Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (40855 Views)

Older Ladies Are The Easiest To Get Laid Why Is It So ? / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Adecks01(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
My dear, if age is one of the factors you consider in intimacy, its okay and those who felt age does not matter like me, it's still okay.
our thoughts can never be the same just as our brains are not connected. but the must important thing is to make sure that your decision lead you to greater joy.MERRY CHRISTMAS .

2 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

May you and all the jokers who liked this post be rejected by all the women you want to date and/or marry, in fact, even if you just want to talk to them, I hope they ignore and brush past you.
Amen.
According to your post on a previous thread women should be able to choose what is best for them. A guy has chosen what he deems to be best for him and you are foaming at the mouth saying useless prayers.

I don't know if it is a crime to want a menopausal woman so that he can be free to chase younger women.
Double standard much.
If hypocrisy had a face it would be yours.

Perhaps you are just a bitter misandrist.

https://www.nairaland.com/4922375/need-very-rich-wealthy-man/1#74136387
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ugosample(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
pansophist:
Will most women be comfortable marrying a younger man? Since men becomes wealthy as they age on average, and women are attracted to resourceful men, will older women find younger men attractive ? Since most men marry in their 30s, will older women fertile for a long period to conceive healthy children ?

Yes, Yes and Yea

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Constantiney:
Lol, oh these bloody Africans.

They believe once you are older than someone, automatically you are entitled to some sort of respect and preferential treatments.

As long as you lot clings to irrelevant stuffs like this, the continent will never progress.

I also notice the word submissive is very common among you lot, what the fkk is this, is marriage not supposed to be 50/50? I see some females saying this "submissive" thing too, no wonder many men thinks you lot belong to the kitchen. Smh.

Substitute the word "submissive" with "respectful", that's how marriage should be.

Adam and eve. Smh.

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
abbey621:

That ain't it chief! Women do not get better with sex as they age, that is FALLACY which no scientific evidence supports! In fact things such as low sex drive, dryness, painful sex and so on are common with old age in women. Please let's not misinform people, every other thing you said I have no problem with cheesy

Not true

Some women get better with age, some slow down

it depends on the individual

And its the same for men too

Some men above 50 can't get a solid erection to deal with theur wives without "assistance"

So if dependss

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2018
tiger28:
How old are you? How long have been married? Have you been married before? Am not wasting my energy arguing with most of these indomie kids here. Been married to a great woman who is 7 years older than myself for " 25" AMAZING years with grown children in Uni........ Imagine if I had listened to you

wow!

That's good

Don't mind these kids here
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2018
truthsayer009:

Just prepare another similar soup separately and put a lot of Salt, then mix the existing soup with the new one.

The Salt taste will be balance tongue tongue tongue

If you try am,
Na you alone go suffer am
You think marriage is easy

You never see anything
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by joyousever(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2018
To each their own. Donald Duke's wife is about two-three years older than him, but she looks way younger & fresher than him. Been married for decades & still waxing strong. Two of their kids are even married. So age shouldn't be a big deal in going for whom you attracted to, as long as the age gap isn't so glaring on the part of the woman. Looking good & younger is dependent on good health & maintenance. And some people genetically look younger than their age, reason why it wouldn't be easy to figure out their real age even if they end up with a younger partner.

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by abimic(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
My neighbour married an older lady but you won't know. Well the age difference is less than 4yrs.
Mind you, the guy isnt rich.
If you know how to handle her, you would love them more than more troublesome "small girls".

A lady who suffered to get a husband would value it - if she is a good woman.

If the woman is bad, she can make your life a living hell. She would disrespect you, be authoritative, not submissive, flirts etc.

A mature lady can behave like a child, while a younger girl will be wiser and act responsibly.

You've said the obvious, some mature ladies behave childish while some younger girls are so mature in their handlings...A woman with a bad domineering character is even a no no for the devil talk more of good people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
It's not a must, depending on who one is led to.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
How many of all those in support of marrying a lady older are actually in a relationship with a lady older or are practically married to a woman older...

See if you are not in the kitchen you can never tell how hot the kitchen is... We need people that are presently in it come out and give us their experience.... You can't be dating a girl 2 years younger than you and be shouting on nairaland for people to date ladies older.
Tank u.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Daeylar(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
According to your post on a previous thread women should be able to choose what is best for them.
And I stand by it. any problem?
A guy has chosen what he deems to be best for him and you are foaming at the mouth saying useless prayers.
So he should be able to try to make an innocent woman's life miserable just because it would be best for him? So it's OK for people to make your life miserable because it is best for them?
Hmmm, Good to know.
I don't know if it is a crime to want a menopausal woman so that he can be free to chase younger women.
So you see nothing wrong in what he said? No wonder.

Seems you are also praying for a menopausal lady who can't bear children to marry you, so you can cheat on her while she desperately tries to please you just to get you to stay faithful. Stressing and tormenting the poor innocent lady just for your pleasure
The wickedness of men.
Double standard much.
And if sadism and lack of common sense had a face, it would be yours. (And the clown who made the original post)
Misogynist like you, is there any other word you guys know apart from bitter?

Common gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by sweetrace(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

Please where in the Bible does it say ADam stayed for a long time before Eve was created? Does the Bible quantify or qualify the duration? Why do church goers keep trying to force the Bible to fit in with their views? Is there anywhere in the Bible that age difference between husband and wife was specified ? Haba!
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by naijajobx: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Daeylar:

And I stand by it. any problem?
Not at all. The problem is that you stand by it only when it suits you.

So he should be able to try to make an innocent woman's life miserable just because it would be best for him? So it's OK for people to make your life miserable because it is best for them?
Hmmm, Good to know.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. How many men have you made miserable because they do not measure up to your financial standards. Is misery gender-specific?

So you see nothing wrong in what he said? No wonder.
So you see nothing wrong in asking women to go for rich men?

Seems you are also praying for a menopausal lady who can't bear children to marry you, so you can cheat on her while she desperately tries to please you just to get you to stay faithful. Stressing and tormenting the poor innocent lady just for your pleasure
The wickedness of men.
You also torment men who are not rich with your desire for wealth you have not earned. Why is it permitted for you and not for me?

And if sadism and lack of common sense had a face, it would be yours. (And the clown who made the original post
Calling out a hypocrite does not a sadist make.

Misogynist like you, is there any other word you guys know apart from bitter?

Common gerrarahere
Apart from being a hypocrite, you also have a short memory. The word "bitterness" was in the post I alluded to. Na you I learn am from.

Do not gerrarahere. Dance, revel, and make merry in the garb of hypocrisy that you have put on. It becomes you!

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by yinkarh187(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019
lol my life and certainly my parents life is better than that of the tinubus and ogun state governor. PS i support your point but not that statement
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
yinkarh187:
lol my life and certainly my parents life is better than that of the tinubus and ogun state governor. PS i support your point but not that statement
did i direct my response to u Now since u don chook mouth. Do u enjoy 24 hours light like dem Do u hv 24hour security Do u have free medical cover in uk Do u have access to private jet No be u dey find phone of 50k buy dat year. Ogbeni gerahere angry
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by abbey621(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ugosample:

Not true

Some women get better with age, some slow down

it depends on the individual

And its the same for men too

Some men above 50 can't get a solid erection to deal with theur wives without "assistance"

So if dependss

Some do but majority do not. In fact as humans get older so do their libido and energy, this is what science supports not the other way around. This link will shed more light:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/sex-and-older-americans-2223611

The initial claim that older women are more sexually active than men is bobo!

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by abbey621(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Omudia11:
No, actually what she said is 100% accurate with white women. As they age they start craving for more sex and their husbands usually can't meet up.

That's bobo, no emperical/scientifical research supports this, let's stop making assumptions!

Read more:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/sex-and-older-americans-2223611

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by mrdino(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
haladadon:
it's better to marry a woman who's closer to menopause so that she won't be able to have children for you and watch her desperate to please you while you keep going for younger girls.
Evil intention. That's wickedness.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Daeylar(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ranchhoddas the entitled sadistic controlling misogynist.
Just because he is not happy that single ladies have the choice to state that they want to date and marry only rich men.(Ranchhoddas wants to control and tell a woman what her standards can be and gets angry when these ladies ignore him and set standards for themselves .) Uses that as an excuse to say that it is right for men to cheat on, mistreat and torment their wives and yet SOMEHOW thinks he is justified.

Sickening.

Ranchhoddas:
Not at all.
The problem is that you stand by it only when it suits you.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. How many men have you made miserable because they do not measure up to your financial standards. Is misery gender-specific?
So you see nothing wrong in asking women to go for rich men?
You also torment men who are not rich with your desire for wealth you have not earned. Why is it permitted for you and not for me?
Calling out a hypocrite does not a sadist make.
Apart from being a hypocrite, you also have a short memory. The word "bitterness" was in the post I alluded to. Na you I learn am from.
Do not gerrarahere. Dance, revel, and make merry in the garb of hypocrisy that you have put on. It becomes you!
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by krucifix(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
since u back ur opinion with the Bible so eh, lemme ask u this, is there anywhere in the Bible where God said a man marrying an older woman is a sin or it's just not right? if there's is no such thing eh, then STFU. marriage is for the matured minds and not for ppl who reason with their anus. most stupid post of 2018.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by yinkarh187(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
did i direct my response to u Now since u don chook mouth. Do u enjoy 24 hours light like dem Do u hv 24hour security Do u have free medical cover in uk Do u have access to private jet No be u dey find phone of 50k buy dat year. Ogbeni gerahere angry
and that's your definition of better Life? you even went through my previous posts. Sorry for quoting you
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Uguruzik(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
ednut1:
Lola is at least 6 years older then peter abi na paul and they are happy .This is how people lose out on partners based on stupid sterotypes. He is a muslim i cant marry him. Remi Tinubu and ogun state gov wife wey marry muslim is ur life or parents life better than them. Oh she is from east bt am Yoruba i cant marry. Pple from same village no dey divorce ni I pray pple go get sense in 2019

6years older? No wonder im twin brother Dex for am. Too bad
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
yinkarh187:
and that's your definition of better Life? you even went through my previous posts. Sorry for quoting you
standard of living.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Daeylar:
Ranchhoddas the entitled sadistic controlling misogynist.
Just because he is not happy that single ladies have the choice to state that they want to date and marry only rich men.(Ranchhoddas wants to control and tell a woman what her standards can be and gets angry when these ladies ignore him and set standards for themselves .) Uses that as an excuse to say that it is right for men to cheat on, mistreat and torment their wives and yet SOMEHOW thinks he is justified.

Sickening.

[size=6pt][/size]
Typical.

When there is nothing else to say, they resort to emotional blackmail.

Who decides what the standards are?
When you set arbitrary financial standards -- never mind that many men for one reason or the other will not meet up, never mind that you equally have two arms and legs and you can make money and give yourself whatever quality of life you desire --do you consider anyone's feelings?
Why then do you throw a fit when they set their own arbitrary standards?

Why should anyone care about your feelings if you do not care about theirs?

Look, if you have no counterargument there is no need to respond.
Coming here to cry is as funny as it is pathetic.

I know you are smarter than this. Get a grip.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Tozara(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
According to your post on a previous thread women should be able to choose what is best for them. A guy has chosen what he deems to be best for him and you are foaming at the mouth saying useless prayers.

Double standard much.

Apples and oranges. There's no equivalence here, man, so she cannot be a hypocrite. You're the one making the wrong comparison.

It is a different thing for her to support a woman who believes in using a broke guy to satisfy her sexual needs while seeing a wealthy man behind his back. You would be justified in condemning her for supporting a woman scheming such evil.

Again, it is a different thing for her to support a woman who tells all women not to date broke guys, saying they should all go for the rich ones instead, while treating the broke ones like trash. I don't think she has ever espoused such view, and that was not the case in the post you dropped the link to. Rather, in that thread, a woman expressed her wish for a wealthy man in the new year, and she supported her with her own prayers, because what the woman asked for HARMS NOBODY. She was just stating her PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

She has the right to such wishes, the same way a guy like you has the right to prefering a woman with firm boobs to a woman whose boobs are saggy, as long as he doesn't come out saying men shouldn't date or marry women with saggy boobs, but should only use them for pleasure and dump them for the fun of it, because that would be cruel.

In the case of the guy she quoted, he came out to declare women of a certain age undeserving of marriage, love and care, and that all men should treat them like worthless objects. How can you compare it with the case of the lady simply stating her own PERSONAL PREFERENCE?

Are you trying to say you're fully in support of such wicked mentality? To consider a menopausal woman a worthless individual deserving of no respect, love, commitment, or care, yet going ahead to marry her for the sole purpose of subjugating her to psychological and emotional torture?

Don't let your contempt for feminism make you blind to reason and common sense. You're being intellectually dishonest when you accuse her of hypocrisy for condemning that dude and every other sick fück that thinks like him.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
bacilus:
Hello everyone
Well I don't really agree with the popular saying 'Age is just a number ' when it comes to marriage. Remember, Adam was created before Eve and he even stayed lonely for a long time before God created Eve.

So, technically men are supposed to marry younger ladies if they agree on the teaching sha... Just thinking aloud

What do you think? Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

I agree with you on this. Women age like milk while men age like fine wine. So just imagine how old and wrinkly the wife will look? Disgusting
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Evercurious(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
kriss27:
God bless you

Very wrong dear..depends on individual

1 Like

Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by greggng: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
omooba969:

The older the sweeter. grin

That woman sweet die....despite her beauty you can never hear any controversy from her.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tozara:
Apples and oranges. There's no equivalence here, man, so she cannot be a hypocrite. You're the one making the wrong comparison.
Oh really.

It is a different thing for her to support a woman who believes in using a broke guy to satisfy her sexual needs while seeing a wealthy man behind his back. You would be justified in condemning her for supporting a woman scheming such evil.
Who decides what evil is? I think it is evil to mock struggling Nigerian young men as unworthy of you because they do not meet your financial standards especially when you consider all they have to grapple with in this country? Do you think it is evil?

Again, it is a different thing for her to support a woman who tells all women not to date broke guys, saying they should all go for the rich ones instead, while treating the broke ones like trash. I don't think she has ever espoused such view, and that was not the case in the post you dropped the link to. Rather, in that thread, a woman expressed her wish for a wealthy man in the new year, and she supported her with her own prayers, because what the woman asked for HARMS NOBODY. She was just stating her PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
And the guy also stated his personal preferences. Why are we getting worked up. Did you say it harms no one? It's Ego- destroying. It alienates smart, caring, hardworking men who for some reason cannot make a lot of money. The need to meet the financial requirement of the sick society we live in is a consequence of statements like that. Money above all. Why would you want a young man to give you things your father, brothers and all the men in your family could not provide. Well, you put him under pressure and the consequence is yahoo, ritual and the vices we see in the society.

She has the right to such wishes, the same way a guy like you has the right to prefering a woman with firm boobs to a woman whose boobs are saggy, as long as he doesn't come out saying men shouldn't date or marry women with saggy boobs, but should only use them for pleasure and dump them for the fun of it, because that would be cruel.
The guy also has the right to decide the age bracket of the women he wants to follow. He also has the right to use and dump (whatever that means) as he pleases. Who decides what is right or wrong? You?

In the case of the OP, he came out to declare women of a certain age undeserving of marriage, love and care, and that all men should treat them like worthless objects. How can you compare it with the case of the lady simply stating her own PERSONAL PREFERENCE?
If you declare men of a certain financial standing undeserving of your affections without recourse to feelings, men should also be able to say what they want in women. Whoever is offended should get a grip.

Are you trying to say you're fully in support of such wicked mentality? To consider a menopausal woman a worthless individual deserving of no respect, love, commitment, or care, yet going ahead to marry her for the soul purpose of subjugating her to psychological and emotional torture?
I consider judging men by their financial statements as good or as evil as you think that is.

Don't let your contempt for feminism make you blind to reason and common sense. You're being intellectually dishonest when you accuse her of hypocrisy for condemning the OP and every other sick fück that thinks like him.
I am sure how my contempt for feminism (never knew I had that) came into this.
I'm not condemning her. I'm calling her a hypocrite.

PS: The person she quoted was not the OP. It was a guy called hala.ladon.
Re: I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies by smeag0l(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is how I was dating a yoruba girl and her dad said I can't marry her cos I'm igbo. I then told the girl that based on what her dad has said and also because she won't want to disobey her dad, we should just remain friends. My problem now is that she calls often cos she's missing all the perks and freebies she was getting.
ednut1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman" / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.