Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40862 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Constantiney: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol, oh these bloody Africans.

They believe once you are older than someone, automatically you are entitled to some sort of respect and preferential treatments.

As long as you lot clings to irrelevant stuffs like this, the continent will never progress.

I also notice the word submissive is very common among you lot, what the fkk is this, is marriage not supposed to be 50/50? I see some females saying this "submissive" thing too, no wonder many men thinks you lot belong to the kitchen. Smh.

Substitute the word "submissive" with "respectful", that's how marriage should be.

Adam and eve. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2018
greggng:
Nothing wrong in it. Rather it gives you great confidence that you are operating at a higher level rather than fucking kids that doesn't know the meaning of love. Infact pussy with white bears are sweeter than those with black fresh beers..,scientifically proven

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.

You are extremely evil!!! & I hope you meet a woman who will deal with ur seriously

9 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by abbey621(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Angela777:
I think it's not wrong to marry an old lady for a younger man. For centuries men are taking advantage marrying much younger ladies. Modern times, it's changing, specially in developed countries, women can work and support themselves and kids very well, women don't need a man for to get a decent living and nowadays only gold diggers are marrying much older men.

Also the nature makes a woman to be attractive being young and have children, fulfill her duties to raise them but sexually the woman develops late, sometimes very late (late blooming in white women, I don't know about other races) and when the woman can have sex at any age, many women become even better after menopause, men her age are not well in bed. Then it becomes, why an old widow or divorced woman needs to be married? She has her house, car, her income to live alone and she already knows from experience that marrying the man her age or older it's to be his nurse and caregiver, means more work for her taking care of him, even hard physical work if her man becomes sick. So many older women in America don't marry at all when old men are trying to chase them as they know, they live longer being married. And older women, finally realized, they can marry a younger man or date and still enjoy life being a woman.

Sounds more natural to me, men with age can't perform well in bed, women aging perform even better, younger men can enjoy good sex with older woman and even marry her if it suits both, maybe even younger man is helped in life by his older woman and work better, gets better job.

Times change, now many older women date or marry younger men. Old men can't make women fool and being submissive, his servant for life.

That ain't it chief! Women do not get better with sex as they age, that is FALLACY which no scientific evidence supports! In fact things such as low sex drive, dryness, painful sex and so on are common with old age in women. Please let's not misinform people, every other thing you said I have no problem with cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by omooba969(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2018
greggng:
Nothing wrong in it. Rather it gives you great confidence that you are operating at a higher level rather than fucking kids that doesn't know the meaning of love. Infact pussy with white bears are sweeter than those with black fresh beers..,scientifically proven

The older the sweeter. grin
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Judybash93(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

I would have agreed with your point if you had approached this case from a logical point of view. Adam being created before Eve isn't good enough. It's simply religious and has nothing to do with logic cos there's no way to prove if the biblical account is true or false. So, I think you should approach your argument from a very logical and creative point of view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Witwings: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=A1PHA post=74146809]I don't get how the story of Adam and eve relate to age difference between couples, that logic you put there is unacceptable undecided
If a man is comfortable with his wife being older than him, and the woman ready to respect her husband no problem. [/quote about o
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i can marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce niI pray pple go get sense in 2019

Highly unlikely, but lets watch and wait

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Witwings: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Pls guys just want to know how to send a post on nairaland
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Judybash93(m): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Highly unlikely, but lets watch and wait

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by harsay(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Islamically. It's advise to marry older women.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

Taking panadol for other people headache will not bring you any relief Mr OP.

Pondering upon nonsense when others are pondering and making plans on how to increase their wealth in 2019.

The new year hasn't started but it's obvious there are some people who will remain poor both in reasoning and in pocket.

Have several seats and find your business to mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by gowaga68: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Your thinking is t everyone's thinking.
bacilus:
Hello everyone

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by tejiri4(m): 1:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.

Wrong she was there wen they was nothing, do you know how they started don't assume.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by dochenaj: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Well they were not born but created as adults. So the concept of age is not clear cut. For I can argue that Eve was created to match Adam's age.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by CanadianNaija: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone

You are really dull, as in!

So blunt.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by dochenaj: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Judybash93:

I would have agreed with your point if you had approached this case from a logical point of view. Adam being created before Eve isn't good enough. It's simply religious and has nothing to do with logic cos there's no way to prove if the biblical account is true or false. So, I think you should approach your argument from a very logical and creative point of view
He is making the logical conclusion from the religious standpoint and the truism of the creation account is an axiom.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by tiger28: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2018
How old are you? How long have been married? Have you been married before? Am not wasting my energy arguing with most of these indomie kids here. Been married to a great woman who is 7 years older than myself for " 25" AMAZING years with grown children in Uni........ Imagine if I had listened to you

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by marvinsync(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone

. honestly speaking thats a really stupid line of thought

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by justino57(m): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by marvinsync(m): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Hybkay:
Nice one bruv...I thought I was the only one with this mindset

no of course not , there are many stupid people
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Jettage: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2018
I dont advice younger men to marry older ladies, the older ladies will most likely become very domineering in such marriges
(Expecially African)
They tends to be very aggressive and likes to have the final say in decision
It has been a horrowing experience for many
Usually when an older lady resorts to taking a yonger person for marriage
It is for her own interests, although the younger male parner may also me going into it for certain benefits
But the lady loves to have the upper hands
It is sad to note that most ladies do not have what it takes to keep such relationship going after a few weeks of such marriages
But in all
Momento mori

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Hope4thebest: 2:43am On Dec 26, 2018
follow the link below to buy this bag

http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=3522

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by F9Nizooria(m): 2:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Very wrong, marry someone younger than u,
check ojukwu wife, had it been he's still alive he would've been enjoying even at old age.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Hybkay:

Well said. But....

Do you know she from a rich family?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by capitalzero: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone

yes spirituallly and physiologically. men should be older. however,in normal distribution curve, this applies to only 95% of couple while 5% will be regarded as abnormal for stastical purpose.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by AdonaiAluminium: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Nothing is wrong with that, it's a matter of choice

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, and all roofing jobs and roof maintenance
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Oweku: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2018
I think it is wrong for you to think it is wrong for guys to marry older ladies.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Aldebaran(m): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019
Good thinking grin

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Bamz(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Well for me, attraction is everything, mental and physical. After all, some people don't even look their age. I've dated an older lady, and heck it was a pleasant experience.

This issue is subjective really and one cannot use the Adam and Eve analogy of eons to dictate how to live at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.