Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96309 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by bamidelevictor(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mtchew... Women pls stop looking at our PENISIS wen we are pissing
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Eagba:

no mind all this women wen be pervert jare. but guy I watch one film "billions" chuck Rhoades force a guy to pick his dog excretal under the law. even for the "Americans" the actor beat one guy cos him piss for public.
so guy, open defecation or urination isn't civil .
and women showing off camel-toe is?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You of course
yes You.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lucifer66(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
sweetrace:

First of all, you should not be doing that in public. But if you do, then carry had sanitizer in your pocket.
Am sure you enjoy sucking soap off your man's penis.
Hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
yes You.
Oh OK you. It's well. Some people actually missed your absence
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by deboysben(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sarang:

You are a fool! It's very inappropriate
you have broken rule 2 and you deserve punishment
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh OK you. It's well. Some people actually missed your absence
why didnt you whatsapp me if you missed me? My number is on my Miseducations moniker profile.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
why didnt you whatsapp me if you missed me? My number is on my Miseducations moniker profile.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
You get badmouth but anytime person give you watin you dey give others, you go add am for your signaturegrin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bro you could drop your number for me so i could reach out to you real quick
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
send me email, I wan change your life big time.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
She is d mama(general) of my group in unizik ,abia n north ph protectorate! But i av quit after making so much!
After making so much money from the group?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
Lol. Compliments
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Leoswaggs:
like what one guy said there, when piss hold u, piss ur piss in peace.. When u see a man facing the gutter, face the other side. Shikena!
kiddoiLL:
I mean how do some people think before they go public and just say stuffs? So a guy is urinating and holding his pee pee while urinating, and he's showing it to you? Smh .... Attention seeking dumbhead

Actually, some men after urinating, would face the main road before putting their joysticks back into their trousers. If witnessed one incident last week, very disgusting and shameful act.
And some drunk men would not even care whether the are facing the crowd or main road.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
maasoap:

Actually, some men after urinating, would face the main road before putting their joysticks back into their trousers. If witnessed one incident last week, very disgusting and shameful act.
And some drunk men would not even care whether the are facing the crowd or main road.
yet you see no problem with women walking around almost naked..smh.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
You get badmouth but anytime person give you watin you dey give others, you go add am for your signaturegrin grin
lol was this meant for me?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
lol was this meant for me?
Yes of course grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes of course grin
hillarious. You should have quoted me. How is your pretty young sister? Is she still un-taken?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
hillarious. You should have quoted me. How is your pretty young sister? Is she still un-taken?
You no dey sleep?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
She's taken
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Gentew(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
I blame Buhari /Jubril for the joblessness of the Op
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
She's taken
short and (not) sweet angry
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
You no dey sleep?
i cant sleep. Im writing.
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Resener12:

After making so much money from the group?
yes
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
yes
Okay but dey follow her talk. She makes mouth too much. Her own too much
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
yes
Call my number make i do Canada visa for you
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Okay but dey follow her talk. She makes mouth too much. Her own too much
lmàooo! No she dosent make mouth , i wont talk about her
But she has up 2 45bad boys n girls in her payroll both in imo ,abia n south south
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Resener12(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
lmàooo! No she dosent make mouth , i wont talk about her
But she has up 2 45bad boys n girls in her payroll both in imo ,abia n south south
For that same una group?
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Khan2013(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2018
long nakamura grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Sambaby7640: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
kestolove95:
Make una know wet my pant abg
Happy birthday sweety
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by quickberry(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
kestolove95:
Make una know wet my pant abg

Happy Birthday my fellow Buharist
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Westaslave2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

For that same una group?
yesh...ar u a dectective n y asking me all dis question ..
Disturb her n d ph govt wl end ur life in a jiffy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.