [in you own words] give, give, give?
Do You agree with me that, First, the 'bad boy' must have found a way to her heart?

Ma point? Nobody [man or woman] just begins to lavish another person with excessive kindness/attention, simply because (s)he's a ''bad person''.
First, the Givee must have earned, or sum'n' about him must have influenced the Giver's kind gestures. Giving is not done because the givee is 'bad' but 'cause he must have been able to manipulate her [Giver] heart/ emotions and program her attention towards him [Givee]. If 'good guys' can learn these skills, they won't lose either.

Sagamite:

Na so we see am o.

Doctors are deliberating amputating one of my legs as it has become damaged from me being filled to the hilt without any release.
I can be of help. . . . . .Bring that leg here for proper massage. cheesy
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by adeogunn: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men naturally are not bad neither are women.
I will give a little advice to my boy about women.

A man makes a woman into the true woman that she is meant to be, but you've got to know how to bring that person out of her.

Yes its true! No woman wants a panzi, or so called goodie two shoes. A woman will not trust you if you just start being nice to her, because you could do the same to anyone else.

Be a gentleman in all your encounters with her but you don't have to consent to everything she says, because she uses that to determine how genuine you are.

I've got a lot of advice to give, but all in all I know that women make you into the man you are meant to be and a good and wise man makes a woman to be the loving person that she is meant to be. It takes work, but it definitely works.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2010
adeogunn:

Be a gentleman in all your encounters with her
. . . . and be Yourself, not some 'Bad guy' wannabe.
You don't have to be a dummy or grant all her wishes, just treat her nicely.
Whoever would spit honey in order to taste vinegar?
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by lactemps(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2010
Maturity and Intelligence is all you need.
Be wise as serpent!!!!
Retain your goodness, but be wise in all you do.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by randy(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2010
yet the irony is the bad girls will end up with the good guy, a good guy thinks a relationship straight (i.e settle) but a girl depending on the stage of her growing up wants to first catch fun with the bad guy and then settles with a good guy.

so mr. poster, if you are good keep been good, she is not the reason you are good and don't make her the reason not to be good. i know you think deep so be yourself and still be a good friend to her.

cikina
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Sagamite(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2010
Missy B:

In Your opinion, who's a bad and nice boy? I await an answer.
Does a 'beautiful' woman just pick any bad guy from the street and starts to deluge him with love or [in you own words] give, give, give?
Do You agree with me that, First, the 'bad boy' must have found a way to her heart?

Ma point? Nobody [man or woman] just begins to lavish another person with excessive kindness/attention, simply because (s)he's a ''bad person''.
First, the Givee must have earned, or sum'n' about him must have influenced the Giver's kind gestures. Giving is not done because the givee is 'bad' but 'cause he must have been able to manipulate her [Giver] heart/ emotions and program her attention towards him [Givee]. If 'good guys' can learn these skills, they won't lose either.

Obviously.

Good guys cannot learn the skills as the skills are usually selfish and manipulative. Not really nice, good boy traits.

He knows how to be cold by triggering her insecurities and demolish her confidence. She tries to build back his niceness to and idolisation of her by attempting to make him change by being nice and forgiving to him. This is the only option she has left as previously that confidence (from being adored) was achieved by most guys kissing her feet based on her looks but this guy is different. And if he does change, as emotionally confused as most girls are, she would lose respect for him and take him as a wimp, then dump him.

He needs to yo-yo her a bit to keep her by putting up a challenge she is not used to (she is used to having her way with guys). The guy should be nice sometimes and be non-challant and abrasive other times, and instantly, briefly come back as sweet as honey a short while after (without apologising though) to raise her hopes that things would change if she tried. Fundamentally, show her you will not take her stinking attitude and she can leave if she pleases (this is after you have donked her o) but give her signals to stay. Girls don't like to feel rejected and like to have what they can not have but believe they can if they try.

When I used to go out with my guys back in the days  grin, we try as much as possible to take chics with us because we know our market value will sky rocket amongst chics when they see us with other chics. They want to have us because we are out of bounds. So you might see us even chatting with girls that are not great looking, not because we want them, we want to be friends with them so later we let them come out with us to attract other chics. Girls are b[i]tchy, they would most likely test if they can snatch her man. Preferably it should be a girl with mannerisms that is not subtle, congenial and too laid back (ideally not a girl's girl).

But the perfect girls for this honey-trap approach are girls most (especially other girls) will think are beautiful but you (as the guy) are not attracted to. To me, someone like Starstruck/Diva 2.0 is a holy grail in honey trap. I would love to be her friend and take her out. With the innuendo interaction and dancing I will develop with her, she would help set records as I get snatched.

Missy B:

I can be of help. . . . . .Bring that leg here for proper massage. cheesy

You think say I no get shame.

I will just disappoint you with my underperformance due to lack of experience. embarassed grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ddippset(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2010
just get your money if u havent son. bad guy, gud guy ,they dont give a hoot about it. just your paper son!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster
AND other BAD boy wannabe

i have one advice for you

AVOID DATING EXCLUSIVELY WITH ONE GIRL

every other thing falls into place once you become a serial cheater.You have no time to keep thinking about that girl when you have another one coming over,and another one and another one,

and amazingly,you spend less dating multiple girls than on that ONE that you devote all your love on,and she doesnt even appreciate.

Take it from me.It ALWAYS works

*make sure you have bucketfuls of condom by your bedside* happy bonking* grin

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by sayso: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster you try sha ,no be your post dey for NL front page so?show them how you feln jari.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ma1ik: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
just be yourself guys, or you will only be fooling yourselves.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by blosomy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2010
What is you take on this.

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by eyoniggar(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2010
Reading all posts from page 1-5, I think Sagamite is the only person
that I share the same strategical philosophy in approaching and maintaining
the so called " too attractive" chics with.

Sagamite, I throway salute, you have stated  all the skills and gbogboti involved.

As for the poster, one cannot really judge your case appropriately, only if you
tell us the kind of Mr nice guy you have categorically placed yourself on. With
that, we can better tell you what the problem is.

Sagamite, once  again I hail, if i nor be eyonigger, Ifeoma would
have dumped me wayback, but seeing the different guy amidst all
she has met, she will never leave in as much as I have broken up with her.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
Many of the young babes are competing with their peer group of girls who would throw caution to the wind and do not care to be promiscuous and vacous to get lots of money for their shopping sprees.

They think relationship is all about sex and money.

So, as I stated before, do not expect them to be MISS PERFECT or to even care about the implications of their actions.
They have no conscience.

You tame a puppy, but you cannot tame a bitch.

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by mrperfect2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
Well, just be yourself.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by ifele(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
@seun
the most important thing is not to get into trouble. LOL
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 4Play(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
Old debate. My view is that 'bad' guys are more successful with women because they have a lot of practice which gives better insight into women. With experience, confidence is gained and women love confident men together with knowledge of all the tricks in the book.

Women overestimate how easily they can figure out a man. The fact is they can't. A determined bad guy with low conscientiousness will find it easier to manipulate and win their hearts.

Like Sagamite pointed out, women only begin to figure out men much later in life as they too have accumulated experience.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Hoodlum: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
To poster.

You are absolutley right about females acting like they want good guys and when they get one, they treat him like dirt. I wouldn't say that you should change who you are, but you should definately hold off on trusting women before getting too comfortable.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Iceugwa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
days of good guy don pass

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Igonih(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2010
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Girl too, smiley
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by stag: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
it never paid cash. except 'cheque in hell'

in their vocabs is only two words. heaven, hell. give 'em heaven u get hell angry
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by omari1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
i am kinda wiv u on dis one man, i feel kinda sensitive wen it comes to issues like dis cos i av been a victim no doubt buh the key is to open ur eyes and not make excuses 4 er wrong doin on her part cos if she can do right by u then she no deserve u ma broda, wink
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
. . .
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by drnonye(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
this reminds me of a verse in 1 of my top songs. its by will smith .
'just the 2 of us'
goes like this:

' One day some girl's gonna break your heart
And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite gender
Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son
Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too '

trust me its not very easy 2 get a decent chic. but when you find 1, u will realize it was worth the effort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. / Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.