Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (70967 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by dederocs(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2018
The more of such girls we generate in Naija,the more respect guys will have for girls.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Rexnegro:

as much as I agree with you , next time use few . most girls are by default just stupid
gringrin

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by itiswellandwell: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2018
propsvila:
Are you in computer Village?
No. Am at abule egba. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2018
dederocs:
The more of such girls we generate in Naija,the more respect guys will have for girls.
Exactly, But reverse is the case cheesycheesy
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Giba(f): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2018
That boy is so lucky he met a babe who understands shaa...some of us do not av tym for drama mbok
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by otabaotaba: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Just finished reading the Twitter comments now let me see what my nairalanders brothers has to say before I say my own, ok now my point is

1. Remove those make ups from that girl then keep the result.
1. Calling the guy a BOY is very offensive
Chaiii mb don finish
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Greatzeus(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Chorus (Joe):
I need a girl who can ride with me,never be tired of me that's the girl for me,I need a girl who can ride with me never be tired of me,I need a girl like you.
Verse 1(Jadakiss):
I need a girl that looks good,cooks good
Who don't listen to rap but she knows when the Hood's good.........
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by itiswellandwell: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
not everything is about sex. You never can tell where the friendship will lead. There is a history of women who have helped men who even felt they needed no help to get elsewhere and all that was just for being friends. Call her back, just be a friend. You already have a boundary so you can handle yourself.

Will do so. Thanks sir.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by after4: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
My man, no offense taken. Even the Queen of england can't speak my language so why should I be so worried to learn her own perfectly

xcelentattitude:

No offense bro, but it's 'rare' not 'rear'

#CommentReadersAssociation

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Charx122: 1:17am On May 02, 2021
If she's that responsible, he wouldn't have to beg. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing?

She just wanted to eat the little boys money Sha!!! Hungry lady...
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Miltonbit(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2021
Can you help me with her contact? I got alit of time to mingle
itiswellandwell:
Lol. It's good to be real. Just be yourself and you will see things getting easy for you. That time you are using to calculate how to get something faked can be used to think something else that's productive.

Almost samething happened to me yesterday. Sitted beside me was a fine and endowed lady, all of a sudden she started shouting "cockroach" It's a small cockroach that flew to her side. I helped her in killing it and while doing so, I told her "it's not cockroach but 'smallcroach" cos this one cannot cockk. She was just laughing and was like you are damn funny. We exchanged nos at the end anyway. Saw her missed call today but ain't calling her cos ain't gat no time for fornication.

Just be yourself and you will find life simple and easy.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got an s8 screen for just 55k. Call or whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Dncl2021: 6:24am On May 02, 2021
So what should we do now?

We should drink chicken?

or we should inhale beef?

Nonsense angry

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.