Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (41785 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by icogb: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
How re you sure she is dating him? Get deep into d ish; it cld be smfyn done out of NAIVETY, say, she gave him her phone number cos she cldnt say no nd den, dis DEVILISH man who ofcourse is a schemer, got on nd got through ( you'ld not understand dis). I'm not saying you should marry her cos she is not yet ready for marriage but MAKE SURE you find out everyfn first so dat your ability to make sound judgements won't be messed up. More so, it cld be you jst accused sbdy wrongly as your caption wrote men whereas your story is jst abt one man. Btw, how old is dis girl? Cos some you males have des behaviour of trying to wife anybody since she has budded breast, knows how to greet and can cook. And sometimes, dey accept to marry bc dey cann't say no even when they knw their minds re not there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pedrilo: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
this shiit is becoming too rampant pls.
young girls now prefer old married men and the reason is always MONEY!!!!!
the ladies r looking for quick and easy money and the guys dnt hav much.
Everyone is becoming heartless in dis country and its not funny.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Focus on the B. A. G this ho** ain't LOYAL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Evercurious(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro
Mission abort
I repeat
Abort abort!!!!

Very funny but I must agreed with what he said...

Speaking as a lady, I won't say you shld confront her cos I know she ll start another round of emotional blackmail.. As hard as it may sound.. ABORT THAT. MISSION..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by zicoraads: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
its a fact that she is a cheat, no doubt, but what led her to cheat? Ain't it Money? Think!
Not every lady cheats on her man because of money. Some ladies will have plenty, and still cheat. And being 'In one's league' or not is not an excuse for cheating. Some ladies are way above some guy's league, but they are as loyal as the word itself.

A lady who isn't loyal, is simply being who she truly is, a cheat and a liar. Nothing about league there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Hassan88(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Terminate and save yourself immediately
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by mmadu5(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
unless your broke and not good in bed , i dont see why your girl should cheat on you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
See as one girl dey use Op play ball.... You know what to do...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Focus on the B. A. G this ho ** ain't LOYAL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by AHCB: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature, most adulterous men do so with ladies, not men. So, what is surprising here?

My problem now is that, you will become an alpha-male (aka anti-feminist/fear women crew) and start spitting venom all around NL. Women stop hurting men biko, we have enough angry men on our hands.
funny how you always pin this on the man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fok the hell out of her and dump the bitch

Breaking News! Panic in Aso Rock:

There are very huge crisis meetings taking place in Aso Rock. According to our secret inside source, there have been series of these secret meetings of the northern leaders (irrespective of party affiliations) and the northern APC most trusted heavy weights in Abuja including Lawal Musa Daura, Abba Kyari, Mohamad Nasir el-Rufai, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III (the Sultan of Sokoto), Abdusalam Abubakar etc.

These secret meetings are not unconnected to the broadcasted revelations made by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of the Indegeneous People Of Biafra) about the death of Buhari and the replacement by a body double from Sudan known as Jibril Al-Sudani.

These northern leaders were highly amazed by the precise accuracy given by Nnamdi Kanu on this conspiracy which they thought was an air-tight secret and strongly believed that Nnamdi Kanuwas given the accurate information from an insider amongst them.

In as much as the Sultan of Sokoto asked for calm and wisdom in dealing with this type of very delicate issue that is able to balcanise Nigeria, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Ango Abdulahi and Nasir el-Rufai were particularly visibly shaken and highly furious. They were casting heavy aspersions and suspicion on the PDP presidential aspirant - Atiku Abubakar for this grievious leakage.

They condemned Atiku Abubakar for turning round to betray the north, because of his own private political goal. This is because they fingered Atiku Abubakar to be the person that directly or indirectly revealed this secret to Nnamdi Kanu.

According to our secret source, these nothern leaders planned everything with Atiku Abubakar before telling him to get off APC and go back to PDP, where he will be supported to compete with their "Buhari". Their original plan was to subtly make sure that Atiku Abubakar wins the 2019 elections because his primary task as the president should also be to defend the interests of the north, thereby making it possible for their imported "Buhari" to quietly disappear into thin air without being noticed by Nigerians.

They are completely stuck and confused with the way forward with this "Buhari" and they are now relying on the expert advice and actions of the British government to save them from this international shame and embarracement. They urged Britain to use their secret service (M16) to get hold of Nnamdi Kanu to stop the damage he is causing them. They also pledged that they are ready to pay any sum of money for the British to save them from this international embarrassment and imminient danger.
Nigeria is in danger!
Stay tuned for more information as it unfolds! #Forwarded#
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by islandmoon: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
wakaawaka:
Abi you get your girlfriend them too get their own girlfriend, right
Please delete your comment.

see this learner!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pedrilo: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
nickxtra:
One of my friends had same issue recently with his wife-to-be girlfriend. They have been dating for years and even planning for marriage soon. The guy has been suspicious of the girl's movements that he tracked the girl's WhatsApp messages. Lol and behold, all messages(including how good and sweet thier sex scenes were) between the girl and her married man lover were being copied to and read by the boy friend. Infact, the girl even aborted a baby for her married lover who happens to worship in the same church with the girl and even the choir master. My guy confronted the girl, but she denied, swearing to high heavens that any relationship like that happens. My guy explained all her recent conversations and thier schedules of movements as revealed by the messages to the girl. The next thing, the girl fainted and upon recovery, she started crying and apologizing to the guy. Although, it took the guy a long while and interventions from relatives to forgive the girl. He actually forgave the girl and now, their relationship is the most smooth and compact like never befoee. Now, they are about to get married.

What am trying to say? Please forgive her if she owns up to it and apologies.
get away from here pls

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Laomee: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Fast track the wedding, make it next week.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by berrystunn(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

I have been dating this girl for over a year and everything was wonderful until I moved into my own place about 6 months ago from where I was squatting.

I started noticing some things. Most times she is at my place, she turns her phone face down, chats on WhatsApp only when I’m not so close to her and on two occasions I caught her deleting text messages. Confronted her about it and she said it’s was nothing, she was trying to manage space, mind you she uses a 64G ‘iPhone 7’.

On this lovely weekend, she comes over to my place and a call came through, she hesitated to answer until I insisted. I asked who the guy was and she said he was just a friend calling to check up on her and he was married. My suspicion grew.

The following day I went through her text message with this same guy only to find out they have been seeing each other for a while even going to hotel together.

The sad part is we have planed formal introduction in about 3 months. I can honestly swear by my life, I have never cheated on her before. At this point I am in a delimma, what do I do? I have considered breaking up and moving on. What do you advise?

Many thanks.

Next time, make a girl crazy in love with you.
Before you can call her your girl friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
jaxxy:

U better cancel any future plans u have with the lady for ur own good and move on. If she was dating a single I would try to understand maybe she’s looking for a backup plan bt dating a married guy means she has no value for marriage, is probably a serial cheat or possibly into runs. Any of these 3 reasons still spell doom. If u marry her she can still cheat on u with that guy or any other.

The only considerable reason is if she was naive bt I don’t think she is.

There is no dilemma here.

Lol, none is better biko. Cheat na cheat, whether with married or single.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by rame18(f): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
You ain't giving her the kind of money she wants..dont date outside your leaugue

What league again?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by samlake(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Just follow your heart...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by linearity: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear

OP, at least you should do some research to cover all your based when manufacturing stories in order to attract traffic...

There is nothing like iPhone 7 64G.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

pls marry her as soon as possible
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by ECHICHE: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
It is possible that you no sabi Bleep or your joystick is small, that's why she secretly dated a married man with over-size joystick who also is a grand-master in sexing woman.

Work on yourself in your next relationship.

Note that you will hardly find any young girl nowadays without dating a married man secretly either for money or sexual satisfaction
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by lonelydora: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
bianconerriii:
Dear All,

Many thanks.

Na from smell of fart them dey know how poo dey taste! If she's not 'truly' ready to change in few weeks time, abort misson.

She may be on a mission to hit the last jackpot from the married man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Laomee: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:
this is why i dont trust girls that have too many uncles and daddies on their phone contactscheesy. U will ask a babe who dey hala her for phone and she will say dats my uncle... Another minute a second and third uncle will make a callcheesy. Ehn just one babe will have 80 uncles and 30 daddies on her phone contacts. U see her facebook friends all of them na old old mencheesy. Na waoh. I dey run frm such girls cos some of these old men dey use their destiny and if u happen to roll with such a girl d curse wey dey her body go enter ur bodycheesy.
Their popc dey part of Abraham's descendants
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baba you are considering and you haven’t taken action yet,she don mix pant water inside your vegetable soup.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
topedoski:

Brother That Love Na Scam
Break UP!!

Big scam. Sometimes the girls are just too vulnerable, too vulnerable, even the older ones, materialsm, watch self, the married men they run after highest na 20k, 30k,10k Them Dey give them. Nothing special, you the bf sacrifice more. Love na scam, Na HAPPINESS WIN AM
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Legendguy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
This issue is becoming rampant these days. Go to our universities you will see married men coming around to pick girl and these girls might HV boyfriends or fiancée
I pray I meet a girl that HV the fear of God to marry and not all these so called materialistic vultures parading around

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
highqueen come defend ur feminist friends & blast the op for being impatient man grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by AuroraB(f): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Quality20 post=73074970]u can still keep ur cool, she isn't gonna jilt u, since d men are already married. Maybe she is trying her fantasy out of sleeping with an old married man who can give as much as 500k or more for just a nyt. who [b]knows, d men might even bankroll ur wedding [/quot[/b]e]negodu evuls cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Slikbae: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Too much sense dey your head sha
Madmoizelle:
If twas a lady that posted this, y'all will advice her to forgive and "all men cheat" blablabla.. Nig, do the same cheesy, Besides, y'all ain't married, you can't personalize what ain't legally yours. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by Azam101: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
EricMason:
Bro Mission abort I repeat Abort abort!!!!
Hahahaha Bros u wicked oo! no second chance be that?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
dingbang:
You ain't giving her the kind of money she wants..dont date outside your leaugue
does d lady in question play in afghanistan league?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.