Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (111539 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 3kay945(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2018
I knew it was super story all along, but still read it just to reawaken my reading culture. cool

6 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Digitalwitch: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2018
safarigirl:
Before I go on...... Madam, traditional marriage is superior to any church marriage there is.

Once the traditional marriage is done, it is seen as marriage in the eyes of God and if you had any sense, you would not be waiting for the white man's traditional marriage before you had sex. It is pastor that killed whatever you have.... But let me keep reading
Would you had done just traditional wedding only if you were in the lady's shoe? Many ladies are responsible for this madness of white wedding
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Digitalwitch: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Her Village people located her
Her village people are not even aware undecided

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Wishlist01: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Silly girl!You give mumu boys finish you no gree give ur husband and u expect make him dey with you!Come make we marry,I no go tosh you tongue

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2018
3kay945:
I knew it was super story all along, but still read it just to reawaken my reading culture. cool
grin grin same here
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2018
AljaanIVQ007:
as far as I'm concerned the coming of a man and woman is based on the Theory of attraction,damn love! all I see here is inter(individual)national relation for mutual benefits, he just wanted sex while she wanted marriage,selfish individuals without understanding...

6 months between trad wedding & church wedding without sex for that matter. Who does that? Why not do both very close? Maybe they wanted an elaborate ogbonge reception after the church wedding and see where it landed them. She could easily have murdered the unfortunate guy with a kick, rupturing an organ and succumbing to internal bleeding. shocked shocked.

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:
Who wrote this story again?
ok, tell the person its all lies. pictures or we will not believe it.
in short, i cant take this rubbish from you oP. just come and apologie.

Nigga... here it was a catholic church and the Bolded was in charge.

when did catholic church start having pastors? Niggga stop this trash make thunder no locate you o.
Bros you are wicked really wicked of you to boost his Bundles like this.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by jimcaddy(m): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Wow... This is so deep. But she should have given in... Their union was looking very serious... She should just have... Especially after they had their traditional marriage. Besides what else was she keeping. Not like she was a virgin or something. Assuming that she was a virgin, I would have said okay she had a point. But she was already deflowered. She used her own hands to destroy her marriage...

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Kennydoc(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:

when did catholic church start having pastors? Niggga stop this trash make thunder no locate you o.

Do Catholic churches use hymn book? It was probably an orthodox church. Anglican priests are sometimes called pastors. Moreover, maybe they wedded in the guy's church who could be a pentecostal.
Better still, it could be a Baptist Church. They use hymn books, and their priests are called pastors.

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 12345baba(m): 1:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Cooked up story. But e no done well. Some irregularities
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 12345baba(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Kennydoc:

Do Catholic churches use hymn book? It was probably an orthodox church. Anglican priests are sometimes called pastors. Moreover, maybe they wedded in the guy's church who could be a pentecostal.
Better still, it could be a Baptist Church. They use hymn books, and their priests are called pastors.
yes catholic church uses hymn book

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by 12345baba(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2018
jimcaddy:
Wow... This is so deep. But she should have given in... Their union was looking very serious... She should just have... Especially after they had their traditional marriage. Besides what else was she keeping. Not like she was a virgin or something. Assuming that she was a virgin, I would have said okay she had a point. But she was already deflowered. She used her own hands to destroy her marriage...
she was reserving a mad doggy position for him. And 69 things
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Super story. If this story is real, then the lady must b very very foolish.

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 1:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Luckygurl:

See who's here cheesy cheesy

Yeah!
Long time

You missed me?

I missed you...

Make sure you go to church tomorrow...
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Originalsly: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Mods should ban this kind cut and paste stuff.

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by cevek11: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Are you Catholic or protestant?
The way you interchange from priest to pastor shows you have baked small bread

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Emycord: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2018
SBL28:

Lol, honestly! This one na night assignment.

I usually do not have an issue with long posts, but not tonight mehn, not tonight.
cos its a sex story now
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Easzy96(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Justice310:
I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk to me. During the service, I realized he was finding it uneasy to sing along with the church because he didn’t come along with a hymn book. I shared mine. We both sang from the same hymn book and got closer as the service progressed.

After the last grace was said by the priest and the church dispersed, he turned to me and said thank you. I smiled and asked his name. “I’m Martin,” he said.

“Nice meeting you Martin” I responded. But before I could turn around and leave, he told me;

"Actually, this is my first time being here.” Amid smiles he continued. “and it’s great finding a friend at my first time in church. Do you mind if I called you sometimes?”

We exchanged contacts and left each other’s presence. Truth be told, I was going through the hardest times of my life. The man I’ve dated for about two years just called it quit and I was very devastated. I was nursing my wounds when Martin came along. He kept crossing my mind all week but I resolved not to call him until he does.

He never called until we met in church again the next Sunday. Inwardly, I felt guilty for thinking about him the way I did all week. That’s girlish. But we had another good service together, singing from the same hymn book and making fun under our breath.

After the service, he called when he got home. We started chatting on Whatsapp and grew closer together as the days pass. I shared my story of broken relationships with him and he was kind enough to offer soothing words. He didn’t judge me. He didn’t condemn my actions or sought to give directions as to how I should have handled things. He gained my trust that way and I opened up more.

He told me a little bit about himself. Nothing of note though, but I was happy he was overcoming his shyness. We grew closer and closer until finally, after about six months later, he made it obvious that he wanted us to date.

He didn’t propose to me. I don’t remember him telling me he loved me or wanted to be with me. He loved to act than to use words. We spoke more about it and decided to be in a relationship. He already knew my fears and easily accepted the conditions I laid down for the relationship. I told him; “I don’t want sex now. At least, if it should happen, it should happen after marriage, that is if you have any intention to marry me.” He only nodded and smiled. That day in his room, I remember we had our first kiss.

It was awesome! A lot of things started running through my head. Hey, I wasn’t a nun. I’ve had sex before and kisses this intense usually lead to sex. I remember grabbing him intensely like my whole life depended on him. I was shaking. I wanted something more than the kiss but I held on. He was gentle. The farthest he could go was to hold my head in between his palms, look me in the eyes and kissed intensely. I couldn’t breathe. I gathered the little strength in me and pulled away. I was panting like I’ve been running around for hours. The next words that came out were; “No more kisses until marriage. I mean it.”

For the next two years, we didn’t kiss and we never had sex. The farthest we went was to hold hands, lean on each other and occasionally cuddle. Martin was a good boy and I loved him dearly. We decided to get married after two years of being together. When we started counseling, our pastor wanted to be sure if we’ve had sex before. We had all the pride in us when we answered no. I don’t know if he believed us but we were telling the truth and didn’t care if he did. He only told us to be careful since it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in. We knew our strength. We were sure we could scale above all temptations.

Our marriage arrangement was to have the traditional wedding and then do the church wedding in six months later. We started having troubles. The urge to have sex became greater. After all, we were going to marry so what stops us from having sex? In my mind, I wanted our first sex to be special. I wanted to blow his mind off during our first sex and what better moment to do it than to wait for the honeymoon? this thought kept me going. Two weeks before the traditional marriage, we spent most nights together in the same room and on the same bed. We had a lot of errands and arrangements to do and it was better we stayed together. But sex had a way of creeping into our minds.

I remember one night it turned into a serious scuffle. Martin wanted it. I’ve never seen him so aggressive. He was pushing and struggling with me to allow him to have s*x. To him, we were already married and didn’t see the reason to still cover the cookie. I implored. I fought him. At some point, I wanted to scream. What the pastor said was ringing loud in my ears; “it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in.” Amid threats of screaming and loud prayers, I won and slept in peace. That wasn’t the last. We kept having series of minor fights because of s*x.

Days to the traditional wedding was tough. We could go all day without talking to each other. He was angry and I was angry. S*x was killing the beautiful thing we had together. But we soldiered on.

Finally, we did the traditional wedding. The pastor was there to pray and bless the union. During his sermon, he complimented us for staying chaste all this while and told us to still be strong and keep it till after the church wedding. I could see my husband restless and with a subtle frown.

The night after the traditional wedding we had a fight. Our first fight as husband and wife happened on a night we ought to be happy together. What brought the fight? SEX! Not That I didn’t want to have sex, I wanted to but the time wasn’t right. So I told him; “Didn’t you hear what the pastor said? This is not the real marriage so we can’t have sex. Hold it together. We are only six months away.”

After saying this, my new name was launched; “Madam-We-Can’t-Have-Sex, I hear you but tomorrow, I’ll have s*x somewhere else.” Did you hear what he just called me? Madam-We-Can’t-Have-S*x? At this point, I didn’t care who he would have sex with if only that would make him stay off me till our honeymoon.

For a week, we lived in the same room but talked less to each other. He was always angry with me. What a way to start a married life. I was determined. To me, that was the right thing to do. The church frowns on sex before marriage, not that I also frown on it, I had a different motivation. I wanted the first sex to be unforgettable. I was saving my best for last and for no one but him. So why was he rushing?

Then one night things got worse. Martin came home with a friend. He was too drunk he couldn’t have made it home without the help of his friend. We had spent two arduous months together. I was sad for him. “Is he going through all that because of sex?” I asked myself.

I left him in the coach till he woke up at dawn and came to sleep next to me. He was smelling like a rotten fish. I couldn’t stand it so I woke up, picked a pillow and started walking away to sleep in the coach. He pulled me over and tried forcing himself on me. We’ve been through this tussle over and over again and I always won. I was used to it. This time, something was different. He was stronger and determined.

We struggled and fought for about fifteen minutes. He seemed to get stronger by the minutes while I was losing steam. He managed to tear off my pant and held my two hands apart with his two hands. We were both left with our legs to struggle with. I got tired and realized I couldn’t fight any longer. I kept my calm. He sensed the victory and quickly dashed over to have me. That was when I raised my right knee and unfortunately, my knee caught him in the balls. He fell over and screamed out loud. He suddenly got frozen. I’ve never been scared in my life. I thought I had killed him.

I tried calming him down but he kept whining in pains. Neighbors who heard him screaming started knocking on our door. I rushed to put on a dress and opened up the door. It was very embarrassing seeing neighbors in my room trying to help him regain his calm. After a lot of going up and down, he regained his calm. We were left alone.

The next morning, he packed what he had in the house and left. I didn’t ask him any question. I feared he might hit me. I left to my parent. I kept playing out the incidence in my mind over and over again. I kept asking myself; “Did I take this no sex thing too far.” I believe I did. He never picked my calls for three days. My parent and I went to meet him and his parent to try and resolve the issue but he didn’t listen to a word of what we had to say. All he said was he wanted a divorce. Two weeks later, his parent and other family members came over to dissolve the marriage.

That was it. My marriage lasted for only two and half months. What breaks my heart is the fact that I gave sex to those who didn’t deserve it. They had sex and left anyway. This one—Martin did everything right but I allowed fear to take over my senses. Recently, I heard from another pastor saying that traditional marriage is also marriage and sex is allowed after traditional marriage. If that was true, how stupid could I be? I was married and I didn’t even know it?

Three and half years after our break-up, I attended a wedding—Martin’s wedding with another lady I knew so well. I’m here, still single after six years of our breakup. Guess what, I had a boyfriend. We had sex but the relationship didn’t go well so we broke up. Back to single again.

http://silentbeads.com/not-sex-marriage-destroyed-marriage/#.W5RCDGko80M

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Adegboyegamik: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Discover the hidden secrete of a successful bulk SMS business
If I were you, I would make sure I read this life changing article from beginning to the end because it's just damn important! Right on this page, I would reveal to you how I make a six figure income from the internet every month from the bulk sms business opportunity.
Have you ever thought of how beautiful life would be, if you could have a working internet business that pumps out cash on demand just like ATM for you? Have you ever imagined living your life independently without having to work for any one or depend on anyone for your daily needs?
If you have not, then today, I will tell you how it feels....
I welcome you formally to this page where I am going to be offering you an exceptional offer with a well comprehensive information which is guaranteed of making you an extra income from the comfort of your home with a little startup capital.
I've been making steady income on the internet for the past five years and each time I become successful with any money making opportunity on the internet, I write detailed step guide on how others can do it as well and make good money from it.
The business opportunity I am about to discuss with you on this great website is one of the most profitable online businesses that I do on the internet from the comfort of my home.
I advise you leave whatever it is you are doing right now and pay close attention to this amazing report.
When people talk about making money online, it all boils down to FREEDOM.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO WORK FOR OTHERS?
You cannot have FREEDOM when you work for others
But when you have your own online empire, a cash generating system like bulk sms business. You will be able to have The FREEDOM to decide how to spend your day, when to get up in the morning, and do what you want to do – when you want to do it.
Whether that’s spending time with your kids, traveling, playing golf, or relaxing by the pool. It’s up to YOU.
That’s the type of Freedom I enjoy and that’s the freedom I want you to have. So I decided to reveal this system to you. A system that can get you closer to that FREEDOM…..In just 7days.
It’s called THE BULK SMS INCOME SYSTEM (BSIS)
If you want to build an online business that sells... Here is the sure fire niche no one is telling you about. You too can start your own bulk sms business and make lots of money from it daily like I do.
By the time you finish reading this report, you will be able to generate reasonable amount of money through three of the means listed below.
1) Selling the business idea to others
2) Rendering bulk SMS service to individuals and cooperate organizations.
3) Setting up the SMS portal for others

HOW THE BULK SMS BUSINESS WORKS
Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several individuals/groups at a time. The business involves sending customized sms to over a million number of people at the click of your MOUSE.
You earn in thousands. This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, Politicians, etc. for dissemination of information or product launch.
Have you ever gotten a message from your bank, Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Church or political aspirants and when the message enters, instead of seeing a phone number or a number that you know from your phone, you will see Ecobank, Glo or Mtn?
It is guaranteed of making you atleast 300k richer monthly and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.
THE THREE MAJOR WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FROM BULK SMS BUSINESS:
1) Selling the business idea to others
2) Rendering bulk SMS service to individuals and cooperate organizations.
3) Setting up the SMS portal for others

SMS Marketing has taken Australia, Asia, North America, South America, Europe by storm while It's greatest usage remains in Africa. Consider the millions of people using SMS communications daily and the countless applications this technology now have. Now think about how easily and effectively it can be utilized as a means of executing a well-targeted marketing campaign. Then you will discover why it is of great value.
Before now, text messaging has been associated only with the exchange of information between friends and family members. Now, SMS is being used for content services such as television voting and polls, companies advertisement, brand promotion etc. The newest and most promising way to tap into this wealth of opportunity is here for you.
SMS has delivered excellent response rates for a variety of companies that have added it to their marketing mix - in some cases over 20% ! So what are you waiting for? Now is the right time to jump in and establish an almost unlimited source of substantial long-term income, by acquainting businesses with our advanced marketing platform under your own brand.
If you want to start a business that will…
1. Be profitable
2. Grow exponentially
3. Doesn’t need a lot of capital to start
4. Can be run from anywhere and anyhow, especially part-time.
and…
5. Does not require any apprenticeship or long period of study
I know just the kind of business you should start.
Here it is…
The Bulk SMS Business!
Why is this?
Why am I recommending you start a BULK SMS business out of the many thousands of business opportunities out in the world?
For starters, all of the 1-5 advantages I listed above applies to it.
Secondly, every month, about =N=5 Billion naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria. This is an opportunity to get your own share of the ‘national cake’ without stress. And when I say national cake...It's no joke. If what you have been doing online has not swollen your bank account then you have to quickly venture into this business now. And watch your account grow fatter as each day passes by.
Before I tell you more about this amazing business opportunity, let me quickly tell you some other things you may not know of....
DO YOU KNOW THAT....
 You don't need to have a registered company name before you venture into the bulk sms business?
 You only need a bank account (either savings or current), your email address and a phone number to start this business?
 You do not need a shop/an office to get started?
 You can generate several clients for your bulk sms business even without marketing or talking to anyone directly?
I make over ₦300k monthly setting up bulk sms portal for individuals and corporate organizations?
You can make over ₦150k in pure profits every month rendering bulk sms services for others?
You can generate over ₦200k monthly selling this business idea/knowledge to others through seminars, ebooks or video tutorial.
Yes! Just the same way I am going to teach you how to make money from this business idea, you can equally generate cool cash teaching others how to also make money from the bulk sms business. Do not worry, you will be able to achieve this once I am done training you on how to venture into this business
You do not need to know anything about html or website design before you can set up a bulk sms portal?
You can set up a professional and fully functional sms portal in 10 minutes or less using my secret CMS application?
You do not need to have a personal computer to venture into this business?
You can start the business using your internet enabled mobile phone after which you can save some money and get your own personal computer later.
WHAT YOU NEED TO START SELLING BULK SMS UNITS
1.Your bank account (this is where people would pay into to purchase sms units from you and other services that you can render)
2. Email address
3. A bulk sms portal ( people would sign up on this portal to send sms)
4. a phone number
5. A mobile phone or a computer with internet connection
NOW, LET'S EVALUATE THE PROFIT POTENTIAL OF THIS BUSINESS
If you purchase 4,000 units of sms at ₦0.75k each and you sell it within the cheapest rate of ₦1.50k each. Meaning, you'll be making a doubled profit on whatever amount of money you invested in buying bulk sms units. i.e if you purchase ₦4,000 worth of bulk sms, you can easily make a profit of ₦4,000 as well, and that is if you want to be very just and fair with the price you are selling your sms units.
Most people don’t know this, but each time a text message is sent to you or anybody else, someone, somewhere who runs a BULK SMS business is making a lot of money.
Here’s an example:
Let’s say a church near you (could be the one you attend), has 5000 members. And you happened to have a BULK SMS business. You have them use your BULK SMS portal and they send an SMS twice a week,
It means in a year (52 weeks) you would have sold 520,000 SMS units them.
If you make a profit of just N1 per SMS unit sold, it means you will earn N520,000 per year from this one Church! And you can do this EVERY YEAR
Introducing to you
THE BULK SMS INCOME SYSTEM (BSIS) PACKAGE
You Will Get The Following In The Bulk Sms Income System Package
 A step by step video guide /tutorial to set up your sms portal yourself
 A customized domain name ( e.g
www.yourcompanyname.com )
 An Hosting package/plan
 Bulksms/CMS Application
 A Licence key to activate the bulk sms application
 Sms Gateway /API
 Mentorship from me as you start the business
 Admin & User Video Tutorial
 Contract winning proposals (i.e Proposal Templates)
 A free ebook and video tutorial that would teach you how to advertise your bulk sms business on Google , Facebook and Nairaland Forum and get massive clients that would patronize you
ALL THESE WOULD BE DELIVERED TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY, SO YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR SHIPPING COST SINCE THE MEANS OF DELIVERY IS THROUGH YOUR EMAIL. YOU WILL WATCH THE VIDEO ONLINE AS WELL..
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THESE?
₦200K?
₦100K?
₦50K?
₦30K?
₦15k
NO NO NO!
You Will Only Have To Pay Just
₦7,500
SOUNDS AMAZING RIGHT?
Special Offer included
Instant access to download our Nigerian GSM Database of over 83 million Nos Sorted by states and LGAs (Valued @ N25k, but yours is Free !) You can sell these phone nos to your clients/customers and also make alot of money from it
How to oder THE BULK SMS INCOME SYSTEM
Pay The Sum Of ₦7,500 Only Into The Diamond Bank Account Details Below NATIONWIDE. You Can Make The Payment Through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking Or Cash Deposit.

[color=#550000][/color]Account no. 0098319368
Account name: Adeolu Michael Adegboyega
Bank name: Diamond Bank

AFTER PAYMENT, SEND A PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MESSAGE TO
flourishtechnology@yahoo.com WITH THE SUBJECT
''PAYMENT FOR BULK SMS INCOME PACKAGE''
Include The Following In Your Message
1. The Bank name that you paid into
2. The teller number / deposit slip number / Transaction ID
3. Amount paid
4. Your name
5. Your phone number
6. Your e-Mail address
7. Depositor's name
8. Your Location, i.e-Jos, Lagos, Ibadan, etc.
10. Source of Information, i.e-Google, Facebook, Online Punch, Through a friend e.t.c.
11. Product Name - Bulk Sms Income System (BSIS)
12. Date Of Payment
MEANS OF DELIVERY FOR THE BULK SMS CASH SYSTEM PACKAGE
Once your payment had been confirmed, the Bulk Sms Cash System Package would be sent to you within 24hours. After this, the necessary instructions for your domain name registration and hosting would be given to you. Once you provide us with your desired domain name.
We will register your domain name for you free of charge and your control panel log in details for your free hosting package would also be emailed to you within 24hours free of charge!
THE DECISION IS ENTIRELY YOURS TO MAKE, JUST ENSURE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND GET IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Emycord: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2018
cevek11:
Are you Catholic or protestant?
The way you interchange from priest to pastor shows you have baked small bread
thought i was alone. it shows it was cooked. and not even "bvm" can resist such close shave

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by fof1: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
This kyn epistle. Soon I will start charging people for reading their posts

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

Agent? Or Scam?
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by wakaawaka(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2018
I actually know this guy personally from SFCSS '06..I'm actually happy for my guy and the choice he made.OP if this your story is true and you're not just a "Christian Blogger" then I say - I wish you good luck with what you got going on for yourself. Be patient and move on from the past.. BETTER DAYS AHEAD AFTER ALL.
Justice310:
I met him in church one Sunday morning. He sat next to me and I couldn’t help it but recognize the kind of gentleman he was. He was soft spoken and had this shyness on her face anytime he tried to talk to me. During the service, I realized he was finding it uneasy to sing along with the church because he didn’t come along with a hymn book. I shared mine. We both sang from the same hymn book and got closer as the service progressed.

After the last grace was said by the priest and the church dispersed, he turned to me and said thank you. I smiled and asked his name. “I’m Martin,” he said.

“Nice meeting you Martin” I responded. But before I could turn around and leave, he told me;

"Actually, this is my first time being here.” Amid smiles he continued. “and it’s great finding a friend at my first time in church. Do you mind if I called you sometimes?”

We exchanged contacts and left each other’s presence. Truth be told, I was going through the hardest times of my life. The man I’ve dated for about two years just called it quit and I was very devastated. I was nursing my wounds when Martin came along. He kept crossing my mind all week but I resolved not to call him until he does.

He never called until we met in church again the next Sunday. Inwardly, I felt guilty for thinking about him the way I did all week. That’s girlish. But we had another good service together, singing from the same hymn book and making fun under our breath.

After the service, he called when he got home. We started chatting on Whatsapp and grew closer together as the days pass. I shared my story of broken relationships with him and he was kind enough to offer soothing words. He didn’t judge me. He didn’t condemn my actions or sought to give directions as to how I should have handled things. He gained my trust that way and I opened up more.

He told me a little bit about himself. Nothing of note though, but I was happy he was overcoming his shyness. We grew closer and closer until finally, after about six months later, he made it obvious that he wanted us to date.

He didn’t propose to me. I don’t remember him telling me he loved me or wanted to be with me. He loved to act than to use words. We spoke more about it and decided to be in a relationship. He already knew my fears and easily accepted the conditions I laid down for the relationship. I told him; “I don’t want sex now. At least, if it should happen, it should happen after marriage, that is if you have any intention to marry me.” He only nodded and smiled. That day in his room, I remember we had our first kiss.

It was awesome! A lot of things started running through my head. Hey, I wasn’t a nun. I’ve had sex before and kisses this intense usually lead to sex. I remember grabbing him intensely like my whole life depended on him. I was shaking. I wanted something more than the kiss but I held on. He was gentle. The farthest he could go was to hold my head in between his palms, look me in the eyes and kissed intensely. I couldn’t breathe. I gathered the little strength in me and pulled away. I was panting like I’ve been running around for hours. The next words that came out were; “No more kisses until marriage. I mean it.”

For the next two years, we didn’t kiss and we never had sex. The farthest we went was to hold hands, lean on each other and occasionally cuddle. Martin was a good boy and I loved him dearly. We decided to get married after two years of being together. When we started counseling, our pastor wanted to be sure if we’ve had sex before. We had all the pride in us when we answered no. I don’t know if he believed us but we were telling the truth and didn’t care if he did. He only told us to be careful since it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in. We knew our strength. We were sure we could scale above all temptations.

Our marriage arrangement was to have the traditional wedding and then do the church wedding in six months later. We started having troubles. The urge to have sex became greater. After all, we were going to marry so what stops us from having sex? In my mind, I wanted our first sex to be special. I wanted to blow his mind off during our first sex and what better moment to do it than to wait for the honeymoon? this thought kept me going. Two weeks before the traditional marriage, we spent most nights together in the same room and on the same bed. We had a lot of errands and arrangements to do and it was better we stayed together. But sex had a way of creeping into our minds.

I remember one night it turned into a serious scuffle. Martin wanted it. I’ve never seen him so aggressive. He was pushing and struggling with me to allow him to have s*x. To him, we were already married and didn’t see the reason to still cover the cookie. I implored. I fought him. At some point, I wanted to scream. What the pastor said was ringing loud in my ears; “it’s at this stage that all manner of temptations creep in.” Amid threats of screaming and loud prayers, I won and slept in peace. That wasn’t the last. We kept having series of minor fights because of s*x.

Days to the traditional wedding was tough. We could go all day without talking to each other. He was angry and I was angry. S*x was killing the beautiful thing we had together. But we soldiered on.

Finally, we did the traditional wedding. The pastor was there to pray and bless the union. During his sermon, he complimented us for staying chaste all this while and told us to still be strong and keep it till after the church wedding. I could see my husband restless and with a subtle frown.

The night after the traditional wedding we had a fight. Our first fight as husband and wife happened on a night we ought to be happy together. What brought the fight? SEX! Not That I didn’t want to have sex, I wanted to but the time wasn’t right. So I told him; “Didn’t you hear what the pastor said? This is not the real marriage so we can’t have sex. Hold it together. We are only six months away.”

After saying this, my new name was launched; “Madam-We-Can’t-Have-Sex, I hear you but tomorrow, I’ll have s*x somewhere else.” Did you hear what he just called me? Madam-We-Can’t-Have-S*x? At this point, I didn’t care who he would have sex with if only that would make him stay off me till our honeymoon.

For a week, we lived in the same room but talked less to each other. He was always angry with me. What a way to start a married life. I was determined. To me, that was the right thing to do. The church frowns on sex before marriage, not that I also frown on it, I had a different motivation. I wanted the first sex to be unforgettable. I was saving my best for last and for no one but him. So why was he rushing?

Then one night things got worse. Martin came home with a friend. He was too drunk he couldn’t have made it home without the help of his friend. We had spent two arduous months together. I was sad for him. “Is he going through all that because of sex?” I asked myself.

I left him in the coach till he woke up at dawn and came to sleep next to me. He was smelling like a rotten fish. I couldn’t stand it so I woke up, picked a pillow and started walking away to sleep in the coach. He pulled me over and tried forcing himself on me. We’ve been through this tussle over and over again and I always won. I was used to it. This time, something was different. He was stronger and determined.

We struggled and fought for about fifteen minutes. He seemed to get stronger by the minutes while I was losing steam. He managed to tear off my pant and held my two hands apart with his two hands. We were both left with our legs to struggle with. I got tired and realized I couldn’t fight any longer. I kept my calm. He sensed the victory and quickly dashed over to have me. That was when I raised my right knee and unfortunately, my knee caught him in the balls. He fell over and screamed out loud. He suddenly got frozen. I’ve never been scared in my life. I thought I had killed him.

I tried calming him down but he kept whining in pains. Neighbors who heard him screaming started knocking on our door. I rushed to put on a dress and opened up the door. It was very embarrassing seeing neighbors in my room trying to help him regain his calm. After a lot of going up and down, he regained his calm. We were left alone.

The next morning, he packed what he had in the house and left. I didn’t ask him any question. I feared he might hit me. I left to my parent. I kept playing out the incidence in my mind over and over again. I kept asking myself; “Did I take this no sex thing too far.” I believe I did. He never picked my calls for three days. My parent and I went to meet him and his parent to try and resolve the issue but he didn’t listen to a word of what we had to say. All he said was he wanted a divorce. Two weeks later, his parent and other family members came over to dissolve the marriage.

That was it. My marriage lasted for only two and half months. What breaks my heart is the fact that I gave sex to those who didn’t deserve it. They had sex and left anyway. This one—Martin did everything right but I allowed fear to take over my senses. Recently, I heard from another pastor saying that traditional marriage is also marriage and sex is allowed after traditional marriage. If that was true, how stupid could I be? I was married and I didn’t even know it?

Three and half years after our break-up, I attended a wedding—Martin’s wedding with another lady I knew so well. I’m here, still single after six years of our breakup. Guess what, I had a boyfriend. We had sex but the relationship didn’t go well so we broke up. Back to single again.

http://silentbeads.com/not-sex-marriage-destroyed-marriage/#.W5RCDGko80M

2 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by EternalTruths: 2:43am On Sep 09, 2018
AreaFada2:
Na so women dey. Many will do Donatus to irresponsible boys and get pounded like Akpu. Yet pretend like Mother Theresa to a decent eligible guy. If you are so holy-holy, then at least be a virgin. They won't even allow the decent guy who will pay bride price and honour her with marriage enjoy the left-over in peace.

I have never understood the logic behind it. shocked

" The intelligence of a woman is that of a child " African Proverb.

Wise women are rare.

Imagine giving sex to people that see you as one of their trophies while denying sex to those that value you.

That is why our forefathers never consider women of being equals.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Hh

3 Likes

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by EternalTruths: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2018
ROSYL:
Bullshit! You broke your marriage so you have to deal with it. Your marriage starts the day your dowry was paid. So you mean our grand fathers and mothers were only boyfriends and girlfriends because I’m sure they never did any church wedding.

FYI the wedding in the Bible, you know where Jesus turned water into wine was a traditional wedding.

This story is a fiction anyway.

The most annoying thing, is to have been bleeped by those that saw her as trophies only to end up forming Virgin Mary with the real guy.

That is why I tell girls, since you can give to unworthy guys, don't hesitate to give to worthy guys.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by israelmao(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2018
So pathetic.If he had waited for 2years, I believe waiting for 6months wouldn't have been an issue but things just got out of the way because of lack of understanding and urge for sex.You must not allow this situation to weigh you down or make you go ahey wire,God of another chance will give you another chance.

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by AlanSugar(m): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2018
ultimate77:

Hahahaha, of course the story is all made up but it's meant to send a message to sheeples asking them to reset their dead brains.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by johnaruson(m): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2018
I blame the person who allowed you to post this nonsense here. You left your brain in the church. Modern Zombie.

1 Like

Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by placeofallure(f): 4:11am On Sep 09, 2018
After my traditional marriage, I was also forming good girl and refuse to go sleep over at my husband's new apartment. I erroneously thought sex unlimited should wait till after church wedding which was a few months away. He needed me of course, we need to arrange many things in the house. My mum! She practically chased me away! She said "Oya kia! Lo ba Oko e!" in fact we stayed together for the rest of the months in between.
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by justtoodark: 4:25am On Sep 09, 2018
kiiikikikikiki...this is funny somehow....
Re: We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage by dingbang(m): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2018
fof1:

Agent? Or Scam?
employee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.