Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434657 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Twinstaiye. Happy birthday to you and many more FTA knowledge to your brain grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinstaiye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
@all
I want to briefly thank everyone who has sent warm, sweet and beautiful “Happy Birthday” wishes on my facebook wall, my inbox on nairaland FTA thread etc. I cannot thank you enough for being so kind and thoughtful. You truly have made my day so very special. I’m wishing you the best. A big thank you to everyone! It’s appreciated!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
blexxonmak:

@all. I wish to inform the members of this forum and well wishers that the funeral of my late father is scheduled for 27th of Oct.Everyone is invited especially those from south east. For further enquiries you can call 08036166686 or BUBEN on 08035198975. You can read  about my dad, Elder Nathan Chukwukadibia on :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umuawulu
@Twinstaiye. Happy birthday!

South East?
Kidnapping hmmm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Twinstaye,
You strong ohh! Despite our naggings, hecklings and bickerings you were able to add one more year to yourself? Well you deserve a resounding Happy Birthday from me and your other admirers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayron(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ George_D, @ Twinstaye, @ Enitan
@ Dejsam, @ Owoseg @ Bode4real
@ olofofo @ Solong1 @ Obijack
@ Baderu

Is a must for me to say thank you to the above people had just listed. You all made me what i am today.

I continue to laugh at myself, each time i remember how i disturbed George, Twintaye and Enitan.
It got to a stage, that i started calling MODERATOR on MID-NITE- CALL for installation tutorial yet he didt not desert my calls. Am highly impressed for all your supports.

Am not just a story teller but you had all changed my story. Now am local champion when it comes to satellite installation, they all know me to be "last bus stop" when it comes to SAT-INSTALLATION / TROUBLE SHOOTING.

Another thing, this made me to go to places i never dream i could meet myself (i meet people who are well connected every time, due to the way i was recommended to them)

This thread has changed my life.

Thank you all for making me to believe in God and you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
@jayron
thats the spirit ooooo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mr nilesat close to nssseven

thats a good one,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayron(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ Freshp
@ twinskenny

Thank you, for your supports
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
@JAYRON, Word bro, word.Its not easy to venture into unchattered waters all alone with the express advice of the gurus of this forum.Thanks guyz for all you do for us.FTA is a field we must take in order to make tv viewing a reality.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
@JAYRON, Word bro, word.Its not easy to venture into unchattered waters all alone with the express advice of the gurus of this forum.Thanks guyz for all you do for us.FTA is a field we must take in order to make tv viewing a reality.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
jayron
its such a delight to see that people like you acknowledge the vast knowledge this thread has impacted on us.unlike the aliens that often sneak in here to tap info without any contribution. May we the satelite journey be enjoyable for all of us for a 'very' longtime to come( AMEN)
well done jayron.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
The1.10p software version for the 69x is great.It enables one to record upto 3 channels on the same tp at a go.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
Too much of nilesat is giving sokoto ppl problem.
See attached pic
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Pic

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2010
@guente this fta business is sweet.viva fta @Illish this is good news here i was thinking only 2 channels per tp was possible.Thanks 4 the info,how have u been?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2010
Pls does any1 knw dat thread wher i can see a dish gettin astra2b and w4/7 wit pics. Pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chuk101(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2010
Oga twinstaye pls as u read this sing along Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday to u Happy birthday to u.uuuuuuuuuu HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, , Bon Annivesaire in french
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2010
Ilish,
That 1.10 s/w is great. But recorded files can not be played direct. How do you play yours. coversion first? My mail is hotwire_mai@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2010
Oga twinstaye, hapi bday i wish u many more succeful yr ahead. God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Happy birthday boss, wishing d best in all u set ur hands 2 do.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
My Honorables,I need an input to the problem wit my decoder strong 63X,suddenly start showing Lnbf am totally disturbed.Waiting for ur inputs.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hotwire:

Ilish,
That 1.10 s/w is great. But recorded files can not be played direct. How do you play yours. coversion first? My mail is hotwire_mai@yahoo.com
yes you need to convert first, a great software that does that is iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate
google for it and probably check for it here www.katz.cd

jossybless:

My Honorables,I need an input to the problem wit my decoder strong 63X,suddenly start showing Lnbf am totally disturbed.Waiting for your inputs.
you need to search the cable very well there seems to be a bridge somewhere.if there is none after checking then the LNB input circuitry is bad. if that turns out to be the case take it to a reputable technician for repairs.
good luck

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
It's either your cable is bridging(check @ point of connections i.e f connectors) or the board is faulty. Don't panic just check your connections,if it aint that then u have to pay a visit to a good technician( & probably drop like 1k)

jossybless:

My Honorables,I need an input to the problem wit my decoder strong 63X,suddenly start showing Lnbf am totally disturbed.Waiting for your inputs.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
New channel on Eutel w4  Barca Tv @ free2view frequency 12438 h / v 23436
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
yemoxtra:

New channel on Eutel w4  Barca Tv @ free2view frequency 12438 h / v 23436
i'm seeing that channel as a feed,
But if it has come to stay, good
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
williams85:

i'm seeing that channel as a feed,
But if it has come to stay, good
The channel has 3 audio languages English,french and spanish enjoy why you can
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
CONFIRMENTO Sport news is currently going on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yemoxtra:

The channel has 3 audio languages English,french and spanish enjoy why you can
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
It seems DRTB also just joined w4.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
Barca Tv @ free2view frequency 12438 h / v 23436 has gone off
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Hotwire,The files recorded on a 69x can be played using JetAudio.I use the same to convert them to mpeg4,avi, etc.I have made numerouse collections of dvds.Download Jetaudio and you wont regret
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Hotwire,The files recorded on a 69x can be played using JetAudio.I use the same to convert them to mpeg4,avi, etc.I have made numerouse collections of dvds.Download Jetaudio  and you wont regret
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2010
Happy Birthday our Dear Mod

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.