Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (34997 Views)

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Both of them are ancestors. Atiku will be 72 next year, so change the oldies method Caz it’s not gonna work anymore. Thank God no one can use the line that Buhari is old anymore Caz Atiku is old too.

I wanna go to sleep, it’s nice conversing with a sound mind like you. Gracias
Sorry, I don't know your BMC night shift have ended. Buhari is old in the mind and in body. Atiku is still old in the body but can still jog a mile, but he is never old in the mind. Even if he starts using a walking stick, we would still vote for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
do us a favour and die

Our fathers. Live long over here in anambra likewise his children.

So anambra comes first before any other thing.

I don't know for ur enugu..QED

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Oga that story would not sell again. Osinbanjo clearly told us he is not restructuring the country and Atiku signed an agreement that he would. We are sticking with someone that have shown that commitment. This country cannot move forward without restructuring and Osinbanjo has shown us he is not the future.

We don't care how many years as long as this country would be restructured.
How you believed Atiku will restructure Nigeria beats my imagination. Oh my God , we are in a sorry case in this country.

A northerner restructuring Nigeria for each region to mage their resources is a myth. They know you yeebos are gullible and they are just selling that to get you in their fold.

Even the emir of Kano Sanusi said that without the current Nigeria structure , the northern region cannot last for a month before total collapse.

I think this politicians will just keep dribbling us, I just hope Nigeria get it right someday

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by MahatmaGhandi: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I don't see ATIKU as the Messiah..... I don't even know what to say. May God help us!

Atiku may not be the messiah but unlike Buhari he is not the albatross of a united Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

This iss not an. Argument coz we are. Already working against each other.
Yorubas mooslem anyi kwekoritala na atikulate ka anyi ga eme n'afo na biabia. Buru n'uche onweghi nwafo ka bu odachi na ihe a anyi kwekoritala. I nu la? I bu ozu nwuru anwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Sorry, I don't know your BMC night shift have ended. Buhari is old in the mind and in body. Atiku is still old in the body but can still jog a mile, but he is never old in the mind. Even if he starts using a walking stick, we would still vote for him.
I’m presently in a different time zone, and what the hell, BMC You’re funny bro. I’m bigger than that.

I’m just a concerned Nigerian in diaspora that dosen’t want us to return to the old era of looting. Although APC have not been able to fully deliver the dividend of democracy to us, but we should be mindful of going back to the days of PDP that keep sharing the money without any iota of conscience.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
[s]He should look for a viable running mate from the West, we have loads of juicy positions to give the easterners. [/s]

Truth is the VP slot or not, Atiku love the east and I don't see him neglecting us(south east and south south). We still need those west votes

Is like sarrki is on night shift, justify your 30k no time for play

With all due respect you are talking rubbish in your first paragraph. Are you one of those who want to deceive Atiku/PDP in order to help APC win election?

Atiku/Peter Obi

Atiku/Okonjo-Iweala

Atiku/Abaribe

These three options are very viable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by MahatmaGhandi: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

How you believed Atiku will restructure Nigeria beats my imagination. Oh my God , we are in a sorry case in this country.

A northerner restructuring Nigeria for each region to mage their resources is a myth. They know you yeebos are gullible and they are just selling that to get you in their fold.

Even the emir of Kano Sanusi said that without the current Nigeria structure , the northern region cannot last for a month before total collapse.

I think this politicians will just keep dribbling us, I just hope Nigeria get it right someday

It doesn't matter. If He doesn't we will vote him out again and keep voting then out till we get it right. Buhari has failed Nigeria will not chart his course and have 4 lifeless years from an irredimable irridentist

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Sorry, Atiku is Atiku not Buhari. Kan gane?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas mooslem anyi kwekoritala na atikulate ka anyi ga eme n'afo na biabia. Buru n'uche onweghi nwafo ka bu odachi na ihe a anyi kwekoritala. I nu la? I bu ozu nwuru anwu.
Kini radarada ti eleyi nso. Odabi pe awon omo Okoro Igbo yi o lopolo kankan. Oju to ku ti kopolo won lo sinu saare

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

It doesn't matter. If He doesn't we will vote him out again and keep voting then out till we get it right. Buhari has failed Nigeria will not chart his course and have 4 lifeless years from an irredimable irridentist
Thank you brother, that is the spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Lolzzz....u dey speak igbo for me...

Only u agree, nobody entered such agreement with u...u are on ur own.

As for the ozu nwuru nwuru I don't reply curse for curse. Rather I hand u over to God.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

Good luck in your new found path the great mahatma Ghandi of Nigeria.... Gracias
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:
I’m just laughing in Spanish. I want to see how the Yorubas will abandon their son Osinbajo for an Atiku/Igbo candidature.

2019 will be interesting. Haha

Aburo, even if Atiku choose any yoruba man for VP, he will still lose the SW.
Sw will always be split anyday due to the large presence of non-indigenes there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Kini radarada ti eleyi nso. Odabi pe awon omo Okoro Igbo yi o lopolo kankan. Oju to ku ti kopolo won lo sinu saare
Why are you running mad nah. Did I quote you? Stupid afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Aburo, even if Atiku choose any yoruba man for VP, he will still lose the SW.
Sw will always be split anyday due to the large presence of non-indigenes there.
You know the yeebos are spread across the whole country. What happened to the 2015 elections even with the power of incumbency.

Don’t overrate the voting strength of the Igbo based on just mere geographical spread.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Why are you running mad nah. Did I quote you? Stupid afonja.
Lol. I’m an Afonja and I’m happy that I am. So Okoro Igbo ori e ti Daru patapata

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Aren't you insane? We shall see.

Nothing to see, as our stance is view rightly by majority.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Not possible. If he picks Igbo he should forget any SW vote. That's a banker. And even if he gets all southeast votes...he will still be roundly defeated... Igbos don't understand Nigerian politics... I'd rather support Osinbajo even if I dislike Buhari than support an Atiku with a Igbo VP!

Your goading and threats are empty, SW just wants to play spoiler for Atiku by deceiving him to pick SW, so that they can mock SE and still not vote Atiku. They will never give him majority votes, SW votes will always be split.

His surest banker is an Eastern vice, which will garner votes all over nigeria where easterners reside. SW go cut him ticket. grin

We can't have 2 SW VP candidates from two major parties at the same. Yorubas are not the only southerners and their greed won't be rewarded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

I’m presently in a different time zone, and what the hell, BMC You’re funny bro. I’m bigger than that.

I’m just a concerned Nigerian in diaspora that dosen’t want us to return to the old era of looting. Although APC have not been able to fully deliver the dividend of democracy to us, but we should be mindful of going back to the days of PDP that keep sharing the money without any iota of conscience.
Diaspora kee you dia. You are nothing but an enemy of state, an unprogressive mind like Buhari. Go and sleep joor make Sarrki take over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Diaspora kee you dia. You are nothing but an enemy of state, an unprogressive mind like Buhari. Go and sleep joor make Sarrki take over.
Lol, even Ibrahimdamola knows I’m not in Naija. And he’s a fellow Ipig like you. So spare me your incoherent yabbing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

You know the yeebos are spread across the whole country. What happened to the 2015 elections even with the power of incumbency.

Don’t overrate the voting strength of the Igbo based on just mere geographical spread.

With all our noise as yorubas, we could only give buhari 700,000 votes from SW according to inec record, that should tell you that we yorubas overate our importance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol, even Ibrahimdamola knows I’m not in Naija. And he’s a fellow Ipig like you. So spare me your incoherent yabbing.

I know we are both in Oshogbo sir. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Not possible. If he picks Igbo he should forget any SW vote. That's a banker. And even if he gets all southeast votes...he will still be roundly defeated... Igbos don't understand Nigerian politics... I'd rather support Osinbajo even if I dislike Buhari than support an Atiku with a Igbo VP!
We know a typical afonja is an enemy of state, an unprogressive mind and a greedy idiat. We don't need your 500k votes, Anambra is on standby to render it useless. We have MB, NE, SS and other 4 SE states, we have Shia moslems in the NW, Northern Christians in NW, the caliphate, half of Kwankwasiyya movement, Dasuki family, Yaradua family all in the NW.

Can you beat that?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I know we are both in Oshogbo sir. grin
Lol . Ibrahimdamola stop using fake name and fake phone number.

Tell me, what else is fake about you Okoro
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

With all our noise as yorubas, we could only give buhari 700,000 votes from SW according to inec record, that should tell you that we yorubas overate our importance.
Don't deceive yasef, SW gave Buhari 500k while Anambra gave PDP 600k.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IbrahimDamola: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol . Ibrahimdamola stop using fake name and fake phone number.

Tell me, what else is fake about you Okoro

The truth shall set you free. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The truth shall set you free. grin

Lol. Okoro what else is fake about you??
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Ok, you are in Libya. You are not a northerner so buhari won't move a finger when you are bundled into a slave ship.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.