Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36501 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Begin a show of force for what exactly? Will you force them out of their own houses?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iceman2017:

You must be very insane to write this. Has any member of IPOB harassed you before?
Have you ever heard that IPOB attacked anybody before?
Are you staying in the east?
Can you prove to the world that ipob is not a peaceful group?
You may not understand the level of intimidation and modern slavery by the security forces going on in the south east.
You must be insane to say I am insane.
Yes I have been harrased severally,
Can you proove to the world what you mean by peaceful group.
Rubbish attracts flies, if you put yourself in a situation that will attract security operatives, you will get it. Moreover I don't even see enough military and police presence in vthe east as I would like, compared to the Niger Delta region.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
chukwutope:
Lazy nigerian youth doing what they do best - nothing! What's the police's problem?

Are they going to force them to work? House-to-house checks?
Read and you would not but rushing to comment, summary of the message is that you can stay at home for a week but do not disturb anybody moving about.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
grossintel:
Begin a show of force for what exactly? Will you force them out of their own house?

nobody cares if you sit at home till you die....but forcing others is a no no....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Read and you would not but rushing to comment, summary of the message is that you can stay at home for a week but do not disturb anybody moving about.

bros,how you dey.....??... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Banmeallday: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
The state commissioner of police actually should be arrested for inciting violence. He has absolutely no jurisdiction to be running his Nigger mouth on matters he knows nothing about...

However I dont blame him because after all Nigeria is a police state anyway. Wonder why most leaders civilian or military have military background? Because the international bankers need bad people to ensure the siphoning of resources at all cost.....

So if there really is a democracy, then arrest the Police Commissioner and Okorohausa the so called Chief security officer there...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
justtoodark:

bros,how you dey.....??... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
No shaking bro
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
IbnuUche:

No! Just stay idle at home,
But never disrupt those individuals who wish to continues their usual business for daily bread or else.....

IPOB that issued the sit at home doesn't come outside on that day so I don't know why anyone will be talking disruption

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by LZAA: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nightmareo07:

This is where u have shown that u are a pained Yoruba afonja muslim because even the person u are quoting is not igbo.
Cc LZAa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by chiagozien(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
michael142:

If they pick up arms they will just die like rats. The international community is their major enemy but they always think it's the yorubas and Hausa
bloody unity beggar i sight you.

Why do you want to be in the same country with the people you hate so much.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
This idiotic commissioner of the zoo police he is very stupid in issuing threats against Biafrans citizens in their country Biafraland.

These terrorist in the zoo security uniforms are getting frustrated due to amounts of extortions they won't get on 14th of September this Friday from Biafrans and other road users illegally. Security that meant to protect citizens, only in the zoo these idiots in security uniforms are going about using guns and all manners of rubbish to extorting money and personal effects from the citizens and other road users.

We shall see who owns the land.

Mad people.

Biafra must get her freedom to developed her land.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Belleful: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
I know for a fact most of Ipob supporters re self employed and will
gladly sit at home. but the warning of the police is for those who will try to stop the government workers or those self employed individuals who re not in support of Ipob activities.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by okonyia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is where Nigeria Police is getting it wrong. I do not see what is wrong with people asking to seat at home for the purpose of actualizing the dream. Now do not misunderstand me, I am no way supporting country break up or violence, but I think IPOB has been conducting themselves in a civil manner on so many occasions. But the main traitors and terrorist has been busy planing how to eliminate them. I remember that these guys will only carry placards expressing their grievances, but instead the Government will address the needs of the people, their advisers who never like that part of the country quickly declared ipob terrorist group. If people decides to stay at home, what is the crime there. But I want to tell Nigerian police to be careful, because every body is looking at them now, gone are the days they can come up with false a ligation just to silence any group excessing their fundamental human right. We have been observing what is happing to Shit group,where their leader has been detained, for over a year plus and people are not speaking out to see him released.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
justtoodark:

nobody cares if you sit at home till you die....but forcing others is a no no....
And who is forcing others here?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
No shaking bro

ofcourse No shaking bro....we are our brothers and sisters keepers....

to hell with ipob....we want nothing to do with this madness....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by chiagozien(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
iiooxx:
python dance 3. they'll suffer 100% casualty
same way boko haram is dancing with their head.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

IPOB that issued the sit at home doesn't come outside on that day so I don't know why anyone will be talking disruption
Kip kwayet, Awada, Nkpor and Obosi was what?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by resurgent2019: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
klax:

To be honest Nnwanne all you have said make no sense a bit.

Who is practising slavery And who are the slaves

You said it can't happen in the north or SS pls has their be anytime any group banned from the North or SS or SW embark on this kind of stupid sit at home order madness

How many time would it be sounded to your ears that IPOB is a miscreants gathering and it has be banned Pls IPOB is not igbo IPOB is just an organisation of some fools from igbo land get that fact so all you are saying make no sense biko you hear.

For even say you support apc make me to hate you so keep your crap to your bossom. IPOB was banned and it should remain so anyone not pls with that can leave Nigeria and claim Cameroonian or Togoless. IPOB lack the merit to order any one around like zombies pls hell no.

If you are an Igbo man, then I pity you.

Hausas banned the only igbo Group fighting the oppression of your tribe and you say this?

Most Nigerians are now supporting IPOB but few igbos like you wish to keep your shop in other parts of Nigeria.

Hungerbad is a radical Buhari supporter but he spoke up against oppresionn of your people but you still shut him down

If you think majority of Nigerians regard you igbos, you must be deluded. Maybe your little business is deceiving you. It is better for you to support restructuring or Biafra as Nigerians won’t allow igbos to rule. I won’t vote any igbo myself, neither will my family.

It is better you side your people before strangers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
grossintel:
And who is forcing others here?

but you talk like is a must to sit at home....
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by showafrica(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
What bothers me is how this police and army trembles at the mention of Ipob. Ipob will soon start to rule Nigeria one day indirectly. This ipob get power ooo and it will surely end this one Nigeria the way things are going.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
justtoodark:

but you talk like is a must to sit at home....

I talk like? Then you concluded its a must to sit at home? Nigga, please shiit off my mentions.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
showafrica:
What bothers me is how this police and army trembles at the mention of Ipob. Ipob will soon start to rule Nigeria one day indirectly. This ipob get power ooo and it will surely end this one Nigeria the way things are going.

to hell with ipob...we are reacting this way because they want to cause trouble between family members....

i dont even understand how to hate an igbo.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
justtoodark:

ofcourse No shaking bro....we are our brothers and sisters keepers....

to hell with ipob....we want nothing to do with this madness....
IPOB miscreants are headed for hell and they know that so they are trying to drag everybody along with them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants are headed for hell and they know that so they are trying to drag everybody along with them.

ignore them and let them head to hell alone....

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by oluwaahmed: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:

Why u dey everywhere for this thread Why u dey carry am 4 head? Abi u be kasali police PRO ni oponu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Why u dey everywhere for this thread Why u dey carry am 4 head? Abi u be kasali police PRO ni oponu

sharrapu their...dont insult my broda..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by DateMynd44(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ndonu101:
Police can not enforce this threat
you cant arrest anyone for staying in their house!
lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
oluwaahmed:

IPOB wannabe stationed in Lagos, come to Onitsha and face the python.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Kip kwayet, Awada, Nkpor and Obosi was what?

I wonder where you cowards will run to once Biafrans decide to defend themselves against islamic Nigeria government and its so called python zombies.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jolar101:

I wonder where you cowards will run to once Biafrans decide to defend themselves against islamic Nigeria government and its so called python zombies.

On your keyboard sir, we would be safe there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by realmindz: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

I support the APC, but will not support Tyranny.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.

Calm down,..
Sit at home order means they will use force to ensure the order is carried out. Anyone who carries out any business activity on that day would be harassed, the foot soldiers will go about to ensure all business activities are closed down which is against public order and freedom. The police have every right to maintain law and order, anyone can choose to sit at home but no one has the right to order a sit at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest / Saraki Goes Underground Following Police Invitation, Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.