Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40867 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by oglalasioux(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Very stupid opinion. Very very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Dinho20(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GIRL AND A WOMAN:
*A GIRL SEARCHES FOR A RICH MAN.
*A WOMAN SEARCHES FOR A CARING AND LOVING MAN.
*A GIRL ENVIES THOSE WHO MOVE AHEAD OF HER.
*A WOMAN SHARES HER KNOWLEDGE AND HELP OTHERS MOVE AHEAD.
*A GIRL MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY THE WEIGHT OF HIS POCKET.
*A WOMAN MEASURES HER MAN'S WORTH BY HIS LEVEL OF WISDOM AND THE FEAR OF GOD, AND HOW DISCIPLINED HE CAN BE TOWARDS HIS FINANCES.
*A GIRL BREAKS UP WITH SILLY EXCUSES.
*A WOMAN HAS ENDURANCE, KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
*A GIRL THINKS ABOUT PRESENT.
*A WOMAN THINKS ABOUT THE FUTURE.
*A GIRL LOVE TO HAVE MANY GUYS GOING AFTER HER.
*A WOMAN KNOWS THE LAW OF DEMAND (CHEAP THINGS HAVE HIGH PRICES).
*A GIRL TAKES RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS OUTSIDE.*A WOMAN SOLVES THE PROBLEMS WITHIN HERSELF AND HER PARTNER.
*A GIRL DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO BUY MAKE-UPS.
*A WOMAN DEMANDS FOR MONEY TO FULFILL HER PLANS.
*A GIRL IS STILL LEARNING.
*A WOMAN KNOWS IT ALL.

6 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Jman06(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
To each his/her own. Personally I can't marry a lady who is older than me no matter the circumstance, and my preference for younger ladies has nothing to do with controlling her. If my dad married my mum who's 13yrs younger and they had a good marriage, why do I have to settle for an older lady before I can enjoy marriage

Anyway, every mallam should mind his own kettle.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Daeylar(f): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
[/s]

May you and all the jokers who liked this post be rejected by all the women you want to date and/or marry, in fact, even if you just want to talk to them, I hope they ignore and brush past you.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by LordTed(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
d gal am planning to marry is older than me and it doesn't mean any damn tin

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.
good to know you are just saying. Haven’t you seen rich people divorce. What makes you think it is because he is rich. Don’t the rich divorce? Who were peter and Paul in 2003. They were the guys that wore fake boots, Aba made dress and were nobody. It takes an older woman who has foresight and a growth mindset to date someone like them. People who have been submissive when things are good miss so many things because believe me even the billionaires have challenging times. Don’t enter a relationship for your selfish gains, enter because you want to make the other person better. I don’t think lola dated Paul because of money. Age should never be a barrier in relationships, it’s about where you find happiness. There are younger girls/ guys that will frustrate your life, no balanced judgement to ask why someone is reacting the way he or she is. It’s about where you are happy.

6 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by sweetilicious(f): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019
Am telling you.Instead of putting it in prayers and watch.I don't look at those silly things.Look for a partner that will complete you in life hassles.After the wedding, you are on your own.Only a few will care.Stop looking at past life,ego,age,and other non- essentials.Look for the bone of your bone.The person that will accept you totally and carry you in their heart.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by LAGATA(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2018
In my own personal opinion and experience, marrying older ladies is no doubt the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev been married for more than three years and the foundation has grown more solid. She is so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure which is natural, but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, (i have protested severally on this but she wouldnt change) ; she welcomes me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then go dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever

6 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2018
All my life I have dated girls that are older that me with maybe 2 or 4 years. Believe me I prefer them not because they give me money or anything. But those girls are always mature and understanding. Especially when they find out they are older and they truly love you.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by SHALLREIGN(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

Just imagine this post making front page.

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by eyinjuege: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
The reason why it works for him is because he is stinkingly rich, the submission will always be there. This can’t work for the average joe, just saying.

Don't women leave stunningly rich men, even older than them?
What happened to Dabota Lawson and her billionaire hustle? What of Caroline Danjuma and her older billionaire?
Did they both not carry their kaya and leave all the wealth for their own peace of mind? They were not thrown out, but rather left of their own accord.
If you marry a wicked man who is older than you, you will smell pepper. If you equally marry a wicked man younger than you, you will taste pepper ( vice versa marrying wicked female partners)
Just marry a good man/woman regardless of age, and even wealth. You will naturally enjoy your union.

4 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by nkemjacob2(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
That for ur personal opinion
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Maxcollins042(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019
She is 8 years older than Peter to be precise.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Maxcollins042(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
no mind am quick to quote adam. Bt would ignore the fact cain slept with is mother or sis lol
Cain slept with the younger sister to be precise.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Maxcollins042(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Wisdomval67:
All my life I have dated girls that are older that me with maybe 2 or 4 years. Believe me I prefer them not because they give me money or anything. But those girls are always mature and understanding. Especially when they find out they are older and they truly love you.
Truer words have never been spoken. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
If there is one thing I have observed with relationship/marriages, what works for one might not work for another. I have a neighbor whose older than her husband with like five years. Believe me, you won't even know because they are living happily.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by madmax2018: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Vulcanheph:

Sorry bro not everyone knows about the story of Lilith since it has been removed from the bible.
Abeg who be Lilith?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by idu1(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2018
The great prophet of Islam himself married a woman older than him then cheesy
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by kriss27(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:
God bless you
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by dayowunmi(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Am not entirely satisfied with the Adam narrative you used. Someone had to be created first and this was why Adam was created before Eve. I do not think its necessarily a requirement or condition expected of us by God in deciding who to marry. Every reason you may want to give as the disadvantage for marrying an older woman basically exists if you marry an younger woman as well.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2018
OP is not thinking straight. Is there any where in the Bible that forbids men from marrying older ladies? Love is something you have no control over.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:

Error... Lola was made when Psquare was an upcoming artist... go back and check your facts.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by speedyconnect3: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
LAGATA:
In my own personal opinion and experience, marrying older ladies is no doubt the best of all marriages. My wife is 4years older than me and wev been married for more than three years and the foundation has grown more solid. She is so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure which is natural, but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, (i have protested severally on this but she wouldnt change) ; she welcomes me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then go dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude. U also have a lot to do interms of not allowing this 'i am your husband' thing to control you. Love and pamper her, help her with cooking, house chores, give her surprises, speak calmly with respect, and I assure you it's love forever

Kneels down to...

Which film is that?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Seahawk:
Never a shortage of dumbasses around here

Madame, you Dom change your username. Anyway Merry Xmas & happy new year in advance.

You have been less dramatic this year oh, ahn ahn. Please we need more of your drama, we need entertainment abeg.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by nextdoor84(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:

Tell that to those Muslim ladies who dare not marry out of their religious boundary!
Using idea to shade Christian girls is uncalled for!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Rozaytee: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2018
@ op u don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2018
frozen70:
The most important thing in marriage is love

You might marry an older lady and have endless peace of mind in the marriage yet have beautiful kids

You may marry a younger lady and have tough marriage of which you will want to pull out and now start looking for an older lady because you need peace

Everyone should look for what works for him

A loveless marriage is like a well prepared pot of soup without salt

Just prepare another similar soup separately and put a lot of Salt, then mix the existing soup with the new one.

The Salt taste will be balance tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by femtex007(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2018
itzprezy:
President of France Emmanuel macron married a lady 25 years older than him
the lady tot him in sch
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by MiddleDimension: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Saffi:

you mean women are only respectful when either age or money or both are in the guy's favour?
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by tintingz(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Adam story is a fairytale.

Marry who you want to marry and leave mythology aside.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Seahawk:
Never a shortage of dumbasses around here
You have come to increase the number right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.