Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (70963 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by princenaira(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
So you would have ordered a life chicken abi?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
The guy has sense to not embarrass himself and her by claiming to be what he's not. Years from now, they'll both laugh and joke while remembering their first date.

But babe use style dey market herself sha. Why bring it to Twitter?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by xcelentattitude(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
after4:
Hold that guy, he is a honest and frank dude, very rear to find

No offense bro, but it's 'rare' not 'rear'

#CommentReadersAssociation
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by geezynoni: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
So what should we do now?

We should drink chicken?

or we should inhale beef?

Nonsense angry
go on a date without money
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Maybe the person below me has something to say

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
For Ghana beef cost pass chicken.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Ugosample(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol... The guy has been friend zoned for d fact she called him Boy plus laughed at him.

I will order that chicken o but I'll also ask him to order... It only takes a swipe of card to settle the bill ryt? tongue

I know Awka-etiti very well
Is that where you are really from?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lolz, he was being honest.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by LINTUNE(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

We should drink chicken?

Nonsense angry
I tire

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Daslenan: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eheen! Make we con start to dey fly?
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ugosample:

I know Awka-etiti very well
Is that where you are really from?
Yes I am
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Diso60090(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
publicenemy:
A classy lady would order chicken and pay for everything including the guys food... And tell him to chill.
Lazy youth spot
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Sgbate(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

We should drink chicken?

Nonsense angry
chai, its been long i laughed so hard to a comment here, OMG nairaland pipu sha cheesy
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by ynglukas(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
adelacuna:
I need a lady like this ooo, who is available but just know that mine won't be beef but kpomo
you got me lmao grin
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by obynno7(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
so we should fry beans abi
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Bigcake: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

We should drink chicken?

Nonsense angry

As for me, I think it is even safe to say God punish the Mod that brought it to front page.

What else?

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by adelacuna(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
ynglukas:

you got me lmao grin
As I no get money for beef nko she had better manage Kpomo with time I will buy her chicken
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nuelonyi: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
MariaLavina:
If she's that responsible, he wouldn't have to beg. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing?
bruh most ladies are found of make such mistakes, calling a full grown man a "boy".

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Lol. It's good to be real. Just be yourself and you will see things getting easy for you. That time you are using to calculate how to get something faked can be used to think something else that's productive.

Almost samething happened to me yesterday. Sitted beside me was a fine and endowed lady, all of a sudden she started shouting "cockroach" It's a small cockroach that flew to her side. I helped her in killing it and while doing so, I told her "it's not cockroach but 'smallcroach" cos this one cannot cockk. She was just laughing and was like you are damn funny. We exchanged nos at the end anyway. Saw her missed call today but ain't calling her cos ain't gat no time for fornication.

Just be yourself and you will find life simple and easy.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got an s8 screen for just 55k. Call or whatsapp 09090287555.
not everything is about sex. You never can tell where the friendship will lead. There is a history of women who have helped men who even felt they needed no help to get elsewhere and all that was just for being friends. Call her back, just be a friend. You already have a boundary so you can handle yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Rexnegro(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. Some girls get sense sha...
as much as I agree with you , next time use few . most girls are by default just stupid .

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Glink2018(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
bluefilm:

Considerate?

On top of which pesin moni?

Some of you men sef. embarassed

The way una dry reason at times eh...

Tufiakwa sad

Abeg , no vex...
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Ajeyo(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2018
This same thing happened between my girlfriend and I in 1997,We got married in 2000.By January 15Th,We will be 19 Years as husband and wife.We laugh heartily when we remember the incident in Obanikoro area in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by ultimate77(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2018
MariaLavina:
If she's that responsible, he wouldn't have to beg. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing?

You are not alone here bro. I find the "boy" thing very offensive. That's how my useless x will be calling me "boy" when reporting to her useless friend about an issue she feels i did wrong. Small girl o. Girls can be stupid though.
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by lielbree: 1:57am On Dec 22, 2018
MariaLavina:
Any one who can't afford a piece of chicken is a boy who has no business looking for someone to date!

I can't believe no one realises that.... this generation cry
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Idowumanuel(m): 2:23am On Dec 22, 2018
. All these indomie kids why refer to a man as a boy? am I the only one that finds that disturbing? [/quote]

Me too

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian girls and Nigerian Police sef

Behaving as if you are owing them money

2 Likes

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Came4apost(m): 3:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol poverty na bastard ... Money can get you girls easily.. Just ask about her hair.. U go discuss... Do like say you no get money for her.. And tell her she should chill for like a week say you go send her money... On the 5th day send her just 4k and don't make it 5 .. So she will not think u have plenty .. Repeat again for cloth.. And don't ask her out at all.. She will think about you for the next 2 months.. Then if you like all the Intel you gather about her by constant communication .. Go for the kill, if not leave her alone..

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Came4apost(m): 3:43am On Dec 22, 2018
This is not a trick.. This is for Good guys trying to get a good girl.. This is how to know if you can love someone
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by justmykel(m): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2018
MariaLavina:
Of course not!
It really is!
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by sirusX(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2018
MariaLavina:

If he came in a Benz and had heavy pockets....I don't think she would refer to him as a boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by Awaja(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Akuko ifo,
Re: Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next by propsvila: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Lol. It's good to be real. Just be yourself and you will see things getting easy for you. That time you are using to calculate how to get something faked can be used to think something else that's productive.

Almost samething happened to me yesterday. Sitted beside me was a fine and endowed lady, all of a sudden she started shouting "cockroach" It's a small cockroach that flew to her side. I helped her in killing it and while doing so, I told her "it's not cockroach but 'smallcroach" cos this one cannot cockk. She was just laughing and was like you are damn funny. We exchanged nos at the end anyway. Saw her missed call today but ain't calling her cos ain't gat no time for fornication.

Just be yourself and you will find life simple and easy.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got an s8 screen for just 55k. Call or whatsapp 09090287555.
Are you in computer Village?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.