Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (70968 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by mollymotion(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
and what is the moral lesson
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by danot1030: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Most of these ladies are gluttons, when they go out with a guy they will fix their greedy eyes on what the guy will not dare buy for himself and what they themselves don't eat in their homes, just one date they want to send the guy back to his village with empty pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by bluefilm: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
So what should we do now?

We should drink chicken?

or we should inhale beef?

Nonsense angry

Absolute nonsense, aswear.

Is the bîtch happy because she's with a wussy boy or what?

For me, if you like order chicken, if you like order ostrich, dat one na your bizness.

All I know be say, when the time to pay comes, hope say you hol' your own moni o?!

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by legibow: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
what as dis thought us now... sobi should go out not boxed up too...
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
And many many more considerate ladies out there. winkGuys, know what you respect and make yourself respectable. Then go for her
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by omoteacher(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

No need for one to be on Twitter cos everything there will still be push to NL.... NL moderators pls always push educative news to the front page and not tr*cy news.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Johnson5258: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Great girl.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
The lady is considerate... and meant well for the guy (boy)... but there's more to relationship than this first test that was carried out in the restaurant.

Anyway, wetin consign me sef?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by HasaqFriendly(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
MariaLavina:
If she's that responsible, he wouldn't have to beg. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing?
。she never asked him to beg her nah..d guy just one clear her before plate go full ground for dat guy front for d eatry kitchen。。bu then watsup with her own purse too
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by AreaFada2: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK. But the way most girls form you think they do not date broke guys.
Fact is most are broke and date even "broker" guys.

And the guy Na gentleman to admit instead of running away without paying. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Daeylar(f): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
She can't order chicken? sad
But at least the boy took her to somewhere he could afford and told her what he could pay for. Not those broke guys who take girls to restaurants they can't afford and watch her order something he can't pay for.. Then start causing drama when it's time to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
HasaqFriendly:
。she never asked him to beg her nah..d guy just one clear her before plate go full ground for dat guy front for d eatry kitchen。。bu then watsup with her own purse too
I just find the girls egoistic display disturbing. Why downplay a guy just to appear considerate?.

This boy begged? seriously? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
She's nice and in love if not .....

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why should he beg on top his own money? This is sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol... The guy has been friend zoned for d fact she called him Boy plus laughed at him.

I will order that chicken o but I'll also ask him to order... It only takes a swipe of card to settle the bill ryt? tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Segzay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Lol. It's good to be real. Just be yourself and you will see things getting easy for you. That time you are using to calculate how to get something faked can be used to think something else that's productive.

Almost samething happened to me yesterday. Sitted beside me was a fine and endowed lady, all of a sudden she started shouting "cockroach" It's a small cockroach that flew to her side. I helped her in killing it and while doing so, I told her "it's not cockroach but 'smallcroach" cos this one cannot cockk. She was just laughing and was like you are damn funny. We exchanged nos at the end anyway. Saw her missed call today but ain't calling her cos ain't gat no time for fornication.

Just be yourself and you will find life simple and easy.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got an s8 screen for just 55k. Call or whatsapp 09090287555.
Why did you exchanged numbers?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by itiswellandwell: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Segzay:

We did cos she values me and wants to keep in touch.
She was even the one who requested for my no. For her to have called today again rings a bell.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by owowa145(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
MariaLavina:
If she's that responsible, he wouldn't have to beg. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing?

Very disturbing, but what do I know
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Fierce11: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
MariaLavina:
Exactly my thought..
That was a silly "mistake".

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by zolajpower: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
NwaAmaikpe!!!

shocked

The great nwamaipke is on a sabbatical.

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by lordswill03: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:
grin so what where you expecting cool goat meat with cow legs and chicken wings tongue turkey laps undecided grow up lady and learn how to support your man

We Don get verified Nigerian Adsense with 96 dollars 96 dollars for sale

WTF; dude you obviously didn't read that post!
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by theapeman4: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
enunlewa:
Nigerian lady reveals what a guy did to her after she went on a date with him. When they got to the location for them to have nice time, he was begging the lady not to order for chicken instead she should order for beef because he don't have much money on him.

Read her post below!

So i went on a date with this boy, and he started begging me not to order chicken on my rice , that I should order just beef, cos he wasn't boxed up.

This actually made me like him more, I laughed my ass out....it was quite funny.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-took-a-lady-on-a-date-without-having-much-money-see-what-happened-next

Cc; Lalasticlala
stvpid woman angry

Why can't you use your money and order for the chicken!

Naija women are very useless set of creatures

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Bamz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
MariaLavina:

I agree with you. I'm even more bothered that she had to disclose the deets of their dates. That's a deal breaker with any chic, even if it's DJ Cuppy. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by dokyOloye: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
So what should we do now?

We should drink chicken?

or we should inhale beef?

Nonsense angry
I no know ooo.
Thought she even offered to pay.

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na lie jooo
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Ubdavis(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Must u say it? , its an indication that u were not comfortable with his straightforwardness..

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Glink2018:
The lady is considerate... and meant well for the guy (boy)... but there's more to relationship than this first test that was carried out in the restaurant.

Anyway, wetin consign me sef?

Considerate?

On top of which pesin moni?

Some of you men sef. embarassed

The way una dey reason at times eh...

Tufiakwa sad
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by don4real18(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
He "begged" you... The guy is a disgrace.
If he couldn't afford it, he should have just told her. Why beg? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by franchasng: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Twitter Stories: inspired by Alhj. Liar Mohammed, the Lynus of our time angry

Note: Twitter stories are lies created by professional social media liars and story tellers, it takes years of practice and retraining to perfect, please don't try this at home, at office or at school! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by RedboneSmith(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
LOL. She's nice. I like her.

However, if I can't afford to buy a girl chicken to go with her rice, I ain't asking her out on a date. I'll kuku stay my broke ass home and watch old movies on my laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by don4real18(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Segzay:

You dey mind the guy
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by UrVilagePple: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Honest guy......Understanding babe
#lobatan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.