Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96313 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
You mean with that your dot diick that even microscope shakes head for?

Keep deceiving yourself.
when he gidi you with the diick body go tell you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Deltatoto: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
As you yeye like this I believe them don use your boxers
lol bad mouth merry Xmas dear
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Gerrout, I dey talk Mama V. Why u dey deny her. yeye.

python amaka
O damn u , who told u about her, maybe u ar one of dos starved guys visiting her in eleme ph ,
N pls stop mentioning ur yeye python name cos i hate snakes
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by DrChydo: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
...In as much as i do not support the men in this act I still maintain that women also should equally be caitioned to wash their hands after urinating too.
With this heavy underwear they call tight together with the pant inside before the tight of which all will have to be pulled aside before urinating. Can you tell me between men and women who spreads mote infection with their hands?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
So e dey shrink as una dey pee? I think sey e dey stay up
how come u know so much

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by princenaira(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
So one cannot pee in peace again abi?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
lol bad mouth merry Xmas dear
This one no come from you
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by johnDkay(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=deboysben post=74123739]Nonsense I know you dey wish make that cassava patronize your Pussy. Dis wan de find person mouth, if u no wan see something, make u close ur eyes and ur rotten mouth.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Decryptor:

Women are just hypocrites. I usually do my stuff with my wallet or hand stretched out to cover my instrument from the view of any oncoming female pedestrian close by. One day when I did and two ladies were passing by, one of them said, "He dey hide am because e small"... She didn't know I overheard it. I simply told her that it was not as small as her father's own.

We hide it, it is a problem...we don't, we are perverts. No one should take that jobless tramp seriously.
Humans in general not women only. If she wished you should not have guided your private part, that's her. It's not every lady that wish for that, I know I don't wish for that.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
how come u know so much
Watin dey there?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by KillTheZombies: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

Wait you expect us guys to carry soap and water to scruff our dick after peeing?
Something is seriously wrong with you.
No, you can always buy a #10 sachet water to wash yourself. That's better.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin dey there?
naso mama the mama
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
,we can ask you the same question when you come out dressed like sluts.
That is if I come out dressed like one.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
O damn u , who told u about her, maybe u ar one of dos starved guys visiting her in eleme ph ,
N pls stop mentioning ur yeye python name cos i hate snakes
U dey craze.. Make she tell u how she follow get STI grin
3 of una dey craze

-python amaka
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Mumu wey get Anal marks grin

python amaka
hahahaha..chineke moi which one be anal marks kwa?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Baba na lag i dey o
send me email, I wan change your life big time.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AnalQueenluci: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Mumu wey get Anal marks grin

python amaka
go joor cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by BrokenCock: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
That's why I love walking around with my erect dick every Sunday morning. Do me I do you
u might one day het erectile dysfunction, then u will know the gods are tired of ur erect preek
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
That is if I come out dressed like one.
just go to your city centre (cbd) and stand on any street and see the amount of cleavage, thighs and camel-toes on display then tell me you women dont dress like sluts lately.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AnalQueenluci: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
oladele239:
I was coming with dagger to lynch the lady but thanks to nairaland e-warriors they dint disappoint me grin

War won already!!! Let's retreat
coward u mean E-dagger cheesy

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
BrokenCock:
u might one day het erectile dysfunction, then u will know the gods are tired of ur erect preek
talking from experience right *brokencock*

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
What some women wish for wen they see us urinate by roadside

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by zudozz: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
I think most poor guys are doing it intentionally. I always stop and yell at them whenever I see them..
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

U dey craze.. Make she tell u how she follow get STI grin
3 of una dey craze

-python amaka
which 3 pple ,
Mama wl never have sti...but tell me wat u knw about her pls
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by jaafree: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?
. And you perv will look look till u see prick abi?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by BrokenCock: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
talking from experience right *brokencock*
yes
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by sweetrace(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

Wait you expect us guys to carry soap and water to scruff our dick after peeing?
Something is seriously wrong with you.

First of all, you should not be doing that in public. But if you do, then carry had sanitizer in your pocket.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
just go to your city centre (cbd) and stand on any street and see the amount of cleavage, thighs and camel-toes on display then tell me you women dont dress like sluts lately.
I don't speak for every woman, I speak for me.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Unik3030: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?
what about girls that flaunt their breast every now n then? some girls are never satisfied if they snap pictures n them never show their Yansh n breast
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by oladele239(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
coward u mean E-dagger cheesy
sup let's talk about that stuff on your profile wink
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Deltatoto: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
This one no come from you
na me o inshort this is d real me.my bad mouth na wash I’m a gentleman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.