Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) (1709 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / In A Relationship, Married Or Not… You Should Read This. Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) by InkedNerd(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

You didn't read it babe, if you did you wouldn't have typed what you typed, now see what those who actually read it are saying above.

BWT, i am not always teasing, when i tease you, then be sure you have got my attention. cool

tongue yes I did. You probably didn't read it.
Re: Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) by DeepSoul(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
Nice story
And it's not that long all you lazy people
Re: Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

tongue yes I did. You probably didn't read it.

I read it, that's why i was able to know that you didn't read it all with your summary. you should have known that when the man realized he was the wrong party and before he could go back home to make it work again, the wife had already died of cancer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself / Where Is Natasha? / The Story Of My Immediate Life. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.