Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (22356 Views)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters / Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2010
South Africa, ke!

The land of evil, the land where doctor death injected all the Bleks with HIV, the land of the people who barely deserve to be allowed back into the human family?

See, South African governments does nothing, Nigerian Government does nothing, maybe they should, maybe they shouldn't, that's for the politicians to debate and intellectualize. But down on the ground, the South African coons and their fat Nazi masters pontificate and act as they choose. The fault then is with Nigerians in Nigeria for not kicking the poo out of the south Africans in Nigeria. I for one have no respect for South Africans, white or black. Down my way in London, South African BLEKS are either married to whites or they are useless drunks begging for money.

See big cheek, South Africa, the second most evil Nation after the Germany!!

Anyone BLACK, who respects South Africans and justifies any act they perpetrate on Nigerians is a big, fat FOOL!

Look at the character of Mandela the buffoon

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Pafuri(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2010
[b]Where the phuk is Gbawe?! Gbawe! GBAWE! This guy needs to read this thread. GBAWEEEEEEE!!! embarassed sad
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by 234Ent(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2010
For some reason, I don't even like south Africa. Especially knowing how the white men try to take their land at a point
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2010
mr.official:

[size=20pt]And MTN takes over Nigeria, milking us. Phucking Sh|t![/size]
It just unfortunate my brova. . .Mtn makes stinking cash 4rm Nigerians which they inturn use 2 develop their country yet,over there,their people hate Nigerians with passion. . .talk of maga and mugu embarassed
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Pappij: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2010
This is d level we have sunk to, from South Africa to Libya and very recently Ghana, Nigerians have been subjected to all kinds of crap from other africans, and we have a leader, or so i thot.

On a second thot, we need to look inwards also as a people and ask ourselves why we always have to be at the receiving end of this poo. We know better, we deserve better than what we are continuosly served. We need to hold this goons called leaders albeit rulers responsible while we deal with the demons within ourselves.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by CGKing(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2010
Sorry to say Nigerians have been very wicked to themselves and to others. Tell me why its happening to only Nigerians when there are Afghanistans and other stans.

Is it possible to change ones Nationality? Time don reach o
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Jencejyde(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2010
Pappij:

This is d level we have sunk to, from South Africa to Libya and very recently Ghana, Nigerians have been subjected to all kinds of crap from other africans, and we have a leader, or so i thot.

On a second thot, we need to look inwards also as a people and ask ourselves why we always have to be at the receiving end of this poo. We know better, we deserve better than what we are continuosly served. We need to hold this goons called leaders albeit rulers responsible while we deal with the demons within ourselves.

Good talk! you are making sense.

I will continue to say it and whoever likes should abuse me, we as a nation have really caused our selves more harm than good, Its absolutely ridiculous to hear that in SA a Nigerian is refused entry into a place, not because he is black oh, but because he is Nigerian, and the worst is still yet to come from even smaller countries, We sometimes are behave ignorant as if we don't know or hear the heinous crimes we not only commit in our own countries but outside naija as well.

In this age of info tech were information travels at speed of light, we still have senators fighinting in our law making house which is all over youtube, we still have the likes of Babangida and Atiku openly coming out to declare their interest in the race for the presidency?!@#$ WTF(people that the international community hate with so much passion, can they travel out freely sef) and yet we say who born Ghana, who born SA, who born Libya, We have not seen anything yet.

Lets us continue having leaders who are repeatedly disgracing us oh and let us continue thinking all is well and not act oh! Then we will see what happens, A forum like this should be used for us to come together and start planning as nation how to move our country forward, we don't have to let a few of us Rubbish the lot of us, If not for ourselves but for the kids we have, is this what we want our children to face if this kind of thing keeps happening? What will happene in 5, 10 or 15 yeras from now if we dont plan on how to get back on our feet and let all those who have insulted our sovereingty come and apologise.

Until then, i pray, i just pray that God has mercy for the sake of the innocent Nigerians who have no reason to be subjected to all these harrasments
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2010
On a second thot, we need to look inwards also as a people and ask ourselves why we always have to be at the receiving end of this poo. We know better, we deserve better than what we are continuously served

This line of thinking is a justification for evil. But if you're too lazy to look in a book, or learn form the history of the experiences of black fighters like Sharp or the black revolutionary Haitians , who where demonized by the white media, because they had the gumshon  and temeteory  not to be coons, then i suggests go find a Jew.   Find a Jewish person, for his race are the masters of being picked on, go find one and ask him, why didn't the Jews look inwards for answers as to why the Nazi's, and a long line of peoples, first demonized Jews and later tried to exterminate them.

present him with your sentiments that if the Jews had only looked inwards and tried to change to accommodate the Nazi's, the holocaust would have been averted. If he does not call your a Nazi sympathizer then you know you're on the right line of thinking.  

While you're at it, ask the South African BLEKS why didnt they look inwards and try to change to accommodate the Whites during Apartheid and then maybe Apartheid wouldn't have existed.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by philip0906(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

This line of thinking is a justification for evil. But if you're too lazy to look in a book, or learn form the history of the experiences of black fighters like Sharp or the black revolutionary Haitians , who where demonized by the white media, because they had the gumshon  and temeteory  not to be coons, then i suggests go find a Jew.   Find a Jewish person, for his race are the masters of being picked on, go find one and ask him, why didn't the Jews look inwards for answers as to why the Nazi's, and a long line of peoples, first demonized Jews and later tried to exterminate them.

present him with your sentiments that if the Jews had only looked inwards and tried to change to accommodate the Nazi's, the holocaust would have been averted. If he does not call your a Nazi sympathizer then you know you're on the right line of thinking.  

my o my. . .whatz with all the nazi and jewish stuff u typed up there with regards 2 jencejyde's post? simple answer 2 a simple post is all dat is needed. undecided
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2010
my o my. . .whatz with all the nazi and jewish stuff u typed up there with regards 2 jencejyde's post? simple answer 2 a simple post is all dat is needed.

CRAP! answer the question and stop trying to dodge.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by tomiko1: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2010
Bleep south africa, they don't count,
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by philip0906(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

CRAP! answer the question and stop trying to dodge.
which question was asked by d way? and with all u typed up there,u've answered d "question"? undecided
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2010
which question was asked by d way? and with all u typed up there,u've answered d "question"?

You're too silly so wont bother with you!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by acaolly1(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, this RACISTS Things happen right here in 9ja too. Can you imagine Koreans and indians practising racism in the company i worked for. this is crazy.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by philip0906(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

You're too silly so wont bother with you!

Don't bother. . .u just barged in2 d thread and began yarning all 'em nazi shyte,how sensible grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2010
I said it in another thread that south africans are the most wicked people in Africa.
Their whites are soo racist (worse than australians; imagine that! !) that they throw blacks into lion cages.
All those scruffy black east african immigrants that have nobody that can do anything ( i call them rats) are
regularly thrown in with big cats in those large white farms and reserves.

Then the black S.africans are afraid of the whites due to their merciless brutality but hate
blacks of other nationalities so much that they video dying blacks during riots and kids jump up and down celebrating!!

Unfortunately, the nigerians scattered across the world looking for crumbs (another rat infestation) will always be
victims of such racist circumstances.
The Nigerian embassies around the world are just there to sell visas and cant even answer simple questions because nobody there
knows sha!te. The ambassadors (usually hausas) are such d.umb fu!cks that you want to hit them in the face.

If there isnt a revolution in nigeria in this era, then i tell you, Nigeria is lost forever!.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by acaolly1(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, This Racism thing dey happen for 9ja as well, can you imagine Koreans and Indians practicing racism in the company i work for? its for real, may God finish all racists.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^^^ even in Port harcourt ; in all those shell and mobil oil companies.
if you see how they talk to nigerians (handy men and labourers of course) who respond with : yes sir, yes sir!
you will cry a good cry.

It all makes me sick.

Are we even  really smart? if so how do we constantly arrive at idiotic rulership time and time again? ? ?
Because these "other" people see that its shambolic and just do anyhow just for the fun of it and its
carrying on just like that? ?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2010

hackney (m)

Unfortunately, the nigerians scattered across the world looking for crumbs (another rat infestation) will always be

The above and the bottom quotes somehow speaks volumes. It reminds me  of  the guy calling for Biafra who is on the other thread, the Miss Nigeira V Miss Ghana, thread, who's ideal beauty was a white woman and who also implied black woman are monkeys.

It makes you think someone jealous and not really Nigerian wants a war in Nigeria.

hackney (m)

If there isnt a revolution in nigeria in this era, then i tell you, Nigeria is lost forever!.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ you see, the call for Biafra is not that it will lead us to eldorado.
its just that the status quo has not worked and so a change (any change) is better than the crap we currently have.

But lets not go there, mate.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2010
Dont know about Port Harcourt, but any whites come my way with crap in Nigeria gets a slapping
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Jencejyde(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

Dont know about Port Harcourt, but any whites come my way with crap in Nigeria gets a slapping
Lol!

So what was the question you asked the last time?, please make it simple.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by otumfour(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
Black Africa shudn't take this as against Nigerians alone tho,
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by seunbballo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
If there isnt a revolution in nigeria in this era, then i tell you, Nigeria is lost forever! I LAUGH IN INDIAN ACCENT: BOSH KIDI KA BABA, LOVE IS BLIND IN NAIJA NA Y LEADERS DEY CARRY MONEY COMMOT GO OVERSEA. DEM NO LIKE NAIJA, NA Y I GO FOREVER RESPECT OKOYA(ELEGANZA), ALIKO DANGOTE(CEMENT), WHETHER STOLEN MONEY OR NOT, IT WILL MAKE REASONABLE IMPACT AND ADD ITS QUOTA TO DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALIZATION.

LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR, LOVE URSELF, LOVE UR FAMILY, LOVE YOUR SOCIETY AND THEREFORE U'LL LOVE NIGERIA AND NOT TAKE MONEY OUT TO UK, US ETC
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by bodsibobo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
South Africa(ns)

They are just a bunch of never-do-wells. We need to weep for them everyday.

I once met a white south african, who in the course of our business discussion, asked me to give him reasons to believe that I'm not a fraudster or a drug pusher.

I simply replied him to also give me reasons to believe that he's not a rapist and HIV+.

He got the message and gave me the business.

As for the 'BLEK' south africans, we need to really weep for them. They are not 'blacks' but 'BLEKS' indeed. They think they are free from their white masters, not yet. It's only nigerians that can show them the way to be totally free, and their white masters know this. Thats why they feed them with all these negative propaganda against Nigeria(ns).

And they are so daft. Otherwise why would they judge a whole nation by the actions of a few (about 1%) Nigerians that are into shady business.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Vavavoom(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2010
t'is hardwork time

I have decided to stay here
and not to abandon this throne i call home
though this striving maybe hard
and ignorant people find their kind when they diss
I wave my green-white-green higher
cos nothing can break my strong will
I will work to soar repping for 9ja wherever I go
so I call on you cos dem no fit break us
let's get together and fight this stereotype reign
standing together one strong house to build
cos it is time for our victory, to unite, and  
to find inspiration in the aspersions of the Xenos.

Time to work people, real hardwork. To build this nation on a foundation that will stand, brick-by-brick, where tribe is irrelevant and merit takes leeway for the coming generation. So look at their aspersions and be motivated. Be inspired for once, let's start with the coming poll to forge a nation we can be proud of, one 9ja! Love ya'll.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2010
Jencejyde :

So what was the question you asked the last time?, please make it simple.

They were rhetorically put, but essentiality it goes like this:

1) What  is the difference between the stereotyping and consequent  persecution of the Jews  and the stereotyping of Nigerians  and growing persecution of Nigerians ?   

2) Would you ask a Jewish person to look into him/herself or that of their people for explanation as to the reason for his/her historic persecution?   

3) And what does doing so imply?

4) Given Apartheid, can any prejudicial actions by white South Africans against blacks of any Nation ever be justified?’   
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Vavavoom

Nice poem.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by cjfavour(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
Brothers and sisters,  the truth is that our country stinks of corruption in high places. Let us rebuild our country. Our ZIK and others  helped SA  in their struggle against racial discrimination, now look at how they're treating us just because our leaders are afraid of bringing development to Nigeria. They prefer stealing our money/ common wealth and taking it out of the country. Let us say no to corruption and we'll be better than SA and Ghana. Let us say no to all the past looters that want to come back. Let us elect people like Ribadu, Rufai, Okonjo, Ezekwesili, Sanisu Lamido etc. 2011, no IBB , Atiku, Bankole, David Mark and co.

Let us force these people to pass the freedom of information bill. It will help to stop corruption.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
Nope, i prefer to ask South African, "Bothasses and De farts", what the hell  they think they are doing maltreating my fellow  Nigerians. Also like to ask em' why did they try to eradicate the BLEKS with HIV
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

While you're at it, ask the South African BLEKS why didnt they look inwards and try to change to accommodate the Whites during Apartheid and then maybe Apartheid wouldn't have existed.

much ado about nothing. quintessential hallmark of a simple mind.

do you ever not over-emphasize your opinions?

nigerians might be persecuted a little. justified or not, we're yet to agree on. your analogy is needlessly over-the-top and moronic. classic strawman's fallacy.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
hackney:

I said it in another thread that south africans are the most wicked people in Africa.
Their whites are soo racist (worse than australians; imagine that! !) that they throw blacks into lion cages.
All those scruffy black east african immigrants that have nobody that can do anything ( i call them rats) are
regularly thrown in with big cats in those large white farms and reserves.

Then the black S.africans are afraid of the whites due to their merciless brutality but hate
blacks of other nationalities so much that they video dying blacks during riots and kids jump up and down celebrating!!

The Nigerian embassies around the world are just there to sell visas and cant even answer simple questions because nobody there
knows droppings. The ambassadors (usually hausas) are such d.umb fu!cks that you want to hit them in the face.

you feel confident enough to call another group of people (how many of them have you met?) RATS? in a thread that is talking about unfair treatment of nigerians for the sins of the bad few? like really? examine yourself my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju / Army Set To Establish Brigade At Sambisa Forest- Punch / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.