Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,520 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (111532 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Biggers82(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fake Pastors everywhere deceiving ladies yet they are the people who always defiles little little girls in the in their church as well impregnating some of their church married women

4 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by idonhammer: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Luckygurl:
As if her pu.ssy na Bank alert...the girl bleeped up.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Bestattitude(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omo the story Long oo. who else didn't read??

I sell home and office furnitures. Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by orumba(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
nice epistle atleast, topic correspnd

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by BrokenCock: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
memories1:
Traditional marriage IS marriage. Every other marriage is a borrowed culture. Having a priest present to bless the union then is good enough. For the sake of legal documents, a court marriage can be added. End of.
i tire oh! N the pastor blessed them in their traj! In fact the story is fake!bloody fake... How adults in their love life wan abstain for over 6months?
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Gagznation1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is a no brainer... Traditional marriage is the real marriage. It's really painful that there are still people like this lady out there disturbing us with my pastor this and that. To whom brain is given,sense is expected. Six years down the line u are not married u are telling us ur Story... Yimu :- tongue

7 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by BrokenCock: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hafiz52:
download this mad jam via google u will i love it
d guy no get good barber? No comb for that hair? How d song wan come be? Like Airforce1 song?

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by BrokenCock: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Biggers82:
Fake Pastors everywhere deceiving ladies yet they are the people who always defiles little little girls in the in their church as well impregnating some of their church married women
u read story fr another thread come here dey comment

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Bestattitude(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omo the story Long oo. Who else didn't read?

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 7GaLaXy7(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Story story

Wow you blew my mind. You guys really know how to make interesting stories. I almost believed it.

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by akaahs(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2018
This story, I didn't believe

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmm! I'm Very Simple And Plain. If I Won't Make Love To You When I Need It, Go Away

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Franchise21(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:
Who wrote this story again?
ok, tell the person its all lies. pictures or we will not believe it.
in short, i cant take this rubbish from you oP. just come and apologie.

Nigga... here it was a catholic church and the Bolded was in charge.

when did catholic church start having pastors? Niggga stop this trash make thunder no locate you o.
I thought I was d only one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by NwaliE01: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2018
The truth is that this one is way beyond me.
You have should have join both the traditional and white weddings if you must do both. Why leaving with him when you knew you were not his wife yet?
You should have maintained staying with your parents until all marriage rights are performed. Both of you did not handle the situation very well.
Hope others will learn from this. Don't pack your this and go for weekend/holidays to your bf house if you don't want sex in your relationship. Body no be wood oh.

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Many things in the story don't add up. Looks more like a daddy freeze and Linda Ikeji disciple trying to lure people into immorality.
1. How come you moved in with him if you felt you weren't married yet? Does your church permit cohabiting but frown at sex before marriage? shocked kiss undecided
2. How come the distance between the trad and the church wedding was as wide as the gulf of Guinea? shocked tongue
3. How can someone who had the courage to even physically resist sex with someone she did traditional marriage with easily spread her legs for a mere boy friend before and even after the incidence?
Please let's fear God o! He might be slow to anger but when His anger eventually comes, there is no hiding place o!

10 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Biggers82(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2018
BrokenCock:
u read story fr another thread come here dey comment

your Opinion
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Razzykuti(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Dat na ur own Cup of tea and bread...
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by meforyou1(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2018
memories1:
Traditional marriage IS marriage. Every other marriage is a borrowed culture. Having a priest present to bless the union then is good enough. For the sake of legal documents, a court marriage can be added. End of.
d story too ong. I couldnt read. They did trad? So whats problem
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by OyinO: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Useless pastors have been breaking marriages since bible days when Jesus asked some fishermen and farmers to leave their wives and follow him about.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by HegenIkomkeh(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Ehyaaa sad
Stories that touch the heart. cry cry
Sorry ma!

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Wait...your husband get patience sef. You must have seemed like a frigid banshee to him. Which silly pastor told you trad isn't marriage?

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2018
NwaliE01:
The truth is that this one is way beyond me.
You have should have join both the traditional and white weddings if you must do both. Why leaving with him when you knew you were not his wife yet?
You should have maintained staying with your parents until all marriage rights are performed. Both of you did not handle the situation very well.
Hope others will learn from this. Don't pack your this and go for weekend/holidays to your bf house if you don't want sex in your relationship. Body no be wood oh.
biko, trad na the only wedding wey Bible recognise

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Paulagada: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2018
ur pastor used ur gullibleness to ruined ur marriage. A great lesson to 'no sex after marriage' Ladies.

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Macon1212: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2018
You did the right thing for not having sex with him. Apart from this, the man is very violent maybe if the church wedding is contracted you may not be alive now.

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by crazysam001: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Is like your brain is paining you
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2018
as far as I'm concerned the coming of a man and woman is based on the Theory of attraction,damn love! all I see here is inter(individual)national relation for mutual benefits, he just wanted sex while she wanted marriage,selfish individuals without understanding...

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by AreaFada2: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Na so women dey. Many will do Donatus to irresponsible boys and get pounded like Akpu. Yet pretend like Mother Theresa to a decent eligible guy. If you are so holy-holy, then at least be a virgin. They won't even allow the decent guy who will pay bride price and honour her with marriage enjoy the left-over in peace.

I have never understood the logic behind it. shocked

7 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by OShepherd: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Gagznation1:
This is a no brainer... Traditional marriage is the real marriage. It's really painful that there are still people like this lady out there disturbing us with my pastor this and that. To whom brain is given,sense is expected. Six years down the line u are not married u are telling us ur Story... Yimu :- tongue
Recently, I heard from another pastor saying that traditional marriage is also marriage and sex is allowed after traditional marriage... ANSWER!
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by driand(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2018
No sex b4 marriage is good for those who can, but I broke up with my fiancée months ago when I couldn't continue with the pretence and hypocrisy, so the the I was straffing outside didn't deserve marriage abi? What nonsense? I called off the relationship and took the other girl seriously but unfortunately we can't marry and we both understand that...

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Digitalwitch: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2018
CARLOSZ:
Priest/Pastor/Hymn book

Who else smells it?
A priest or pastor mean same thing. They perform similar function in the church except for doctrinal issues. Hymn books are used in both Orthodox and Protestant churches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.