Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40860 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Will most women be comfortable marrying a younger man? Since men becomes wealthy as they age on average, and women are attracted to resourceful men, will older women find younger men attractive ? Since most men marry in their 30s, will older women fertile for a long period to conceive healthy children ?

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by GentleMoney: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by greggng: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nothing wrong in it. Rather it gives you great confidence that you are operating at a higher level rather than fucking kids that doesn't know the meaning of love. Infact pussy with white bears are sweeter than those with black fresh beers..,scientifically proven

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

Who told you Adam was lonely before Eve? What about Lilith? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by SoNature(m): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
morningstar55:
And Lola is oozinly poor abi?

Huncle, rest
You cannot compare their wealth
It's like comparing Barcelona FC to Kano Pillars

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by SoNature(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

You have a way of insulting me without apparently meaning to. Eeewu!

You are so beautiful

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
itzprezy:
President of France Emmanuel macron married a lady 25 years older than him

And so?
Stop comparing urself with the white people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by MrCuteking(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
No argument here.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by abiaumo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
I don't agree joor.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Gimmeballs(f): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
You're Desperately Heartless For saying that

7 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Galaticos444: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Jst like wines,d older d better
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Wow
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ayobami7(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2018
好的
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Seahawk: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Never a shortage of dumbasses around here

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by kelvkachi: 12:04am On Dec 26, 2018
as long as itz oyinbo ur good to go grin

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2018
All this bible people...
can't you think for once without using the bible?
na wa oh...

white man wey bring bible sef no follow am like una...

yet una lives no better.

11 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by martineverest(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2018
the op sounds like someone with low IQ........the write-up lack intellectual reasoning

9 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Who will marry the older girls. Should they remain unmarried

4 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by AngelicBeing: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
Hian shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by toprealman: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

The ones that married younger ladies or "better" still their age mates how market? Keep your opinion to your father's house, thanks.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Dwayne Wade, Prince Harry, Red Rushing are all successful men who married older women. these men could've chosen any woman in the world to marry but it had to be women who are older. at the end of the day it all boils down to love. as long as the love is true.

A1PHA:
I don't get how the story of Adam and eve relate to age difference between couples, that logic you put there is unacceptable undecided
If a man is comfortable with his wife being older than him, and the woman ready to respect her husband no problem.
i'm scratching my head right now myself, trying to figure out the Adam and Eve connection, but it makes no sense.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by elonize(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2018
What are u sayin,wen u get married, use your husband do footwear, but u can't try it,nobi here u go take show ursef
Angela777:
I think it's not wrong to marry an old lady for a younger man. For centuries men are taking advantage marrying much younger ladies. Modern times, it's changing, specially in developed countries, women can work and support themselves and kids very well, women don't need a man for to get a decent living and nowadays only gold diggers are marrying much older men.

Also the nature makes a woman to be attractive being young and have children, fulfill her duties to raise them but sexually the woman develops late, sometimes very late (late blooming in white women, I don't know about other races) and when the woman can have sex at any age, many women become even better after menopause, men her age are not well in bed. Then it becomes, why an old widow or divorced woman needs to be married? She has her house, car, her income to live alone and she already knows from experience that marrying the man her age or older it's to be his nurse and caregiver, means more work for her taking care of him, even hard physical work if her man becomes sick. So many older women in America don't marry at all when old men are trying to chase them as they know, they live longer being married. And older women, finally realized, they can marry a younger man or date and still enjoy life being a woman.

Sounds more natural to me, men with age can't perform well in bed, women aging perform even better, younger men can enjoy good sex with older woman and even marry her if it suits both, maybe even younger man is helped in life by his older woman and work better, gets better job.

Times change, now many older women date or marry younger men. Old men can't make women fool and being submissive, his servant for life.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by watchindelta(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2018
I can marry a woman who is older than me with 4 to 6 yrs ok luv is all that matter. but 10yrs more no way.

4 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Reelmii: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2018
PerfectEsquire:

And so?
why wont we compare ourselves with the white people? is it only gay and lesbian we should learn from them?

there is nothing wrong with learning this from them.

8 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Reelmii: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2018
PerfectEsquire:

And so?
why wont we compare ourselves with the white people? is it only gay and lesbian we should learn from them?

there is nothing wrong with learning this from them. no be only bad thing una go dey learn

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2018
engrtee:
Since older men refuses to marry them. allow younger ones now,
no mind am, any older ladies read to settle down should hit me on Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone

Green card guys & France president type of guys aside, I see no problem marrying an older lady but d age difference must not exceed 10 years.

No offense to the young ones woh, they also have thier advantages, a wife in her early twenties is always extremely playful & childish, while those in late to early 30s might be playful, they do it moderately, they know how to read the mood. THEY DONT DOODLE ON UR FACE ON MONDAY MORNING with a semi-Permanent marker grin grin grin grin

Guy no vex woh, I no call ur name grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by KadunaMafia: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Destined2win:
Sisisioge please ignore this post, it is absolute rubbish. There is nothing wrong in marrying a younger man that is matured
IS SHE STILL SINGLE? SHE WILL BE IN ONE MOUNTAIN FLOGGING HERSELF ON THE GROUND WITH SHOUTS OF "husband, anywhere you are just locate me"

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by joyousever(f): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmm...going through all the comments here, I see that majority aren't condemning this, instead they have expressed very objective stand on the topic. This is a pointer that the reasoning pattern of most people that will usually condemn this, is really changing. Kudos!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by sprints2: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2018
the way people reason attimes seems like their brain cells is weak...wetin consign age with love...so it is a crime to fall in love with someone older than u...mschew...at times it is better to fall in love with them cuz they are matured exposed and understanding

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.