Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96319 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by notoriousbabe: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sambisaforest:
What more can I say! Merry Christmas in advance my fellow nairalanders wishing you a successful celebration ahead and a wonderful new year in advance.

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Ubdavis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have been saying a very good number of ladies peeing and sniffing their fingers, what about that?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by biosystech: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Haha! I do understand her. I've seen a guy bring out his penis in public to pee in that big gutter close to the Onitsha park, it was practically visible.

Anyway, if you're interested in getting fairly used laptops, click on my username to view the products we have or chat me up on WhatsApp using the direct link in my signature.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
The one dat annoys me is when guys just wear loose trousers such that their dick is Sooo visible but shamelessly go around dangling it for all to see...
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
how do you pee with hard dick?
easy. Take erect dick out of trousers and pee.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
itzprezy:
Since when all this kind petty things turn to issue in Nigeria..
It is an issue because many guys just urinate anyhow, anywhere. What stops a guy from using a bush instead of urinating on the road or on car tyres.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
You're so stupid, have you seen any guy complaining about women breastfeeding babies?? As much as it's perverts that takes the opportunity to stare at a breastfeeding woman's boobs then it's stupidity and perverted minded women that'll find a urinating man holding his dick the public as an offence. Stupidity Kill you there
At least you agreed to the fact that some guys do stare and complain. No Problem

As for the insults, i send them back to you. grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by RealityShot: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
tendingNews:
A Nigerian lady, Lolo Cynthia has slammed men who publicly urinate on the road.

In a video she posted online, she blasted men who show women their manhoods by urinating in public. She said such act is inappropriate, unacceptable and should be criminalized. She wrote:

"Nigerian men, please stop showing us your penis, all in the name of urinating.

After urinating, we know they don't wash their hands... imagine all of us buying Boli and they are casually touching them to price...... Spreading disease casually!!!"

Watch the video below and see reactions.

SOURCE

What do you think about her assertion?
why don't you first advocate for creation of public toilets first?

what of women who do the same?

finally, WHY DO YOU LOOK TO SEE THEIR THING?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
By her logic we should also criticize girls who tighten their skirt and show their breast and pant carelessly..
I have seen several woman pee in front of me with everything visible.
Hypocrites
Yea you are right
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
how do you pee with hard dick?
So e dey shrink as una dey pee? I think sey e dey stay up
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PunAdict: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
easy. Take erect dick out of trousers and pee.
My mannest man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Lame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Reinah(f): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
To be honest, this issue get as e be

A man will just face anywhere and bring out his thing to urinate. Saw one at a bus stop some months back, baba was on a sidewalk and everything was visible.. I had to look away, such annoying sight. Every corner, thiiing undecided

I can't be twisting my neck while walking because somebody can't hold his urine or find a less open place to urinate cry

Asides that, urinating in open places can cause stench. You people should learn to hold it or be more discreet ejoor

We could also call for house owners or LG chairmen to build public toilets around because wiwi can hold anybody, anywhere grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by oladele239(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
I was coming with dagger to lynch the lady but thanks to nairaland e-warriors they dint disappoint me grin

War won already!!! Let's retreat

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by PythonAmaka: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ubdavis:
I have been saying a very good number of ladies peeing and sniffing their fingers, what about that?
They pee and sniff the smell but they won't talk about that. Dirty clowns grin

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Deltatoto: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't be unfortunate
dont speak English pull ur pant lets c.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
dont speak English pull ur pant lets c.
Thunder fire you there!
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by 6digitscomrade: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?
ode forming i don't shittt yet u stool and walk about with dysentery but it's justified cuz nobody knows...I will urinate if I'm pressed and i don't av to soil myself like u...Apparently u do dat is why u think it's imperative everyone must wash after.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by KULESTGee24(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy Who else gives raw and factual comments like this when it concerns women..
ubunja:
I alw try to urinein public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by highpriestess: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whenever I see them doing that nonsense, I dare not change my sight or direction. I will make sure all my eyes are on You, the foolish idiot will be forced to shamefully take back his nonsense inside.

Such an eyesore.
Some of them will wear a very tight fitted plain trouser and be showing us the shape of their family.

So disgusting piece of shameless dumbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Of all the problems we have in the country, it's this one that you could see and talk about .. But wetin concern her for there??
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by sanpipita(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Urinating in public is something we all must all stop doing, nobody in sane nation urinates in public, wish the govt here can build lots of mobile or public toilets around.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Ubdavis(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

They pee and sniff but they won't talk about that. Dirty clowns grin

python amaka

Them d krez
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Please a good Samaritan should help me 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
where you dey live, make I surprise you this Christmas smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
In fact, women own worse. But I don't have pishure to prove it
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by MobilityExpress: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Women sha, always starting a trouble they can't finish. As if women don't urinate in public too, and for the records, a woman peeing in public is 1000 times more of an eyesore than a man peeing in public. And when women pee in public, urine is left dripping all about, and they are 100 times more likely to spread diseases and infections than men. Not to even mention 75% of our women here go around half naked all the time. But men try to ignore your excesses, yet here we are with another entitlement tirade against men. Smh! We men are tired of your nonsensical double standards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:

Haahaaa.. They are saying STI should stay far away from NL grin

python amaka
who is d STI?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by tightpussy156: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Attention seekers.stupid olosho sighted.how is that ur business if he bring out his rod to urinating face d other side waiting ur eye fund go there. I believed u din wet ur body u dey find big rod to deliver. I have seen ladies who naked face me I face u an urinate in my front.them no even shame.if no be public them for rape me.you no say them no they take eye see galant fine boy.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Mpanyi: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am a man but the thing is quite nauseating. I don't even know what they want to prove by doing that. It's a double eyesore considering they show it to children too. Sick men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.