Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436124 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
@guente02
what you need had been treated extensively a few pages back.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475178.672.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
it,s a very wonderful experience to be able to upgrade my decoder from 1.7p to 1.10p very wondeeeerful.thank satob,you are friend.thank you all.grap your sports channels on 57e nss703/ku and c-band
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
borderline:

just to chip in on the issue of the best lnb for fringe signal, a friend at ibadan confirmed his 3m fibre is working fine with a certain' SANTEC' lnb.so i just feel its just a matter of using what you know will work for you. having a store of lnb & testing them one by one wouldn't be such a bad idea!!!
george i need your email address

my yahoo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2010
@All
Only God in his infinite mercies can bless and protect you all for all your effort in ensuring that All restrictions Placed on me were removed.
special thanks go
Oga twins,George_D,Ameboperoo,bolyjay and Illish.
Men its good to be back.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinstaiye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
freshp:

@All
Only God in his infinite mercies can bless and protect you all for all your effort in ensuring that All restrictions Placed on me were removed.
special thanks go
Oga twins,George_D,Ameboperoo,bolyjay and Illish.
Men its good to be back.
Next time dont do copy and paste from website. Just put the link.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
@twinstaiye
Thanks for the tip. . .we will forever be learning.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
@freshp,
Your welcome back from your prolonged hiatus! grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Please people i dnt knw weda it has been posted b4 naw.
I want to knw how to upgrage my 69x wit the rs232 cable with my pc or frm anoda reciever.
Incase it has been discussed can u pls drop d link.
Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
FRESH P,Welcome back bro.We value your contributions.Long live TWINSTAIYE our moderator.Fta for life
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
@George,Thanks o its really good 2b back . @Illish,Hey thanks 4 everything. @guente02,pls start reading 4rm page 20 u wont miss it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2010
@freshp,good to have you back.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2010
@all

it is strange how posts, replies and new thread gets deleted without any form of explanation. Oga Moderator, wetin de happen?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2010
Oga moderator,
You have been very proactive. What is happening now? Too many mails?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2010
i hv been away for long.i can see all d gud works of u guys.it givs me joy.i hail every1 especially George,Olofofo,Enitan and all cnt mention.I see d w4/w7 n astra2b on one dish dou i will try dat saturday mornin.and also heard of RDV pls send the software and key to my mail mbite200@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks everyone.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
george
i got your mail. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
Which Lnbf is the best for tracking out of beam signal?
If you re in naija believe this and work with it;
1. Your dish alignment is what ll give you a good reception not lnbf.
2. Location matters a lot in satellite signal reception.
3. Use fuji lnbf for fiber dishes and mesh dishes(if u re aiming for outside beam if not use normal lnbf for motorizing within beam)then echosat 0.1db,digisat,invacom,santech perform best with pan dishes but echosat 0.1db remain the best for me for now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
edited
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ikiriye(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2010
@pito
since u said invacom is best, can it give me extra 2% against echosat o.1db?if so come house chilled stout day my fridge or when can I come pick u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2010
Guys check ur Nilesat102 7w
Orbit Showtime Nework wit sum FTAs
TP:120703
Pol: H
SR: 27500
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2010
gurus in the house,i learnt that inverto lnb is the best for pan dish(1 8m).my ? is how much is the inverto lnb and is it available here in nigeria.i learnt that i can use the inverto lnb with a good 1.8m pan dish like strong to nail nilesat 201.the location is ogbomosho and ogbomosho is close to north.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
@bolyjay,
You have just been advised on the best LNBF to use but if you still want to go ahead and try inverto, you can go ahead and after your trial pls report back to the house your findings. Happy tracking!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2010
STRONG Technologies partners Multi-Tv on 4669X Receivers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2010
yemoxtra:

STRONG Technologies partners Multi-Tv on 4669X Receivers
they should, after all na dem they gain pass.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2010
I hope they will not force them to scramble their channels this one that they are now 'partnering' together?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2010
Lmao !! Mr George i feel u !
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by toxnaija: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2010
Hi everyone,
Quite an age.nice to be back after so many months. please how do we pick the guinea vs nigeria match in Europe?
I am not sure it will be on AIT UK. will it be available online? and what time would it start pls?
I miss the forum a lot.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
JUST 4 LAUGHS:

Chinese man:
me no come work, me sick.

Boss: wen am sick, i have sex with my wife and am healed. Try it. Two hours later Chinese man called Boss back.

Chinese: It worked, me healed now, u get nice house and fine bedroom.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2010
George_D:

I hope they will not force them to scramble their channels this one that they are now 'partnering' together?
dont think so. Multi tv =more tv for free
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
toba,
Yes, 'more tv for free' is their long time slogan but see what happened yesterday after we learnt of this 'partnering' with STRONG. Multi-Tv went red! Anyway, thank God they're back now and better!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
May be to begin to manufacture decoders for multitv&then multitv will then sell to the public
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
people of nigeria you are assured that,we (multi tv)well not go the way nigeria stations are working with us.i want you to know that multi tv are working with different business plan.i hope you understand that, will someone tell me if he is getting nilesat 201/ku in ghana,if yes on what dish,solid or mesh and size.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.