Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (56659 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by samuelgodson(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I do not blame the woman, first impressions matter a lot. responsible adults do not leave the house looking unkempt and wearing bathroom slippers,you would be treated like you are a depressed beggar, riffraff, homeless person, mentally ill or area boy. he was treated like such

ladies know that rule and always dress to impress, the same way men will approach a more beautifully dressed chick, than someone who dresses like she cares less about her apprearance. Stop being hypocritical, the guy should dress how he wants to be addressed, why couldn't he wear a nice pam or sandal. You can look casual and still look good. come to me with bathroom slippers and hair dyed green or an abnormal color which mismatches your complexion, and I will treat you like a leper with manic disorder.

if you think you should look broke to test women as if you are a primary school teacher, I have news for you, you will be like the proverbial trash that attracts flies, not the flower that attracts bees and butterflies. the true test of a man's character is when he is rich,not when he is too broke to afford character.

cc
lefulefu
uyiekpenn
jayslicky
dairykidd
so Mark Zuckerberg that wore shorts, round neck top nd flip-flops when he went out with his wife nko.............

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So men sef dey wear leg chain??

Lol!
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by GreatestA1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
DaInferno:
why you self go wear bathroom slippers go mall?
and some people are calling that simple?,

he deserved the insult, nonsense guy!
what is a mall? Market! Fuc.king foreign market! People dress casual to a market. That's why whenever you see the whites in our malls, they are hardly formally dressed. A polo on shorts and a flip flop are all they don. Our people will wear dog chain and sun glasses on a suit just to buy bread in a mall.

What you should be condemning are people who over-dressed when going to the mall. It is not an occasion or an official assignment for crying out loud.

There is nothing wrong with putting on a slippers to a mall! Provided you are clean and good looking. Life is too short not to do you and trying to impress people.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin i know dat feeling wen u try to smile bt yur cheeks starts shaking instead... Thats ow distructive anger generates its self

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ashawopikin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
D mumu sef wear chain for leg, see as him resemble gay
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adeinfo:

I have been noticing your comments on various thread since yesterday with issues regarding to the male folk. However, you're entitled to your opinions, but my assessment of your disposition is that you're exhibiting symptoms of Personality Disorder Syndrome PDS. Please you need help and urgent psychological evaluation with the way you're bashing people. It will do you a lot of good and purge you of all negativities.
which of the personality disorders under ICD 10 or DSM V have you diagnosed me with?
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ilevic(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no celebrity who has an image to uphold would come out in athroom slippers except he has a mental disorder
Wear a see tru dress u are a celebrity, wear torn jeans trousers, u are a celeb, wear a cleavage baring and puna showing dress, u are a celeb bt wear a flip flop, u have a mental disorder. surely, the world is mentally disordered

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
GreatestA1:
what is a mall? Market! Fuc.king foreign market! People dress casual to a market. That's why whenever you see the whites in our malls, they are hardly formally dressed. A short on a polo and a flip flop are all they don. Our people will wear dog chain and sun glasses on a suit just to buy bread in a mall.

What you should be condemning are people who over-dressed when going to the mall. It is not an occasion or an official assignment for crying out loud.

There is nothing wrong with putting on a slippers to a mall! Provided you are clean and good looking. Life is too short not to do you and trying to impress people.
gbam
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
samuelgodson:
so Mark Zuckerberg that wore shorts, round neck top nd flip-flops when he went out with his wife nko.............
Are you mark zuckerberg? or bill gates?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Adakintroy: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Some people are just naturally careless in dressing. Guys will be creating topic on Twitter and everywhere about how their girlfriend dump them for another guy.

Why won't she dump you when you can't even dress and look presentable.

It was not a high profile dinner. Just a casual outing that teenagers go to here alabama (warri). But because cinema is new to a Blackman, it may carry a high pitch tone. After all outside club,marriage and church. what othe important meaningfull gatherings do slay queen attend.

Even the movies sef, many are not movie lovers. Only God know there reason for goin.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
ilevic:

Wear a see tru dress u are a celebrity, wear torn jeans trousers, u are a celeb, wear a cleavage baring and puna showing dress, u are a celeb bt wear a flip flop, u have a mental disorder. surely, the world is mentally disordered
please go to my post on celebs and mental disorders

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Awesomefred32(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I do not blame the woman, first impressions matter a lot. responsible adults do not leave the house looking unkempt and wearing bathroom slippers,you would be treated like you are a depressed beggar, riffraff, homeless person, mentally ill or area boy. he was treated like such

ladies know that rule and always dress to impress, the same way men will approach a more beautifully dressed chick, than someone who dresses like she cares less about her apprearance. Stop being hypocritical, the guy should dress how he wants to be addressed, why couldn't he wear a nice pam or sandal. You can look casual and still look good. come to me with bathroom slippers and hair dyed green or an abnormal color which mismatches your complexion, and I will treat you like a leper with manic disorder.

if you think you should look broke to test women as if you are a primary school teacher, I have news for you, you will be like the proverbial trash that attracts flies, not the flower that attracts bees and butterflies. the true test of a man's character is when he is rich,not when he is too broke to afford character.

cc
lefulefu
uyiekpenn
jayslicky
dairykidd

grin grin
easy girl

true true the guy fall hands sha

if he wants to dress simple. They have designed slippers or sandal he can wear.. Must you wear bathroom slippers for Christ sake not only that you are also wore anklet..

Bro your village people is winning

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Just2endowed2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
Women and jumping into conclusions without finding out details

I love it when ladies jump into conclusions like that
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by sweetrace(f): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Are slippers not flip flops? What is wrong with wearing them to the mall? Is a mall not a place you go shopping or to relax? Is it a fancy restaurant with a dress code?After wearing shoes to work all week long, should one not relax? I believe the most important thing is they should be clean. People who are so concerned about impressing others are often those who are not impressive. When you know you don’t need to be impressive or need the validation of others, then you’re free. I wear slippers to malls all the time. I don’t drive with shoes, so I always have a pair of slippers with me. If I want to get something from the mall, I won’t start changing into a pair of shoes. No one has treated me badly because I’m in slippers. The girl in the op’s story, if she exists, has no couth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Kupiejodaniels: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
All of you giving the guys kudos una all be beta mumu. Forget about worth, who worth help for this country, must you announce yourself before people respect you, " must you say I'm the manager of so so so, if security man slap you now, u go vex why not dressed the way you want to be addressed??.. Imagine he wore a bathroom slippers to a cinema, just imagine #200 if na guy dem be d gal frd d guy would ask the gal is that guy in the right senses. No rich man can ever wear #200 slippers to take his gf out. Slippers that is meant for only bathroom o backward life sha. U Betta change mumu, if na d guy saw another guy with slippers and his girlfriend for mall won't he be forced to question himself say hope nothing is wrong with that guy. If you like worth millions he no worth millions before bcox u no go pick person
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by nkemdi89(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Even in churches people gives preferences to those who are properly dressed, the moment you are not dressing gorgeous you receive less attention, I remember a youth event I attended in one church , as per someone who doesn't pay much attention to dressing hot, time for introduction I was surprised that even those forming " boss" were students and job seekers.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
I put on slippers almost all the time whenever I'm going grocery shopping at the palms or anywhere else.im not coming to impress anyone.im only here to get my shiiit and bounce,any girl that don't take me serious because of that it's her loss because I'm worth much more than I appear.most people not trying too hard are usually the people that have enough and have seen enough to not give a fvck. Reminds me of one smallie at shoprite at the palms trying to talk me into buying butter,I wasn't interested in the butter but shawty have some nice cakes and had contacts on looking like a wild one so I wanted to get to know her perhaps take her somewhere cozy to chill after work,bish was sizing me up and turned me down I just laughed and said aii.went to the counter to pay for my groceries,brought out stacks of mint 1k notes.paid 120k for everything and left without even paying no mind to her peeping me from afar.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by LordsApostle: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mr noodles dick sef dey talk. If u don't know me go and ask what i did to fharahno in that ashawo thread. I was responsible for that her borehole photo grid before the trolls saved it and started trolling her with it.
That's how deadly I can be

Hahahahahahaha, no be only deadly!!! Deadly indeed!!! grin cheesy. Farano, you have your troll now!! wink grin cheesy.

Nwachibuzor!!! cheesy
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Kupiejodaniels: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
You mean bathroom slippers?, because I have a pair of palm slippers in my car not bathroom slippers Bros make we mature abeg
sweetrace:
Are slippers not flip flops? What is wrong with wearing them to the mall? Is a mall not a place you go shopping or to relax? Is it a fancy restaurant with a dress code?After wearing shoes to work all week long, should one not relax? I believe the most important thing is they should be clean. People who are so concerned about impressing others are often those who are not impressive. When you know you don’t need to be impressive or need the validation of others, then you’re free. I wear slippers to malls all the time. I don’t drive with shoes, so I always have a pair of slippers with me. If I want to get something from the mall, I won’t start changing into a pair of shoes. No one has treated me badly because I’m in slippers. The girl in the op’s story, if she exists, has no couth.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
dairykidd:
My bathroom slippers doesn't make it out of my door i got slides & slips for that if i don't want to wear leather slippers. For an adult to even wear it to a mall shows something wrong but its not enough to judge his financial status & doesn't mean he is of low standing, it just shows they don't care to dress properly.. The guy sef na dead... From the pics. "Son of Nebu" my äss !!

Even has a leg chain.. Fûcking gay lord angry

And the idiot is here talking rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
LordsApostle:

Hahahahahahaha, no be only deadly!!! Deadly indeed!!! grin cheesy. Farano, you have your troll now!! wink grin cheesy.

Nwachibuzor!!! cheesy
Farano I'm not responsible for anything .. Don't mid this kid.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by MannieA(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.

hmmm...this is deep
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
We have been to misinterprete "dress the way you want to be addressed"
We have forgotten the statement never said way a person dresses defines his worth!
That's why some very rich guys will look simple and the other will dress to kill!
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Buffalowings3(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:

cheesy
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by adonismuller(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I actually didn't see it till I saw your comment... I know I have followers
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Youngjohnosas: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:

don't get your panties in a twist, aussies have wierd customs and culture, what may fly here,wont fly there. don't use that your mentality to color your view. You end up being just as myopic. whatever made an edo boy or his parents run far far far away to Australia must be very strong. if you cant make it in your country, then you are not a truly successful person.
u r just myopic.dont know the right words to qualify your foolishness.frustration has truly eaten deep into you,stay and die here OK.you lack the moral, psychological and financial edge to compete outta this country.pretty soon your evening newspaper status would be confirmed.keep forming Porsche and elegance on empty stomach.your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by edicied: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
This thread just shows the mentality of most Nigerians Living to impresse others!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Cantonese: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I had a similar experience while I was in Nigeria last year. I live in Australia and because most times it's very hot in Australia especially if you're living around Perth and due to that we tend to wear less clothing. I tried connecting with an old friend when I arrived the country and we agreed to at Kada Plaza in Benin. I wore a regular blue Tee, black short and flip flops. So she decided to bring two of her friends along. You should seen the way her two friends looked at me like I was some plague when I tried to shake them. I couldn't help but laugh at their hopeless and worthless existence. People can be naturally stupid. At the end of the day I discovered both girls were dirt poor and squatting with each other.

I simply disagree with you bros. Remember "dress the way you want to be addressed". If women wear skimpy dresses men scream. If women are dressed wearing bathroom slippers men scream. Remember the story of the man where he said he was wearing "bathroom slippers". What was he thinking? To wear bathroom slippers into a bathroom in a shopping mall?
I bet you that before you went to Australia you would never dress in that manner as you described and expect people to clap for you. You simply tried to make an "I have arrived" impression. Or I don mingle with Oyibo and I know pass all of una for Benin.
Nigerians are known to be proud dressers. Can you confidently tell me that you were not wearing leather shoes or sandals around on rainy days in those days? Did you not know about rain boots then?
If the ladies were poor leave them. You went to Australia because of hardship in Nigeria.
Abeg bros leave posing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by LegitHustler: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can someone tell me what is wrong with wearing slippers

For me i see no big deal in wearing it after all na easy wear.

Shaa Lagos and fake life be like 5&6 everything na packaging according to them

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
u r just myopic.dont know the right words to qualify your foolishness.frustration has truly eaten deep into you,stay and die here OK.you lack the moral, psychological and financial edge to compete outta this country.pretty soon your evening newspaper status would be confirmed.keep forming Porsche and elegance on empty stomach.your eyes go soon clear.
why r u pained
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by theapeman4: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
uyiekpenn:
Allow me to educate your uneducated ass. I went to Canada as an international student and not as an illegal migrant. I studied at the University of Manitoba and lived in Canada for more than 4yrs before I was offered a job in Australia. For your info, Aussie ladies got class and aren't professional beggars and underground prostitutes masquerading as girlfriends and expecting to be paid while in a relationship. Don't get it twisted. The word "Entitlement" is far different from the word "Relationship" cos Entitlement means Parasitic while the word Relationship is Symbiotic. Your kind are parasitic and have nothing to offer other than some mucus infested vagina. You've got no class and that's why you're broke. So please bitchh do yourself a Fucking favour and go get useful. I don't give me to online beggars. For the records, I'm a Health, Safety and Environment Supervisor/Coordinator/Advisorand and not some illegal migrants living undocumented in Australia. Migration is part of human existence so hump the Bleep off and go service your customers.
you got no reason to explain to that biitch your achievement or what you are.

is like you are putting that poverty fool of a woman to your level!

bittech like her type are meant to ignore!

I know that female baboons! some beggers are even Richer than her and her family

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.