Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32744 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by bestpunterever: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria can't move forward if the reason for yoruba to vote buhari is because yoruba will gain more.

Nigeria can't move forward if the reason for ibo to vote Atiku is because Obi is from them.

Nigeria can't move forward if the reason for hausa to vote buhari is because is popular.

I rain an heavy curse on the generations of those that joined the three tribes together despite the fact that they knew that they were not compactible.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Amumaigwe: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
highbeekeys:

Fashola will be president someday. watch out. And I believe in him.

That will be over Tinubu's dead body.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Sgwin: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you like make buhari give all the south west all post in government and even if a yourba man becomes president in 2023 yourba people still a lazy people and most poor people after Hausa
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ridbell01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
RussianKGB:
Fashola playing tribal and ethnic politics. All he's interested in is what the Southwest stands to gain and not what favors the entire country. Yet these fools keep screaming one nigeria and non-negotiable unity. Funny enough i see no presidential future for the southwest in a long while to come.
I laugh in India in 19 years of democracy yoruba ruled for 8 years and vp for 3/years and by 2023 after Buhari we are jogging back to aso rock.. Your hatred can only win you poll on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by legibow: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ganduri:
only your section would vote Buhari there Yorubas who wont vote Buhari. Besides thats your own cup of tea. the rest of Nigeria has Atikulated.
u will leave to see, the next level....
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
欢迎老王过来广州玩,恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by greggng: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
RussianKGB:
Fashola playing tribal and ethnic politics. All he's interested in is what the Southwest stands to gain and not what favors the entire country. Yet these fools keep screaming one nigeria and non-negotiable unity. Funny enough i see no presidential future for the southwest in a long while to come.

He is being honest ...politics is a game of interest...only the igbos fail to take advantage of this . They put their eggs in one basket....when it breaks the start crying marginalisation. When atiku selected Peter obi the igbo jubiliated. So don't call fashola names for projecting his interest

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Rotimi47: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Come 2019, every tribe and region are going to vote for their interest and as such the southwest and Yorubas must vote to protect, preserve and promote her interest to the Full. We must vote as one because nobody will watch our back if we don't do it ourselves.

Past governments at the Federal level should be a case study.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola has said it all

Ibos are only supporting Atiku because they believe he will favor them I.e give them juicy position and choose their men for top positions

Otherwise how do one explain the change in tone of the ibos from "Biafra or death" after the last general election to Articulating obediently in just three short years.

So Let's talk about tribal politics and stop pretending.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by DonMekino(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Breaking!
(16/11/18) Buhari asks EFCC to account for recovered loot.

Breaking!
(19/11/18) Fire guts EFCC office, data room completely destroyed.

Next Level...����
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Someone should please wake this man up. Trust my sophisticated brothers/sisters from the West won't fall for this cheap crap.
I think you should be the one to wake up from your slumber. Southwest is APC and APC is Southwest. We are going to the NextLevel
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Carlyscales:

The simple question is:

1) Are we better of economically - personally & collectively - now than we were in 2015

2) is Buhari really in charge of his Govt n party or a set of clueless cabals running the show

3) Have PMB/PYO been able to assemble the best team irrespective of tribe, religion, party n gender in their cabinet to deliver on d job

4) Have they been able to deliver on all their promises. Or at least tried their best to deliver on all their 015 campaign promises

5) Have PMB/PYO done everything humanly possible to safeguard the lives n properties of nigerians in this first term

6) Have they by their actions n inactions been able to galvanise n unite all nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion n party

7) is this Fashola trash enough reason for a region in electing her leaders

cool Does PMB/PYO really deserve a second chance based on this their first tenure performance

9) based on PMB's performance in this first term. Does he really have d capacity to choose d right team to deliver in another term
One thing sure in this life is that either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

I simply submit that since nijja politicians switch parties for selfish reasons n ambition. Likewise let us d masses keep switching party n president in search of our collective goods until we get it right.

We keep giving every party n president a single term until we get the one that deserves a second term. That's patriotism period!!
exactly,until we get the one that deserve a second term.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
fashola like stressing himself. baba Yusuf can't loose 2019 election to atiku

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Roadto2019: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
No need to even campaign in the south west, how can we abandon Osinbajo for one Obi? When we are not mad
It should be how can you Tinubu Slaves abandon another slave for Obi. As for me,my family and Onikoko,our votes are for Atiku/Obi.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
imam07:
Xou are putting curse on your generation
I'm not yoruba
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by omoranmilowo: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola or what are they calling you, what did the southwest gain from you people apart from your personal gains?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by dairogus: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola should wake up from his slumber and speak for his family alone.better

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sgwin:
If you like make buhari give all the south west all post in government and even if a yourba man becomes president in 2023 yourba people still a lazy people and most poor people after Hausa
Where did you get your voodoo statistics from ?

Biafra stats, I guess cheesy

I guess it's our poverty that is making millions of other Nigerians pack like poorly packed tuna fish in big buses to come and hustle in our land then grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by RTSC: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
When fashola wants to run for office anytime in the future, he should come to the east with his two left legs and tell us why we should vote for him when he is not igbo.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Duru1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Islie:

The Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) says the South West has more to gain by re-electing President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Fashola, who was in Lagos on Tuesday for the inauguration of 5000 foot soldiers for the campaign of Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, said that the South West already had high stakes/appointments in the current administration.

He said that the promise of the Secretary to the Federal Government (SGF) slot by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is not enough for the South West to lose the positions it is currently occupying.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Chief Gbenga Daniel, the Director General of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, said that the position of the SGF would be given to the South West, if Atiku emerged as president in 2019.

“As a South West indigene, I will vote for the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket Westerner, because my people stand to gain more from it,” fashola said.

He said that the re-election of Buhari would guarantee that power would come to the South West in 2023.

“ The South West is presently occupying the position of the vice president. We have three sitting ministers and many different federal appointments from the present administration which we cannot afford to lose.,” he said.

The Minister explained that although the APC promised change In 2014, the party did not promise to do it in four years.

“The APC has done more in three years than 16 years of PDP administration, yet they say president Buhari is too slow.
“President Buhari is taking Nigeria to the next level. We are going to the Next Level.

“The 2019 presidential election is a choice between going back and moving forward to the next level and also a choice of whom Nigerians can trust with their money,” he said.

He noted that the APC-Buhari led administration has done more in three years with less money than the PDP with all the monies that accrued to the nation in 16 years.

“Buhari has inaugurated a structural infrastructure fund for road construction. N15 billion has been released for the continued construction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

“There is need for the progress to continue. Dubai was built with oil-money, Nigeria can be built with it too. The past administration squandered oil revenue.

“Federal Government is constructing at least one road in every state in Nigeria. We are also constructing houses in 34 States in Nigeria.

“We have collected 690 containers for the construction of 90 transmission stations and through our policy of mini grids, our markets now have uninterrupted power supply.

“In the last 3 years we have constructed 40 kilometres of roads per year. In 2015, the total number of roads completed nationwide was 80 kilometres. In 2016 after we took over, we completed , 274 kilometres of road, 478 kilometres in 2017 and 474 kilometers in 2018.

“Electric generation has moved from 4000 Megawatts that we met to 7000MW. That’s an increase of 3000MW, an average of 1000MW a year. We have started an IPP in 9 universities in Nigeria. We have accelerated the distribution of meters by outsourcing it to distributors,” he added.

NAN reports that at the event are Sen. Gbenga Ashafa, (Lagos East), former Deputy Governor of Lagos State Mrs Adejoke Adefulire and Mr Obafemi Hamzat, running mate to Lagos APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu among others.

https://www.independent.ng/fashola-gives-reasons-south-west-will-re-elect-buhari/amp/

L

This is another nonsensical cover up. The southwest will vote Buhari with or without this foolish 10-pointer as long as a Yari.ba is on the ticket with dumbass from Daura, Katsina State.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Yes politics is driven by interest....a man who loves to shed blood may also ask you to vote for a killer that way, there will be enough blood to shed......all na interest.
love this reply....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Sirjamo: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Roadto2019:

It should be how can you Tinubu Slaves abandon another slave for Obi. As for me,my family and Onikoko,our votes are for Atiku/Obi.
Shebi I am the one who want to be a slave? I did not send invitation to you to come and join me abi?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by myettiallah: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Fashola or what are they calling you, what did the southwest gain from you people apart from your personal gains?
Except you expect them to hand over cash gifts to people on the street, which isn't possible.

This government has provided some major infrastructural facilities for the SW people and many are still in the pipeline.

infrastructure like rail and road projects which benefits will last longer than the current administration.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
If everything is going to be base on tribe then Nigeria need the regional system of government.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Roadto2019: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Shebi I am the one who want to be a slave? I did not send invitation to you to come and join me abi?
Tarh. Sha change it to Tinubu's slaves.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by python2gbera: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Would you think SW has had all its states an APC state for nothing? THINK!. Who else is as stupid as Osu people. God punish Obi and all Atiku peasants.

-python2

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Roger3D(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
adadike:
Fashola is right. power will shift to south west come 2023 but Fashola also forget to tell us how many south Westerners will survive another four years of Buhari. In Buhari's first tenure which he termed 'change' we are called the poverty headquarters of d world. This next level, even I will flee this country.
Good riddance, Nigeria can do without bad rubbish as you. Jubril till 2023

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 0monnak0da: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obi ko Orogbo ni

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola you dont need to tell us what to do an. Atiku Obi & Ipob are just foolling there self.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola had earlier asked the people of south West to vote buhari so that they may have the opportunity of producing the next president, people let loose their anger and venom calling for the man's head, asking why should he ever mention a thing like that. But Gbenga Daniel Asked the same people to vote Atiku so that they may get SGF position, the same people that called for fashola's head kept mom as if nothing was said. Everything about it was normal and no crime was committed. So I ask, does committing offence suit some people while others should never think of it?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.