Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96306 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
in SA women masturbate after seeing dick. Its normal. Only nigerian women go home and get angry
Dem thirsty
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem thirsty
better thirsty than forever angry like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

You guys are just bunch of pathetic beings.
Anytime ladies bring up issues, that's when you guys will start gender juxtaposition.
So bad, you have refused to condemn what's being laid on the table, but at the same time, trying to digress what has been raised.

Open a thread on indecent dressing by ladies, this is about guys, stick to it.
I don't understand you ooh... do you want men to start bending down and pee now?

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin men always on boxers nor be our fault oh
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I saw one yesterday. D full view of the bindis was irritating.
by irritating you mean amazing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by highpriestess: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem thirsty
Lol, you believed that shiit? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by highpriestess: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
I don't understand you ooh... do you want men to start bending down and pee now?
I don't care, if you show me, I go look till i waka pass.

I no send anybody.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by cooluzi: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

I don't care, if you show me, I go look till i waka pass.

I no send anybody.
then why complaining lol... ... nobody is telling you not to look nah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by highpriestess: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
cooluzi:
then why complaining lol... ... nobody is telling you not to look nah
I quoted someone.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

Lol so dem don ban her hahahaha. Good for her. For your info I’m the chief who made dem ban her
shame on u ,
U ar nw happy
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

No dey ask me stupid question, park well joor.

python amaka
4 ur mind am stulking u ryt?
Dnt mention me again or thunder go fire u
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Friend01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?

I. taya oh.
Almost the whole society has gone nuts.
Indecent behaviour is now gaining more approval rating than ever before.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
shame on u ,
U ar nw happy
Hahaha I’m very happy. Because she talk say she go tell her friend to ban me. But Na she dem ban. Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Friend01:

I. taya oh. Almost the whole society has gone nuts. Indecent behaviour is now gaining more approval rating than ever before.
Finally a right thinking guy!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Friend01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

Wait you expect us guys to carry soap and water to scruff our dick after peeing?
Something is seriously wrong with you.

What is wrong is wrong my guy.
I know women are worst when it comes to this.
But we can't all turn a blind eye to all these abnormalities lest we turn our society to a society of perverts .

But sometime na una dey curse aboki people when they use kettle clean themselves but una no dey clean una sef.
Be like the Aboki.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by bizhop01: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Imagin comparing that with her smelling vagina kiss
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by zinaunreal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
She must have seen a HUGE ABUNAN.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by holymallam60(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
there is no any known nigerian law restricting men to piss wherever they deemed fit
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by petrflynt(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have always known most women jealous us because of our uniqueness,the way we pee with ease unlike them that have to make sure no one is coming, and have to endure till God knows when they will find a hidden space to ease. you want to talk of decency and you want to use men as case study bae you mumu, all the indecent dressings women exhibit you couldn't condemn na men with little or non you wan use as topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Small080(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
must I go to private place to pee? no case jor, besides you women should stop showing us your nipples everywhere
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
better thirsty than forever angry like you
back to sender. Who's angry?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
The lady is 100% right. Some males show they have 0% moral values and respect for the public. How can you pass out waste when there are people present? Some will even urinate right there in the middle of the road.

Any neat and decent guy will either look for a well hidden place or wait till they get to their destination before relieving themselves.

Males who urinate in public are usually very dirty people with care free and bad character. A quick tip for responsible ladies- never date such males.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
back to sender. Who's angry?
take a guess
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

Hahaha I’m very happy. Because she talk say she go tell her friend to ban me. But Na she dem ban. Hehehe
Àr u sure u ar nt one of d mod
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
take a guess
You of course
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Eagba(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...
no mind all this women wen be pervert jare. but guy I watch one film "billions" chuck Rhoades force a guy to pick his dog excretal under the law. even for the "Americans" the actor beat one guy cos him piss for public.
so guy, open defecation or urination isn't civil .
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
I’m chiefalex, chiefjosy, chiefemma, resener11,resener12,resener13,goodside123
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
Seems like you know husbandsnatcha very well
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

Seems like you know husbandsnatcha very well
She is d mama(general) of my group in unizik ,abia n north ph protectorate! But i av quit after making so much!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

I’m chiefalex, chiefjosy, chiefemma, resener11,resener12,resener13,goodside123
y all dis nw? Wats d gain
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Sarang(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
deboysben:
Nonsense I know you dey wish make that cassava patronize your Pussy.

You are a fool! It's very inappropriate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.