Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37554 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

On a serious note, learn to articulate your point without vulgarity. It's an online forum where we all are entitled to our opinions.
And your opinion still doesn't make sense. Sleep over it and post better threads
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
And u r sure the next nigga would be any better??

As long as they don't take undue advantage if You,no problem but wettin you gain if every guy you date keeps drilling and dumping u?

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:58am On Dec 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:

And your opinion still doesn't make sense. Sleep over it and post better threads

By now you should understand that no matter how foolish an opinion is, it gives you no right to curse. Be guarded. Have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 2:58am On Dec 17, 2018
LADIES, ACCORDING TO MOST COMMENTS SO FAR, YOU CAN WITNESS THAT MOST GUYS ARE SELFISH BASTARDS AND ARE OUT TO USE Y'ALL !

THEY WANT TO EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT !
A CASE OF "WHY BUY THE COW WHEN YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE "

WISE UP !

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 3:02am On Dec 17, 2018
ArmedRobber:
from the reply of girls that kicked against this you can easily predict their age maybe 18 to 24 years of age. dating to them is like a fantasy. if you re a girl of 26/27 ready to settle down for marriage you wont waste a whole year with a guy who is not planning to settle down.
rather people who agree with this,, don’t know the efforts put in growing a loving relationship thinking it’s easy to let it go just like that, do u think it’s easy getting a lady or man who gets you, n loves you. U all should stop encouraging women to date to marry!! That’s what put a lot of women in problems they r now.

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

As long as they don't take undue advantage if You,no problem but wettin you gain if every guy you date keeps drilling and dumping u?
n why do u think relationships r only about sex? R u a baby?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 3:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

By now you should understand that no matter how foolish an opinion is, it gives you no right to curse. Be guarded. Have a good night rest.
Oga go and do more research before coming here to mislead people.
See these gullible ladies commenting thank you, anything happen to their good relationships cos of your crappy advice, you'll be nowhere to be found.
Get conscience abeg. You think relationship and marriage work that way.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
n why do u think relationships r only about sex? R u a baby?
Do you have issues with simple comprehension? Sorry I can't help you in this area.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Do you have issues with simple comprehension? Sorry I can't help you in this area.
it’s a simple question,, don’t use this to avoid it.. all ur points r sex sex sex!! Is sex the only thing in a relationship, again I ask, r u a baby How old r you by the way? Lol

Anyone actually thinking of taking this advise is dumber than u

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
LADIES, ACCORDING TO MOST COMMENTS SO FAR, YOU CAN WITNESS THAT MOST GUYS ARE SELFISH BASTARDS AND ARE OUT TO USE Y'ALL !

THEY WANT TO EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT !
A CASE OF "WHY BUY THE COW WHEN YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE "

WISE UP !

SAY NO TO PREMARITAL SEX!

educate men on how exactly we use women.

because I know females aren't tissue papers.

thanks
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 3:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
rather people who agree with this,, don’t know the efforts put in growing a loving relationship thinking it’s easy to let it go just like that, do u think it’s easy getting a lady or man who gets you, n loves you. U all should stop encouraging women to date to marry!! That’s what put a lot of women in problems they r now.
WAKE UP TO REALITY !

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MEN!

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 3:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
WAKE UP TO REALITY !

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MEN!
lwkmd , listen ladies if u happy stay in ur relationship, these people don’t give a damn about u in real life, ur man does.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 3:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
lwkmd , listen ladies if u happy stay in ur relationship, these people don’t give a damn about u in real life, ur man does.
Well, happy STAYING then !

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by AreaFada2: 3:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
So you mean a guy who just doesn't want to marry should not date at all? shocked shocked shocked
The world is changing and choices change with it. Some people will not marry. 100 years ago, you'd not be allowed to see your future wife alone. There had to be a chaperone. Now boys and girls can sample tens of bfs/gfs if they wish before picking one. There was no dating, let alone for a year. That's how much things have changed

Someone reading what you wrote now in 50 years would think you are writing from the era of Nebuchadnezzar. grin cheesy

If Nigerian economy seriously improves and most women do not rely on men to survive and society's perception changes, some women too will never marry.

We should start accepting what the future will bring NOT some hypocritical moralisation. Whizkid, Flavour, Davido and others are already showing us what to expect in the years ahead.

The reason we have so many people killing their spouses and divorces everywhere is that MANY people, male & female, were never cut out to be husbands or wives. But they still marry to tick the box. And fail miserably. Is it not better to "kukuma" not marry knowing you'll be a gargantuan disaster in marriage? shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Shugavee:
it’s a simple question,, don’t use this to avoid it.. all ur points r sex sex sex!! Is sex the only thing in a relationship, again I ask, r u a baby How old r you by the way? Lol

Anyone actually thinking of taking this advise is dumber than u

i honestly understand your quest to justify the fact that you are terribly damaged by your present guy and leaving him after all the sacrifice you have made is tantamount to suicide for you. I honestly understand your plight but leave this advise for the younger ladies who are still growing and have not found themselves in your situation ok.

Pray hard that this guy eventually put a ring on it and dont try justifying your point with lies cos i can see through your posts how hard you are trying to justify your situation.

It is only an advise and you dont have to take it but please stop condemning it.

Have a good night rest my lady

7 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:32am On Dec 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

So you mean a guy who just doesn't want to marry should not date at all? shocked shocked shocked
The world is changing and choices change with it. Some people will not marry. 100 years ago, you'd not be allowed to see your future wife alone. There had to be a chaperone. Now boys and girls can sample tens of bfs/gfs if they wish before picking one. . There was no dating, let alone for a year. That's how much things have changed

Someone reading what you wrote now in 50 years would think you are writing from the era of Nebuchadnezzar. grin cheesy

If Nigerian economy seriously improves and most women do not rely on men to survive and society's perception changes, some women too will never marry.

We should start accepting what the future will bring NOT some hypocritical moralisation. Whizkid, Flavour, Davido and others are already showing us what to expect in the years ahead.

The reason we have so many people killing their spouses and divorces everywhere is that MANY people, male & female, were never caught out to be husbands or wives. But they still marry to tick the box. And fail miserably. Is it not better to "kukuma" not marry knowing you'll be a gargantuan disaster in marriage? shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol see me see wahala.this is an advise and not every lady will take it. Some ladies want to be used as long as they get something in return and such girls are everywhere so why the fuss? the advise is for reasonable young ladies who are not interested in being used as toys and not for every young lady out there so calm your nerves bro.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by missyblissy: 3:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

No need playing smart. Nobody knows it all.

The advise will not increase the body count if premarital sex is avoided.

It's not rocket science. A lady waits till she feels she is ready for marriage then she tries out a relationship and ofcourse asexual one then if after one year the guy is not even discussing the possibility of settling down with her, she simply moves on.

It sounds very foolish but it will save her a lot.

As for your last line...i prefer to keep mum over that cos whether im single or married,it adds or removes nothing from you so just face front.

It wont increase the body count if the lady has principles and respect for herself.

Op its a wonderful advice but the indomine generation and some slay queens with foolish thinking will not accept it at all.

Ladies, know this, sex can never and will never keep a man no matter how skilled you think you are in bed. I learn a lot from my experience and from people's experiences.

I was dated a guy for years he never mentioned anything about our future, whenever i asked he will change the topic or say something not realistic. I met another guy that pestered me for months i tried all i could to chase him away but he was persistent. Since am a believer of dating one guy at a time. I went home prayed and thought long and heard. I asked my bf where are we heading this relationship, dame silly, unserious and excuses. I ended the relationship and started dating the guy, 6months into the relationship, i got engaged, 3 months later, we were married.

He is indeed Godsent for me!!!! He is everything and more i want my man to be. He treats me like his Queen, and He is my King!!!!! I thank God everyday for this decision else na so i for miss the love of my life.

Ladies, make hay when the sun shines.... Call your bfs today and ask him about your future with him. Base on his response you will know what to do. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD THIS TIME, NOT YOUR HEART OR PUSSY!!!!! wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 3:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Kai. I wan meet this OP and bash his brains with a baseball bat.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:48am On Dec 17, 2018
missyblissy:

It wont increase the body count if the lady has principles and respect for herself.

Op its a wonderful advice but the indomine generation and some slay queens with foolish thinking will not accept it at all.

Ladies, know this, sex can never and will never keep a man no matter how skilled you think you are in bed. I learn a lot from my experience and from people's experiences.

I was dated a guy for years he never mentioned anything about our future, whenever i asked he will change the topic or say something not realistic. I met another guy that pestered me for months i tried all i could to chase him away but he was persistent. Since am a believer of dating one guy at a time. I went home prayed and thought long and heard. I asked my bf where are we heading this relationship, dame silly, unserious and excuses. I ended the relationship and started dating the guy, 6months into the relationship, i got engaged, 3 months later, we were married.

He is indeed Godsent for me!!!! He is everything and more i want my man to be. He treats me like his Queen, and He is my King!!!!! I thank God everyday for this decision else na so i for miss the love of my life.

Ladies, make hay when the sun shines.... Call your bfs today and ask him about your future with him. Base on his response you will know what to do. THINK WITH YOUR HEAD THIS TIME, NOT YOUR HEART OR PUSSY!!!!! wink

Coming from a mature lady and from vivid experience. Good one sis and i wish you success in your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by AreaFada2: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

lol see me see wahala.this is an advise and not every lady will take it. Some ladies want to be used as long as they get something in return and such girls are everywhere so why the fuss? the advise is for reasonable young ladies who are not interested in being used as toys and not for every young lady out there so calm your nerves bro.
Used?

So a guy who sponsors a girl through university, his reward being 25 minutes to 1 hour of sex (which the lady enjoys more by the way, possibly with multiple orgasms), pays her rent, recharge card, transportation costs and pocket money, without any guarantee the girl is not dating others guys simultaneously or that she will marry him, is not being used by the girl, bah?

Dude stop try to cast ladies as mere passive beings who are always victims. Most of those girls "being used" know what they are doing.

If you doubt it, count how many single Nollywood ladies have mansions and businesses AND count single males who do.
Same applies at the lower level. Nollywood girls playing in a bigger league is a more visible indication.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Youngpo413: 3:53am On Dec 17, 2018
You failed to realise that in a bid to sound morally upright, you ended up entangling yourself in the web of immorality you were kicking against. Will dumping men after a year get them married? Is it easy to go from one man to the other in a no sex relationship? Try to be realistic. How do you do no-sex, claim to love the man and in no time, you're dumping him for another?

Someone gave me this your advice when I broke up with my ex; my bf came around, been 2yrs now, he's a good guy; hard working, focused, principled, supports my dream, inspires me, but I know we're not ready for marriage. Save the morality message, I'll gladly give him myself and wait than any other man that comes for marriage. Should I now dump him because Toks thinks I'm wasting my time? Heck no! I'm happy where I am.
You are 'DICKMATIZED' sis
I know that feeling,its not your fault.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ibietela2(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.

Are you married?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 3:59am On Dec 17, 2018
ibietela2:

Are you married?

ki lo pa iya ijebu?

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by dyydxx: 4:07am On Dec 17, 2018
This advice na sense knowledge doomed to failure.

Just follow your heart when it comes to relationship matters. There is no one size fits all for matters of love.

Be prayerful, shine your eyes and follow your heart. Every case is different
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shollay20(m): 4:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by femi4: 4:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
I guess this makes sense.
I guess Linda inspired this
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2018
sanpipita:
Lol this op is probably a teen, there's no manual to get married, just find someone you feel its compatible, sex is secondary to any relationship that leads to marriage

He's not a teen. He's in his late twenties or thirties.

Toks mean to tell us that ladies are being used as if the sex wasn't consensual... Emphasize only on sex as if sex is the only thing ladies offer or have to offer in a relationship.

Besides, Every relationship mustn't lead to marriage. Hence I can say that most of the ladies agreeing with this dumb post are desperate ladies who have no respect for themselves.

This is one of the reasons men should set standards before getting married, a burdensome and poor lady shouldn't come and enslave you.

The funny thing here is that toks2008 isn't married yet he has turned himself into a self acclaimed marriage counselor. I wonder why any sensible lady will want to marry an archaic and dumb man like toks.

E dey pain me for am

E pain me because I think say he get sense
Las Las him brain dey empty ✌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Well, happy STAYING then !

I'm highly disappointed in you

So when are you getting married since that's your last bus stop
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Davindal(m): 5:01am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy
Oga Tine God Investment a.k.a Tine Investment. Where is our money? You came here 2 to 3 years ago to sweet talk us into investing in that fraudulent company. And when a few of us did, you and your cohorts disappeared.

Well, I haven't created time for you. When I do, you will have yourself to blame. I will shoot your balls.

Surprise how I still keep track of you? Never, mind. I have your data. It is a matter of time, you will pay with your miserable fraudulent life.

Since you have chosen fraud as a career. Don't worry. You will be taken out... Bastard. My #1m can't just go like that.

Incase, you don't know. others are trailing you also.

How could the so called bonds we bought through you reach the investment maturity, and now...almost a year after, we have yet to get neither the profits (dividends), nor our investment capitals back,huh?

Well, to be clear. Last time I spied on your location. You were around Imo and Abia axis. Although, I didn't go further in wanting to pin-point your exact abode or location within these two axes, because, I wasn't disposed enough due to my force career.

I promise to take you bastard of a criminal out when ample time comes for you.

Maybe, in your next life. You will have learnt never to mess up with highly tech-savvy, brutally trained mask-man mafia in the force.

Idiot. Here you are claiming nonsensical advice guru. An unsuspecting individual might fall cheaply to your numerous scam mechanisms. Time will tell on how longer you live. unless I meet Jesus the way Saul in the Bible did, and was converted. Until then...you must be taken out.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by solutionmi: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Everyone is a Prof when it comes to relationship talking from personal experiences or from reality around them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.