Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (34978 Views)

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol. I’m an Afonja and I’m happy that I am. So Okoro Igbo ori e ti Daru patapata
I am glad you just admitted that you are a slave to caliphate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ok, you are in Libya. You are not a northerner so buhari won't move a finger when you are bundled into a slave ship.
Lol. Okoro are you pained that i said I’m not in Nigeria??. Okay I’m in Nigeria, if that will give you orgasm and stop taunting me
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am glad you just admitted that you are a slave to caliphate.
Haha Okoro Igbo, opolo e ti joba. Repeat after me Atiku is a Christian and Igbo and also not part of the Fulani caliphate .

Ipigs and confusion are synonymous

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AmuDimpka: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Your goading and threats are empty, SW just wants to play spoiler for Atiku by deceiving him to pick SW, so that they can mock SE and still not vote Atiku. They will never give him majority votes, SW votes will always be split.

His surebanker is a Eastern vice, which will garner votes all over nigeria where easterners reside. SW go cut him ticket. grin

We can't have 2 SW VP candidates from two major parties at the same. Yorubas are not the only southerners.

Thank Lord that you Re seeing the mind of yorubas and how clannish they are

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by bestpunterever: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

2011 was between Jonathan, Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarau
Below is 2011 presidential result, you can zoom to see how both region east and west voted.
I wanted to say 2007
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by AmuDimpka: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Haha Okoro Igbo, opolo e ti joba. Repeat after me Atiku is a Christian and Ibo and also not part of the Fulani caliphate .

Igbo and confusion are synonymous

Easy oga
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Parada:

We need to save the country n sell our birthright to the bigoted Igbos that hate Yoruba so much. Your father need to check if you are a bastard or not.

Lol, bro you’re a savage.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by fastjett: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2018
People are analyzing 2019 election with the outcome and fear of 2015 election but its wrong because in 2015 it was a christian against a muslin. Secondly it was a south south minority against a northern majority. But 2019 election is just the opposite two muslim from the same north. There wont be threat of if you vote against my candidate you will all die here which actually scared majority of igbos away from voting. The VP should better be from SE. Let the north do the fighting at there region.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by haffaze777(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He should look for a viable running mate from the West, we have loads of juicy positions to give the easterners.

Truth is the VP slot or not, Atiku love the east and I don't see him neglecting us(south east and south south). We still need those west votes

Is like sarrki is on night shift, justify your 30k no time for play

We don't want any vice from PDP abi na by force?we don't want some people who hate AFONJA to campaign for us (AFONJAs),abi u want us to betray southern unity again?
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by haffaze777(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
I thought he left it all to the party? undecided

Better to look to SE.

Forget that SW of CHAOS! kiss
They are too two-faced!

Do you see ANY BETTER YORUBA MAN IN PDP? undecided
Tinubu don white-wash dem brains and asses, they can’t see straight. cheesy

Correct man,PDP should zone their VP to Southeast, we don't need it here in southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Parada:

We need to save the country n sell our birthright to the bigoted Igbos that hate Yoruba so much. Your father need to check if you are a bastard or not.
Some people quoted me without insults but since you want to show me ur background, I will leave you. I know your type man....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by IamAtikulate: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol. Okoro are you pained that i said I’m not in Nigeria??. Okay I’m in Nigeria, if that will give you orgasm and stop taunting me
Be proud of your Oshogbo brown roof one room apartment nah.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by chidextec: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku pls give us Peter Obi as Vp. Yorubas can do their worst.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by profeazy: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:

Rubbish!!!.
Use another line, you know presently in Nigeria, there is no politician with clean record as Osinbajo.

So why did APC not field him for Presidency? I would have voted Osinbanjo over Atiku for President in 2019! Buhari is a no no!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by CharliParker: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku go for Okonjo Iweala don't make mistake at least with her is a combination of South East and S South.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Israelpeters(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
My candid opinion on who will be the vice president thank me later

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by spencekat(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
A Southwestern candidate will balance the game.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by magzey: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
I suggest Bianca Ojukwu grin grin
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by EasternActivist: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:
I want to see any reasonable omoluabis that will come here and tell me trash

I will support my son, brother and leader 100%

What happened being a patriot?

Why not go for what is in the interest of Nigerians.

Has buhari not failed?

Is atiku not a better alternative as even a mad man can give buhari a race for the votes.

Guy no fall my hand be a good patriot and go for someone that is capable of moving our nation forward...

Atiku comes to mind wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Chisaedhor: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Good
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Maket: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
The VP that can represented you in US oh not the one that cannot go there like you far.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by ModsareChevres: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
I thought he left it all to the party? undecided

Better to look to SE.

Forget that SW of CHAOS! kiss
They are too two-faced!

Do you see ANY BETTER YORUBA MAN IN PDP? undecided
Tinubu don white-wash dem brains and asses, they can’t see straight. cheesy

PDP won Osun.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by JasonScoolari: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku/Chidoka will be my choice. wink

I love the Combo.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Sleekfingers: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian bloggers and lies...if it is true...good luck ...

But I thought these people don't like the Fulani's...is atiku not a Fulani man?.....i am just asking?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Amberon1: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Are you trying to say that the west is more populated than both SE and SS?
CityNGR:

I am NOT going to debate this. If Atiku picks an Ibo candidate...then Buhari till 2023 in the SW. All the votes of SS and se will not save him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by romenna: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Iblad0994:
I’m just laughing in Spanish. I want to see how the Yorubas will abandon their son Osinbajo for an Atiku/Igbo candidature.

2019 will be interesting. Haha
This is why we are where we are today! TRIBALISM!
But the confusing part in all of this is, let everyone go there separate ways, you people still wont agree.
Something is terribly wrong with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by baysol: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
these yorubas are funny. For a ppl who had 8 years presidency in pdp and 4 yrs vp in apc without igbo having any yet, u ppl are surely bitter and greedy at the same time.

U call it sophistication. Of course its not that. Its evil greed. But wat do i know?

Ok No wahala go and bring kanu for VP, NGBANU.
Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by romenna: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you are politically naive. Atiku will massively deplete buhari's Northern votes while taking almost everything ffrom the SS/SE bloc votes
Add middle belt sir.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by Amberon1: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Lmao grin
chiefolododo:
BUHARI WILL LOSE WHETHER ATIKU PICK VP FROM INDIA OR CHINA OR EVEN GHANA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by wkkwl: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Yadayada SW VP or Atiku loses in a landslide

SMH it's too early to smoke weed.

Afonjas have always been 2faced am not surprised.

Who is doing who?

If he loses we continue the suffering I guess Una dey enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East by able20(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Atiku is no match for Buhari in the North especially if Yoruba is swinging the other side.
Atiku can't bank on the Swinging republic voters SW is 50%/50 Apc/PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.