Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65275 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
The Sudanese cow must go back to Sudan...we don't want him again in Daura.....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Friend01:

You can't openly lie against somebody and be expected to be left alone.
No ways
We will continue to terrorize you with the truth and we will never stop bursting your lies.
It seems you don't use your head go reasoning. Check all my comments in this post and try to understand before copying and pasting another man opinion
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I am disappointed in Atiku

is this how he hopes to win an election?

by making a complete ridicule of his own intelligence just to steer up his base

I thought he once promised to stay on the real issues that affect Nigerians not some conspiracy theory.

Who your disappointments help?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by GistFullGround: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please next President Atiku, I sincerely believe there is a secret that is being hidden by the cabal.

If you know something, say something. Nigeria is bigger than any one individual.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Enice(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
pdp throwing the first darts. pray tell, is this issue based? ghr
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
That is not a true question because it is based on the judgment of an emotionally unstable man who is famous for spilling gibberish.

You are suffering from political iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Biingoo: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Katier00:
Am not a fan of Buhari o but only a man that lack wisdom would believe that cloned story
You already lack wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by chiedozie198100: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
A President of over 200Million people cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known him to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

Atiku, while you are at your foolishness.... address this issue below!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

try another trick.

this one did not work.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by hisexcellency34: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abi ooo. Especially from a jobless citizen who has no PVC

OyiboOyibo:

Who your disappointments help?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by kitaatita: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
If this is the direction of Atiku's campaign, then his presidential ambition is dead on arrival. This shows the level of his intellect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
They think Atiku went to Dubai to play? He has all his facts and will begin to bring them out now that campaign has started. APC think only them can play dirty. They have met their match

What match? Before now I had a modicum of respect for Atiku because I assumed he had turned all he looted into business success which of course indicate talent. Now he is opening his mouth he appears a distinctly unintelligent and limited person who probably did well delegating effectively.

Look, Tinubu, Osinbajo and the many cerebral leaders in the APC will finish Atiku if he will continue to make dumb statements and tout unpopular policies. APC should merely leave PMB photographer to tackle Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Stop giving us the stupid statement by Senator Ajayi Boroffice. He is an APC member and will naturally support Buhari or Jubril

I expected you to come up with this lame quote(reply) knowing most you are too lazy to back up your lies with scientific facts.
Prove us wrong if it scientifically possible to clone a 75 years old man within a short period; not with this your lame and used nonsensical hatred filled hogwash you shamelessly spread around.

if I were you, I would shamefully retract my statements and apologize for misleading the public on public document like Nairaland, but I know you won't do it knowing your precedent for ad hominem.

In any case, be rest assured we will keep bursting your lies any day we come across one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by jadams: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Emmyginger:
this is jst very funny. ..d president of a country cloned?

I tire for this PD-pigs ooo .
clone indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
kitaatita:
If this is the direction of Atiku's campaign, then his presidential ambition is dead on arrival. This show a the level of his intellect

Indeed.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by olajide8(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
How in heaven name would a candidate be asking if a human being is cloned - this is the height of ignorance - they can clone organs- if they say fetus okay, maybe- but a human being not a baby a full grown man- haba naaa

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
If the Northern politicians then can drill a pipeline all the way from Bayelsa to Kaduna state many miles away from South South which has no link of oil or even the entire Northern States ......just to have an oil well in the north ......,...
Then I have a better reason to believe in what Northern cabals can do just to retain power

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Emilect12: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
the zoo information minister told the zoological republic, that boko haram has been technically defeated. true or false?
my advice to the zoological misinformed indoctrinated youths is to learn how to think outside the box.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by IbrahimDamola: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku is not saying that Jibril is a clone or double of buhari. He is only telling the presidency to address the matter.

You have ignored yet it keeps burning like wild fire and more people are getting to believe it everyday with different pictures of different booharii with different height and ear-shapes as supportive evidence.

Address the issue, it is now in the front bunner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by cjscon(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
yerokunphilips:
It is only cloned mind ,that will believed this cloned story from a cloned mind .
watch G. I. Joes retaliation, if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

It seems you don't use your head go reasoning. Check all my comments in this post and try to understand before copying and pasting another man opinion

So I should copy and pasted your opinion ba?

It is not an opinion oga. He stated scientific facts which we expect any learned critic to look through to see if what he has asserted are unscientific, but as usual intellectual weaklings resort to attacking the messenger instead of the message.

Even he is an opposition show us scientifically if he erred.
It is as simples as ABC.

And again if what he said, I mean what I copied is wrong, point it out with a strong scientific counter proof otherwise forever remain silent as far as this issue is concern.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by jadams: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

so you mean if the cloning allegation turns out to be true, you will vote for a Sudanese as your president?

Do you even know the meaning of cloning ?
what's your argument ?
is he a Sudanese or a clone ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Okwyjesus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
yerokunphilips:
It is only cloned mind ,that will believed this cloned story from a cloned mind .

In case you are just waking from sleep. It had happen before in history and am not surprise if it happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Atiku007: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let them say.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by edupedia: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nwodosis:
Atiku is now an IPOBain, where are the idiotic pigs of Buhari?
Why can't Buhari address the Nation and put an end to all these? Is addressing the Nation as difficult as getting attestation letter from WAEC?

"Atiku and co are now so desperate they are unbelievably talking about Buhari being cloned���
The results of the latest elections where Saraki lost , the defections in Kano from PDP to APCand the way Buhari was received in Maiduguri have shown they have no hope at all
They are now all out raising what they themselves know as irrelevancies....next is to attack INEC and IGP cause they are used to winning by rigging only...
Since they now know it will be impossible to rig the next election they are going to do everything to disrupt lives in Nigeria
The battle for the soul of this country will take place between now and middle of February...PDP will do everything dirty to ensure the presidential election does not take place....watch out...."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by la1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tthe presidency and the party should not and must not dignify such with any kind of response,. any fool and his brethren who believe in this clone/impostor/replacement/body double/ stunts man/face off/face on/ thespian/ issue is entitled to continue in their delusions.

atiku has just alienated a good portion of his intelligentia support base.

will he goto his hometown in adamawa and tell them that mai-gaskia is a clone from sudan? i'll love to watch that happen.

remember when PEJ made the "brain dead" and "born throway" reference regarding PMB and children of northern birth respectively?.. how did that work out?

There are 4 religions in Nigeria, christian, muslim animist and BUHARI...in february , nigerians will come face to face with the realisation that an individual can indeed be bigger than the first 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Emilect12: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
the professor who claim to have Phd, i don't think he has the ability to reason. because science upgrade by reasoning everyday.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Oblang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nwodosis:

grin Nobody is talking of cloning unless you don't know the meaning of cloning. What is being said is that the person in Aso Rock is not Buhari but his look alike from Sudan!

That lookalike must be an identical twin brother of Buhari because only identical twins can so much lookalike...
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
jadams:

Do you even know the meaning of cloning ?
what's your argument ?
is he a Sudanese or a clone ?
The word clone has many meaning but zombie love only of it meaning

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
naijjaman:

I disagree. Certain rumours shouldn't be dismissed with silence

If someone goes around and start telling people that you are a thief, what do you do?

Stay silent like you are suggesting and next, there will be tires on your neck.

Gerrit? cool

That's not the case here bro & you need to realize that this Jibril nonsense lacks merits. It's considered as mere distraction coz a look alike will not fool staunch political enemies of Buhari.

Do you mean to say that Jibril was flown to London, living in Abuja House in London, receiving dignitaries & politicians during the recuperation period?

Do you mean to say it's Jibril flying in & out of 9ja, to china, summit in France to mention but a few?

Guy, no make me vex o - forget cloning forget look alike, na Buhari dey Aso rock....wallahi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by muffyt05: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nwodosis:
Atiku is now an IPOBain, where are the idiotic pigs of Buhari?
Why can't Buhari address the Nation and put an end to all these? Is addressing the Nation as difficult as getting an attestation letter from WAEC?

Kindly answer this question, what response would you give to a lunatic who calls you a mad man?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by IkennaDavid1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
And I thought some people here were intelligent..

Atiku never said Buhari was cloned neither did he accuse the president of having a body double, he only stated that the presidency should be focused on clearing the air and addressing the issues surrounding the FAKE BUHARI story instead of wasting their time and resources to fight him...

Poor IQ fellows everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Oblang(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
JPENG:
He should better talk now so that all doubt can be erased.. Am i the only one that supports Apc and then later changed my mind as a result of some funny fact revealed lately about this so-called Jiubril?

Liar...if this jubril issue affects ur decision in whichever way, then u need a brain transplant...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.