Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436165 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Blakstars(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Read ACCREDITATION OF STRONG SRT /4669X/ DIGIBOX statement

http://www.multitvworld.com/channels/joy_news_detail1.php?newsID=221
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2010
@Blackstars
Thank you for the info. I think its good news for good and quality fta for small dishes in africa . It is most likely now that strong will share its proceeds from the sale of 69x, with multitv. Thereby keeping the channels going.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2010
@sammu

ar u on messenger we need to talk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2010
messenger id is talk2royalpriesthood@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
gadotor:

people of nigeria you are assured that,we (multi tv)well not go the way nigeria stations are working with us.i want you to know that multi tv are working with different business plan.i hope you understand that, will someone tell me if he is getting nilesat 201/ku in ghana,if yes on what dish,solid or mesh and size.thank you

Contact Sathob on Nilesat
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
RDV now FTA, watch out for possible key change. cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
Pls house i want to learn abt cardsharing and stuffs like dat. Pls na beg i dey beg oh.
Pls who wat kind of decoders do have dis capability {cardSharing}.
Guente02@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Hotwire(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ All
RDV now FTA? They sure are going to scramble again and change the KEY. sad sad
Guys, this is one of the reasons why we should not be posting keys anyhow on this forum. The moderator should delete such mails and suspend the poster. angry angry
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hotwire:

@ All
RDV now FTA? They sure are going to scramble again and change the KEY. sad sad
Guys, this is one of the reasons why we should not be posting keys anyhow on this forum. The moderator should delete such mails and suspend the poster. angry angry

I quite agree with you on this. . .and that is why i (remember)telling the originator to be careful.

So now we start to look for new keys again. angry angry angry angry
i hope this serves as a Big lesson to us all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ microgi@nt Even when its free u still need access key to watch the channel which means $ or non you still require access key to view. Try switchen off the key and see wat happens
next
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
RDV is always doing like that. they will go FTA for a while and later before you know it they will lock up again.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spy005: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
@all. i think most of you people are selfish. if you like dont post keys here. if the service providers wish to encrypt there channels they will and you can nothing about it. what about the arab forums that are the originators of these keys in the first place ? how many of these forums have been stoped or sued. i pity people who do not know where to get information, am sure the owner of nairaland is not as selfish as most of you.share information and people will grow please,, if you keep hording information your precious forum will still find people asking for things that right on there nose repeatedly always
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Yemoxtra

What you should understand is that all providers have their primary market, and a secondary market. They are not bothered if the secondary market is compromised but If it is their primary market then all hell is let loose.  There is a particular provider with about 9 channels encrypted with biss keys.  As soon as the broken keys information filtered to their primary market (nigeria) it was changed instantly and they are known to force others to change or add such channels to their bouquet (making it a pay channel).  All others are afraid of their financial might except some national channels which they cant muscle the owner governments.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
@all

for those that have DVB-S card or USB for computer and need software to watch HD or Mpeg 4 satellite channels that will not expire. i have this software blazer tv player 6 with the crack and works fine for me till now. i use it for astra and its open Hd and mpeg 4 channels that are free to air oooooo. if you need it let me know.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluskysat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ All,

Please join me in wishing our great Moderator, TWINSTAIYE a blessed birthday,

MANY MORE YEARS OF FRUITFUL ENDEAVOUR AND GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
Those of us with hd/69x wouldnt require it. Wovld we?
segunfms:

@all

for those that have DVB-S card or USB for computer and need software to watch HD or Mpeg 4 satellite channels that will not expire. i have this software blazer tv player 6 with the crack and works fine for me till now. i use it for astra and its open Hd and mpeg 4 channels that are free to air oooooo. if you need it let me know.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ microgi@nt true talk, but u and i know why rdv deployed that biss, it is useless during weekdays and useful during weekends,On like Rts @w4,w3a when champions league match is on they just go off air.
@ Spy005 there are many ways of killing a bird without using a gun, for such info E-mail,phone,facebook,even face2face if possible is used to avoid $$$
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
@toba

the software is for those that have DVB-S USB or card for there computer, DVB-S USB is a decoder for pc and can only watch mpeg 2 channels but the software will open Hd and mpeg 4 channels that are FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Thks. I read ur post in a haste. How much does one card or the usb cost, if i decide to get one this saturday in lagos?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
@toba

a friend bought is own last week and he said is N7,000 at computer village. but i want to let you no this you will need P4 cpu from 2.0ghz, 256m vga and 1ghz ram for you to enjoy good quality pictures.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ MODERATOR
happy birthday and many happy returns
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by magaddai(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ MODERATOR
Happy Birthday and many Blissful years!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
I guess no one wants to come to my aid.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2010
Oga Moderator happy birthday i pray God grants u more strength to carry on.@Guente such info that u seek will not b readily auailable 2 u.U need to seek the cell nos of some senior members.call them and am sure u will get ur answers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2010
@yemoxtra,pls i need to talk to u asap.Pls my email addres is kunlerasaq@yahoo.com and my phone number.Pls kindly send me ur details i beg
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2010
Happy birthday to our moderator . Many happy and prosperous years ahead. God bless you amen
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2010
@mod

many happy returns
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2010
@MOD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2010
@all
please ,i need the unzip
4669x software urgently plssssssssssssssss
seunoluomo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
Oga moderator happy bday, more long life and prosperity for you to carry on your good work.
@versace400 siemy@yuurok.com thats my mail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
@moderator, happy birthday and many happy returns sir!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
@all. I wish to inform the members of this forum and well wishers that the funeral of my late father is scheduled for 27th of Oct.Everyone is invited especially those from south east. For further enquiries you can call 08036166686 or BUBEN on 08035198975. You can read about my dad, Elder Nathan Chukwukadibia on :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umuawulu
@Twinstaiye. Happy birthday!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.