Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (22355 Views)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters / Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
misterh:

Even in Africa shocked shocked shocked. So it is now a crime to be a Nigerian.

I guess so. .Time to get rid of this green passport jk jk lol
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by marcus1234: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You obviously was not reading when you replied EzeFine Boboskeetskeet.

Thank you.

Hehehehe, you see yourself?

Now, let me summarize for you (because na u hehehe)

Eze goes to school typed :
It is interesting, because Nigeria gave shelter to most of their black leaders during apartheid.

And i responded with :
Did they force you guys into admitting their leaders during apartheid? now you see why the Americans are always like the devil? they offer help but not for free, they get their reward asap, that's what a wise and smart government do when dealing with another country be it black or white.

Verdict:

What i meant in a nutshell was that if we had demanded raw gold ( signed a contract with them on some amount of Gold) from their black leaders and the blacks in SA we fought and helped out of apartheid in return for the services, we would have at least had something to look back on as a reward for our generous and selfless service we rendered to them in the early 1990s.

You understand now abi? undecided

Americans don't do any generous stuffs like that, there's always an "interest" attached to it and that's what we Nigerians should emulate when trading or trying to help any country including other African countries.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, you see yourself?

Now, let me summarize for you (because na u hehehe)

Eze goes to school typed :
It is interesting, because Nigeria gave shelter to most of their black leaders during apartheid.

And i responded with :
Did they force you guys into admitting their leaders during apartheid? now you see why the Americans are always like the devil? they offer help but not for free, they get their reward asap, that's what a wise and smart government do when dealing with another country be it black or white.

Verdict:

What i meant in a nutshell was that if we had demanded raw gold ( signed a contract with them on some amount of Gold) from their black leaders and the blacks in SA we fought and helped out of apartheid in return for the services, we would have at least had something to look back on as a reward for our generous and selfless service we rendered to them in the early 1990s.

You understand now abi? undecided

Americans don't do any generous stuffs like that, there's always an "interest" attached to it and that's what we Nigerians should emulate when trading or trying to help any country including other African countries.

clap clap.

I'm not arguing that USA help other country/citizns or even declare war to leash on other country's resources, all am telling you to do is prouduce your sources and you're whining. grin Now go and find those sources. . . your assignment
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

clap clap.

I'm not arguing that USA help other country/citizns or even declare war to leash on other country's resources, all am telling you to do is prouduce your sources and you're whining.  grin Now go and find those sources. . . your assignment

You need a source to what? that Americans never gained anything for invading Iraq, helping Kuwait and Japan? sorry, i can't help you if you are too lazy to look for that yourself. cool
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by 4Play(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
From the comments section of the article:

What is this so called doctor doing here, dont they have stinking Nigerians to treat back in Nigeria, a country that had a dead man for a head of state, a dead man that raided and killed people for their kidneys. Just like their negro brothers, Nigerians are in the business of imposing themselves on South Africans, no one invited them to come here, Nigerians are hated all over the world and no nation wants them and rightfully so. SA is no different. What was that fake doctor doing at Cubana when there are filthy Nigerian restaurants to go to. Nigerians disgust other diners, they come out of the toilet, hands not washed, and bury their hands in food and lick fingers. Cubana is right.

I would rather die than be treated by a Nigerian so called doctor. Nigerians are dying back in Nigeria, there is no medical care in that hellhole that is why their corrupt elite and politicians go overseas for medical care. Where did this fly-by-night doctor get his qualifications?

This is not a doctor, he is a fake that bought his certificate from whatever Nigerian university. He is a scammer and a drug pusher.

Mandela and his "SA belongs to all who live in it" rubbish fooled a lot of people. Nigerians do not belong in SA and SA does not belong to Nigerians or any other foreigner for that matter. The obsession with our country is disgusting, Nigerians are criminals that fact is known the world over, they are Jews' drug peddling boys, male prostitutes and sex slaves.

I want them out of my country and they are leaving, they are going to countries like Austrialia, Canada, USA to ply their drug trade and male prostitution there. They never go back to that sewage plant they call home country.

No South African wants to live in Nigeria, why are the unlikable Nigerians in SA.

Cubana security did the right thing to keep Nigerians out, they must have had an experience with these tyre lip scums.

To that piece of UK based trash that is here to lecture us about good Nigerians, telling us that she is married to one, stay where you are, we don't miss you or any other black South African who dragged his or her @$$ and went to subject him/herself to modern day slavery in foreign countries. Trash attracts and breeds trash, stay where you are, your cheap @$$ is not a ticket for that Nigerian scum to come and live here, he will soon realise that he made a mistake riding you to buy SA citizenship, many regret going that route because they ended up killing the trash and landing up in jail. Cheap thighs attract cheap dipstick.

Black SA achievers have no need to leave the country, only failures leave to work as modern day slaves in Europe, USA, Canada, etc, that is proven by the fact that when you failures come back you don't get the positions your peasize brains tell you you deserve, because you don't know half of what you think you know. You know NOTHING compared to those you left behind, thats because you are liars who are employed to turn helpless whites and change their soiled adult nappies and linen. Dying settlers, young and old, do No1 and No2 on the same spot like they did in the caves.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by asha80(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
What is this so called doctor doing here, dont they have stinking Nigerians to treat back in Nigeria, a country that had a dead man for a head of state, a dead man that raided and killed people for their kidneys. Just like their negro brothers, Nigerians are in the business of imposing themselves on South Africans, no one invited them to come here, Nigerians are hated all over the world and no nation wants them and rightfully so. SA is no different. What was that fake doctor doing at Cubana when there are filthy Nigerian restaurants to go to. Nigerians disgust other diners, they come out of the toilet, hands not washed, and bury their hands in food and lick fingers. Cubana is right.

I would rather die than be treated by a Nigerian so called doctor. Nigerians are dying back in Nigeria, there is no medical care in that hellhole that is why their corrupt elite and politicians go overseas for medical care. Where did this fly-by-night doctor get his qualifications?

This is not a doctor, he is a fake that bought his certificate from whatever Nigerian university. He is a scammer and a drug pusher.

Mandela and his "SA belongs to all who live in it" rubbish fooled a lot of people. Nigerians do not belong in SA and SA does not belong to Nigerians or any other foreigner for that matter. The obsession with our country is disgusting, Nigerians are criminals that fact is known the world over, they are Jews' drug peddling boys, male love-peddlers and sex slaves.

I want them out of my country and they are leaving, they are going to countries like Austrialia, Canada, USA to ply their drug trade and male prostitution there. They never go back to that sewage plant they call home country.

No South African wants to live in Nigeria, why are the unlikable Nigerians in SA.

Cubana security did the right thing to keep Nigerians out, they must have had an experience with these tyre lip scums.

To that piece of UK based trash that is here to lecture us about good Nigerians, telling us that she is married to one, stay where you are, we don't miss you or any other black South African who dragged his or her @$$ and went to subject him/herself to modern day slavery in foreign countries. Trash attracts and breeds trash, stay where you are, your cheap @$$ is not a ticket for that Nigerian scum to come and live here, he will soon realise that he made a mistake riding you to buy SA citizenship, many regret going that route because they ended up killing the trash and landing up in jail. Cheap thighs attract cheap dipstick.

Black SA achievers have no need to leave the country, only failures leave to work as modern day slaves in Europe, USA, Canada, etc, that is proven by the fact that when you failures come back you don't get the positions your peasize brains tell you you deserve, because you don't know half of what you think you know. You know NOTHING compared to those you left behind, thats because you are liars who are employed to turn helpless whites and change their soiled adult nappies and linen. Dying settlers, young and old, do No1 and No2 on the same spot like they did in the caves.

Chineke see comments shocked sad .Men the hatred is for real cheesy
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
Not really shocked @ 4play's post. I knew that so many ppl hates Nigerian, but still doesnt give them the right to OPENLY discriminate.

There believe to have been frictions between Britains/Americans, but its not to this level.

wow!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
Na wa o! After reading those comments, I shall say that I am a Biafranshocked
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by 4Play(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
There is more.  grin
It is the right of any establishment to reserve the right of admission. If they don't want you for any reason - tough luck, go elsewhere.
The resturant must have good reasons for banning Nigerians as no buisness will turn away good money.

No doubt there are some good Nigerians but in general they have a very bad reputation for drugs and fraud. Ask yourself how you'd feel if your daughter said her new boyfriend was a Nigerian with an almost new BMW?

A couple of jokes I heard in an English pub in the 90s:
<What do you call a Nigerian with a BMW? - A drug dealer!
<When a Nigerian dies we bury them 12 foot under because really deep down they're not that bad!

I must say, I can understand both sides. Nigerians have a bad name all the world. I'm just asking myself the question WHY? Why don't they stay in their country and sell drugs to their own citizens? I'm really sorry for this doctor to be classified as a "common" Nigerian. Dr. you are welcome in our country!

95% of Nigerians in SA who claim they are doctors, professors etc are bogus with BullShoooot qualifications.
They are in SA with criminal intent. He was there to case the place for a robbery.
Send his black aaasss back to Nigeria

Did you think that South Africans have an obligation to protect criminals instead of purging them, did you think we don't know about the relationship Nigeria had with the apartheid regime, Nigerians are hated all over the world and there are good reasons for that, they are known for feeling inferior to white, they / you are to blame for that.

We have no obligation to keep you here, we owe you nothing. You are criminals and sex slaves, and we have no business putting up with that. Take your cr@p back to Nigeria. NO SOUTH AFRICAN WANTS TO LIVE IN NIGERIA.

We don't want association with baby farm runners and slave breeders. Baby farms is where Nigerians force slaves to breed slaves by impregnating and selling those babies to slavery as soon as they can walk. Who wants to be associated with you children of satan? No one in his right mind. Stop imposing yourselves on us we have a country to take to the next level. You chose to destroy yours and are now looking in all directions for others to build it.

No one is going to build Nigeria for Nigerians who are practically begging boers to move to Nigeria to work the land and feed starving Nigerians. If you are hard workers as you would like to believe, why dont you work your land and feed your people. Nigerians are lazy scums who are heavily involved in crime to do anything legitimate and productive.

Your dead head of state who was kept in the specially built mogue for months while you were lied to about his condition, killed many Nigerians for their kidneys. If your doctors are so good why dont they go and save the 144 Nigerian women who die each day due to complications related to child rearing. More and more Nigerians are born overseas, some make their way to the world in a trashy way of showing their heads in airport tarmacs, leaving other passengers disgusted. We are not sharing our country with you,you have Nigeria, what makes you think SA belongs to you?. South Africans do not want Nigeria to belong to them.

You mention xenophobia - have you forgotten the xenophobic attacks you had in 80s where you forced out just over 3 million foreigners mainly Ghanaians?. You must have thought that we are clueless about that and the fact that thats the cause of the rift between Nigerians and Ghanaians.

Nigerians and Zimbabweans are the last lot to point fingers at South Africans about xenophobia. No foreigner wants to live in Zimbabwe because Zimbabweans make the lives of foreigners a living hell, speak to Malawians and Zambians about Zimbabweans.

In Zimbabwe, a Zimbabwean does not get arrested for assaulting a Nigerian, because Mugabe specifically ordered Zimbabweans to beat Nigerians up and drive them out of that country. Mugabe was right, no country should ever embrace Nigerians. Mandela was speaking for himself, he had no right to sell our country out like that but fortunately he does not own SA, meaning the sale was null and void. You cannot sell a property that does not belong to you, its the law.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
<When a Nigerian dies we bury them 12 foot under because really deep down they're not that bad!

This is just wrong grin grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by tpiah: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ topic

cheap publicity for the restaurant, imo.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2010
Your dead head of state who was kept in the specially built mogue for months while you were lied to about his condition, killed many Nigerians for their kidneys

Mehn tha Yardua saga really disgraced nigeria.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ 4 play

Where did you copy these comments from? they are striking and we need to find a way to send them to some of our local media houses, if they can have them published on a Monday or Friday dailies, it's going to go along way to strike the government and the politicians and who knows? this might help them have a change of mind with working to make Nigeria a country people from all over the world and not just Africans alone would want to associate themselves with.

Poor Nigerians, i rather stay here in my country  sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

@ 4 play

Where did you copy these comments from? they are striking and we need to find a way to send them to some of our local media houses, if they can have them published on a Monday or Friday dailies, it's going to go along way to strike the government and the politicians and who knows? this might help them have a change of mind with working to make Nigeria a country people from all over the world and not just Africans alone would want to associate themselves with.

"stop being  Lazy, find it yourself". Its all over the net  tongue
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by asha80(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

@ 4 play

You think the criminals we have as rulers send You think they are not aware of such sentiments against nigerians?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by 4Play(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
@Honeric01

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article602047.ece/We-dont-allow-Nigerians-in-here?commentsPage=true

It's not really any different from what the average Nigerian says about people who don't belong to their own ethnic group.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
All I can do is hold my head in shame. The Nigerian name has been soiled around the world. It is a disgrace.

I wish [b]Biafra [/b]had succeeded. cry

That would save me of the embarrassment of being called a Nigerian.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

"stop being  Lazy, find it yourself". Its all over the net  tongue

So you waned to use my coin to pay me? sorry it won't work, i already got the link grin grin grin tongue

asha 80:

You think the criminals we have as rulers send You think they are not aware of such sentiments against Nigerians?
I believe they don't know 1/200 of what is actually going on, if they did, things won't be this way, remember how they reacted when one politician was shown just a tip of this sentiments few months ago?

4 Play:

@Honeric01

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article602047.ece/We-dont-allow-Nigerians-in-here?commentsPage=true

It's not really any different from what the average Nigerian says about people who don't belong to their own ethnic group.

That's a lie, no matter what, we Nigerians don't wish death to foreigners in our midst, you got that totally wrong, forget about Ghana must go era, that was never a bloody encounter and it was only for Ghanaian then unlike what the SA people are doing now to not just Nigerians, but all other black Africans.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by tpiah: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ comments

same thing many nigerians say about nigeria.

end of.

save for these issues which get swept under the carpet:

baby farm runners and slave breeders. Baby farms is where Nigerians force slaves to breed slaves by impregnating and selling those babies to slavery as soon as they can walk. Who wants to be associated with you children of satan? No one in his right mind. Stop imposing yourselves on us we have a country to take to the next level. You chose to destroy yours and are now looking in all directions for others to build it.

You are criminals and sex slaves

If you are hard workers as you would like to believe, why dont you work your land and feed your people. Nigerians are lazy scums who are heavily involved in crime to do anything legitimate and productive.

note: i'm not saying the comments arent xenophobic.

as for this:

have you forgotten the xenophobic attacks you had in 80s where you forced out just over 3 million foreigners mainly Ghanaians?. You must have thought that we are clueless about that and the fact that thats the cause of the rift between Nigerians and Ghanaians.

of course nobody remembers nigerians being thrown out of ghana long before then.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
EzeUche22:

All I can do is hold my head in shame. The Nigerian name has been soiled around the world. It is a disgrace.

I wish [b]Biafra [/b]had succeeded.  cry

That would save me of the embarrassment of being called a Nigerian.

It's not too late, get another passport that's not green in color and you'd be done being called a Nigerian. cool
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by tpiah: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
anyway!

cheap publicity for the restaurant.

abeg- any other news?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

That's a lie, no matter what, we Nigerians don't wish death to foreigners in our midst, you got that totally wrong, forget about Ghana must go era, that was never a bloody encounter and it was only for Ghanaian then unlike what the SA people are doing now to not just Nigerians, but all other black Africans.

Right now Ghana is having a feast.  

honeric01:

It's not too late, get another passport that's not green in color and you'd be done being called a Nigerian. cool
Thank you. . . . all the other cowards should do the same cool cool
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Right now Ghana is having a feast.  
Thank you. . . . all the other cowards should do the same cool cool

Isn't that the right thing to do? when you are being belittled and disregarded, do something to make yourself relevant and respected, TELL THOSE NIGERIANS AROUND YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR DAMN FUTURE IF THEY DON'T WANT THEIR KIDS CUSSING THEIR GRAVES WHILE THEY ARE GONE.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Isn't that the right thing to do? when you are being belittled and disregarded, do something to make yourself relevant and respected, TELL THOSE NIGERIANS AROUND YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR DAMN FUTURE IF THEY DON'T WANT THEIR KIDS CUSSING THEIR GRAVES WHILE THEY ARE GONE.

that is not going to happen with the present nigerian generation
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

Isn't that the right thing to do? [b]when you are being belittled and disregarded, do something to make yourself relevant and respe[/b]cted, TELL THOSE NIGERIANS AROUND YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR DAMN FUTURE IF THEY DON'T WANT THEIR KIDS CUSSING THEIR GRAVES WHILE THEY ARE GONE.

Yea, but aint that the easy route out? running away with tail between the legs? even tho its not going to work undecided
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
These Bantus need to realize, that it was MY people who were there ancestors. If it wasn't for MY people, they would have never made it to South Africa.

They are the descendants of the people of Eastern Nigeria and Western Cameroon.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, but aint that the easy route out? running away with tail between the legs? even tho its not going to work undecided

How's that running away? when someone calls you a fo.ol, do you start counting your teeth with your tongue or you simply show him/her you aren't one by doing something fo.olish people can't do?

asha 80:

that is not going to happen with the present nigerian generation

I WEEP for this nation.

Right now, i am just bitter and i think i might end up offloading all the anger and sadness on someone soon, let me just log out and have a short nap sad sad sad sad angry sad
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
honeric01:

How's that running away? when someone calls you a fo.ol, do you start counting your teeth with your tongue or you simply show him/her you aren't one by doing something fo.olish people can't do?
grin grin grin

You know, I dont even know what to say about all these. I doubt if there's a solution for our bad reputation.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
The exchanges between Yorubas and Igbos on NL are not too far from what South Africans say in those 4plays quotes
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by tpiah: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ so?

here's one for you:

I hate Nigerians more than they hate themselves

keep feeling saintly there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.